Ban the person above you

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

olla86
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:18 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby olla86 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:19 am UTC

Banned because it was necessary! :cry:

User avatar
Fin Archangel
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 am UTC
Location: in ur base, killing ur doodz
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Fin Archangel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 am UTC

Banned for using past tense when you should be using present perfect.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:15 am UTC

Banned for being a grammar natzi. (but you're still right)
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
Psycho Goose
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Psycho Goose » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:33 am UTC

Banned for misspelling "Nazi." And for not capitalizing, dammit!
Mother Superior wrote:Go to Checkov's guns on fifth. But be careful, any gun he shows you is liable to go off at some point while you're in the store.

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:51 am UTC

Banned because you're wrong. Also, grammar natzi is like bus driver or police man, it is a job, not a proper noun and therefore does not need to be capitalized. However, if capitalized it is not wrong.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
mieulium
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia and Singapore
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby mieulium » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 am UTC

Banned because it's just grammar! You don't become a Nazi because of that!
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:10 pm UTC

banned because you would be surprised
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
Fin Archangel
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 am UTC
Location: in ur base, killing ur doodz
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Fin Archangel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:33 pm UTC

Banned because I'M ENTERING GRAMMAR NATZI MODE!
Banned for not capitalizing. Or having an ending punctuation mark.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Bliop
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bliop » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:04 pm UTC

Banned for banning twice.
Boo!

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm UTC

Banned because longcat is LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 pm UTC

Banned for random non sequitur.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 pm UTC

Banned because there is no New Book scented air freshener.
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:12 pm UTC

banned because you should not capitalize the beginning word of, nor punctuate the end of a fragmented sentence, lest you give it an ego boost and let it think it is a real sentence, amiright (interrobang goes here)
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
Psycho Goose
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Psycho Goose » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:52 pm UTC

Banned for presuming that you can talk about capitalization in a post that still has no... fucking... capitals!!!
Mother Superior wrote:Go to Checkov's guns on fifth. But be careful, any gun he shows you is liable to go off at some point while you're in the store.

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:33 am UTC

banned becuase i dont include any capitals in a grammatically imperfect sentence, even if capitalizing would give proper grammar
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:15 am UTC

Banned because your banning of me made no sense.
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:27 am UTC

BANNED BECAUSE WHY DIDNT YOU COMMENT ON THE INTEROBANG!? ITS NATIONAL PUNCTUATION DAY!!

sorry 'bout the caps. see why i don' use them?
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
Psycho Goose
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Psycho Goose » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 am UTC

Banned because you could at least capitalize the first letter of every sentence and proper nouns, yet repeatedly refuse to do so.
Mother Superior wrote:Go to Checkov's guns on fifth. But be careful, any gun he shows you is liable to go off at some point while you're in the store.

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 am UTC

Banned for some kind of freakish capital letter fetish.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
Psycho Goose
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Psycho Goose » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:11 am UTC

Banned because it isn't a fetish, and it certainly isn't freakish; it's just that I'm right and he's wrong!
Mother Superior wrote:Go to Checkov's guns on fifth. But be careful, any gun he shows you is liable to go off at some point while you're in the store.

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:27 am UTC

Banned for trying to defend your freakish fetish obsession.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 am UTC

Banned because Rule 36 implies that no fetish is wrong.
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

User avatar
mieulium
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am UTC
Location: Perth, Western Australia and Singapore
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby mieulium » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:13 am UTC

Banned because where did you get Rule 36 from and from what authority that sets this rule?
Hi. This is Martha. She likes dull objects. She likes you too! Oh wait... I guess you'd better get some brain training on then.

"OBJECTION!"

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 am UTC

Banned because even if we participate in his fantasy, nobody said there was anything wrong with Psycho Goose's freakish fetish obsession.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
Bliop
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bliop » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:00 am UTC

Banned because rule 326,125 states clearly that Psycho Goose's freakish fetish obsession is wrong.
Boo!

User avatar
Fin Archangel
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 am UTC
Location: in ur base, killing ur doodz
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Fin Archangel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:27 pm UTC

Banned because you lie. That rule allows us to bane people.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Charlielechat
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Charlielechat » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:27 pm UTC

Banned because you never realised.

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 pm UTC

banned for giving me a reason to continue my anti-capital letter agenda
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
Charlielechat
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Charlielechat » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:12 pm UTC

Banned for continuing your anti-capital letter agenda.

User avatar
Fin Archangel
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 am UTC
Location: in ur base, killing ur doodz
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Fin Archangel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:06 pm UTC

Banned for being hard to ban.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Psycho Goose
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 am UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Psycho Goose » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:16 pm UTC

Banned for banning the guy who rightfully banned Kain for NOT FUCKING CAPITALIZING.
Mother Superior wrote:Go to Checkov's guns on fifth. But be careful, any gun he shows you is liable to go off at some point while you're in the store.

User avatar
Fin Archangel
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 am UTC
Location: in ur base, killing ur doodz
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Fin Archangel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:17 pm UTC

Banned for capitalizing way too much.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm UTC

Banned because a Wizard did it.
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

User avatar
Fin Archangel
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 am UTC
Location: in ur base, killing ur doodz
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Fin Archangel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:10 pm UTC

Banned for having a flaccid lightsaber.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Bliop
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm UTC

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Bliop » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:17 am UTC

Banned for killing the internet.
Boo!

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:19 am UTC

bANnEd For nOrMal cApItalIzalatIoN
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

User avatar
apoklips
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:53 pm UTC
Location: The woods
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby apoklips » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 am UTC

Banned for hurting my eyes.
"Wow, sarcasm! That's original..." - Dr. Horrible

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Max2009 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm UTC

Banned for your eyes being so easy to hurt.
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
Jedifreak
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:28 pm UTC
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Jedifreak » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:58 pm UTC

Banned because you have no eyes, and not having eyes means that YOU DO NOT HAVE A SOUL!!!
http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Jedifreak
http://www.geist-panik.com
Jin_Asias wrote:I still think Jedifreak runs off of a vast macro library

Image

Kain
Posts: 1140
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am UTC
Location: At the center of the observable universe.

Re: Ban the person above you

Postby Kain » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 pm UTC

banned because eyes may be the window to the soul, but words are the locked doorway
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests