A backwards story

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sea Ferring

Re: A backwards story

Postby Sea Ferring » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:49 am UTC

sucked

sucked his +3 obsidian broadsword of sin. My raptor Gautama's whore cried "Go away!", but Robert winced as a turquoise attached ship crash landed. George Bush's nuke exploded as Siddhartha Gautama the pea-sized raptor fell. It finally died.
The end.

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:51 pm UTC

Robert

Robert sucked his +3 obsidian broadsword of sin. My raptor Gautama's whore cried "Go away!", but Robert winced as a turquoise attached ship crash landed. George Bush's nuke exploded as Siddhartha Gautama the pea-sized raptor fell. It finally died.
The end.
Now work damnit! No, dont carry on posting here, you're a very busy person. work work work!!

quintopia

Postby quintopia » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:09 pm UTC

Antonia

Antonia Robert sucked his +3 obsidian broadsword of sin. My raptor Gautama's whore cried "Go away!", but Robert winced as a turquoise attached ship crash landed. George Bush's nuke exploded as Siddhartha Gautama the pea-sized raptor fell. It finally died.
The end.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm UTC

Gregory
Gregory Antonia Robert sucked his +3 obsidian broadsword of sin. My raptor Gautama's whore cried "Go away!", but Robert winced as a turquoise attached ship crash landed. George Bush's nuke exploded as Siddhartha Gautama the pea-sized raptor fell. It finally died.
The end.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent- Isaac Asimov

...Space, with nothing on top, nothing on the bottom, and a lot of empty nothings between... falling in the middle of nothing, on the way to no particular night and no particular morning.

Return to “Forum Games”