*almost* the best superpower in the world

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

phillip1882

Re: *almost* the best superpower in the world

Postby phillip1882 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:50 pm UTC

so your a vampire, guess what? there are lots of vampire slayers who don't want you around.

i'm mr impossible. no matter the difficulty, i can overcome it.
good luck have fun

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 pm UTC

You can only overcome impossible things. Things most people find easy, such as tying your shoes or walking in a straight line, are impossible for you.

Every time I try to break a world record (which I do at least once a week), I am successful, no matter what record it is.

Samik

Postby Samik » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:31 am UTC

It's technically true because you're the only survivor of a global apocalypse, so there's not actually any competition, or anyone to appreciate your accomplishments.

On becoming aware of me, people are irresistibly motivated to see me gratified. They would never dream of doing anything to reduce my well-being in any way.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:01 am UTC

People love you now. Dogs on the other hand? Totally hates and wanna eats you now.

I am so pretty I can start entire religions and wars based on peoples wanna my hands in marriage? Totally awesome superpower.
Amy Lee wrote:Just what we all need... more lies about a world that never was and never will be.

Azula to Long Feng wrote:Don't flatter yourself, you were never even a player.

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:49 am UTC

Hey! Dogs are people.

So are many humans, and some cats.
Ginger wrote:I am so pretty I can start entire religions and wars based on peoples wanna my hands in marriage? Totally awesome superpower.
Before long, ...
Samik wrote:... you're the only survivor of a global apocalypse.

Also you're the only survivor of at least #0021F8 attempts at "If I can't have you all to myself nobody will have you at all" murder.

I can make people pay no attention at all to me or to someone else of my choosing.
Oh, Willie McBride, it was all done in vain.

Samik

Postby Samik » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:57 pm UTC

Sableagle wrote:I can make people pay no attention at all to me

They were already doing it anyway.

All right, time to bring out the big guns. I'm Leto II Atreides, God Emperor of Dune, first human / sandworm hybrid, who walks the Golden Path, and can see all possible futures simultaneously. Any crazy, unexpected outcomes to my power you can come up with, well, I see those coming too.

Samik

Postby Samik » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:58 pm UTC

Aah, forget it. I already know how this one ends.

I'm Mr. Blissful Ignorance. I'm capable of being blissfully ignorant of absolutely anything negative that happens to me.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 am UTC

You fail to foresee that knowing everything leaves you bored, isolated and maybe not dead? But very, totally alone and lonely and no one can ever be your equal so you never get romantic attentions either.

Your blissful ignorance may help you be happy with the negativity that surrounds you but somebody still mugged you violently and took your last, blissfully ignorant, monies right out your pockets.

I am incapable of being wrong in arguments with my romantic partners.
Amy Lee wrote:Just what we all need... more lies about a world that never was and never will be.

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:05 pm UTC

I hate you. And so does every perspective partner of yours.

IILAAEFTRTST my power is in this post.
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

phillip1882

Postby phillip1882 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:53 am UTC

it eventually gets edited by moderators.

i can have anything i want, just by asking for it. and i only want things that are positive for my health and well being.
good luck have fun

Samik

Postby Samik » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 am UTC

What is positive for your health and well-being is highly subjective. Pleasure, security, and challenge don't always go hand in hand. You eventually wind up clinically immortal and flawlessly healthy, strapped to a bed for safety, and pumped up on endorphins etc. Endless, uninterrupted bliss, for all eternity. And nothing more.

I am so remarkably ordinary in every conceivable way, that people in general feel they can relate to me pretty well. This doesn't yield me great riches, but does tend to give a slight boost to my social and professional lives. My unprecedented ordinariness thus paradoxically assures me a slightly better-than-average life.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:32 am UTC

Crimes still happen to you, and the higher profiles you get, no matter how small leaves you vulnerable to: Lies, blackmails, frauds, thefts, abuses of physicality and sexuality and gender. And those crimes now happen to you more for some unexplained reasons just like your new inexplicable superpowers of being remarkably ordinary.

My lipsticks change colors with my moods.

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:35 pm UTC

They slowly poison you to death.

