Search found 803 matches

by zug
Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:32 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

<<If I don't give my 9 year old daughter breast implants, she'll be made fun of in the locker room. Ergo, I'm going to do this. It's for her own good!>>

Same thing applies to boys in the locker room, does it not?
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:26 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Mexico decriminalizes small-scale drug possession
Replies: 35
Views: 3499

Re: Mexico decriminalizes small-scale drug possession

New post for another decriminalization article, regarding Argentina http://www.buenosairesherald.com/BreakingNews/View/10082 In an eight-page writ unveiled today, the Supreme Court said it is unconstitutional to punish marijuana consumers, if that action does not harm third parties. The decision wo...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:24 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

I don't believe it's possible to come up with a conclusive scientific study about female lubrication due to the fact that arousal, even given... I agree, but if you want to link it and draw evidence from it, it helps if it isn't a website dedicated to getting out an agenda. And, FYI, two of the lin...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:00 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Quangos blackball ... oops, sorry ... veto ‘racist’ everyday
Replies: 228
Views: 16919

Re: Quangos blackball ... oops, sorry ... veto ‘racist’ everyday

Blah blah, I missed your point." Analogy: Great Hippo is attacking me because he hates free speech. My point was (I did the research) the reason there were no female firefighters killed on 9/11 is because out of over 11,000 NYC fire'people' there are 28 women. For you math people thats 28/11,0...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:54 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Freakish wrote:I hate hostility.
This topic by its nature is volatile and hotly-debated. It's also like.. the one thing I'm an activist about.

Sorry if it made you uncomfortable.
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?
Replies: 118
Views: 11413

Re: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?

Magilla wrote:blah blah words

there are like 5 threads here talking about it. read them.
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:16 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

I responded to the source you posted, the source I, and a couple others agreed upon, as being pretty anecdotal and baseless. Here, because you obviously don't feel like looking back at my responses: What, really? Yes, zug, I will refute that. Until you can demonstrate to me what the evaporation rat...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:07 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: California to hold 'garage sale'
Replies: 21
Views: 1495

Re: California to hold 'garage sale'

Vaniver wrote:Asset sales are a great plan, and all the better that they're selling unused things rather than valuable assets. But that also means that it's most likely going to barely make a dent in the deficit.

I think you misunderestimate the value of Schwarzenegger's signature, my good sir.
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Zug, I was gone less then 6 hours, and every single one of your posts on this topic ignored the previous challenge I raised to your 'cited evidence'. You have made countless spurious claims about circumcised penises, and I find myself uncertain of where to even start. So; No one has good data, so b...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?
Replies: 118
Views: 11413

Re: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?

Can a plane take off on a treadmill that's moving in the opposite direction at the same speed as the wheels? Yes, of course the plane can still take off. All it has to do is turn around and go the other direction! :D OT: A more elegant* solution would be "Yes, if it's capable of vertical takeo...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:13 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?
Replies: 118
Views: 11413

Re: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?

FlagPoleSitta wrote:While my sample size is hardly significant I have not noticed that, zug. I suspect that emotion, i.e. how happy you are, is unconnected to analytical ability.

Neither is mine. Significant, that is.

Sorry, I'm waxing.
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:09 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Quantum Mechanics gets a bit stranger.
Replies: 34
Views: 4810

Re: Quantum Mechanics gets a bit stranger.

Yeah I'm glad I wasn't the first one to think about what would happen to the piece of paper I would have written these omgholyshit events down on. I mean, if entropy was equally as likely to decrease as increase, people would be dying of asphyxiation all the fucking time when the oxygen molecules in...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:04 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?
Replies: 118
Views: 11413

Re: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?

I have noticed that people with high IQs are rarely... happy. I think it'd be a blessing to have around 110. Smarter than average, but not so smart you out-think yourself on a regular basis :(
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: California to hold 'garage sale'
Replies: 21
Views: 1495

Re: California to hold 'garage sale'

face









palm
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?
Replies: 118
Views: 11413

Re: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?

IQ tests are conducted differently for different ages, aren't they? I doubt she took the same test you did. That's my point. The 8 year old test was the youngest age test available, but they tested her with it anyway. She scored 124-126 on an 8 year old IQ test at age 6. One officially administered...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?
Replies: 118
Views: 11413

Re: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?

IQ tests are conducted differently for different ages, aren't they? I doubt she took the same test you did.
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?
Replies: 118
Views: 11413

Re: xkcd elitism at in-n-out burger?

I guess we could always start an IQ poll thread. But how many people these days know their IQ officially? I mean, I guess if you get the same result on 3+ online IQ tests that might be a small indicator of your true IQ. But it's hardly scientific.
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Chfan wrote:Yeah, I think "mostly harmless" is actually a good description. O NOEZ MAH NERVE ENDINS!

That's just your circumcised privilege talking. Never you mind that, and step quietly into this van. It's all for your protection, sir.

yes, I'm joking
kinda
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

So we're just talking about loss of consent now? Because that's my ticket to leave... I'm going to have to agree here I think... since when do parents not make choices for their kids anyway? Oh, because it's the penis, and everyone is so uptight about those things... 8) I know you think you're bein...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Chfan wrote:So we're just talking about loss of consent now? Because that's my ticket to leave...

por que?
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Zug - this: And the reason lubrication comes into the argument is because a circumcised penis spends more of its length outside the vagina, giving the air (and longer frictional length) more time to dry natural female lubrication. It stands to reason that x amount of vaginal fluid spread over y are...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

As I have sex, I declare that cutting off the foreskin does not prevent sex. As I have friends with kids, I declare that cutting off the foreskin does not prevent breeding. Cutting off the penis would prevent one of those, and both of those without IVF. If both of those options prevented HIV entire...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Your allies don't seem to remember those resources, because they haven't referred to them at all. My bad for presuming your asshatery was because you had no real proof, though. Let me go through said resources and I'll get back to you. They're thoroughly unscientific. Prepare to be disappointed! /n...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

But IMPE, even if circumcision reduced the HIV transmission rate to 0, it still is not something the NHO should be advocating . I mean, cutting off the entire penis or killing newborns would do that, but they're not advocating those practices. Killing newborns would not do that whatsoever, and cutt...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

But IMPE, even if circumcision reduced the HIV transmission rate to 0, it still is not something the NHO should be advocating. I mean, cutting off the entire penis or killing newborns would do that, but they're not advocating those practices. I don't know, if cutting off my foreskin meant I didn't ...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:40 am UTC
Forum: Movies and TV Shows
Topic: Suitable movie to watch nonstop for 24 hours
Replies: 94
Views: 35590

Re: Suitable movie to watch nonstop for 24 hours

Phrozt wrote:Here's a fun twist. What movies would you like to see *expanded* to 24 hours (i.e., the story is really great, you think a lot more could be done w/it, and you wouldn't mind watching 24 hours worth of it).

A Clockwork Orange, with lots more detail of ultraviolence. >:]
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 am UTC
Forum: General
Topic: [SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.
Replies: 27389
Views: 3541551

Re: [SAFESPACE] Woman Thread-The thread that gives (every month)

You are ridiculously beautiful! I am not a big makeup person myself. I would go with light makeup in general just because you're going to be (ostensibly) dancing up a storm and eating cake and drinking lots of champage, and it will probably wear off anyway. And I'd hate to smudge the dress, but then...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

But IMPE, even if circumcision reduced the HIV transmission rate to 0, it still is not something the NHO should be advocating. I mean, cutting off the entire penis or killing newborns would do that, but they're not advocating those practices. I don't know, if cutting off my foreskin meant I didn't ...
by zug
Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

If the data is less bad than I thought, okay, but as for the second thing, I revert to the law of PEMN. I assume you mean "Personal Experience Means Nothing"; However a large ammount of personal experiances of seperate individuals then becomes a form of primary data, which can then be int...
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

That's why I put that there- I don''t give two shits, but others might not. And I don't watch porn. But you and others your age DO have the luxury. We might even say you have circumcised privilege, such as not being mocked in the locker room, and access to porn that nearly always represents your pe...
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 pm UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Hmm. Well, in case anyone was wondering (which I doubt) I don't feel "robbed" or "betrayed" because this happened without my say. Some may feel differently, but I figured a firsthand opinion might be useful. I understand that circumcised guys are anxious to deny that their genit...
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

The parts relevant to discussion are on pages 2 and 3. I'll consider replying if anyone has a logical refutation to the endemic loss of female lubrication and/or longer thrusting depth and less clitoral contact caused by circumcision.
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

I already said it was highly unscientific and anecdotal. I pointed out the good pages, though I'm impressed that you've perused more of the site.

When you're talking about something as highly subjective as physical pleasure, anecdotes are the only thing to go on, really.
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'
Replies: 283
Views: 28930

Re: CDC Considers Promoting 'Universal Circumcision'

Honestly, it's pretty frustrating to have a discussion on this topic; Citations needed on the last, I dunno, four posts. zug, I asked you questions a few days ago that went unanswered, Belial, you admitted that you were citing anecdotal evidence on the post before your previous one... I mean, are w...
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 am UTC
Forum: Forum Games
Topic: What is in Your Clipboard?
Replies: 3692
Views: 638798

Re: What is in Your Clipboard?

in my clipboard (good article!):

http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40013
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 am UTC
Forum: News & Articles
Topic: Texas man gets 45 years for spreading aids
Replies: 64
Views: 7302

Re: Texas man gets 45 years for spreading aids

On the plus side, at least nobody in prison will try any funny business if he drops his soap.

crass, I know
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:42 am UTC
Forum: Science
Topic: CRT hacking
Replies: 17
Views: 2834

Re: CRT hacking

ahhh this is awesome!
by zug
Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:13 am UTC
Forum: Movies and TV Shows
Topic: Suitable movie to watch nonstop for 24 hours
Replies: 94
Views: 35590

Re: Suitable movie to watch nonstop for 24 hours

Something quiet and lacking explosions, so when you fall asleep 16 hours in it won't wake you back up again!

But seriously, I'd go with Aladdin.

Go to advanced search