Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:03 am UTC

OP wrote:You are at home, doing nothing. Do you:
a) Get food
b) Cook food

NP wrote:b) Cook food

NNP wrote:While cooking your food, there's a fire. Do you:
...
etc. Should be self-explanatory.
You can't make anyone die.

Rule EDIT: No Twilight.
No choosing options that aren't there.
No more_people.

You are on a boat. Do you:
a) Jump out and swim ashore
b) Go fishing
Last edited by cjdrum on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
:shock:

Gypped
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Gypped » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 am UTC

b) Go fishing (amidoingitrite?)

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 am UTC

As soon as you throw your fishing line into the water, there is an extreme pull on the end. Do you:
a) Throw some bait as far as you can
b) Try to reel the fish in

(yes, youaredoingitrite)
And anybody can give what happens/the options, just in case that wasn't clear.
:shock:

User avatar
John Citizen
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby John Citizen » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am UTC

b) Try to reel the fish in.
"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation"
yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

User avatar
Kromix
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm UTC
Location: DFW, Great State of Texas

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Kromix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:14 pm UTC

as you reel in the line, it tangles around your index finger, you grab your trusty knife, do you:

a) Cut the line
b) Cut your finger
Image
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:
Image

MuschMusch
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby MuschMusch » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm UTC

b) cut my finger *iwantthatfish*

User avatar
Promicin
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Promicin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm UTC

You are now bleeding. Do you...

a. Call 911?
b. Drive yourself to the hospital?

User avatar
Kromix
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm UTC
Location: DFW, Great State of Texas

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Kromix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:35 pm UTC

a) Call 911 *although i'm in a boat out in the water it would have been wiser to create a tourniquet and stop the bleeding*
Image
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:
Image

MuschMusch
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby MuschMusch » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 pm UTC

911 is on their way (some how) but there's still the "Fish" pulling... do you

A) Wait for 911
B) cotinue to reel

silly choice, cos you just cut your finger to reel along...

User avatar
Plasma Man
Posts: 2035
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:27 am UTC
Location: Northampton, Northampton, Northampton middle England.

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Plasma Man » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:50 pm UTC

B) Continue to reel.
Please note that despite the lovely avatar Sungura gave me, I am not a medical doctor.

Possibly my proudest moment on the fora.

User avatar
Kromix
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm UTC
Location: DFW, Great State of Texas

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Kromix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm UTC

you reel in the catch and pull it out of the water, it is a sardine, out of frustration you:

a) toss fish with all your might back into the water
b) attempt to have the fish perform fellatio on you
Image
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 pm UTC

a) Toss fish with all my might

Ew, no. Just no.
:shock:

User avatar
LucasBrown
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 am UTC
Location: Poway, CA

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby LucasBrown » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm UTC

It turns out that the fish has eaten a blasting cap and it explodes when you throw it. The blast hurls you back to land.
a) Think "That was fun!" and go do it again
b) Decide you're going crazy (since there's no way a fish could blow up like that) and go elsewhere

User avatar
Kromix
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm UTC
Location: DFW, Great State of Texas

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Kromix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 pm UTC

b) Decide you're going crazy (since there's no way a fish could blow up like that) and go elsewhere
Image
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:
Image

mmark9094
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby mmark9094 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm UTC

You end up in the middle of a small town, without remembering how you got there.
Do you:

a) use your totem.
b) talk to someone in the town.

User avatar
Kromix
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm UTC
Location: DFW, Great State of Texas

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Kromix » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 pm UTC

a) use your totem.
Image
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm UTC

Upon using your totem, you attract the attention of the castle guards.
Do you:

a) Attempt to defeat them with your Kung Fu skills
b) Go to Kung Fu lessons, to later defeat them with your newfound Kung Fu skills
:shock:

User avatar
Kromix
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm UTC
Location: DFW, Great State of Texas

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Kromix » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 am UTC

a) Attempt to defeat them with your Kung Fu skills
Image
Click Me! <---- Click There! :)
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
LucasBrown
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 am UTC
Location: Poway, CA

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby LucasBrown » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:46 am UTC

You are overpowered by the guards and killed--but, since you are in a dream, you wake up into a nice, comfy chair with soft cushions in a hotel.
a) Pull the hypodermics out of your wrist and walk away
b) Wake the other dreamers up

mmark9094
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby mmark9094 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 am UTC

b) Wake the other dreamers up... with a KICK.

