Corrupt-a-wish

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
heuristically_alone
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm UTC
Location: 37.2368078 and -115.80341870000001

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri May 12, 2017 6:12 am UTC

Granted but all the panes are broken.

I wish I understood women.
I am a blood moon.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:You should call yourself Rapunzel. Y'know, because rap puns sell.

User avatar
flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?
Posts: 537
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm UTC
Location: London

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby flicky1991 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:49 am UTC

Granted. You no longer understand men.

I wish for more feathers.
Discord for Forum Games posters (people from other parts of the forum are allowed too :P )
---
adopted by emlightened

User avatar
thecamoninja
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:17 pm UTC
Location: All these sick scenes
Contact:

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby thecamoninja » Fri May 12, 2017 12:18 pm UTC

your plumage grows and grows without stopping, until you are all feather and no bird. RIP in pieces, flicky.

I wish that flicky were still alive and here with us :cry:

User avatar
Quizatzhaderac
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 pm UTC
Location: Space Florida

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Quizatzhaderac » Fri May 12, 2017 7:35 pm UTC

Granted, your are tarred and feathered with the feathers from the last wish. Flicky is alive and aware, but you have to do everything for the both of you.

I wish for a spring with the following characteristics:
  • one yard long (at state of lowest potential)
  • A spring constant of 30 lbs per foot
  • six inches in diameter
  • cushioned ends
(But seriously, if anyone knows where I could get approximately such a spring, I'd be grateful if they told me).
The thing about recursion problems is that they tend to contain other recursion problems.

User avatar
eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong
Posts: 1665
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm UTC
Location: meep meep meep meep meep meep meep

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby eran_rathan » Mon May 15, 2017 7:59 pm UTC

Granted. Its made out of gallium.

spoiler:
Spoiler:
have you tried acxess springs? the lab i used to work at used them, and they make custom ones too.


I wish I had the ability, technology, and finances to build a working alcubierre drive, and a vessel capable of using it.
"Trying to build a proper foundation for knowledge is blippery."
"Squirrels are crazy enough to be test pilots."
"Google tells me you are not unique. You are, however, wrong."
not really Deadpool.

User avatar
Freddino18
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 pm UTC
Location: E4

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Freddino18 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:40 pm UTC

Granted, but you lack the manpower.

I do not need to make a wish.
Cautiously pessimistic.
Avatar buddies with camo
Tillian wrote:Holy necro! I finally found my Stargate TG-1 photoshop. I've been thinking about it for all these years, but never bothered to dig it up.
thecamoninja wrote:sorry, the dick was too good to resist :P
i am not a robot
BLENDERS ARE EVIL!

User avatar
heuristically_alone
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm UTC
Location: 37.2368078 and -115.80341870000001

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 pm UTC

Granted, but your wish to not make a wish still was a wish.

I wish for a fish.
I am a blood moon.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:You should call yourself Rapunzel. Y'know, because rap puns sell.

User avatar
eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong
Posts: 1665
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm UTC
Location: meep meep meep meep meep meep meep

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby eran_rathan » Tue May 16, 2017 12:37 am UTC

Granted. Its a great white shark, 15m above you, falling at terminal velocity.

I wish I had the manpower.
"Trying to build a proper foundation for knowledge is blippery."
"Squirrels are crazy enough to be test pilots."
"Google tells me you are not unique. You are, however, wrong."
not really Deadpool.

User avatar
ucim
Posts: 5091
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 pm UTC
Location: The One True Thread

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby ucim » Tue May 16, 2017 5:05 am UTC

Granted; you get a vial in the mail. It has a pill in it, and is labeled "Viagra". It comes from Algeria. Are you feeling lucky?

I wish my old Palm Tungsten E worked.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

User avatar
heuristically_alone
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm UTC
Location: 37.2368078 and -115.80341870000001

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby heuristically_alone » Wed May 17, 2017 3:35 pm UTC

Granted. It turns into a blue collar worker and gets a job.

I wish my water bote had water in it.
I am a blood moon.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:You should call yourself Rapunzel. Y'know, because rap puns sell.

User avatar
Quizatzhaderac
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 pm UTC
Location: Space Florida

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Quizatzhaderac » Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 pm UTC

Granted. The bote used to contain money but it has been ruined by the water.

I wish I had less paperwork.
The thing about recursion problems is that they tend to contain other recursion problems.

User avatar
Freddino18
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 pm UTC
Location: E4

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Freddino18 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm UTC

Granted. One of the papers is now available as an online form you can complete.

I wish school was extended for two days.
Cautiously pessimistic.
Avatar buddies with camo
Tillian wrote:Holy necro! I finally found my Stargate TG-1 photoshop. I've been thinking about it for all these years, but never bothered to dig it up.
thecamoninja wrote:sorry, the dick was too good to resist :P
i am not a robot
BLENDERS ARE EVIL!

User avatar
eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong
Posts: 1665
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm UTC
Location: meep meep meep meep meep meep meep

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby eran_rathan » Mon May 22, 2017 2:07 pm UTC

granted, they are both of February 29th, so you'll have to stay in school until its over, i.e. the next 8 years.

