Three Word Story

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

shirosuzume

Re: Three Word Story

Postby shirosuzume » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:01 am UTC

"Hello. Welcome to cjmcjmcjmcjm's ugly house, the only house where octopi can be eaten whole."

With these words, my newlywed host offered me three glasses of beer. I accepted, but found swallowing difficult because my uvula is on fire.

T'is the end. It is nigh. We are doomed! The Grues incoming, ready the lamps, fetch the towels!

Thus ended the tense-confused tale that began when Ninetales' dapper visage farted and died.

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice were already ticking. The ticking distracted me from the painful buzzing sound in my penis.

You wouldn't think

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm UTC

"Hello. Welcome to cjmcjmcjmcjm's ugly house, the only house where octopi can be eaten whole."

With these words, my newlywed host offered me three glasses of beer. I accepted, but found swallowing difficult because my uvula is on fire.

T'is the end. It is nigh. We are doomed! The Grues incoming, ready the lamps, fetch the towels!

Thus ended the tense-confused tale that began when Ninetales' dapper visage farted and died.

To be continued...

Seven days after, I found myself playing a game of fizzbin against my only true bottle of champagne. The champagne said, "drink me please." True as it said, I drank the tempting wine only to find it much too sour, like a old wet trout. Disappointment I felt when its acidic lava singe my subject-verb agreements! I grabbed beer and some cards and more beer. I drank beer in debilitating boredom with Sean Quixote's noble steed that hit my face in the wall while Pink played quietly. Feeling paranoid as Marvin ate your cat, you stabbed him with your penis.Then you realized you were horny without any hope of winning some delicious poon-tang. Jacking with a chainsaw was painfully necessary, but Superman had no qualms with the green donkey, which you won in a game of Flying Spaghetti Pong, and you ate the dice. But the dice were already ticking. The ticking distracted me from the painful buzzing sound in my penis.

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound
-Adam

Chewbaccawacca
Location: The Great Green Pacific Northwest! ....of the United States! .....of America!

Postby Chewbaccawacca » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 am UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the
Not all who wander ar...blah blah blah, basically I want to be cool like Aragorn.

Kromix

Postby Kromix » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 pm UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many

patzer

Postby patzer » Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Fri May 04, 2012 1:36 am UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in a single sitting.

darknut

Postby darknut » Fri May 04, 2012 1:51 am UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in a single sitting. The buzzing caused
poxic wrote: Take a source of light and cook it up until it lases -- now you have a laser.

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Fri May 04, 2012 2:20 am UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in a single sitting. The buzzing caused me to become

Wnderer

Postby Wnderer » Sat May 05, 2012 2:56 pm UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in a single sitting. The buzzing caused me to become sleepy. The End

Sean Quixote

Postby Sean Quixote » Thu May 10, 2012 3:48 am UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in a single sitting. The buzzing caused me to become sleepy. The End came quickly, but

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Thu May 10, 2012 5:48 am UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in a single sitting. The buzzing caused me to become sleepy. The End came quickly, but Endermen weren't hungry.
frezik wrote:Anti-photons move at the speed of dark

DemonDeluxe wrote:Paying to have laws written that allow you to do what you want, is a lot cheaper than paying off the judge every time you want to get away with something shady.

BlackHatSupport

Postby BlackHatSupport » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm UTC

To be continued...

You wouldn't think a buzzing sound could undo the farts made by eating so many human beings in a single sitting. The buzzing caused me to become sleepy. The End came quickly, but Endermen weren't hungry.

But the grues
Avenger_7 wrote:You are entitled to your opinion though. Even though it's wrong.

patzer

Postby patzer » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:55 pm UTC

To be continued...

But the grues had unexpectedly vanished
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 am UTC

To be continued...

But the grues had unexpectedly vanished, ending the chapter.

DemonDeluxe wrote:Paying to have laws written that allow you to do what you want, is a lot cheaper than paying off the judge every time you want to get away with something shady.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:42 pm UTC

To be continued...

"Part Three: In
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Asmodieus

Postby Asmodieus » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 pm UTC

To be continued...

"Part Three: In the brilliant sun
Tillian wrote:Yeah, but the polar bears get more territorial during the summer, so we have to stay indoors.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:10 am UTC

To be continued...

"Part Three: In the brilliant sun tower"

A man
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:20 pm UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants

patzer

Postby patzer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large

themovingthing

Postby themovingthing » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 am UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large oak. Squinting upwards,

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:12 am UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large sculpture of sexual
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

princysharma1990

Postby princysharma1990 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:20 am UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large sculpture of sexual abuse and violence.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:20 pm UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large sculpture of sexual abuse and violence. It was rated
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

marionic

Postby marionic » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 am UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large sculpture of sexual abuse and violence. It was rated "banned for content".

cjmcjmcjmcjm

Postby cjmcjmcjmcjm » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 am UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large sculpture of sexual abuse and violence. It was rated "banned for content", much like Reddit

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 am UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large sculpture of sexual abuse and violence. It was rated "banned for content", much like Reddit, Facebook, Google, xkcd,
any pronouns
----
----
Forum Games Discord

marionic

Postby marionic » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am UTC

To be continued...

A man pooped his pants beside a large sculpture of sexual abuse and violence. It was rated "banned for content", much like Reddit, Facebook, Google, xkcd, and Sex Quest!

Return to “Forum Games”