Create a Card: MTG

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Elvish Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Re: Create a Card: MTG

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:37 am UTC

Randallius, Raptor Whisperer
U
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
Whenever you draw a card for the third time in a turn, put a 1/1 blue Bird creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
Grandeur — Discard another card named Randallius, Raptor Whisperer: Draw two cards.
1/1

Next card: Veracious Illusions
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

Kain

Postby Kain » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:28 am UTC

Snark wrote:
Kain wrote:Microraptor
GG
Creature - Beast
Haste
Microraptor costs G less for each creature named Microraptor you control.
Microraptor gets +1/+1 for each creature named Microraptor you control.
Clever Girl
0/1
FTFY to not be a immediate sacrifice.

MegaRaptor
GGGGGGGG
Creature - Raptor
0/0
Haste
MegaRaptor costs G less to cost for each creature named MegaRaptor that you control.
MegaRaptor gets +6/+6 for each creature named MegaRaptor you control.
TAP + Sacrifice a creature named Microraptor, Search your library for a card named MegaRaptor and put it into your hand.

Next card: MutantRaptor, ElderRaptor or Randallius, Raptor Whisperer

Heh, it was intended that way: I wanted them to require an enchantment like Mirari's Wake or the like to keep them alive. However, yeah, I could see that as being a bit too harsh, so I've changed them to 0/1. They still don't get +1/+1 from themselves. After all, what kind of raptor attacks alone?

Anyways,

ElderRaptor
3UG
Creature - Beast Thief
Whenever ElderRaptor deals combat damage to an enemy player, that player reveals his or her hand, and exiles a creature card of your choice.
You may play cards exiled by ElderRaptor as though they were in your hand.
How did it go from stealing eggs to stealing summons?
Nature finds a way.

Also, I missed Veracious Illusions, so:
Veracious Illusions
1U
Enchantment Creature - Illusion
Each Illusion you control has "Whenever you play a blue spell, reveal a card from your hand at random."
Whenever play a blue spell, reveal the top card of your deck.
0/7

Next Card: Raptor Rapture or Demise of the Meme or Reeb Regnig, Island Doctor
Last edited by Kain on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

Azrael001

Postby Azrael001 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:36 am UTC

Demise of the Meme
1UU
Instant
Counter target instant or sorcery spell, search it's controller's hand, graveyard and library for all cards with the same name as that spell and exile them.

Your meme is bad and you should feel bad.

Next Card: The Imperium of Man.

Kain

Postby Kain » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:48 am UTC

The Imperium of Man
4WWBB
Legendary World Enchantment
Human creatures gain T: Put a command token on target creature. If that creature did not previously have a command token, gain control of that creature.
"Let the goblins flee before our legions! Let the elves taste our steel! Drive the Merfolk to the deeps! The Age of Mankind shall begin! -High Imperatrix Cassra"

Next Card: The Drowned Alliance or Elves of the Poison Thorns or Goblin Insurrectionists (this last one sounds like it might be a card already)
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

Snark

Postby Snark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:33 pm UTC

The Drowned Alliance
XWWW
Legendary Enchantment
As ~ enters play, choose an opponent. If either of you control a source that deals damage to the other player or a permanent they control, the player controlling the source of the damage discards all the cards in their hand and loses 5 life.
Vanishing 2 + X
How easily we can forget that which is buried beneath a trillion liters of water.

Elves of the Poison Thorns
2G
Artifact
TAP + 2*(B/G) - Elves you control gain deathtouch until the end of this turn
TAP + 2*(B/G) - Elves you control gain Infect until the end of this turn
Their daggers are laced with a brown substance that we've named Satan's Spit.

Goblin Insurrectionists
2RR
Creature - Goblin
0/2
TAP - ~ deals damage equal to your devotion to red to target opponent.
Our cause is just. Our methods... somewhat questionable.

Next card: Bamboozled, Swindler's Secret, or Trial by Fire
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

dudiobugtron

Postby dudiobugtron » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:24 pm UTC

You should make Goblin insurrectionists 'target player'. It would fit the theme slightly better, without really affecting what they do.

Anyway, (not to be confused with bamboozle),

Bamboozled
(R/U)(R/U)(R/U)
Enchantment

When ~ comes in to play, choose an opponent.
If at any point in the game that opponent can't find their library (because you hid it somewhere without them noticing), they lose_the_game.
"I'm just going for a quick toilet break. Don't do anything tricky while I'm gone."
-Gideon Jura to Ral Zarek, last words.

Next card: Swindler's Secret -or- Trial by Firing Squad

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:22 am UTC

Trial by Firing Squad
RW
Sorcery
Choose target creature. Each creature you control deals one damage to that creature. If that creature still has more toughness than damage, put three +1/+1 counters on it.

Next card: Swindler's Secret or Rascal's Revelation
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

dudiobugtron

Postby dudiobugtron » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 am UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:Trial by Firing Squad
RW
Sorcery
Choose target creature. Each creature you control deals one damage to that creature. If that creature still has more toughness than damage, put three +1/+1 counters on it.

This is an exceptionally well-themed card. I approve! :)

Kain

Postby Kain » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:53 am UTC

dudiobugtron wrote:
Elvish Pillager wrote:Trial by Firing Squad
RW
Sorcery

This is an exceptionally well-themed card. I approve! :)

I second this (though the "If that creature still has more toughness than damage" part is a bit wordy, and unnecessary in most cases).

Swindler's Secret
Instant
While this card is in your hand, you may draw cards from your library at any time. If an opposing player catches you using this ability, reveal your hand, and play Swindler's Secret without playing it's mana cost.
Exile the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of cards in your hand, then discard your hand.
Not responsible for arguments, breakups, and social ostracism.

Next Card: Rascal's Revelation

Snark

Postby Snark » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:01 pm UTC

Rascal's Revelation
2UU
Enchantment
Enchant target opponent
At the beginning of your upkeep, exile the top card from enchanted player's library face down. You may look at and play cards exiled with ~.
It's like reading someone's diary.

Next card: Eternity Charm or Witch Doctor
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:22 pm UTC

dudiobugtron wrote:This is an exceptionally well-themed card. I approve! :)

Why thank you :)
Kain wrote:I second this (though the "If that creature still has more toughness than damage" part is a bit wordy, and unnecessary in most cases).

Not my fault - MtG makes it really hard to refer to that concept. If I didn't have that clause, then the +1/+1 counters would actually rescue it from the damage, because state-based effects aren't checked until after the spell finishes resolving.

Eternity Charm
1WU
Instant
Choose one - put nine time counters on target permanent or suspended card; or suspend target spell and put nine time counters on it; or suspend target nonland permanent and put nine time counters on it.

Next card: Vile Virtue or Heroic Vice

Yakk
Poster with most posts but no title.

Postby Yakk » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:30 pm UTC

Give the counters at some later point in time?
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Last edited by JHVH on Fri Oct 23, 4004 BCE 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

dudiobugtron

Postby dudiobugtron » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:08 pm UTC

Heroic Vice
3BW
Enchantment - Aura

No creatures you control may attack other than enchanted creature.
All creatures you control gain exalted.
Any player may tap creatures with combined power equal to or greater than the toughness of enchanted creature. If they do, enchanted creature can not attack this turn.
Enchanted creature gets +3/+3, is Legendary and has:
Heroic — Whenever you cast a spell that targets this creature, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature.

Can I help it if my fans adore me?

--------

Next Card:
Beast of Burden -or- Feast of Burden

Snark

Postby Snark » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:26 pm UTC

Beast of Burden
Artifact Creature
0/1
2 - Add a +0/+1 counter to ~.
X - Put X bag counters onto ~.
TAP - Remove any number of bag counters from ~. For each bag removed, add 1 to your mana pool.
If ~'s toughness is ever less than the number of bag counters on ~, sacrifice ~.

Next card: Midas Touch or Silver and Gold

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:28 pm UTC

Yakk wrote:Give the counters at some later point in time?

I thought of that, but I wanted it to be usable as a combat trick to pump your own creature, so "at the beginning of the next end step" was no good. And any quicker time is just as confusing as the wording I chose (consider "At the beginning of the next step", "The next time a player receives priority" - they refer to concepts that have nothing to do with the card effect. "When Trial by Firing Squad resolves" would technically work, but is really weird.)

Midas Touch
2UB
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature has "TAP: Another target creature becomes a noncreature artifact with 'Sacrifice this permanent: Add BBB to your mana pool.'"

Next card: Scabbard of Feast and Famine (or Scabbard of any of the other "Sword of X and Y" names, if you prefer)

dudiobugtron

Postby dudiobugtron » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:38 pm UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:
Yakk wrote:Give the counters at some later point in time?

I thought of that, but I wanted it to be usable as a combat trick to pump your own creature, so "at the beginning of the next end step" was no good. And any quicker time is just as confusing as the wording I chose (consider "At the beginning of the next step", "The next time a player receives priority" - they refer to concepts that have nothing to do with the card effect. "When Trial by Firing Squad resolves" would technically work, but is really weird.)

Your current implementation doesn't allow for things like indestructible creatures, though. (Perhaps this is intentional.) How about you borrow the wording of trample (If this creature would assign enough damage to its blockers to destroy them, you may have it assign the rest of its damage to defending player or planeswalker.), and go with:

Trial by Firing Squad
RW
Sorcery
Choose target creature. Each creature you control deals one damage to that creature. If that would not be enough damage to destroy it, put three +1/+1 counters on that creature.

Next card is still
Scabbard of X and Y.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:18 am UTC

dudiobugtron wrote:Your current implementation doesn't allow for things like indestructible creatures, though. (Perhaps this is intentional.)

Yeah, I decided it was fitting if you didn't pass the trial just by having an ability that cheats you out of dying.

dudiobugtron wrote:How about you borrow the wording of trample (If this creature would assign enough damage to its blockers to destroy them, you may have it assign the rest of its damage to defending player or planeswalker.), and go with:

Doesn't work. That reminder text isn't valid rules text, it's just an approximation that works for most situations. Here's the full wording of trample (from the comprehensive rules, cutting out everything that could be considered redundant):
Spoiler:
702.19b The controller of an attacking creature with trample first assigns damage to the creature(s) blocking it. Once all those blocking creatures are assigned lethal damage, any remaining damage is assigned as its controller chooses among those blocking creatures and the player or planeswalker the creature is attacking. When checking for assigned lethal damage, take into account damage already marked on the creature and damage from other creatures that's being assigned during the same combat damage step, but not any abilities or effects that might change the amount of damage that's actually dealt. The attacking creature's controller need not assign lethal damage to all those blocking creatures but in that case can't assign any damage to the player or planeswalker it's attacking.
This would also work in a slightly different way (not a worse way, but I think it's worth pointing out the difference): Trample ignores replacement effects on the damage, but my original wording does not. (They both ignore indestructibility and regeneration.)

The MtG writers wrote themselves into a hole on this issue. If there was a good way to write this, we wouldn't have a bunch of cards that say things like "when that creature dies this turn" instead of something sensible like "if that effect kills that creature". I wouldn't be surprised if they were to overhaul those rules at some point, so that they can make things like Sengir Vampire that say "Whenever Sengir Vampire kills a creature" instead of their current hokey wording.

Still with next card: Scabbard of Feast and Famine (or Scabbard of any of the other "Sword of X and Y" names, if you prefer)

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:22 am UTC

Well, you could word it as "if that creature does not have lethal damage", which is at least somewhat of an improvement, and is a real thing in the rules.

As for "when ~ kills a creature" wordings... that gets tricky in situations like double-blocks... two sources deal damage to a creature simultaneously, and then it has lethal damage... which one killed it? Wording it so that the source only had to contribute damage, not be the killing blow, saves a lot of questions and unintuitiveness.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

Tormod

Postby Tormod » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02 am UTC

I'm a bit rusty, but can't you solve the problem by adding a pause in the resolving of the spell. A word like "then" should do the trick?

Also "Choose a creature" gets around hexproof, while "target creature" does not, and "choose target" is thus ambigous imo :)

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 am UTC

Tormod wrote:I'm a bit rusty, but can't you solve the problem by adding a pause in the resolving of the spell. A word like "then" should do the trick?

Nope, still part of the same spell resolving, so SBAs aren't checked in between. To be a separate thing it needs to be, something like, a delayed trigger event, like "shoot it, then put counters on it at the end of turn".

Alternatively, you can just put the SBA directly into the rules text... "shoot it, then if it has lethal damage, destroy it. If it's not destroyed, put counters on it"... that wording even works with Indestructible or Regenerate, while my previous suggestion of "shoot it, then if it doesn't have lethal damage, put counters on it" doesn't fire in that case.

Tormod wrote:Also "Choose a creature" gets around hexproof, while "target creature" does not, and "choose target" is thus ambigous imo :)

It's the word "target" that is magic here, not "choose". "Choose target x" is a construction used occasionally... either to emphasise that the target is chosen before other spell actions happen, if otherwise the word "target" would appear later in the text, or to refer to the target multiple times with easier-to-understand pronouns or just because the targeting restrictions would read really weird in situ.

Sure, those spells could be worded differently to avoid saying "choose target", but there'd be problems. "Mill 4, then target creature gets -X/-X for the number of lands in your yard" sounds like you can choose a target after you mill 4 and see how many lands there are (which you can't, even with that wording). "You gain life equal to target creature's power plus that creature's toughness" is a bit clunky in the way it refers to the same creature twice. And "Put target creature card in a graveyard that was put there this turn onto the battlefield under your control" has some weird twists and takes a few goes to parse properly. Rearranging these to start "choose target" just makes them all read better.

Anyways, let's get back on topic here:
Scabbard of Feast and Famine
Artifact
Whenever an opponent discards a card, you may draw a card. Whenever you untap a land other than in an untap step, add {1} to your mana pool.

Idea being it's an ideal container to hold your sword. Other scabbards could be built similarly.

Next card: ... except in Space!

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:33 pm UTC

Tormod wrote:I'm a bit rusty, but can't you solve the problem by adding a pause in the resolving of the spell. A word like "then" should do the trick?

The magic words for triggered abilities are "when", "whenever", and "at". Amusingly enough, what we want is "When... right now". "At the present moment". :P

phlip wrote:Well, you could word it as "if that creature does not have lethal damage", which is at least somewhat of an improvement, and is a real thing in the rules.

Yeah, but it's almost identical to not-"has more toughness than damage", although it interestingly is different with deathtouch... Although we're already in sticky territory saying "has damage" when no existing card refers to damage marked on a creature and the rules always say "the damage marked on a creature".

phlip wrote:As for "when ~ kills a creature" wordings... that gets tricky in situations like double-blocks... two sources deal damage to a creature simultaneously, and then it has lethal damage... which one killed it? Wording it so that the source only had to contribute damage, not be the killing blow, saves a lot of questions and unintuitiveness.

They both kill it, just like they both blocked it. If you want to jam it into the current rules, I'm imagining a wording like:

Source A killed creature B iff:
1) Creature B was destroyed as an effect of source A (if A was a spell or ability) or of an activated or triggered ability of source A (if A was a permanent or other object with abilities), or
2) Source A dealt damage to creature B, B had lethal damage before state-based actions were checked, and then B was destroyed by state-based actions before a player received priority, or
3) Source A had deathtouch, dealt damage to creature B, and then B was destroyed by state-based actions before a player received priority.
4) Source A had wither and/or infect and dealt damage to creature B, causing B to have zero or less toughness, and then B went to the graveyard due to state-based actions before a player received priority.

(for 1, I'd have to decide whether it counts if part of the effect is replaced with destroying a creature by a replacement effect.)

However, I wasn't really suggesting to graft an "A kills B" rule onto the current rules without changing anything. The above definition solves "When ~ kills a creature", but it doesn't solve "~ deals 1 damage to target creature. If it kills that creature", because the killing doesn't happen until state-based actions are checked.

So I'd change the rules like this: Damage being dealt to a creature (for any reason) causes the three "creature death" state-based actions to be checked immediately. (Possibly also the player and planeswalker death conditions.) Then:

Source A killed creature B iff:
1) Creature B died during the effect of source A (if A was a spell or ability) or the effect of an activated or triggered ability of source A (if A was a permanent or other object with abilities), or
2) Source A dealt damage to creature B, and it died due to one of the three state-based actions as soon as they were checked.
And a creature "is killed" if any source kills it.

Then I could reword my card as follows:

Trial by Firing Squad
RW
Sorcery
Choose target creature. Each creature you control deals one damage to that creature. If Trial by Firing Squad didn't kill that creature, put three +1/+1 counters on it.

(Note that if the creature is killed, Trial by Firing Squad (by 1) AND all creatures you control (by 2) register as having "killed" it.)

-----

Now I'll actually do a card :P

... except in Space!
Enchantment
All creatures have flying.
When ... except in Space! enters the battlefield, name a card. The named card can't be cast. Abilities of sources with the chosen name can't trigger or be activated.

Next card: Redefining Badass

Gypped

Postby Gypped » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 am UTC

Redefining Badass
GG
Instant

Until end of turn target creature's power and toughness is *+1/*+1 where * is the power of another target creature at time of casting.

(Hopefully that wording prevents infinite loops and makes sense.)

Next card: Director's Dance -or- 1, 2, Electric Boogaloo -or- Autodrive Hammer -or- Time Gambit

Kain

Postby Kain » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:08 pm UTC

Time Gambit
(U/R) (2/U) (2/R)
Enchantment
Tap target non-land permanent you control: Flip a coin. If you win the flip, remove X suspend counters from an exiled card you own, where X is the converted mana cost of the targeted permanent. If you lose the flip, exile the targeted permanent.

Next card: 3rd Aerial Cavalry Veteran or Spinsters' Grove or Mycaenaeri, Reborn

Snark

Postby Snark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:15 pm UTC

Spinsters' Grove
1G
Legendary Enchantment
At the end of your end step, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control that didn't attack, block, activate an ability, or enter the battlefield during this turn or the previous turn.
If you control at least 7 creatures, and each creature you control has 7 or more +1/+1 counters, you win the game.

Next card: Wrath, Greed (already a card), Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, or Gluttony.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 pm UTC

Sloth
1G
Creature - Sloth
Sloth enters the battlefield tapped and doesn't untap during your next untap step.
4/4

Next card: Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, or Gluttony.

dudiobugtron

Postby dudiobugtron » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:51 pm UTC

Gluttony
1R
Creature - Glutton

Cumulative Upkeep: remove a +1/+1 counter from ~
Sacrifice a permanent: put a +1/+1 counter on ~.
Annihilator 1

4/4

Snark

Postby Snark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:56 pm UTC

Envy
B
Enchantment
At the start of each upkeep, target creature you control becomes a copy of target creature an opponent controls.
At the end of each end step, lose life equal to the number of creatures you control that are copying an opponent's creature.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:01 pm UTC

Pride
2WW
Sorcery
Put three 1/1 white Lion creature tokens with "Other creatures you control get +0/+1" onto the battlefield.

Snark

Postby Snark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:47 pm UTC

Elvish Pillager wrote:Pride
2WW
Sorcery
Put three 1/1 white Lion creature tokens with "Other creatures you control get +0/+1" onto the battlefield.
Relevant. Three 1/3's AND an added +0/+3 for other creatures instead of three 1/1's, all for the cost of one uncolored mana being turned white. Maybe give it a downside, like the other sins so far. Like "Put three 1/1 white Lion creature tokens with "Other creatures you control get +0/+1" and "When another White creature or Lion enters the battlefield, put a 0/-1 counter on this token." onto the battlefield." Sorta fits with Pride.

Wrath
2UR
Enchantment
At the end of each end step, discard a card. If you do, ~ deals damage equal to the discarded card's converted mana cost to target opponent. If you don't, sacrifice ~.

Thanks for playing along with the cycle. :) One left.

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:59 pm UTC

A common designed for a core set isn't necessarily a good point of reference for balance. Spectral Procession can be cast for one mana less and also gives flying.

If I've gotta nerf it, I'd have much more fun nerfing it by making the tokens 1/0. :wink: Actually, that's probably what I should have done in the first place. Pride going before a fall and all that.

Lust
1B
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature must attack each turn if able.
Prevent all damage enchanted creature would deal.

Next card: Gilded Gallows

Snark

Postby Snark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:16 pm UTC

Nice counterpoint with Spectral Procession. And nice finisher to the cycle.

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:10 am UTC

Gilded Gallows
BBB
Sorcery
Destroy all creatures with +1/+1 counters or enchantments.

Next card: Song of Silence or Invisible Ink

Tormod

Postby Tormod » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:16 am UTC

Invisible Inc
1U
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gains cumulative upkeep 1
did you forget to read the fine print?

Next card: Goblin tazer or Bring out your dead!

Kain

Postby Kain » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:35 am UTC

Bring out your dead!
3BB
Sorcery
Kicker 1WU
Exile all non-black creature cards from all graveyards, then return all black creature cards from each graveyard to their owners' battlefields.
If you paid the kicker cost, gain control of all cards returned to the battlefield this way.
I'm feeling much better, but why am I holding a parrot?

Next Card: Consternation or Mark of Sedition or Telegraphed Attack

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:43 pm UTC

Mark of Sedition
B
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Whenever enchanted creature deals damage to a player, that player gains control of enchanted creature.

Next card: Telegraphic Aura

Tormod

Postby Tormod » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:50 am UTC

Telegraphic aura
WG
Creature enchant
Enchanted creature gets +1/+1.
Enchanted creature has, all creatures that share a creaturetype with enchanted creature gets +1-/+1.

Next card: splitcard or dualcard: varelse/framling
wiki enders game if you have to :)

Snark

Postby Snark » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:20 pm UTC

Varelse
Artifact Creature - Human
2/2
When ~ blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, exile ~ and every creature being blocked by ~ or blocking ~.
How can we fight what we don't understand?
//
Framling
Artifact Creature - Alien
2/2
~ has every creature type of every creature on the battlefield in addition to its other types.
Brother to brother, yours in life and death - First Knight

Next card: Alice, Knave of Hearts, or Cheshire Cat

dudiobugtron

Postby dudiobugtron » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:07 pm UTC

Knave of Hearts
R
1/1
Legendary Creature: Card

R, T: gain control of target artifact or enchantment, then exile ~.

The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts,
All on a summer day:
The Knave of Hearts, he stole those tarts,
And took them quite away!

Next Card: Alice -or- Cheshire Cat -or- Tarts

Elvish Pillager

Postby Elvish Pillager » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:26 pm UTC

ALICE
Artifact
Whenever an instant or sorcery spell resolves, exile it.
Whenever a player casts a spell with the same name as a card exiled this way, that player chooses an opponent. That opponent chooses a random card exiled this way, copies that card, and may cast the copy without paying its mana cost.

Next card: Fate, Chance, or Free Will

Snark

Postby Snark » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:55 pm UTC

Chance
Legendary Enchantment
For each card you draw, roll a d6.
If 1, discard your hand except the card you just drew.
If 2, exile the card.
If 3, discard the card.
If 4, put the card on the bottom of your library and draw another card.
If 5, draw another card.
If 6, cast the card without paying its mana cost then sacrifice ~.

Next card: Fate or Free Will

Return to “Forum Games”