Five Word Story

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:36 pm UTC

In this fora thread.

..next!
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

thomas

Postby thomas » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:21 am UTC

Seven syllables in row
In this fora thread.
This is start of new era.

Next person start a new one?
Q. What is brown, furry, runs to the sea, and equivalent to the axiom of choice?
A. Zorn's lemming.

NightStar
"Hold very still, Mr President....."

Postby NightStar » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:50 am UTC

I hate horrible haikus.
Seven, five, seven.
Come on! No one gives a crap.

New story:

Looking up one night, Joe...
Hawknc wrote:Madness?
THIS IS COLLEGE!
*Kicks a beer keg over a balcony*

hyperion
"I'll show ye...."

Postby hyperion » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:34 am UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that
Peshmerga wrote:A blow job would probably get you a LOT of cheeseburgers.
But I digress.

davef
NomNomNommin' the Rockenclature!

Postby davef » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:53 pm UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that certainly hadn't been there before.
Ciúnas, bóthar, cailín, bainne.

Token

Postby Token » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:42 pm UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that certainly hadn't been there before. "That's odd," he mused, caressing

Ren
Rockin' Robin

Postby Ren » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:12 pm UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that certainly hadn't been there before. "That's odd," he mused, caressing one of its surprisingly green
MotleyJesster (12:34:04 PM): Better than moping around being all "I do not need love, I have indie music and a wind instrument!"

hyperion
"I'll show ye...."

Postby hyperion » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:36 pm UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that certainly hadn't been there before. "That's odd," he mused, caressing one of its surprisingly green wings. He mounted the poodle
But I digress.

davef
NomNomNommin' the Rockenclature!

Postby davef » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that certainly hadn't been there before. "That's odd," he mused, caressing one of its surprisingly green wings. He mounted the poodle (which was actually a dragon),
Ciúnas, bóthar, cailín, bainne.

Gordon
Dr. Banana
Dr. Banana

Postby Gordon » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:58 pm UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that certainly hadn't been there before. "That's odd," he mused, caressing one of its surprisingly green wings. He mounted the poodle (which was actually a dragon), who just liked eating poodles.
Meaux_Pas wrote:
RealGrouchy wrote:I still remember the time when Gordon left. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying and screaming his name.
I do that too, but for an entirely different reason.
RealGrouchy wrote:
Gordon wrote:How long have I been asleep?!
Our daughter is in high school now.

Nidht

Postby Nidht » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:21 pm UTC

Looking up one night, Joe noticed a giant poodle that certainly hadn't been there before. "That's odd," he mused, caressing one of its surprisingly green wings. He mounted the poodle (which was actually a dragon), who just liked eating poodles.

This sort of confusion was

Token

Postby Token » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:15 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical

Peshmerga
Mad Hatter

Postby Peshmerga » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:19 am UTC

not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic,
i hurd u liek mudkips???

Owijad
1000 posts and still no title

Postby Owijad » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:12 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens),
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold,
But if you lose, the devil gets your sould!

Ren
Rockin' Robin

Postby Ren » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:06 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great.
Last edited by Ren on Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:15 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
MotleyJesster (12:34:04 PM): Better than moping around being all "I do not need love, I have indie music and a wind instrument!"

Token

Postby Token » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:43 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

jobriath

Postby jobriath » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:54 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common

German Sausage
3 of 5

Postby German Sausage » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:33 pm UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common either. In fact, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was
<bakemaster> Only German Sausage can prevent forest fires
<felstaff> Hype is like a giant disappointment ray aimed squarely at the finished article.
<watson> Treat me like a criminal, Holmes!
TMT4L

Nidht

Postby Nidht » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools.

Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants

Postby Castaway » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:50 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat,
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.

Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

hyperion
"I'll show ye...."

Postby hyperion » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:16 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat, was common within canine gene-pools.

See what I did there?
But I digress.

Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants

Postby Castaway » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:25 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat, was common within canine gene-pools. What a dirty fucking slut...
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.

Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

Princess_Shauna

Postby Princess_Shauna » Wed May 02, 2007 3:23 pm UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat, was common within canine gene-pools. What a dirty fucking slut...stupid dog-esque dragon, how

caladbolg

Postby caladbolg » Fri May 04, 2007 6:47 pm UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat, was common within canine gene-pools. What a dirty fucking slut...stupid dog-esque dragon, how come you won't fetch this
(In response to a question regarding the rule that prepositions should never appear at the end of a sentence)

"That is one rule up with which I will not put."
-Winston Churchill

The LuigiManiac
Location: Trapped in a hypothetical situation somewhere in Ontario...help?

Postby The LuigiManiac » Fri May 04, 2007 9:17 pm UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat, was common within canine gene-pools. What a dirty fucking slut...stupid dog-esque dragon, how come you won't fetch this big juicy bone, which I
Spoiler:
THE CAKE IS A 3.141592653589...!

cmacis

Postby cmacis » Fri May 04, 2007 11:50 pm UTC

personally killed a hobo for.
li te'o te'a vei pai pi'i ka'o ve'o su'i pa du li no
Mathematician is a function mapping tea onto theorems. Sadly this function is irreversible.
QED is Latin for small empty box.
Ceci n’est pas une [s]pipe[/s] signature.

Hammer
Because all of you look like nails.

Postby Hammer » Fri May 04, 2007 11:53 pm UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat, was common within canine gene-pools. What a dirty fucking slut...stupid dog-esque dragon, how come you won't fetch this big juicy bone, which I personally killed a hobo for.

This particular hobo was a
"What's wrong with you mathematicians? Cake is never a problem."

JamesA

Postby JamesA » Sat May 05, 2007 3:29 am UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who

The LuigiManiac

Postby The LuigiManiac » Sat May 05, 2007 3:55 am UTC

This sort of confusion was not uncommon in the mystical enchanted, arcane, hermetic, cryptic, cabalistic (and surprisingly devoid of hallucinogens), Forest of Louis the Great. Neither were adjectives. However, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Joe's dog, was not common within most canine gene pools. Conversely, Doctor Paine, Joe's cat, was common within canine gene-pools. What a dirty fucking slut...stupid dog-esque dragon, how come you won't fetch this big juicy bone, which I personally killed a hobo for.

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started
Spoiler:

mrguy753

Postby mrguy753 » Sat May 05, 2007 5:27 am UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants
I sing anyway.

bbctol
Super Deluxe Forum Title of DESTINYâ„¢

Postby bbctol » Sat May 05, 2007 12:30 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush,

Narsil
Ask me about my junk!

Postby Narsil » Sat May 05, 2007 3:07 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the
Spoiler:
EsotericWombat wrote:MORE JUNK THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR

Mother Superior wrote:What's he got that I dont?
*sees Narsil's sig*
Oh... that.

JamesA

Postby JamesA » Sat May 05, 2007 3:51 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with

Spaz Funbag

Postby Spaz Funbag » Sat May 05, 2007 3:56 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with a indifferent-looking, yellowish

The LuigiManiac

Postby The LuigiManiac » Sat May 05, 2007 4:02 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with a indifferent-looking, yellowish blob. He fed the blob
Spoiler:

Spaz Funbag

Postby Spaz Funbag » Sat May 05, 2007 4:58 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with a indifferent-looking, yellowish blob. He fed the blob with a radioactive toenail clipping

JamesA

Postby JamesA » Sat May 05, 2007 5:11 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with a indifferent-looking, yellowish blob. He fed the blob with a radioactive toenail clipping hidden in oatmeal. This caused

Spaz Funbag

Postby Spaz Funbag » Sat May 05, 2007 5:32 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with a indifferent-looking, yellowish blob. He fed the blob with a radioactive toenail clipping hidden in oatmeal. This caused an uproar amongst hardcoreoatmealeaters, as

This is just such a waste of time, power and online storage...

bbctol
Super Deluxe Forum Title of DESTINYâ„¢

Postby bbctol » Sat May 05, 2007 5:59 pm UTC

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with a indifferent-looking, yellowish blob. He fed the blob with a radioactive toenail clipping hidden in oatmeal. This caused an uproar amongst hardcoreoatmealeaters, as they insisted their name wasonewordandnotthree.

Seriously not cool. :)

Spaz Funbag

Postby Spaz Funbag » Sat May 05, 2007 7:22 pm UTC

I hereby tell you to get over it, man! It's not that bad?!?

alright:

This particular hobo was a former government cabinet secretary, who was fired because he started a fire in the pants of king for life Bush, after attempting to recreate the 1968 jello-wrestling world championship with a indifferent-looking, yellowish blob. He fed the blob with a radioactive toenail clipping hidden in oatmeal. This caused an uproar amongst hardcoreoatmealeaters, as they insisted their name wasonewordandnotthree. They voted for a representant

whats the past form of vote? "voted" looks sorta wrong...
The harder you try, the dumber you look

Return to “Forum Games”