DEAR RAWMEAT (a.k.a. FG tea party)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

mat-tina

DEAR RAWMEAT (a.k.a. FG tea party)

Postby mat-tina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:42 am UTC

POSTIFY YOUR FACERITY
Last edited by mat-tina on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:25 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Felltir wrote:has no sig, and therefore something to hide
GENERATION n: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. If n is an even number, divide it by 2. If it's odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1. Prove that this sequence converges to 1 for all n.

mat-tina

Re: DEAR RAWMEAT

Postby mat-tina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:46 am UTC

Actually, yelling is not as much fun the second time around.

I propose a change of rules. Any suggestions?
GENERATION n: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. If n is an even number, divide it by 2. If it's odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1. Prove that this sequence converges to 1 for all n.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 am UTC

Maybe we should just post in italics. That puts a delicate emphasis on the words, instead of just straight out yelling. I'm pretty sure that's how the Brits do it, anyway. Much more refined.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent- Isaac Asimov

...Space, with nothing on top, nothing on the bottom, and a lot of empty nothings between... falling in the middle of nothing, on the way to no particular night and no particular morning.

mat-tina

Postby mat-tina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:54 am UTC

Dear Chap, are you enjoying your biscuits? Jolly good. Say, before we join the Doctor for his latest adventures on BBC2, this mighty fine Saturday evening (GMT), what say you we all kindly request of you to postify your facerity?

Also, may I enforce the adaption of your new nickname, Rawmeat? Jolly good.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:59 am UTC

I say, old mate. It does seem to me as though you have chosen to ignore my advice about the italics, and yet to take my advice about the British style of doing things. Could you please explain this phenomena to me? I am really quite confused as to why you would take only part of my advise. Although I do believe that we agree on many other things, such as persuading mister Rawemeat to postify his facerity.

...Space, with nothing on top, nothing on the bottom, and a lot of empty nothings between... falling in the middle of nothing, on the way to no particular night and no particular morning.

mat-tina

Postby mat-tina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 am UTC

Oh dear. I hope Sir Rawmeat will not be as offended as you were by this, Lord Ninja. I say, let's ignore my obvious indiscretion and move on.

Do I smell scones?

And all the prejudice shines right on through...

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:14 am UTC

Oh, I do hope that it is scones you smell. They are really quite delicious, and will go rather well with the tea. By the way, Master Matthew, when will the tea be prepared? My throat has become dreadfully parched, and I do believe that I may spoil my appetite for tea with some other potable liquid, if I do not receive my tea quite soon. And, as always, please do postify your facerty, Sir Rawmeat.

mat-tina

Postby mat-tina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 am UTC

Some tea, you say? ¡That sounds splendid!

Say, Asmods, make a pot of Earl Grey for our dear friend Sir Ninja, will you?

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:21 am UTC

Mr. Rawmeat, dear old chap, I would also desire catch a glimpse of your visage, what what.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:26 am UTC

Oh dear, I was under the impression that the tea was already in the process of heating up, or perhaps even brewing. I fear I shall now just have to drink something else. I would ask Mister Asmodieus for help, as you just did, but it appears that he is not here at the moment. My dear master Sean, would you be so kind as to fetch me something to drink? I would appreciate it greatly. And, as always, please do postify your facerty, Sir Rawmeat.

sje46

Re: DEAR RAWMEAT (a.k.a. FG tea party)

Postby sje46 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:30 am UTC

It would be the greatest pleasure, my ninja friend. Would you prefer you beverage chilled or warmed lightly over coals? With spirits, perchance? Perhaps it can be arranged for Mr. rawmeat to postify his facerocity? I'll see what can be reasonably accomplished.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 am UTC

Oh, a chilled beverage sounds wonderful at the moment, master Sean. I'm afraid that I'm not quite in the mood for spirits at the moment, but perchance on a another occasion, we can enjoy a few rounds together,as mutual friends. It may even occur that sir Rawmeat will join us on this occasion, and we may be able to continue in our persuasion of him, to get him to postify his facerty.

mat-tina

Postby mat-tina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:36 am UTC

Oh, dear. Look at the time. It appears I have to go to sleep, or dare I say, I should have done so four hours ago? I bid you farewell, Sir Rawmeat, Lord Ninja, Asmods and Master Sean.

You know what they say: The early bird catches the worm, but an oversleeping bird starves to kingdom come.

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:43 am UTC

Fare thee well, gentle Matthew. Enjoy your slumber.
Ah yes, my dear Amir, a chilled beverage it is. Shaken, or stirred? It is dreadful shame our friend matthew could not join us, but I daresay he is a queer old fellow. He speaks of Asmodieus as if he is in this very room! I pray for the soul. I also pray that our friend Mr. Rawmeat would gladly postify his facerocity, but perhaps this is a tall order to call for.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 am UTC

Come now, master Matthew. If you are already staying up this late, keeping away from your bed for a little longer cannot hurt very much. And I do say, that last comment off yours made ¡this cheese burn me! I simply do not know how you fuel that comedic genius of yours. But if you really do insist on retiring at this moment, then I bid you farewell for this night, and I hope to see you again in the morrow. And Master Sean, I do believe that I would enjoy my beverage stirred, just as it has become a habit of mine. And kindly hurry up with it, I grow more parched by the minute. Though it is a rather strange phenomena, How Master Matthew speaks as though Mister Asmodieus is in the room. We will have to ask him about it at a later date.

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 am UTC

I say old Chaps, starting a whole new thread to make me cut off my face and give it to the forum founders? You Yanks are really quite barbaric. Also, to give a chap a name, well, its not really cricket now is it hey, what?

I can not help but feel that I should not be feeding the trolls, but they do make me laugh so. Well, toodle pip, I have a busy day planned.
Now work damnit! No, dont carry on posting here, you're a very busy person. work work work!!

Matthias

Postby Matthias » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:11 pm UTC

I do say, be thee that good sir Rawmeat hitherto referenced? The source of such an auspicious nom de guerre doth arouse the curiosity.
Love may be blind, but lust has x-ray vision.
Avatar shamelessly plucked from PMOG.

Also, it turns out I'm not dead--I'm just a right bastard who disappears from the internet for months at a time every so often.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:24 pm UTC

Bit of the old photographic evidence required m' old boy Rawmeat. I'm sure you understand.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

Asmodieus

Postby Asmodieus » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:31 pm UTC

Tillian wrote:Yeah, but the polar bears get more territorial during the summer, so we have to stay indoors.

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:09 pm UTC

This didnt really take off as well as you had all hoped did it? Gonna have to do better
Now work damnit! No, dont carry on posting here, you're a very busy person. work work work!!

mat-tina

Postby mat-tina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:04 pm UTC

Oh, but that is where you are mistaken. You see, I was just about to make the commendable comparison to an event that will not ever recede from my memory, namely the one in which we playfully were mocking our beloved General Christmas. I say, anyone who has been bestowed upon the privilege to have their own thread dedicated to themselves should see this as an honour well above being knighted by our hallowed ruler Queen Elizabeth II.

Asmodieus

Postby Asmodieus » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:10 pm UTC

I apologize for my absence, I had a photographer hired to take our photograph.
Tillian wrote:Yeah, but the polar bears get more territorial during the summer, so we have to stay indoors.

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:11 pm UTC

Damnit, I need more sig space...

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:08 am UTC

My dear sir Rawmeat, Why is it that you have forsaken the usage of the wonderful accent common to you, I and our countrymen? Surely you must realize that of all of us here, you have by far the most charming and realistic accent. I simply cannot fathom why you would ever not use it. And as for the problem regarding the amount of space in your signature, why not just, in your signature, simply publish a link to this entire topic? And, as ever, please do postify your facerity.

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:10 am UTC

Camoninja wrote:My dear sir Rawmeat, Why is it that you have forsaken the usage of the wonderful accent common to you, I and our countrymen? Surely you must realize that of all of us here, you have by far the most charming and realistic accent. I simply cannot fathom why you would ever not use it.

Got bored of it =p

Camoninja wrote:And as for the problem regarding the amount of space in your signature, why not just, in your signature, simply publish a link to this entire topic?

Have done, but i wanted to sig this-

mat-tina wrote:I say, anyone who has been bestowed upon the privilege to have their own thread dedicated to themselves should see this as an honour well above being knighted by our hallowed ruler Queen Elizabeth II.

rnew
RAAAAAAGGGHHH I'M A DINOSAUR

Postby rnew » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:42 pm UTC

Dear Sir,

I am writing this to you in blue so you recognise your old friend rnew amongst the many messages of request. One feels obliged to post into this here thread as I exchange pleasantries with you on a daily basis, yet have no idea who it is I am actually conversing with. So I kindly request for one to
postify your facerity

Sincerely,

Lord R New
Meowgan wrote:Rnew, you're so hot. Boom!
Zohar wrote:Seriously rnew, I cannot get over how awesome your avatar is. It brings up a smile every time I see it.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:34 am UTC

To all whom it may concern: I have made a most incredible discovery. I am sure we all agree that getting Mr. Rawmeat to postify his facerity is almost certainly a hopeless task, and because of this, I have looked through Mr. Rawmeat's previous posts, so as to find his name, as this piece of information will most surely prove invaluable in the quest for Mr. Rawmeat's facerity. If there are those among us who frequent that thread which is dedicated to hugs, you may have already seen this, however those of you who do not, here is a direct link to the post in which I revealed Mr. Matthew Rawmeat's full name. now, if only there were a facebook page for a person by the name of Matthew Rawmeat, but, alas, this page seems not to exist, so I am afraid that this effort truly is fruitless.

Captain Inobvious

Postby Captain Inobvious » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:05 pm UTC

C-c-c-combo breaker?
If you go out in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise.....

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:14 pm UTC

You Captain, Win.

yohanleafheart

Postby yohanleafheart » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:58 pm UTC

Greetings and well met fellow ninja. Have your honour tried a myspace page instead of a facebook. Therefore, and God Bless the Queen, it should be possible to find such a mate by the name of Matthew Rawmeat. I apology for not been able to comply with such request for investigation, but it is tea hour right now at my workplace, and we all know of its importance.
"When you gotta do something wrong, you gotta do it right." - Fighter - 8-bit Theatre
"Life is a bitch. But it is my bitch." - Slick - Sinfest

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:07 pm UTC

Tea <3

Tea is what the British empire was made on, don't underestimate it. But FYI, while I do have a facebook I have never signed on for MySpace.

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm UTC

My dear Matthew, I do hope you realize that the consumption of tea only really began in Europe after Mr. Marco Polo discovered the respectable land if Asia. This is, after all, the land where tea originated from, and it was custom in China and India to drink tea far before the British adopted the tradition. Because of this, I feel confident in saying that Indian tea is far superior to British tea, and if British tea is as powerful as you say, Indian tea must be nigh-on invincible.

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:31 pm UTC

Yes,

and?

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:34 pm UTC

My point was, Matthew, that since I drink the superior, invincible, Indian tea, I must myself be invincible and superior to you.
Or, in other words: I'm better than you, thanks for noticing.

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:37 pm UTC

You dont have the British spirit to match it =p

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:42 pm UTC

psh, I don't need a British spirit. The British are jerks. Even after the revolutionary war, you still came back in 1812 to try to take us back. And you got your asses kicked again! Plus, you lost those colonies you had in Canada. To the French!

Tillan

Postby Tillan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:43 pm UTC

If you hadnt noticed, there are pretty much no British colonies now....

Camoninja

Postby Camoninja » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:46 pm UTC

That's because the colonial age has ended. no one has colonies anymore, because all of the land is taken up by actual recognized countries.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:47 pm UTC

I think you'll find that colonies are entirely out of fashion now. We wouldn't be seen dead with any more than a few we keep around for old times' sake. Even the US tried colonies, but it claims that it never inhaled.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

Asmodieus

Postby Asmodieus » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 pm UTC

Tillan wrote:If you hadnt noticed, there are pretty much no British colonies now....

They still taxed some colonies in Africa until a couple years ago

Return to “Forum Games”