Ban the person above you

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
ekzrated
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 pm UTC
Location: Material plane. Sometimes.
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby ekzrated » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 am UTC

Banned for acting more strict than my Drill instructor in Basic Training.
I'M MY OWN CASE-STUDY!!!!!!

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:57 am UTC

Banned for being a wuss in basic training.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby brakos82 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:08 am UTC

Banned because I couldn't either, and I'm blaming it on you.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 am UTC

banned becuase I havent banned anyone in a month, but now when i need to focus on writing a stupid abstract + conclusion + 10 other section lab report for a 1 credit class, I find that I cant focus and am instead distracted and oh did I mention that I ate approximately 4 bags of candy so thats probably 2 pounds of sugar plus of course the nectarine I ate earlier and the two cups of chai, which by the way I dont water down with milk but instead drink straigh... yeah, I know, hyper and lots of unnecessary writing, but maybe by writing it I will find myself able to focus and no its not working well whatever might as well keep writing... I should probably delete this or not post it but I wont so there Banned!
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby brakos82 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:42 am UTC

Banned for being hyper, although the cheese is smoking.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
mieulium
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia and Singapore
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby mieulium » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 am UTC

Banned for smoking cheese, SMOKE CARROTS INSTEAD!
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 am UTC

Banned for smoking root vegetables. C'mon, there's better stuff out there and you know it!
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
mieulium
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia and Singapore
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby mieulium » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am UTC

Banned for assuming I do in the first place.
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Labot2001 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am UTC

Banned for assuming that he assumed that you do in the first place.

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 pm UTC

Banned for attempting to start a recursive ban that uses too much grammar and gives you a headache.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
mieulium
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia and Singapore
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby mieulium » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:23 pm UTC

Banned for having a headache the same time as me.
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby brakos82 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:23 pm UTC

Banned for giving me a headache.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Mr. N
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:37 pm UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Mr. N » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:03 pm UTC

Banned all of you for being sissies!
Your momma eats Pop Tarts!

User avatar
QwertyKey
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:45 pm UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby QwertyKey » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 pm UTC

Banned for being Nitrogenous Waste! (No offence m'kay? :P )

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bartimaeus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:39 pm UTC

Banned for saying "m'kay?"

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 pm UTC

Banned because, you're bad, m'kay?
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

User avatar
ekzrated
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 pm UTC
Location: Material plane. Sometimes.
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby ekzrated » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 pm UTC

Banned, and I don't feel like telling you why.

Damn! Quit being so fucking nosy and mind your own business already!
I'M MY OWN CASE-STUDY!!!!!!

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bartimaeus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:49 pm UTC

Banned for being humorous

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Labot2001 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:07 am UTC

Banned for being serious.

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby brakos82 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 am UTC

Banned because that shirt is ugly.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
mieulium
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia and Singapore
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby mieulium » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 am UTC

banned because you mom is so ugly, the guy took one look and he...
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

User avatar
Charlielechat
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Charlielechat » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:41 pm UTC

Banned for judging brakos82's mom.

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Labot2001 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 pm UTC

Banned for not complying to FCC standards.

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby brakos82 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:27 pm UTC

Banned for complying to the FCC's standards.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:12 pm UTC

Banned for caring about FCC standards.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm UTC

Banned because, although the FCC is filled with pricks, it's still the law (Until we change it.)
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 pm UTC

banned becuase I stuck my finger in a pot of boiling water for a second, and it still hasnt started hurting... looks like it might be blistering though...

oh, and becuase your color is black. Blue - Green all the way!
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bartimaeus » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:42 am UTC

Banned for burning yourself

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:48 am UTC

Banned because he deserves some pity for that.
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

User avatar
DieJay
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm UTC
Location: here be dragons
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby DieJay » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 am UTC

Banned for being too merciful.
Proud Duct-Tape Programmer since 2000.
"More computing sins are committed in the name of efficiency (without necessarily achieving it) than for any other single reason - including blind stupidity."
-W.A. Wulf

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 am UTC

Banned because you're right, and I hate being wrong.
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bartimaeus » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:37 am UTC

Banned because you should enjoy being wrong, it helps you learn

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby brakos82 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:39 am UTC

Banned because you're wrong.
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bartimaeus » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:41 am UTC

Banned because I see what you did there.

User avatar
Balesk Baj, Timeburner
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 am UTC
Location: Wherever parallel dimension I'm currently living in...

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Balesk Baj, Timeburner » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 am UTC

Banned for having a gargoyle as your avatar
Magnanimous wrote:I'd have a giant I Tetris piece shoved down my throat, after which my neck will flash and disappear.

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bartimaeus » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 am UTC

Banned because Yes. Yes it is.

User avatar
mieulium
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia and Singapore
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby mieulium » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:43 am UTC

banned for bringing up a ban that i cant continue on/
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bartimaeus » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:48 am UTC

banned for banning me

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 am UTC

Banned for PAGE TOPPER!
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:19 am UTC

banned becuase the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy recommends shooting people who should "first" "page topper" and et cetera.
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests