One word at a time

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Verator

Postby Verator » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:27 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:06] Akira: but i want a penis ;_;
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:12] Mrcheesypants: let's face it, you aint below a 3 on a kingsley scale
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:36] Mrcheesypants: two sided dildos are like penises

ShadeWolf
Not to be confused with the well-lit variety

Postby ShadeWolf » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:14 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt
The wolf that walks in the dark is no more.

Irrational (?)

Postby 3.14159265... » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:48 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty
"The best times in life are the ones when you can genuinely add a "Bwa" to your "ha""- Chris Hastings

EradicateIV

Postby EradicateIV » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:51 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when

Our truth is only as good as our assumptions.

une see
Is my girl

Postby une see » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:16 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:46 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:16 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained

techfish

Postby techfish » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants

une see
Is my girl

Postby une see » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:51 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck

ArchangelShrike
Rodan's Title

Postby ArchangelShrike » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:54 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto

Col. Mustard

Postby Col. Mustard » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the

une see
Is my girl

Postby une see » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:54 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively

__Kit

Postby __Kit » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:55 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the forum
=]

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:53 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden

__Kit

Postby __Kit » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:02 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum
=]

Irrational (?)

Postby 3.14159265... » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:31 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member
"The best times in life are the ones when you can genuinely add a "Bwa" to your "ha""- Chris Hastings

BlueNowhere

Postby BlueNowhere » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:31 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that
The Blue Nowhere

lesliesage

Postby lesliesage » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:23 pm UTC

deleted
Last edited by lesliesage on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:31 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays

Col. Mustard

Postby Col. Mustard » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:55 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in

__Kit

Postby __Kit » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:32 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors
=]

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:36 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The

ArchangelShrike
Rodan's Title

Postby ArchangelShrike » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:31 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves

Geekner

Postby Geekner » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:44 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were

Col. Mustard

Postby Col. Mustard » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:44 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:08 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on

techfish

Postby techfish » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:19 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a
[/code]

ArchangelShrike
Rodan's Title

Postby ArchangelShrike » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:15 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long

lesliesage

Postby lesliesage » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:12 pm UTC

deleted
Last edited by lesliesage on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:31 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively, wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by
"Alf Todd," said Ukridge, soaring to an impressive burst of imagery, "has about as much chance as a one-armed blind man in a dark room trying to shove a pound of melted butter into a wild cat's left ear with a red-hot needle." P.G. Wodehouse

une see
Is my girl

Postby une see » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:21 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:32 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This
"Alf Todd," said Ukridge, soaring to an impressive burst of imagery, "has about as much chance as a one-armed blind man in a dark room trying to shove a pound of melted butter into a wild cat's left ear with a red-hot needle." P.G. Wodehouse

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:32 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This

(kinda hoped for a composer's name, e.g. chewing on a long piece by Beethoven.. oh well..)

ShadeWolf

Postby ShadeWolf » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:47 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset

chrispy1

Postby chrispy1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:01 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:37 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe , but

curious and questioning

Postby curious and questioning » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:50 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody
[insert quote here]

zomgmouse

Postby zomgmouse » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 pm UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed

ouroboros

Postby ouroboros » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:54 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:01 am UTC

Once or twice in a life-time, there comes a time...a moment when everything becomes clear. I've always known mine: It starts with "A" and it ends with something that tastes like rotten tuna, but I actually believe that if everything tasted better than delicate anglerfish, Earth would become nonexistent. However, nothing can survive in happiness without hydrogen bombs and kites, including me. So, let's take a minute to swim through everything we've vomited since xkcd first came into being. First: Belial had a hat; and we never realized that, obviously, he was not in the raptor-fearing mood when the Raptors devoured his least shat-upon top-hat which we associated with humanity; however said raptors managed to convert Belial's raging rage into depression. This ensured that Twasbrillig, aka "stupid butt-face stabber," could not capitulate nor flatulate, due to poor grammar. Narsil, however, pondering hourly rituals involving surprise anal-retentive sex education, also enjoyed salivatingly flawless Kegel-cising. Yet felt dirty when five well-trained elephants snuck onto the massively wooden forum member that usually stays in-doors. The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling. This upset SilverWolfe, but nobody seemed to care.

What does "The wolves were chewing on a long piece by hurling" mean? It seems not to actually be a complete sentence...
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

Return to “Forum Games”