no reply or package from store.xkcd

Need the mods or admins to do something for you? Post here. Read the "About" post first.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

pime

no reply or package from store.xkcd

Postby pime » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 pm UTC

I realize that the store support mail address is supposed to be the best way to get an answer for this kind of problem but I have already mailed that address multiple times without getting any reply.
I ordered some stuff on the xkcd store back in April and since then it seems stuck in limbo (no processing of any kind and certainly no package coming my way) and since I am moving to the other side of the country soon, at this point I just want the order cancelled.
So, is the store support mail broken in some way ? I have already mailed them 4 times !

Роберт

Re: no reply or package from store.xkcd

Postby Роберт » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:42 pm UTC

Don't take my word as gospel, but here's some reading for you while waiting for an official response:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=77961
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=85325
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17633

Summary:
TheTankengine wrote:There have been several issues with the store as of the last couple months. Unfortunately, this forum is not directly connected to the store. Randall probably won't read it. We understand your pain, but creating another thread about it won't help.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

Azrael
CATS. CATS ARE NICE.

Re: no reply or package from store.xkcd

Postby Azrael » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm UTC

Per standard response: The forum staff cannot aid you in resolving this matter. Please continue your attempts to contact the store directly, and good luck.

Return to “Site/Forum issues”