Defend the Quarry - The End is a Lie

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Adam H

Defend the Quarry - The End is a Lie

Postby Adam H » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:04 pm UTC

Defend the Quarry

A town nestled in a large mountain range decides to open a quarry, mining stone and ore. The quarry quickly becomes profitable, and the town expands rapidly. But a vast evil has slumbered beneath the mountains for many years, and as the miners delve deeper and deeper, horrific monsters are loosed upon the world.

This is a cooperative strategy game where all players work together to dig as deeply as possible. To defend the quarry, players mine resources and build defenses. Most of the rules and mechanics are initially hidden and will be slowly revealed as the game progresses.

Resources:
Spoiler:
The main action you'll take is to mine "blocks". Each block you mine has a probability of giving you a resource or releasing a monster. Initially there are dirt blocks, stone blocks, and iron blocks. As you dig deeper, defeat monsters, and expand your town, you'll unlock more resources.

Each resource has two statistics that will vary over the course of the game. The first stat I call "Yield", which is the average number of resources per 100 Blocks. For example, Stone initially has a Yield of 65, which means that every Stone block you mine has a 65% chance of giving you a Stone resource. The second stat for each resource is "Monsters", or Monsters per 100 Blocks. If a resource has 3.7 Monsters per 100 Blocks, every block you mine has a 3.7% chance of releasing a monster.

Mining a resource affects the game in 3 ways (other than giving you resources and releasing monsters). First, it increases the Monsters stat for all resources. Second, it decreases the Yield of the resource being mined. Third, it increases the Yield of all other resources besides the one being mined. For example, as you mine stone blocks, you will decrease the probability of getting stone resources from the stone blocks, while increasing the probability of getting iron resources from iron blocks. You'll also increase the probability of releasing a monster regardless of which blocks you mine. The probability of releasing monsters will keep increasing until a monster spawns.

Other than Stone and Iron, there is one other block you can initially mine: dirt. Dirt doesn't do anything and therefore its Yield is zero, but mining dirt increases both the Yield and Monsters of all resources. And mining dirt blocks counts towards the objective to dig as many blocks as possible.

You can submit an order to mine in a couple different ways. You could say "mine Iron until we gain 5 Iron", or you could say "mine 100 blocks of Iron", or you could say "mine Iron until a monster is released", etc.

The initial resource stats are as follows:

Code: Select all

Resource  Yield  Monsters
-------------------------------------------
Dirt         0      0.5
Stone       65      3.7
Iron        36      7.5

Defense:
Spoiler:
There are initially two defensive units you can build.
Wall: Provides 1 defense. Costs 1 Stone.
Cannons: Deals 2 damage to monsters. Costs 5 Iron.

Initially, Walls and Cannons are the only things you can build with Stone and Iron. As you defeat monsters, more options will open up to you.

The monsters have Defense and Damage, just like your defensive units. When a monster is released, the combat is resolved automatically. First, your Cannons will attack the monster. If the monster is out of health, combat ends. If the monster is still alive, the monster will attack your walls and any other defenses(depending on the monster, your walls will be permanently destroyed). Then if you have no more defense, you lose and the game ends. If the monster is still alive and you have defense remaining, the combat cycle starts over.

So for example, the first monster released will have 10 Health and deal 10 Damage. You start out with 24 Walls and 2 Cannons, so first your cannons deal a total of 4 damage to the monster, then the monster destroys 10 of your walls. Next your cannons deal 4 more damage to the monster, leaving the monster with 2 health remaining. The monster kills 10 more of your walls. Then your cannons deal 4 more damage, killing the monster. Combat ends, leaving you with 4 Walls and 2 Cannons.

The monsters will get exponentially stronger with each one released.

Summary:

The game starts simple and becomes complex as you unlock resources and units.

There are two categories of actions that anyone can take. No need to sign-up or anything. Everyone's on the same team.
1) Mine resources, either dirt, stone, or iron. Submit mining actions by saying something like "mine Stone until we have 10 Stone."
2) Build units. There are initially two units you can build. Walls provide 1 defense and cost 1 Stone. Cannons provide 2 damage and cost 5 Iron.

I will carry out the list of actions in the order they are posted until either a monster is released, or I reach the end of the action queue, or a certain number of blocks (~100 initially) are mined without releasing a monster. If a monster is released (and defeated), the remaining action queue will be canceled and you can then submit new sets of actions.

If a new player's first action seems like it might be controversial, I'll allow time for other players to veto it. Otherwise anything submitted is liable to be executed.