User avatar
John Citizen
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby John Citizen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 am UTC

One of the woken dreamers punches you back and knocks you out. You awaken to find yourself in the year 10000 BC. Do you:
a) Try to build a time machine
b) Impress the locals with "magic tricks"
"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation"
yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:17 am UTC

b) impress them with "magic tricks".
:shock:

User avatar
thorgold
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby thorgold » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 am UTC

You spend two weeks with the locals, and are worshipped in the same manner of a Greek god. Will you be...
1) Benevolent
2) Malevolent
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

Gypped
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Gypped » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:01 am UTC

Benevolent

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 am UTC

After a long, benevolent reign, you are now back to the current day. Do you:
a) Attempt to reign over the people of today's America
b) Write a book about your experiences
:shock:

User avatar
LucasBrown
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 am UTC
Location: Poway, CA

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby LucasBrown » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 am UTC

Write a book

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 am UTC

You become famous - not because of the book, but because of your insanity. Do you:
a) Plead sanity
b) Burn the books
:shock:

User avatar
John Citizen
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby John Citizen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:01 am UTC

b) Burn the books.
"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation"
yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 am UTC

Apparently your book became so... popular that it is in audio book form, in iBooks, on the Internet and on Kindle. Do you:
a) Burn the Internet!
b) Burn the iPads!
:shock:

User avatar
Promicin
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Promicin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:24 pm UTC

Burn the Internet!

User avatar
thorgold
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby thorgold » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:28 pm UTC

How will you burn the internet?
1. Fast-spreading, extended "incubation" computer virus that will cause all web pages to change to a .gif of a burning flame
2. Physically burn down every server in existance
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 pm UTC

Option 2.

Because only PCs would get that virus.
:shock:

User avatar
Ansain
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:15 am UTC
Location: Here

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Ansain » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:55 pm UTC

after the 7th server burned, you get news that the police are looking for the "serial internet arsonist"

Do you?
a) Keep on burning servers. by the time they catch up to you the Internets will be destroyed.
b) Skip town and get a new identity.
Why put off till today what you could just as easily get done tomorrow?

I can mathematically prove that 1 equals 0!.

Parts a-x in my plan weren't that important anyways.

User avatar
John Citizen
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby John Citizen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 pm UTC

a) Keep on burning servers.
"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation"
yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 pm UTC

Okay, the cops catch up to you just after the final server is incinerated. They cuff you, and demand an explanation. Do you:
a) Tell the truth - "I was destroying a book that made me look insane"
b) Say something ridiculous - "I was bored..."
c) Incapacitate the cops and uncuff yourself with their key
:shock:

User avatar
Ansain
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:15 am UTC
Location: Here

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby Ansain » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 am UTC

c) incapacitate the cops...

with my mind!
Why put off till today what you could just as easily get done tomorrow?

I can mathematically prove that 1 equals 0!.

Parts a-x in my plan weren't that important anyways.

User avatar
thorgold
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby thorgold » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:29 am UTC

A surviving cop shoots you in the leg and calls for reinforcements before passing out. The wound is pretty nasty, but you'll need a head start to lose the fuzz. Do you:
1) Immediately tend to the wound, escaping can wait.
2) Escape first and hope you don't bleed out
3) Take the officer's gun and finish the job
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.

User avatar
cjdrum
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 am UTC
Location: BACK

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby cjdrum » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 pm UTC

2) Escape first, and hope I don't bleed out.
:shock:

User avatar
TheSweetKill
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:17 pm UTC
Location: Classified, Earth, Universe 1

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby TheSweetKill » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 pm UTC

while you where escaping come across a hospital and a hotel who apperently don't know about the internet arsonist events because they have never had internet
do you:
A) Go in the hospital and ask for help
B) Go in the hotel and ask for help
C) Keep on going and hope you don't bleed to death
Tucker: Why do you want my kid?
Wyoming: Because he's very special.
Tucker: Yeah, I guess I should've read to him more.
Wyoming: Not that kind of special you half wit!

User avatar
thorgold
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 am UTC

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure-ish

Postby thorgold » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 pm UTC

a) Go in the hospital for help.
You can refuse to think, but you can't refuse the consequences of not thinking.


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests