Elementz

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

SirGabriel

Re: Elementz

Postby SirGabriel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:46 pm UTC

Freddino18 wrote:Also, can I combine more than two elements at once?

No, just two.
Freddino18 wrote:sandwich (seriously?)

You're not exactly giving me a lot to work with. All you have is a sword collection and the elements I've given you.

I combine Excalibur with hero to create King Arthur.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Classical Elements: earth, water, fire, air
  • Chemical Elements: carbon, oxygen, silicon, nitrogen, thorium
  • Chemical Compounds: hydrogen peroxide, laughing gas, CO2
  • Food: meat, bread, alcohol, beer, dinner, cocktail, dwarf bread, hot sauce, buffalo wings, sandwich
  • Other Substances: bubbles, sand, glass, snow, soil, lava, diamond, coal, steel, blood, magnet, dragon blood, mud, paper, ice, wood, rock, carbon nanotubes, Kryptonite, plasma, smoke, antimatter
  • Natural Features: hot springs, volcano, tundra
  • Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish
  • People: human, women, hero, villain, super hero, wizard, knight, Hulk, Thor, Aquaman, The Doctor, Jedi, Sith, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Penguin, Chell, Merlin, King Arthur
  • Space: Asgard, wormhole
  • Modes of Transportation: rocket, spaceship, time machine, Infinite Improbability Drive, car, invisible jet, self-driving car
  • Weapons: sword, thermonuclear warhead, electromagnetic pulse, lightsaber, wand, axe, Excalibur, Joyeuse, Durendal, Clarent
  • Artificial Objects: jewelry, vacuum tube, transistor, computer, artificial intelligence, wheel, superconductor, igloo, television, guitar, wheelbarrow, statue, pencil, portal gun, video game, paper, CAD software, internet
  • Other: fallout, radiation, music, magic, climate change, heat, electricity, lightning, thunder, luck, evolution, lyrics, beauty, extinction, pain, fairy tale, happiness, quantum foam, rock music, maniacal laughter, fear, money, creation, awe, Periodic Table of the Elements, snowstorm

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 am UTC

Ok, sorry, I just need two more posts after this, and then my collection will be complete, and then I SHALL BECOME [REDACTED], [REDACTED] OF [REDACTED]!

I combine Clarent with Durendal to create Intermediate Sword-I.

Elements: Sword, Excalibur, Merlin, Joyeuse, swordfish, Durendal, sandwich, Clarent, King Arthur, Intermediate Sword-I.
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

faubiguy

Postby faubiguy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:37 am UTC

I combine sandwich and house to create restaurant.

My Elements:
Spoiler:
Classical Elements
    Fire, Earth
Chemical Elements
    Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Sodium, Silicon, Chlorine, Iron, Silver, Gold, Mercury
Chemical Compounds
    Hydrocarbons, Amines, Carbon Dioxide, Amino Acids, Salt, Laughing Gas, Iron Oxide
Other Substances
    Lava, Steam, Diamond, Coal, Vacuum, Stone, Obsidian, Steel, Metal, Petroleum, Mineral, Wood
Natural Features
    Clouds, Whirlpool, Volcano, Island, Iceberg, Cyclone, Glacier, Tectonics, Shore, Mountain, Atmosphere
Space
    Sun, Solar System, Planet, Meteor, Black Holes, Mars
Artificial Objects
    Transistor, Computer, Artificial Intelligence, Tools, Vacuum Tube, Arc Welding, House, Robot, Boat, Spaceship, Thermonuclear Warhead, Charms, Internet, Self-Driving Car, Restaurant
Other
    Electricity, Cooked Fish, Golems, Rainbow, Blood, Magnet, Year, Time, Universe, Order, Entropy

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:43 am UTC

I combine restaurant with Infinite Improbability Drive to create The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Food: meat, bread, alcohol, beer, dinner, cocktail, dwarf bread, hot sauce, buffalo wings, sandwich
  • Other Substances: bubbles, sand, glass, snow, soil, lava, diamond, coal, steel, blood, magnet, dragon blood, mud, paper, ice, wood, rock, carbon nanotubes, Kryptonite, plasma, smoke, antimatter
  • Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish
  • People: human, women, hero, villain, super hero, wizard, knight, Hulk, Thor, Aquaman, The Doctor, Jedi, Sith, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Penguin, Chell, Merlin, King Arthur
  • Modes of Transportation: rocket, spaceship, time machine, Infinite Improbability Drive, car, invisible jet, self-driving car
  • Weapons: sword, thermonuclear warhead, electromagnetic pulse, lightsaber, wand, axe, Excalibur, Joyeuse, Durendal, Clarent, Intermediate Sword-I
  • Artificial Objects: jewelry, vacuum tube, transistor, computer, artificial intelligence, wheel, superconductor, igloo, television, guitar, wheelbarrow, statue, pencil, portal gun, video game, paper, CAD software, internet, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
  • Other: fallout, radiation, music, magic, climate change, heat, electricity, lightning, thunder, luck, evolution, lyrics, beauty, extinction, pain, fairy tale, happiness, quantum foam, rock music, maniacal laughter, fear, money, creation, awe, Periodic Table of the Elements, snowstorm

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:12 am UTC

Sorry, Sir.

