Corrupt-a-wish

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Ginger

Re: Corrupt-a-wish

Postby Ginger » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:26 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:Granted. You're so not tired, you won't be able to sleep tonight.

I wish for the perfect steak.

You get the perfect, mistreated in cages at the farm, fresh to your plate steak and they tell you everything they did to it to MAKE IT a steak. Hope your tummy can handle that perfect steak now?

I wish I had the perfect wooden stake to slay all vampire lords and ladies forever and ever amen.
Cersei Lannister wrote:In the game of thrones you either win or you die.

O-Ren Ishii wrote:Look at me Boss Matsumoto... look at my eyes. Do they look like the eyes of someone you killed?

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:05 am UTC

Granted. If there were any vampires, your stake could slay them. Unfortunately, you're being attacked by zombies rather than vampires, and your stake is not strong enough to pierce their skulls.

I wish Ginger had a shotgun and a chainsaw to deal with her zombie problem.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 am UTC

Granted. I graft the chainsaw to one arm and use the shotgun with my other hand. One handed blasting zombies until.... the angry zombies come and gnaw off my weapons and End Me. Bad ending too bad for Ginger.

I wish Sir Gabriel were a real knightly lord commander with legions of soldiers, the ears of the king and perfect hair forever.

O-Ren Ishii wrote:Look at me Boss Matsumoto... look at my eyes. Do they look like the eyes of someone you killed?

eran_rathan
Mostly Wrong

Postby eran_rathan » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:00 pm UTC

granted, but the king gets really upset that Sir Gabriel cut off his ears, and so directs the legions of soldiers to attack him. This does not end well for Sir Gabriel.

I wish I had Terry Pratchett writing and David Attenborough narrating my life.
"We have met the enemy, and we are they. Them? We is it. Whatever."
"Google tells me you are not unique. You are, however, wrong."
nɒʜƚɒɿ_nɒɿɘ

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:26 pm UTC

Granted, except T. Pratchett and D. Attenborough BOTH get... Alzheimer's, forget what they were doing, and wander off leaving your life unwritten/not narrated.

I wish everyone's lives were as exciting as my fantasies in my head....

Freddino18

Postby Freddino18 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:11 pm UTC

*cowers in fear* Granted? Everyone's lives are as exciting, but do not have the same content. Also, because everyone's lives are equally exciting, they gradually lose their appeal, and suicide rates spike dramatically. *whew*

I wish for the next poster to be stuck in the frictionless circle from elsewhere on the forums.

I ran out of time, will edit with link when I find it.
Cautiously pessimistic.
Tillian wrote:Holy necro!
Cleverbeans wrote:Being a loser is a permanent condition, this is temporary and will pass with time and treatment.
i am not a robot
RAPTOR BLENDERS!

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:55 pm UTC

Not granted. (Whew! It took me a long time to escape that one!)

I wish for my deck to be powerwashed.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

Freddino18

Postby Freddino18 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 pm UTC

Granted. With one of these.

I wish to be loved.
Cautiously pessimistic.
Tillian wrote:Holy necro!
Cleverbeans wrote:Being a loser is a permanent condition, this is temporary and will pass with time and treatment.
i am not a robot
RAPTOR BLENDERS!

Samik

Postby Samik » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:59 pm UTC

Granted. Your virtue is recognized posthumously, and the whole world loves your memory.

I wish to be loathed.

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:51 pm UTC

Granted. The hatred is so intense you are the subject of several mob hits at the same time, all within a few minutes of the wish being granted. Even after you're dead, they put a bomb in your hearse.

The next day, you are forgotten. Completely. Bit rot affects all your postings, and nobody cares. All evidence of your having lived is ignored, treated as an idle curiosity, and then decays.

I wish I weren't sick (or dead), and didn't wish I were.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Please help addams if you can. She needs all of us.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:21 am UTC

You are not sick or dead rather you are: Homeless, destitute, and addicted to drugs and bad relationships now. Enjoy?

I wish to meet a pirate and become her first mate. On a magnificent ship with a maiden on it and we have high seas adventures and get married.

Return to “Forum Games”