I wish I had sufficient money to pay all of my bills and live comfortably without working.
"Trying to build a proper foundation for knowledge is blippery."
"Squirrels are crazy enough to be test pilots."
"Google tells me you are not unique. You are, however, wrong."
not really Deadpool.

User avatar
SirGabriel
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm UTC

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby SirGabriel » Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 pm UTC

Granted. You had the money, in cash, in your bedroom. That is, until your house burned down. The insurance company refuses to reimburse any of the cash you claim to have lost in the fire because you can't prove you ever had it.

I wish my boss's boss was more like my boss.

User avatar
Freddino18
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 pm UTC
Location: E4

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Freddino18 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:53 pm UTC

Granted. LIKE A BOSS!

I wish i was LIKE A BOSS!
Cautiously pessimistic.
Avatar buddies with camo
Tillian wrote:Holy necro! I finally found my Stargate TG-1 photoshop. I've been thinking about it for all these years, but never bothered to dig it up.
thecamoninja wrote:sorry, the dick was too good to resist :P
i am not a robot
BLENDERS ARE EVIL!

User avatar
eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong
Posts: 1665
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm UTC
Location: meep meep meep meep meep meep meep

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby eran_rathan » Mon May 22, 2017 8:39 pm UTC

granted, you are like a boss in that it's all your fault, and you will be blamed for the failings of your hirelings.

I wish i did not have to remind my six year old she is not allowed to cut her own hair.
"Trying to build a proper foundation for knowledge is blippery."
"Squirrels are crazy enough to be test pilots."
"Google tells me you are not unique. You are, however, wrong."
not really Deadpool.

User avatar
timrem
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 am UTC

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby timrem » Mon May 22, 2017 10:15 pm UTC

Granted. She has cut her hair so short that she won't be tempted to cut it again until she's a seven-year-old.

I wish I could cut my own hair well enough to forego visits to the barber.

User avatar
ucim
Posts: 5091
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 pm UTC
Location: The One True Thread

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby ucim » Mon May 22, 2017 10:20 pm UTC

Granted. You can forego those visits. Unfortunately, you don't cut your hair well enough so that it's a good idea to forego those visits.

Your social life unravels, and you don't know why.

I wish for a car to drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco, any time I want, for as long as I want, for free, that does not come with mafia-like conditions (such as "never open the trunk")

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

User avatar
Freddino18
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 pm UTC
Location: E4

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Freddino18 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:34 pm UTC

Granted. You open the trunk and there is a small gorilla inside. It somehow yells "JUSTICE FOR HARAMBE!" and runs you through with a machete. Sorry about that.

I wish for justice for Harambe.
Cautiously pessimistic.
Avatar buddies with camo
Tillian wrote:Holy necro! I finally found my Stargate TG-1 photoshop. I've been thinking about it for all these years, but never bothered to dig it up.
thecamoninja wrote:sorry, the dick was too good to resist :P
i am not a robot
BLENDERS ARE EVIL!

User avatar
Quizatzhaderac
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 pm UTC
Location: Space Florida

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Quizatzhaderac » Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 pm UTC

Granted, the zookeepers are made to stand trail in the court of "all great apes".

Dr. Zira serves as the defense counsel; which turns out to not be a great idea, as she is a veterinarian without any legal training.

The Jury contains one human and one bonobo that's sympathetic to humans (although she does seem to fetishize them), but as this isn't a commonanglosphere law court, two jurors aren't enough to get the defense off scot-free.

The court's pages are flying monkey, which isn't really factually relevant.

The shooter and head zookeeper are convicted with ape-slaughter, but get very light sentences. All of the zoo staff get convicted of kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, labor violations, and other things that basically amount to running a zoo.

However, authoritarianism appears to be a general primate trait, and Harambe's reputation is ruined and the general cause of zoo liberation is hurt by the growing conception that primates need strict wall and guards to behave.

I wish to be able to create permenat teleportation circles without reagent, gold , or xp cost.
The thing about recursion problems is that they tend to contain other recursion problems.

User avatar
heuristically_alone
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:43 pm UTC
Location: 37.2368078 and -115.80341870000001

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby heuristically_alone » Tue May 23, 2017 5:56 pm UTC

Granted. Billions of nats with perma appear and destroy thr human population.

I wish that a kitchen to you was not as kitchen sink to me.
I am a blood moon.

Beatrice wrote:The world is quiet here.

Tillian wrote:You should call yourself Rapunzel. Y'know, because rap puns sell.

User avatar
Quizatzhaderac
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:28 pm UTC
Location: Space Florida

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Quizatzhaderac » Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 pm UTC

Granted, we both agree what a "kitchen" is and what a "kitchen sink" is. Furthermore, we both agree that the kitchen sink is not as the kitchen as a whole.

I wish for nunchuku swords like-as-unto chainsaws.
The thing about recursion problems is that they tend to contain other recursion problems.


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests