Simple Question = Silly Answer

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
QwertyKey
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:45 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby QwertyKey » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:42 pm UTC

Because Memes are better than Youyous.

What is it that makes milk difficult to drink?

User avatar
'; DROP DATABASE;--
Posts: 3284
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:38 am UTC
Location: Midwest Alberta, where it's STILL snowy
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby '; DROP DATABASE;-- » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 am UTC

The fact that you froze it first, you n00b.

Why do I have to sleep?
poxic wrote:You suck. And simultaneously rock. I think you've invented a new state of being.

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Max2009 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 am UTC

Because you don't have a symbiote and you cannot Kell Narim.

Why do vultures look so ugly?
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
boring bore
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:23 am UTC
Location: Don't stalk me, it's not worth it

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby boring bore » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:44 am UTC

Because they eat raw roadkill, which counteracts any beauty products they have ever been given.

Why is time so easily wasted?
Image
Guys you should totally register for this and join the xkcd team! Rath358 started us off and we're kinda small so the more people who join us, the better for our team and, hopefully, for humanity!

User avatar
Max2009
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:20 pm UTC
Location: Where?
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Max2009 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:45 am UTC

Because of the internet.

Why is this thread different from the Corrupt-a-Question?
Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org

Image

User avatar
lulzfish
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby lulzfish » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:29 am UTC

Because it has a different thread ID in the PHPBB setup.

Why did Irrlicht load my B3D model with smooth-shading? It was flat-shaded when I exported it.

User avatar
yoteango
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm UTC
Location: Arizona

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby yoteango » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:08 am UTC

Because when something is 3d it isn't flat.

Why are sphere parts called "gores"?

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Bartimaeus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:40 am UTC

Because somebody took apart a sphere and went on a killing spree, the gore of the fallen was everywhere.

What is on the other side of a black hole?

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby brakos82 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 am UTC

A white hole.


What's at the end of the Universe?
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Bartimaeus
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere near NYC, but nobody's heard of

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Bartimaeus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm UTC

There is no end, you just come back where you started, although not before the universe ends.

If the matter pulled into a black hole is spit out of a white hole, then how come it also is spit out as the black holes event-horizon?

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby brakos82 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:28 pm UTC

Because doughnut holes are awesome.

Why are doughnut holes awesome?
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
WholeLottaSean
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby WholeLottaSean » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:04 am UTC

Because doughnuts are awesome and holes are awesome. Also you get big clumps of icing round the holes which is awesome.

How many times can you say awesome before it starts sounding like it's not even a real word?

User avatar
QwertyKey
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:45 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby QwertyKey » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm UTC

Clearly, 26 times.

Why are there n-th dimensions for mathematicians, aren't 3(spatial) dimensions enough?

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby brakos82 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:17 pm UTC

Because math people are bored.


Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Labot2001 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 pm UTC

The government. You owe it to them, after all.

Why do I have to pee right now?

User avatar
yoteango
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm UTC
Location: Arizona

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby yoteango » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:22 am UTC

Because you havent gone yet within the past few hours.

Why are plants not black.

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby brakos82 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:24 am UTC

Because Image


Why do clocks move clockwise?
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Labot2001 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 am UTC

Because if they moved counter-clockwise, they'd be counterclocks.

Why am I doing it wrong?

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby brakos82 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 am UTC

Because you're an idiot.


Why are shiny things so attractive?
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Labot2001 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 pm UTC

Because 2 + 2 = 5.

Who am I?

User avatar
WholeLottaSean
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby WholeLottaSean » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am UTC

Winston

Why does 2+2 =5???

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Labot2001 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 pm UTC

It's generally accepted that 2 + 2 = 5.

Why are standard 120V electrical outlets 3-pronged? (In the US, at least)

User avatar
brakos82
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am UTC
Location: My happy place :)

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby brakos82 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:43 pm UTC

Because it looks like :o .


Why are most smilies yellow?
I am Brakos, and I may or may not approve this message.

User avatar
WholeLottaSean
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby WholeLottaSean » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 pm UTC

Because faces are yellow.

Why are sad smilies still called smilies?

User avatar
Labot2001
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:24 am UTC
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Labot2001 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:12 pm UTC

Uh, they're not. They're called sadfaces.

Why does grass grow up?

User avatar
WholeLottaSean
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby WholeLottaSean » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 pm UTC

Because the middle of the earth is hot, and grass doesn't like heat, so grows away from the core.

How hot is the middle of the earth?

User avatar
QwertyKey
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:45 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby QwertyKey » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 pm UTC

Hot enough to glow red.

Why does Ohm Law suck?

User avatar
CombustibleLemons
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 am UTC
Location: In Your computer. go on check.

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby CombustibleLemons » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:59 am UTC

becuase you can't do math.

why am i hear?
You, sir, name? wrote:Just make sure to consistently whack it in the ass, as that's one end it does not shoot fire out of. Be careless with the flame-magic and it may just shoot fire out both ends.

User avatar
mpolo
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm UTC
Location: Germany

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby mpolo » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 am UTC

Because you're not smell.

Why do young people today not comb their hair?
Image <-- Evil experiment

User avatar
SummerGlauFan
Posts: 1746
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm UTC
Location: KS

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby SummerGlauFan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:07 am UTC

Well, if they are young enough, they might not have hair yet.

Why do people grow old?
glasnt wrote:"As she raised her rifle against the creature, her hair fluttered beneath the red florescent lighting of the locked down building.

I knew from that moment that she was something special"


Outbreak, a tale of love and zombies.

In stores now.

User avatar
Balesk Baj, Timeburner
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 am UTC
Location: Wherever parallel dimension I'm currently living in...

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Balesk Baj, Timeburner » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 am UTC

because they do not grow young

Are you here, or are you there?
Magnanimous wrote:I'd have a giant I Tetris piece shoved down my throat, after which my neck will flash and disappear.

User avatar
Hiato
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:35 pm UTC
Location: Location, Location
Contact:

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Hiato » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm UTC

Yes.

Why?
The inequality of life: Nothing > Money

mx x = if head x == 0 then head (tail x) else mx (0:reverse (map head (groupBy (\x y -> x>y) (reverse x))))

User avatar
neoliminal
Posts: 626
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:39 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby neoliminal » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 pm UTC

Because.

Is there a god that really cares?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0073YYXRC
Read My Book. Cost less than coffee. Will probably keep you awake longer.
[hint, scary!]

User avatar
Phrozt
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:27 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Phrozt » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:53 pm UTC

Depends on which fairy tale you believe.

Is Zeus cool or what??

Duban
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Duban » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:57 pm UTC

He just seemed cool until Thor got a hold of him. I've never seen a god cry like that before.

Why does air?
It is not the gods I fear. No, It is those who claim to speak for them that concern me.

User avatar
kernelpanic
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:26 am UTC
Location: 1.6180339x10^18 attoparsecs from Earth

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby kernelpanic » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 am UTC

because if ice, it would be fucking freezing.

why are my feet big?
I'm not disorganized. My room has a high entropy.
Bhelliom wrote:Don't forget that the cat probably knows EXACTLY what it is doing is is most likely just screwing with you. You know, for CAT SCIENCE!

Image

rocketrat
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:05 am UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby rocketrat » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 am UTC

Because you are bigfoot.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

asiekierka
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:26 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby asiekierka » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 am UTC

No, because grammar bad spell you for.

Did anyone spot FAIRY GOD PARENTS?
If you think I deserve it, donate to 1MwkV2P8Vui21mBtMmzEyhWah5eQuXJnWD (bitcoin).

GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, do this:
If the gen number is even, divide it by 2.
If odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1.
Then copy this into your signature.

User avatar
Vohu Manah
athlete's nipple.
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 am UTC
Location: Western Hemisphere. Possibly Idaho.

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby Vohu Manah » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:35 am UTC

They're in your brain, which has now been split into 23 different pieces by a meat cleaver because people want you to stop talking about those GOD Damn Mother EFFing AJAFJJAJGF GODPARENTS. YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE EVERY POST ABOUT THEM you FGJKLAJDKLT

Where is my medicine?
Isaac Hill wrote:If this tetonic plate's rockin' such that it registers no less than 6.1 on the Richter scale, don't come a knockin'.

asiekierka
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:26 pm UTC

Re: Simple Question = Silly Answer

Postby asiekierka » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 am UTC

Your medicine? Oh, I took it all to stop typing about ___________________. Hmm, for some reason my computer just won't type it out!

When can I start talking about F-y G P-s?
If you think I deserve it, donate to 1MwkV2P8Vui21mBtMmzEyhWah5eQuXJnWD (bitcoin).

GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, do this:
If the gen number is even, divide it by 2.
If odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1.
Then copy this into your signature.


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests