- Players take turns. The player whose turn it is gives a hint, any hint, about a picture he or she has in mind. For example, for this picture: he might give the hint "bat". He puts the image in a spoiler, but the hint is public information.
- All the other players put their own image, preferably one that fits the hint well, in a spoiler.
- When all active players have posted their own image, the player whose turn it is collects all images by reading the spoilers (no one else is ever allowed to read spoilers) and posts them in random order in a new post.
- Now players guess which image belongs to the player whose turn it is. You get 3 points if you guess it right. You also get 1 point every time someone guesses your picture, with a maximum of 3.
- If all players or if no players guess the right image, everyone gains 2 points (instead of 3 or 0 points for guessing right or wrong). The player whose turn it is does not get points in this case, but in all other cases the player whose turn it is gets 3 points.
First player to join gets to start by choosing any picture and giving a hint.