Initial conditions:

Resource  Yield  Monsters  Inventory
-------------------------------------
Dirt        0       0.5       N/A
Stone      65       3.7         0
Iron       36       7.5         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls        0
Cannons      0

Total Blocks Mined: 0

To demonstrate how the stats change in response to actions (and to ensure the first monster doesn't defeat you), I have automatically mined 50 Dirt Blocks, 35 Stone Blocks and 28 Iron Blocks, which yielded 24 Stone Resources and 10 Iron Resources. Then I used those resources to craft 24 Walls and 2 Cannons. You now have sufficient defenses to defeat the first monster. The Yield of both Stone and Iron has decreased dramatically, while the Monster release rates haven't changed because they are maxed out until the first monster is released.

Current conditions:

Stone      45       3.7         0
Iron       26       7.5         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls       24
Cannons      2

Total Blocks Mined: 113

Your first action(s) will be to mine Dirt, Stone, and/or Iron until the monster is released; really, all you have to do is choose which one.

Feel free to jump in at any time. There's no need to sign up or follow the game from the beginning.
Last edited by Adam H on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:47 pm UTC, edited 15 times in total.
-Adam

Adam H

Re: Defend the Quarry

Postby Adam H » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:04 pm UTC

I will edit this post throughout the game with updated rules and mechanics as soon as you unlock them.

Units      Cost.
-----------------
Walls ------ 1 Stone
Cannons ---- 5 Iron
Houses ----- 3 Stone
Archers ---- 1 Silver
Barracks --- 10 Stone + 3 Iron
Soldiers --- 1 Gold

Upgrades
----------------
Soldier HP ---- +1 costs 1 Gold + 1 Iron
Soldier Dmg --- +1 costs 3 Gold + 1 Iron
Archer Dmg ---- +1 costs 1 Ruby
Cannon Dmg ---- +2 costs 1 Diamond
Wall HP ------- +4 costs 2 Emerald

The first monster was a Giant Lizard with 10 Health and 10 Damage. Once it was defeated, the town could now mine Silver and construct Houses. Houses cost 5 stone and have a defense of 1. During combat, the walls are targeted and destroyed first, before houses. Building enough houses will unlock new mechanics. They can't use Silver for anything yet, but they can mine it.

The second monster was a Troll with 25 Health and 5 Damage. Afterwards the Town became able to buy Archers. Archers cost 1 silver, and there must be at least as many Houses as Archers at all times (if the Houses are destroyed, the Archers will be destroyed as well). Archers deal 1 damage during combat (in the same way that Cannons deal 2 damage).

When the Town built its third house, they unlocked the Stone Merchant and they can now buy Stone with Silver. The conversion rate is variable based on the demand for both Silver and Stone. Initially it is 5 Stone for 1 Silver.

When the Town built its sixth house, they unlocked the Iron Merchant and they can now buy Iron with Silver. The conversion rate is variable based on the demand for both Silver and Iron. Initially it is 5 Iron for 3 Silver.

The third monster attack was actually three Giant Lizards. Once defeated, the Town unlocked the ability to mine Gold and use it to buy Stone and Iron. The initial exchange rate is 10 Stone for 1 Gold and 3 Iron for 1 Gold.

The fourth monster attack was a Dragon. The town unlocked the ability to buy Barracks and Soldiers. Barracks cost 10 Stone and 3 Iron, and provide 5 HP. A barracks must take the full 5 damage to be destroyed. Barracks are killed after Walls and Soldiers but before Houses. Soldiers cost 1 Gold and provide 1 damage and 1 HP. Soldiers are killed after Walls and before Houses and Barracks. You must have at least 1 Barracks per 10 Soldiers.

When the town built 10 Houses and mined 600 blocks, they unlocked the ability to sell Stone and Iron for Silver. The exchange rates for selling Stone and Iron are initially the same as for buying.

The fifth attack was a group of 4 Golems. The town was then able to upgrade Soldier HP. Each upgrade increases every Soldier's HP by 1, and each upgrade costs 1 Gold plus 1 Iron.

The sixth attack was a Demon Warrior. The town was then able to upgrade Soldier Damage. Each upgrade increases every Soldier's Damage by 1, and each upgrade costs 3 Gold plus 1 Iron.

The seventh attack was an Evil Wizard. Once defeated, the wizard then offered to help the town by upgrading their walls. The town was also able to mine Emeralds. Each wall upgrade doubles the wall's HP and costs 2 Emeralds.

Nothing new was added to the game after the eighth attack (8 Hellbats).

The ninth attack was a huge swarm of Giant Ants. After all 83 of them were killed, the Town unlocked the ability to mine Rubies and upgrade Archer damage. Each upgrade costs 1 Ruby and increases every Archer's damage by +1.

