Take a penny leave a penny.

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

SirGabriel

Re: Take a penny leave a penny.

Postby SirGabriel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:13 pm UTC

I take all the letters with prime-numbered positions in the alphabet.

Thr ar no on pnn it not sayin "don' ap ul oi", pi o hin u, an a onidiniona vndin ahin i th pil.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:05 pm UTC

I leave a pirates voice at the start.

Arrrrr matey. Thr ar no on pnn it not sayin "don' ap ul oi", pi o hin u, an a onidiniona vndin ahin i th pil.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:51 pm UTC

I try to read the contents of the pile out loud, accidentally completing the ritual.

Arrrrr matey, thar be a C'Thulu in the pile!
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 am UTC

I take the rightful description of the pile. The C'Thulu poops a vending machine on the deck.

Arrrrr matey, thar be a C'Thulu an a vending machine on the poop deck!
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:04 pm UTC

Bump
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

faubi

Postby faubi » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:26 am UTC

I leave existential despair.

Arrrrr matey, thar be a C'Thulu an a vending machine of existential despair on the poop deck!

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:32 am UTC

I give the vending machine to C'Thulu.

Arrrrr matey, thar be a C'Thulu an his vending machine of existential despair on the poop deck!

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:33 pm UTC

I leave the narrator with a parrot.

Arrrrr matey *sqwuak!*, thar be a C'Thulu an his vending machine of existential despair on the poop deck!
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:52 pm UTC

I take a bow.

Arrrrr matey *sqwuak!*, thar be a C'Thulu an his vending machine of existential despair on the poop deck, but has ye seen me bow?
Blenders!

ThirdParty

Postby ThirdParty » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:06 am UTC

Cthulhu wanders off, taking his vending machine with him. I'm sure it's fine; how much harm could one cosmic entity do? And as one would probably discover if one read through the history of this thread, nothing bad ever comes out of vending machines. Yep, it's all fine.

Arrrrr matey *sqwuak!*, thar be some whistlin' in the dark on the poop deck, but has ye seen me bow?

Rosewinsall

Postby Rosewinsall » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 pm UTC

Bump

SuperNerd

Postby SuperNerd » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 pm UTC

I take the parrot and replace it with a ferret.

Arrrrr matey *squeak*, thar be some whistlin' in the dark on the poop deck, but has ye seen me bow?

ThirdParty

Postby ThirdParty » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:09 am UTC

I take the pirate and replace him with an astronaut who may not be going to space today.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. We are hearing a whistling noise and have lost interior lighting on the stern bridge. Please advise location of our bow. Over.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:26 am UTC

I repair the light.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. There is an unidentified man whistling on the stern bridge who is in possession of our bow. Over.

SuperNerd

Postby SuperNerd » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:36 am UTC

I change the gender of the bow-possessing human.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. There is an unidentified woman whistling on the stern bridge who is in possession of our bow. Over.

patzer

Postby patzer » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:11 pm UTC

I identify the woman.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bow. Over.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

ThirdParty

Postby ThirdParty » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:53 pm UTC

I identify the tune.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Dixie" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bow. Over.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:13 am UTC

I add sci-fi technology to the bow.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Dixie" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster. Over.

patzer

Postby patzer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 pm UTC

I die at the end.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Dixie" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster. Over my dead body.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. –Douglas Adams

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:50 pm UTC

I take a song which happens to share a name with a cup and replace it with a song which intentionally shares a name with a cup.

Pile calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster. Over my dead body.

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am UTC

I change the mission.

This is Friendship 7 calling Mission Control. We have a loose polecat--repeat, a loose polecat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster, Over.
Blenders!

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:18 am UTC

I fuse the ferret with a ballerino named Robert.

This is Friendship 7 calling Mission Control. We have a loose pole-dancing bobcat--repeat, a loose pole-dancing bobcat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster, Over.

marionic

Postby marionic » Wed May 09, 2018 9:36 pm UTC

I hide the evidence.

Spoiler:
This is Friendship 7 calling Mission Control. We have a loose pole-dancing bobcat--repeat, a loose pole-dancing bobcat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster, Over.

SirGabriel

Postby SirGabriel » Thu May 10, 2018 12:17 am UTC

I take a penny.

Spoiler:
This is Friendship 7 calling Mission Control. We have a loose pole-dancing bobcat--repeat, a loose pole-dancing bobcat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster, and somebody stole my lucky penny. Over.

marionic

Postby marionic » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:08 am UTC

I make an Airplane reference.

Spoiler:
This is Friendship 7 calling Mission Control. We have a loose pole-dancing bobcat--repeat, a loose pole-dancing bobcat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster, and somebody stole my lucky penny. Clarence Oveur.

phillip1882

Postby phillip1882 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:16 pm UTC

i insert the difference between apathy and ignorance
Spoiler:
i don't know and i don't care why This is Friendship 7 calling Mission Control. We have a loose pole-dancing bobcat--repeat, a loose pole-dancing bobcat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of our bowcaster, and somebody stole my lucky penny. Clarence Oveur.
good luck have fun

marionic

Postby marionic » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:58 pm UTC

I get Clarence to tell me the situation.

"Somebody doesn't know and doesn't care why Friendship 7 is calling Mission Control. There's a loose pole-dancing bobcat--repeat, a loose pole-dancing bobcat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of a bowcaster, and somebody stole somebody's lucky penny. The evidence was hidden in spoiler tags." - Clarence Oveur

phillip1882

Postby phillip1882 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:38 pm UTC

i turn the tables

two more people are beating a great person, Clarence, and i don't know why or really care,
Friendship 7 is calling Mission Control. There's a loose pole-dancing bobcat--repeat, a loose pole-dancing bobcat--on board. Queen Elizabeth II is whistling "Red Solo Cup" on the stern bridge and is in possession of a bowcaster, and somebody stole somebody's lucky penny
good luck have fun

Return to “Forum Games”