I combine Intermediate Sword-I with Joyeuse to create Thatothersword.

Elements: Sword, Excalibur, Merlin, Joyeuse, swordfish, Durendal, sandwich, Clarent, King Arthur, Intermediate Sword-I, restaurant, Thatothersword.

Edit: I am assuming that a combination can create more than one new element. Example: Fire + Paper = Ash, Smoke.
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:18 pm UTC

Freddino18 wrote:I am assuming that a combination can create more than one new element. Example: Fire + Paper = Ash, Smoke.

You can only create one element at a time, but you can combine Fire + Paper to create Ash on one turn and then combine Fire + Paper to create Smoke on another turn.

I combine restaurant with money to create 5-star restaurant.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Weapons: sword, thermonuclear warhead, electromagnetic pulse, lightsaber, wand, axe, Excalibur, Joyeuse, Durendal, Clarent, Intermediate Sword-I, Thatothersword
  • Artificial Objects: jewelry, vacuum tube, transistor, computer, artificial intelligence, wheel, superconductor, igloo, television, guitar, wheelbarrow, statue, pencil, portal gun, video game, paper, CAD software, internet, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, 5-star restaurant

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:27 pm UTC

It was stated in the original post that it was inspired by Doodle God, so that was kind of what I was thinking about.

I combine Thatothersword with Excalibur to create the Hook of Aether.
The Sword of Time; [it is] shaped like a flat metal hook or sickle, this sword is made by combining all of the four Swords of Power, which will then burn and sear itself into the arm of the user... (i)t grants immortality and total and complete control of the five Elemental Magics (Air, Earth, Fire, Water, and Time), the ability to create shadow realms and not to mention the hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions or even tens of millions of years of knowledge. All this together means the wielder is effectively invincible.

I AM MARETHYU, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

Elements: Sword, Excalibur, Merlin, Joyeuse, swordfish, Durendal, sandwich, Clarent, King Arthur, Intermediate Sword-I, restaurant, Thatothersword, 5-star restaurant, the Hook of Aether [Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Time, Wisdom].

All this means that I can make a damn good sandwich. Watch out for swordfish bills. And fancy restaurant ones, too.
Last edited by Freddino18 on Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Blenders!

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:51 pm UTC

Bump. Please let me use my awesome powers?
Blenders!

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 pm UTC

Freddino18 wrote:Bump. Please let me use my awesome powers?
Blenders!

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:18 pm UTC

Freddino18 wrote:
Freddino18 wrote:Bump. Please let me use my awesome powers?
Blenders!

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:34 pm UTC

I combine radiation with swordfish to create mutant.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish, mutant
  • Weapons: sword, thermonuclear warhead, electromagnetic pulse, lightsaber, wand, axe, Excalibur, Joyeuse, Durendal, Clarent, Intermediate Sword-I, Thatothersword, Hook of Aether
  • Artificial Objects: jewelry, vacuum tube, transistor, computer, artificial intelligence, wheel, superconductor, igloo, television, guitar, wheelbarrow, statue, pencil, portal gun, video game, paper, CAD software, internet, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, 5-star restaurant

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 am UTC

Thank you, SirGabriel! I combine Mutant with Superhero and Sword to create Deadpool Mutant Superhero.

Elements: Sword, Excalibur, Merlin, Joyeuse, swordfish, Durendal, sandwich, Clarent, King Arthur, Intermediate Sword-I, restaurant, Thatothersword, 5-star restaurant, the Hook of Aether [Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Time, Wisdom], Mutant, Mutant Superhero.
Blenders!

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:37 am UTC

I combine mutant superhero with magnet to create Magneto.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish, mutant
  • People (general): human, women, hero, villain, super hero, wizard, knight, Jedi, Sith, mutant superhero
  • People (particular): Hulk, Thor, Aquaman, The Doctor, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Penguin, Chell, Merlin, King Arthur, Magneto
  • Weapons: sword, thermonuclear warhead, electromagnetic pulse, lightsaber, wand, axe, Excalibur, Joyeuse, Durendal, Clarent, Intermediate Sword-I, Thatothersword, Hook of Aether