After the Walls were upgraded to 8 HP, the wall upgrades now increase Wall HP by a flat rate of +4 per upgrade.

After mining 1500 total blocks, the cost of building houses decreased to just 3 Stone.

The eleventh attack was a Balrog. Once defeated, the Town was able to mine Diamonds and upgrade Cannons. Each upgrade costs 1 Diamond and increases the damage done by every Cannon by +2.

In the end, five Ninjas ravaged the town and left no survivors. It was sad.
Last edited by Adam H on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 pm UTC, edited 24 times in total.
-Adam

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:30 am UTC

Mine stone until a monster is released.

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:39 am UTC

Question: Can one block yield its resource and release a monster?

_________

Assumptions:
1. Changes yield rates linearly. (Probably false.)
2. Loses X% yield rates for mining [Desired Resource]. Gains X% yield rates for mining [Different Resource]. (Probably false also.)
3. May yield its resource and release a monster.
4. No bugs.

Expects approximately either 201.9047 dirt, 9.022 stone, or 3.1578 iron. Lost twenty walls in the sample combat. Predicts a net loss from stone. Proposes mining dirt for improved yield rates. Suggests digging in ratios afterwards, such as 4:2:1 dirt/iron/stone. (Did not test ratios.) Helps yield rates. Valued iron higher due to first strikes. Requires less stone by instantly murdering monsters. Inflicts a lot of damage.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:46 pm UTC

why don't be do this slowly, and maybe get a better idea of the powers at work?

Veto faubiguy's action
mine 1 stone
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 pm UTC

Second dimochka's actions.

mine 1 iron
mine 1 dirt

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:55 pm UTC

let's do each of those actions separately and see the resulting percentages from each one.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:19 pm UTC

Deva wrote:Question: Can one block yield its resource and release a monster?
Yup.

dimochka wrote:mine 1 stone
1 Stone Block -> 0 Stone Resource, 0 Monsters released.

Stone      44       3.7         0
Iron       26       7.5         0

Total Blocks Mined: 114

orangedragonfire wrote:mine 1 iron
1 Iron Block -> 1 Iron Resource, 0 Monsters released.

Stone      44       3.7         0
Iron       26       7.5         1

Total Blocks Mined: 115

orangedragonfire wrote:mine 1 dirt
1 Dirt Block -> 0 Monsters released.

Stone      45       3.7         0

Total Blocks Mined: 116

Slowly but surely... ;)
-Adam

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm UTC

that last inventory should be {N/A, 1, 1}?

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:40 pm UTC

never mind. i did mean that, but i'll change my action right now.
Last edited by dimochka on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:40 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:40 pm UTC

I read the action like you wanted to mine a stone block and then see if it gave you a stone resource. If you wanted to "mine stone blocks until it yields a resource", I can do that.
-Adam

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:42 pm UTC

So it sounds like we should be able to survive the first monster given our current setup. As such, I'd like to get enough resources to be able to double our defenses, but i'll do it in steps.

At this point, the only thing we can use our resources for is to build defenses. So may as well give us the opportunity to do so.

All actions are of course contingent on not hitting monsters.

Action 1: mine stone blocks until they yield a resource.
Action 2: mine stone blocks until they yield 9 resources, giving us 10 stone total.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:54 pm UTC

I would like to go for cannons soon. They don't die from attacks (since monsters only target walls), and by killing monsters faster, we'll loose fewer walls. Even having a thousand walls wouldn't help much eventually if we are up against high level monsters and we don't have the cannons to support them. They'd just go through the walls faster than we can replenish them.

So, queue the following action for after dimochka's:

Action 3: mine iron until we have 5
Action 4: Build a cannon.

As before, these actions are only to be carried out until we hit a monster. (as that might change what we can mine/do)

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:12 pm UTC

agree with odf. i was going to do a similar action after the stone, although at a bit of a higher increment. odf's action works for me.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:42 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:Action 1: mine stone blocks until they yield a resource.
The workers mine two more stone blocks, and the second happens to yield a stone resource.

Stone      44       3.7         1

Total Blocks Mined: 118

dimochka wrote:Action 2: mine stone blocks until they yield 9 resources, giving us 10 stone total.
The workers dig 18 more blocks until they get 9 more stone.

Stone      34       3.7        10
Iron       28       7.5         1

Total Blocks Mined: 136

orangedragonfire wrote:Action 3: mine iron until we have 5
Action 4: Build a cannon.
The workers dig just 8 Iron blocks until they obtain 4 additional Iron. They then use 5 Iron to craft a cannon.

