Code: Select all
This game was inspired in part by my other game and by a game on another forum.
1. A list of all of the members of a given faction and said members' point amounts must be included in any post by any member of said faction.
1a. Each faction member must show in their post which faction's list they are posting.
1a1. This may be done by posting in their faction's color or by posting their faction's name in the subject line of their post.
2. Each player may perform one, and only one of the following actions during their turn:
Increase the score of any player by one.
Decrease the score of any player by one.
3. Any player with a score of zero may be removed from the list.
4. All players must belong to a faction.
The available factions are:
5. The player with the highest score in a given faction is to be designated the leader of said faction.
5a. In the result of a tie, the player who had the highest score is to remain the leader.
6. Factions may create rules that overrule rule 5 and its sub clauses.
7. Each player must join a faction by adding their name to their chosen faction's list.
7a. Players may only be in one faction at any time.
7b. If a player joins a faction then said player is no longer a member of any other factions, if applicable.
8. The leader of a given faction may create new rules for their faction at any time. Factions may create rules that overrule this one.
9. Factions may create inter factional organizations.
9a. This must be done within a faction.
10. Each factions' rules apply only to said faction.
11. Each faction must choose an ideology from the ideologies page on Wikipedia.
11a. The first player to join a faction may do so.
12. No actions regarding points can be done in double posts.