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:28 pm UTC

I combine Animals with maniacal laughter to create Hyena.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Classical Elementz:
    Water
  • Nature Elementz:
    Steam, Hot springs, Ice, Clay, Snow, Soil, Photosynthesis, Stone, Wood, Bones, Ash, Electromagnetic pulse
  • Living Elementz:
    Life, Bacteria, Animals, Fish, Reed, Bird, Trees, Wheat, Four-leaf clover, Palm tree, Bug, Plankton, Lion, Hyena
  • Landscape Elementz
    Rain, Hail, Whirlpool, Mountain, River, Iceberg, Cyclone, Sea, Shore, Sparkles, Beach, Winter, Tundra, Grasslands, Desert, Oasis, Swamp
  • Chemical Elementz:
    Sulfur, Hydrogen, Ammonia, Oxygen, Vacuum, Amines, Petroleum, Mineral, Metal, Silver, Lead
  • Man-made Elementz:
    Brick, Tools, House, Robot, Wheel, Boat, Lightsaber, Bread, Paper, Flute, Fairy tale, Road, Car, Wheelbarrow, Slot machine, Surfboard, Money
  • People Elementz:
    Human, Superhero, Hero, Thor, Knight, Villain, Sith
  • Abstract Elementz:
    Death, Light, Sound, Energy, Luck, Evolution, Music, Idea, Heaven, Destruction, Happiness, Pride, Fear

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:03 pm UTC

I combine evolution with mutant to create mutation.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish, mutant, hyena
  • People (general): human, women, hero, villain, super hero, wizard, knight, Jedi, Sith, mutant superhero
  • People (particular): Hulk, Thor, Aquaman, The Doctor, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Penguin, Chell, Merlin, King Arthur, Magneto
  • Other: fallout, radiation, music, magic, climate change, heat, electricity, lightning, thunder, luck, evolution, lyrics, beauty, extinction, pain, fairy tale, happiness, quantum foam, rock music, maniacal laughter, fear, money, creation, awe, Periodic Table of the Elements, snowstorm, mutation

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Fri May 04, 2018 8:35 pm UTC

I combine Mutation and Polar Bear to create Abominable Snowman.

Old Elements: (You can still use them; does not include all new elements.)
Spoiler:
(Elements with a (&...) next to them point towards alternate element forms or opposite elements.)
Classical: Air, Earth, Fire (& Plasma), Water (& Ice).
Pure: Creation (& Destruction), Energy, Life (& Death), Luck, Magic, Order (& Chaos & Entropy), Soul, Time.
Energy: Electricity, Heat (& Cold), Light, Radiation, Sound.
Chemical: Hydrogen (1H), Helium (2He), Carbon (6C) (& Nanotubes), Nitrogen (7N) (liquid), Oxygen (8O), Sodium (11Na), Silicon (14Si), Iron (26Fe), Silver (47Ag), Gold (79Au), Mercury (80Hg), Lead (82Pb).
Compounds: Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Chlorophyll a (C55H72O5N4Mg), Iron (III) Oxide (Fe2O3), Salt (NaCl).
Life: Dragon, Four-Leaf Clover, Golems, Trees (& Palm Trees), Worms.
Food: Buffalo Wings, Fish (& Cooked), Dinner, Hot Sauce, Meat, Potatoes.
Humans: Human, Psychotic Girlfriend, The Doctor, Wizard.
Emotions: Awe, Empathy, Pain, Sorrow.
Land: Atmosphere, Grasslands, Glacier, Island, River, Sea, Swamp, Tectonics.
Weather: Clouds, Lightning, Rainbow, Sky, Thunder, Tides, Whirlwind, Wind, Winter.
Natural: Metal, Mud, Soil, Stone, Wood.
Space: Asgard, Infinite Improbability Drive, Mars, Meteors, Moon, Planet, Rocket, Sun, Supernova, Wormhole.
Artificial: Buildings, Charms, Chisel, Fireworks, Freezer, Igloo, Paper, Portal Gun, Pottery, Superconductor, Video Game, Wand.
Other: Dragon Blood, Electrolysis, Extinction, Heaven (& Hell), Periodic Table of the Elements, Universe, Year, Zombification.

New Elements: Air, Antimatter, CAD Software, Carbon, Coal, Fire, Smoke, Snowstorm, Polar Bear, Abominable Snowman.
← approximately how gay I am.
"a nebulous cloud of different combinations of styling bodily features"

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Fri May 04, 2018 11:18 pm UTC

I combine villain with The Doctor to create Daleks.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish, mutant, hyena, Abominable Snowman, Daleks
  • Other: fallout, radiation, music, magic, climate change, heat, electricity, lightning, thunder, luck, evolution, lyrics, beauty, extinction, pain, fairy tale, happiness, quantum foam, rock music, maniacal laughter, fear, money, creation, awe, Periodic Table of the Elements, snowstorm, mutation

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Sat May 05, 2018 4:58 pm UTC

I combine Coal and Fire to create Smoke.

Spoiler:
(Elements with a (&...) next to them point towards alternate element forms or opposite elements.)
Pure: Creation (& Destruction), Energy, Life (& Death), Luck, Magic, Order (& Chaos & Entropy), Soul, Time.
Chemical: Hydrogen (1H), Helium (2He), Carbon (6C) (& Nanotubes), Nitrogen (7N) (liquid), Oxygen (8O), Sodium (11Na), Silicon (14Si), Iron (26Fe), Silver (47Ag), Gold (79Au), Mercury (80Hg), Lead (82Pb).
Compounds: Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Chlorophyll a (C55H72O5N4Mg), Iron (III) Oxide (Fe2O3), Salt (NaCl).
Weather: Clouds, Lightning, Rainbow, Sky, Thunder, Tides, Whirlwind, Wind, Winter.
Space: Asgard, Infinite Improbability Drive, Mars, Meteors, Moon, Planet, Rocket, Sun, Supernova, Wormhole.
Artificial: Buildings, Charms, Chisel, Fireworks, Freezer, Igloo, Paper, Portal Gun, Pottery, Superconductor, Video Game, Wand.
Other: Dragon Blood, Electrolysis, Extinction, Heaven (& Hell), Periodic Table of the Elements, Universe, Year, Zombification.

New Elements: Air, Antimatter, CAD Software, Carbon, Coal, Fire, Smoke, Snowstorm, Polar Bear, Abominable Snowman, Daleks, Smoke.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 pm UTC

I combine pencil with paper to create book.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Living Things: life, bacteria, plants, algae, reed, potatoes, wheat, animals, fish, cockroaches, dragon, birds, chicken, penguin, lion, golem, worms, polar bear, soul, swordfish, mutant, hyena, Abominable Snowman, Daleks
  • Artificial Objects: jewelry, vacuum tube, transistor, computer, artificial intelligence, wheel, superconductor, igloo, television, guitar, wheelbarrow, statue, pencil, portal gun, video game, paper, CAD software, internet, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, 5-star restaurant, book

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Tue May 08, 2018 5:26 pm UTC

I combine Fire and Ice to get Water.

Spoiler:

New Elements: Air, Antimatter, CAD Software, Carbon, Coal, Fire, Smoke, Snowstorm, Polar Bear, Abominable Snowman, Daleks, Smoke, Book, Water.

Lawrencelot

Postby Lawrencelot » Tue May 15, 2018 11:21 am UTC

I combine Smoke with Brick to create Chimney.

My elements:
Spoiler:
  • Classical Elementz:
    Water
  • Nature Elementz:
    Steam, Hot springs, Ice, Clay, Snow, Soil, Photosynthesis, Stone, Wood, Bones, Ash, Electromagnetic pulse
  • Living Elementz:
    Life, Bacteria, Animals, Fish, Reed, Bird, Trees, Wheat, Four-leaf clover, Palm tree, Bug, Plankton, Lion, Hyena
  • Landscape Elementz
    Rain, Hail, Whirlpool, Mountain, River, Iceberg, Cyclone, Sea, Shore, Sparkles, Beach, Winter, Tundra, Grasslands, Desert, Oasis, Swamp
  • Chemical Elementz:
    Sulfur, Hydrogen, Ammonia, Oxygen, Vacuum, Amines, Petroleum, Mineral, Metal, Silver, Lead
  • Man-made Elementz:
    Brick, Tools, House, Robot, Wheel, Boat, Lightsaber, Bread, Paper, Flute, Fairy tale, Road, Car, Wheelbarrow, Slot machine, Surfboard, Money, Chimney
  • People Elementz:
    Human, Superhero, Hero, Thor, Knight, Villain, Sith
  • Abstract Elementz:
    Death, Light, Sound, Energy, Luck, Evolution, Music, Idea, Heaven, Destruction, Happiness, Pride, Fear, Mutation

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Tue May 15, 2018 5:07 pm UTC

I combine Human and Smoke to create Cancer.

Spoiler:

New Elements: Air, Antimatter, CAD Software, Carbon, Coal, Fire, Smoke, Snowstorm, Polar Bear, Abominable Snowman, Daleks, Smoke, Book, Water, Chimney, Cancer.

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:51 am UTC

I combine mutant superhero with metal to create Wolverine.

Elements: Sword, Excalibur, Merlin, Joyeuse, swordfish, Durendal, sandwich, Clarent, King Arthur, Intermediate Sword-I, restaurant, Thatothersword, 5-star restaurant, the Hook of Aether [Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Time, Wisdom], mutant, mutant superhero, Magneto, Wolverine.
Blenders!

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:11 am UTC

I combine Restaurant and Fire to create Accident.

Spoiler:

New Elements: Air, Antimatter, CAD Software, Carbon, Coal, Fire, Smoke, Snowstorm, Polar Bear, Abominable Snowman, Daleks, Smoke, Book, Water, Chimney, Cancer, Wolverine, Accident.

Return to “Forum Games”