Stone      36       3.7        10
Iron       25       7.5         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls       24
Cannons      3

Total Blocks Mined: 144

The miners gradually start to feel a sense of dread and foreboding as they dig deeper into the earth.
-Adam

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:51 pm UTC

1. Build 6 more walls.
2. Mine iron blocks until we get 5 more iron. Then build another cannon.

Optimally I'd like to get 5 cannons. Then we can conserve resources for not-yet-available options. Assuming the example given is representative of the first monster strength, with 5 cannons it can only hit our walls once.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:20 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:1. Build 6 more walls.
2. Mine iron blocks until we get 5 more iron. Then build another cannon.
The town constructs 6 more walls for defense. Then the miners try to extract more Iron from the quarry. They dig through 3 Iron blocks with no success, and when they chip into the 4th block, they break into a small cave and awaken a monster! A deafening roar throws the miners back, and they quickly scramble for the safety of the town walls as the monster tries to break free from its prison. As soon as the miners reach their homes, the Giant Lizard emerges from the quarry and attacks the town.

Combat:
Spoiler:
Giant Lizard: 10 Health, 10 Damage
Town: 30 Walls, 3 Cannons

Round 1:
3 Cannons deal 6 damage to the lizard.
Giant Lizard destroys 10 Walls

Round 2:
3 Cannons deal 6 damage to the lizard, killing it.

The town survives the attack while losing 10 walls. An eerie black smoke rises from the quarry with a hiss, and the townspeople realize there was a sort of pressure build-up that has just been released with the defeat of the Lizard. The air feels lighter and the ground bouncier. The workers venture back into the mine and examine the small cave the Lizard had been sleeping in. On the walls are glints of shiny ore. Silver! "Oh boy," they say to each other. "If we are going to do anything with this silver, we're going to need some help. We'd better start building some more houses."

You can now mine Silver and construct Houses. Houses cost 5 stone and have a defense of 1. During combat, the walls are targeted and destroyed first, before houses. Building enough houses will unlock new mechanics.

You can't use Silver for anything yet, but you can mine it.

Dirt        0       0.1       N/A
Stone      37       0.5         4
Iron       24       0.9         0
Silver     29       1.7         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls       20
Cannons      3
Houses       0

Total Blocks Mined: 148
-Adam

dimochka

Re: Defend the Quarry - Giant Lizard Attack!

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:26 pm UTC

1. mine stone blocks until we get 1 more.
2. build 1 house.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:45 pm UTC

1. Mine Iron until the yield drops by 1%
2. Mine Stone until the yield drops by 1%
3. Mine silver until the yield drops by 1%
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:45 pm UTC

Should we mine some dirt to raise the chance to get other resources?

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:01 pm UTC

Yeah, maybe. Two things to note:
1. The monsters will get exponentially stronger with each one released.
2. There is a max to the percentage chance of a monster being unleased.

Cannons are the key to this I think. If we had 5 cannons the monster wouldn't have been attacked.

We lose if all the walls are destroyed. Does that now include walls and houses?
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:10 pm UTC

Note 3:
- Silver is the most risky material (for now). I suggest that we only mine it after we know what it's used for, have built a few more cannons AND after we've just fought a monster (since that seems to bring monster probabilities down drastically)

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:36 pm UTC

Diemo wrote:We lose if all the walls are destroyed. Does that now include walls and houses?
Oh, yes, it includes houses as well. I'll edit the OP to substitute "defenses" for "walls".
-Adam

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:41 pm UTC

Ok. let's process my two actions, then see where we stand. I agree we could use a bit of dirt :D I don't expect it to be detrimental but of course never know.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:57 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:1. mine stone blocks until we get 1 more.
2. build 1 house.
The workers mine 2 blocks to get 1 Stone resource. You then build a House.

Stone      37       0.5         0
Iron       24       1.0         0
Silver     29       1.8         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls       20
Cannons      3
Houses       1

Total Blocks Mined: 150
-Adam

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm UTC

Action: Mine 5 dirt

I want to see the effect. Also let's agree that for an action to process we either need one approval, or 3 hours without a veto (to keep this moving). If someone disagrees, suggest otherwise.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:29 pm UTC

I agree
--Douglas Adams

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:07 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:Also let's agree that for an action to process we either need one approval, or 3 hours without a veto (to keep this moving). If someone disagrees, suggest otherwise.
Fine by me. Also, I'm interpreting Diemo's "agree" to apply both to the above as well as the following action...

dimochka wrote:Action: Mine 5 dirt
The workers mine 5 blocks of dirt without releasing a monster.

Stone      38       0.6         0
Iron       24       1.1         0
Silver     29       2.0         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls       20
Cannons      3
Houses       1

Total Blocks Mined: 155
-Adam

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:19 pm UTC

Looks like silver goes up quite quickly, so I agree with the previous suggestion of avoiding it for now until we have more houses.

