- I am lost somewhere in the world, and you must find me!
- I will post a screencap taken from Google maps street view with any information regarding my location edited out
- Players collectively have 20 yes or no questions to ask me in order to find out where I am
- Each question asked must be seconded by another player before I will answer it
- If no one wins within 20 questions, I will start posting hints. But that still means y'all lost
- The first person to guess my exact latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates and/or post a Google maps street view screencap matching mine wins the game
- The winner then picks the next location, uploads an image, and answers questions, continuing the cycle
For an example of what gameplay looks like, check out the very first thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=54759, and the first thread of the first revival: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=100571
Now, let the game begin!
Yes.heuristically_alone wrote:Probably the mosy basic first question, but are you in the eastern hemisphere?
Yes.adnapemit wrote:Are you in Africa?
Yes.heuristically_alone wrote:Does the name of the country you are in have the letter "u" and/or "o" in it?
Yes.SirGabriel wrote:Are you in the northern hemisphere?
Yes.flicky1991 wrote:Are you further east than 20 degrees east?
Yes.heuristically_alone wrote:Does the Equator or 20th Meridian East pass through the country you are in?
No.patzer wrote:Are you further north than the line of latitude 0.33 degrees north? (i.e. north of this line)
Yes.patzer wrote:Are you further east than 32.567 degrees east? (this line)
heuristically_alone wrote:Are you within 5 miles of Kyambogo University?
kalira wrote:Counting the bounding roads as "within" the area in question, are you located within the shape bounded by the red outline in the map below (ignore the little tails at top and bottom that aren't part of the shape itself)?