Three Word Story

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

tastelikecoke

Re: Three Word Story

Postby tastelikecoke » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 am UTC

"Hello. Welcome to cjmcjmcjmcjm's ugly house, the only house where octopi can be eaten whole."

With these words, my newlywed host offered me three glasses of beer. I accepted, but found swallowing difficult because my uvula is on fire.

T'is the end. It is nigh. We are doomed! The Grues incoming, ready the lamps, fetch the towels!

Thus ended the tense-confused tale that began when Ninetales' dapper visage farted and died.

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout.
"Hello. Welcome to cjmcjmcjmcjm's ugly house, the only house where octopi can be eaten whole."

With these words, my newlywed host offered me three glasses of beer. I accepted, but found swallowing difficult because my uvula is on fire.

T'is the end. It is nigh. We are doomed! The Grues incoming, ready the lamps, fetch the towels!

Thus ended the tense-confused tale that began when Ninetales' dapper visage farted and died.

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic
frezik wrote:Anti-photons move at the speed of dark

DemonDeluxe wrote:Paying to have laws written that allow you to do what you want, is a lot cheaper than paying off the judge every time you want to get away with something shady.

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:29 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements!

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer

DemonDeluxe wrote:Paying to have laws written that allow you to do what you want, is a lot cheaper than paying off the judge every time you want to get away with something shady.

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:07 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards

KontourIV

Postby KontourIV » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:20 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:34 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:17 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:00 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:32 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink
"Religion is the Opiate of the Masses"- Karl Marx

That means we need a cure... Or go Cold Turkey.

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling

snoods

Postby snoods » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as marvin

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Dissapointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as marvin ate your cat,

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:54 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:57 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.
The Supreme Ethical Rule: Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself.
- Felix Adler, professor, lecturer, and reformer (13 Aug 1851-1933)

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:45 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:02 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:36 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some
Avenger_7 wrote:You are entitled to your opinion though. Even though it's wrong.

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:39 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 am UTC

xkcd follower wrote:"Hello. Welcome to cjmcjmcjmcjm's ugly house, the only house where octopi can be eaten whole."

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:53 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:22 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 pm UTC

Hello. Welcome to cjmcjmcjmcjm's ugly house, the only house where octopi can be eaten whole."

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey,
Avenger_7 wrote:You are entitled to your opinion though. Even though it's wrong.

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey,which you won

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:01 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:20 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice.

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice were already ticking.

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice were already ticking. The ticking distracted

xkcd follower

Postby xkcd follower » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice were already ticking. The ticking distracted me from the

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:40 pm UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice were already ticking. The ticking distracted me from the painful buzzing sound

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 am UTC

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice were already ticking. The ticking distracted me from the painful buzzing sound in my penis.

Return to “Forum Games”