IF nine men - Brown, White, Adams, Miller, Green, Hunter, Knight, Jones and Smith - play several positions on a baseball team
1. Smith and Brown won $10.00 playing poker with the pitcher.
2. Hunter was taller than Knight and shorter than White, but each of these weighed more than the first baseman.
3. The third baseman lived across the corridor from Jones in the same apartment house.
4. Miller and the outfielders play bridge in their spare time.
5. White, Miller, Brown, the right fielder and the center fielder were bachelors. The rest were married.
6. Of Adams and Knight, one played an outfield position.
7. The right fielder was shorter than the center fielder.
8. The third baseman was brother to the pitcher's wife.
9. Green was taller than the infielders and the battery - except for Jones, Smith and Adams.
10. The second baseman beat Jones, Brown, Hunter and the catcher at a game of cards.
11. The third baseman, the shortstop, and Hunter made $150 speculating in U.S. Steel.
12. The second baseman was engaged to Miller's sister.
13. Adams lives in the same house as his own sister but dislikes the catcher.
14. Adams, Brown and the shortstop lost $225 each speculating in copper.
15. The catcher had three daughters; the third baseman had two sons; and Green was being sued for divorce.
you are a jerk.