Can you help me?

Need the mods or admins to do something for you? Post here. Read the "About" post first.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Sterling94

Can you help me?

Postby Sterling94 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:27 am UTC

Has anyone else stopped receiving the RSS updates for the comic? I'm not 100% sure when it stopped but I've checked the feed address hasn't changed and I haven't received at least the last 30 (going through archives now).

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Re: Can you help me?

Postby plytho » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:45 am UTC

It's still working for me (using feedly)
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

lumusislight

Postby lumusislight » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:13 am UTC

Hi

Are you using the FlowReader? Sometimes, it merges the social feeds and RSS, especially it's a mess with Reddit for me. Comic updates are ok.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Webcomic narrator and audio recordings editor at DBPMagazine and Cryptic Wisdom | Dirt Bag Paddlers here.
Last edited by lumusislight on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:15 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:21 am UTC

I've been getting the updates in my reader, but the title text has been getting cut off. I'm not sure if it's a related issue.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Return to “Site/Forum issues”