Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:25 pm UTC
- Forum: News & Articles
- Topic: Cyprus Bailout: Wealth Tax, Bank Runs on the Horizon
- Replies: 111
- Views: 12261
So let me see if I get this. 1) Cyprus run deposit insurance by their government, like the FDIC here. In their case to 100,000 Euros. 2) Cyprus decides rather than meeting their agreed legal obligation; they'll violate their own insurance and steal 7% from every account they claimed they would insur...
- Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:14 pm UTC
- Forum: Individual XKCD Comic Threads
- Topic: 1044: “Romney Quiz”
- Replies: 213
- Views: 60106
Normally I can see both sides of any confrontation, but it's difficult for anyone with any intelligence at all to understand Republicans as anything other than ego-centric, anti-science bigot You're parodying the "tolerant liberal" who loves tolerance, understanding, and diversity... but ...