I farted during karate class.
We were doing pushups. I denied it vehemently.
Search found 2378 matches
- Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:43 am UTC
- Forum: Individual XKCD Comic Threads
- Topic: 0344: "1337: Part 4"
- Replies: 118
- Views: 21211
Could you have posted more than a one-word comment? Seriously, did the "All the speed thread posting can fuck right off" fail to register with you? That being said, I love where this comic is going. Now, that's just not necessary. No, it's exactly what I would have said. If a person canno...
- Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:49 am UTC
- Forum: General
- Topic: Post your boat race.
- Replies: 20908
- Views: 2615691
CaraInFrames wrote:Peshmerga wrote:Unfortunately no, I was just seeing what they would look like if they were.
Very pretty, says I.
You're pretty pretty too, says I
I've been registered to the forums for more than a year. XKCD continues to offer us intelligent, fun, and romantic discussion for all who care to partake- let us pay tribute to xkcd by naming our favorite pieces of Randall's! Mine has to be Linux Users at Best Buy, because I can relate to so many pe...
- Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:48 pm UTC
- Forum: Gaming
- Topic: Would you kindly talk about Bioshock? (**Spilers!**)
- Replies: 64
- Views: 9122
I don't get it.
The part where you hook up into a big-daddy was less cool than I thought it was gonna be. I was expecting to move as slow as one, but have the power of a hulk. Really it was all statistical, with the -% damage and such.
- Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:10 am UTC
- Forum: Gaming
- Topic: Would you play this game? Something I've been thinking about
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3376
- Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:32 pm UTC
- Forum: News & Articles
- Topic: Dutch Woodshop Class Builds Dying Teacher's Coffin
- Replies: 42
- Views: 4918
My parents aren't really geeky at all. My dad collects some WH40k figurines, but doesn't play, and isn't at all very geeky. My mom is a lit freak, my stepdad a staunch conservative, and my stepmom is just your typical run of the mill sex addled mom.