Last monster had 10 hps and 10 damage. I'm guessing the next will have 12. Let's prepare for that? I'd like another cannon and another house.

Action: Mine iron blocks until the yield drops by 1% or until we find 5 iron.

I assume the 1% will come first.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:13 pm UTC

If the 1% comes first, continue mining iron until we have 5.
Build a cannon.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 pm UTC

dimochka wrote:Action: Mine iron blocks until the yield drops by 1% or until we find 5 iron.
You mine 3 Blocks and extract 1 Iron resource.

Stone      39       0.6         0
Iron       23       1.2         1
Silver     29       2.1         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls       20
Cannons      3
Houses       1

Total Blocks Mined: 158

FYI: I took odf's post as approval of dimochka's actions, and I'll wait for approval to carry out odf's action.
-Adam

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:24 am UTC

You skipped my action.

Approve odf action.

Build cannon.

Mine Iron until yield drops 1%
--Douglas Adams

AntonGarou

Postby AntonGarou » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 am UTC

Hey, this looks interesting. mine stone until we have 8, build 3 walls and 1 house
I'm not nitpicking, I'm quarkpicking!

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:04 pm UTC

Approve the actions in the posts above.

Mine 20 dirt.

Stop the queue if at any point a monster appears.

Adam H

Re: Defend the Quarry - Trolls and Mercs

Postby Adam H » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:44 pm UTC

Diemo wrote:You skipped my action.
Sorry, that was unintentional.

orangedragonfire wrote:continue mining iron until we have 5.
Build a cannon.
You mine 10 blocks of Iron and only extract 1 Iron resource. On the 11th block you extract a second resource, but a monster is released! It's a hideous Troll!

"But that's so unlikely!" The miners complain. "We weren't prepared for this at all, and now our town is almost certainly going to be destroyed!" And as the thick-skinned Troll lumbers forward, things certainly do look quite bleak for the ill-prepared Town.

Combat:
Spoiler:
Troll: 25 HP, 5 Damage
Town: 21 HP, 6 Damage

Round 1:
Troll takes 6 damage (19 HP left)
Town loses 5 walls (16 HP left)

Round 2:
Troll takes 6 damage (13 HP left)
Town loses 5 walls (11 HP left)

Round 3:
Troll takes 6 damage (7 HP left)
Town loses 5 walls (6 HP left)

Round 4:
Troll takes 6 damage (1 HP left)
Town loses 5 walls (1 HP left)

Round 5:
Troll takes 6 damage and is killed

The Troll is defeated. Town lost 20 walls and has 0 Walls, 3 Cannons, and 1 House remaining.

A few minutes after the battle, a bow-wielding woman strolls nonchalantly into town. "I heard fighting! Ya'll need some help? I'm a mercenary for hire. You can hire me and my friends for a silver each, as long as you have someplace for us to live."

You can now buy Archers. Archers cost 1 silver, and you must have at least as many Houses as Archers at all times (if your Houses are destroyed, the archers will be destroyed as well). Archers deal 1 damage during combat (in the same way that Cannons deal 2 damage).

Dirt        0       0.0       N/A
Stone      41       0.0         0
Iron       20       0.0         3
Silver     29       0.0         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls        0
Cannons      3
Houses       1
Archers      0

Total Blocks Mined: 169
-Adam

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:59 pm UTC

Mine silver until we get one silver

Hire one Archer.

We need stone guys. Lots and lots of stone. And Iron, and Silver.
--Douglas Adams

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:17 pm UTC

Diemo wrote:Mine silver until we get one silver

Hire one Archer.
You mine 3 blocks to get 1 Silver resource, then hire an archer.

Stone      41       0.0         0
Iron       21       0.0         3
Silver     28       0.0         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls        0
Cannons      3
Houses       1
Archers      1

Total Blocks Mined: 172
-Adam

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 pm UTC

Mine 5 stone

Build 5 Walls
--Douglas Adams

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:05 pm UTC

Diemo wrote:Mine 5 stone

Build 5 Walls
It takes mining 16 blocks to extract 5 Stone.

Stone      35       0.0         0
Iron       22       0.0         3
Silver     29       0.0         0

Units      Qty.
-----------------
Walls        5
Cannons      3
Houses       1
Archers      1

Total Blocks Mined: 188
-Adam

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:05 pm UTC

Veto the action above.

Note that we are currently still at 0.0 for all resources. I say we mine silver until that changes, after that we can mine stone to increase our defences.

/edit: seconds too late :P

Return to “Forum Games”