I just want to be loved.
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

Samik

Postby Samik » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:51 am UTC

You just want to be loved. This is a complete description of your state. Nothing will ever alter it, including actually being loved.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Last edited by Samik on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:57 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Samik

Postby Samik » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 am UTC

ye olde double post

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 am UTC

You encompass an entire room because you just grew hundreds, thousands of feet tall... an entire Building even. And you eclipse the sun because you grow taller every day until your head is in space and you suffocates to death.

I have the superpower of curing illnesses by love.

eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong

Postby eran_rathan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 pm UTC

the people you hate begin dying in excruciating ways. The police aren't sure how you're doing it, but you are accused of poisoning them, and spend the rest of your life in jail. the end.

I can charge phones, pre-paid debit cards, phone cards, batteries, etc. to their maximum by touching them.
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
"Google tells me you are not unique. You are, however, wrong."
nɒʜƚɒɿ_nɒɿɘ

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:31 pm UTC

You also rack up insurmountable debt every time you charge them too. Have fun with paying those off, huh?

I can suggest things to people and they do them like hypnosis.

eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong

Postby eran_rathan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:08 pm UTC

but they remember what you did, and they get really angry at you.

I can pay off any debt by smiling really nicely.
nɒʜƚɒɿ_nɒɿɘ

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:25 pm UTC

One more almost best superpowers answers and then I go to sleep. Other peoples see your debt erasing smiles, spread rumors about what they mean... and next thing you know: Everyone you know is calling you a mysterious debt erasing gigolo. And treats you like a male hooker too.

Wrong thread. I phrase it as a wish when it not the wish thread. ANYWAYS my superpower is being provocative, sexy and getting lots of WILLING dates.

Sableagle
Ormurinn's Alt

Postby Sableagle » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:28 pm UTC

Thousands of them, and very willing indeed. Willing enough for three, in fact, so you not being willing at all isn't enough to take the total willingness below 2. Many of them are human, but you also have dates with dogs, cats, horses, sheep, cattle, bears and a dolphin. They're all meeting you at the marina at midday tomorrow. Some of them get rather jealous and possessive. Your power starts affecting people at the onset of adolescence, meaning usually somewhere around age 11 to 14, and stop affecting them 3 to 6 years after they die. Buy hand-sanitiser in bulk.

I can do all crafting LotRO-style. I can stroll up to a forge carrying 2000 of chunks of various ores, hundreds of logs of various woods and hundreds of hides, smelt 1000 various ingots, forge 500 various swords, daggers, axes, maces, great swords, great axes, hauberks, breastplates, pauldrons, gauntlets, helmets, boots, sabotons, bracers, bucklers, shields, coifs, greaves, necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings and so on, stroll over to the workbench, turn the hides into leathers, turns those into light and medium armour in many styles, turn the logs into boards and the boards into bows, crossbows, javelins, staves, clubs, bagpipes, lutes, theorbos, pibgorns, drums, harps, flutes, horns and so on and stroll off with all those as if they weigh nothing, all in less than 8 hours.

I still can't find anyone who wants a pibgorn, of course, but that's fine.
Oh, Willie McBride, it was all done in vain.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 am UTC

You can do all that stuffs. But it makes you hella tired. In fact: By the time you done you can't even move despite your crafted materials weighing next to nothing. Because your superpower instantly fatigues you as if you had individually handcrafted each of those items... over time of course so you don't right away noticed you tired and it gradually comes on until all you wanna do is sleepy bye bye.

I can make my nightmares my real life pets and use them to warp reality when I am awake. When I sleep they guard me and eat my other bad dreams.

marionic

Postby marionic » Tue May 15, 2018 12:40 pm UTC

They eat each other since they are bad dreams. Since reality is warped they can all eat each other leaving no trace.

I can fuse with any being.

eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong

Postby eran_rathan » Tue May 15, 2018 7:35 pm UTC

granted, but only once, since fusion generates energy = mass*c2, which leaves a large radioactive crater the one time you try it.

i can drink all the coffee.
nɒʜƚɒɿ_nɒɿɘ

Return to “Forum Games”