Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sargon of Akkad

Re: Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:23 pm UTC

> Create an atmosphere around the immediate vicinity of all the players by enhancing/enlarging the bubbles that surround us.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 am UTC

> Blow myself up :twisted:
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

careyhammer

Postby careyhammer » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 am UTC

This thread makes no sense.

This statement is false.

Roll something to dodge logical paradox?

I have no idea how to play this game.

How about a nice game of Nomic? We desperately need someone to make a move for Team White.
DUCK!

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:56 pm UTC

>build myself a badass combination of spacesuit and combat armor (that is not self-aware in any way AND fits me comfortably)
Last edited by eculc on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:21 pm UTC

careyhammer: I looked into nomic but I felt it's way too complex to read up on all of that.
I'd rather start it in a new session, Nomic 16.1 or Nomic 17.0 or what ever. Though, that's... off topic.

RTD was easier to get into even if the game itself went on for quite some time already...

vp1

Postby vp1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 am UTC

>acquire several super powers.

Snark

Postby Snark » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 pm UTC

How long should we wait for Buckles? From what I've read, he's a creative roller, but I feel like the game could be going at a much faster pace.

What say my RTD companions?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 pm UTC

FEAR NOT MY PUNY PLAYER CHARACTERS, FOR THE GREAT GM BucklesMcStrap IS BACK FROM THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!

Be patient and let me roll this all out. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you little munchkiners. :)

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm UTC

orangedragonfire wrote:Sooo... according to the rules of drama, I don't know that I'm the villian either. Ahem.

> Figure out a smart way to grow food for everyone on the asteroids.

Your Roll: 61

You manage to figure out a smart way to grow food for everyone, but you realize that you don't have anything to process the raw ingredients into the required machinery.

curtis95112 wrote:>Start colliding asteroids together to make a planet

Your Roll: 92

You take a small, pea-sized asteroid and flick it towards a cluster of other asteroids and watch in amazement as they begin gathering together due to the power of gravity to form a small planetoid. Because of this you now have a greater understanding of gravity. +5 to all gravity related rolls.

blademan9999 wrote:>Accidentally create a evil clone of me.

Your Roll: 94

As you drift along, you find a strange looking device that is a perfect golden sphere the reflects all the light that touches it. It seems smooth and cool to the touch, almost like you're touching water but it is indeed a solid. As you are touching it though, the mirror image of you begins smiling and emerging from the sphere. It cackles like a maniac and begins babbling in a language that you can't understand. Evil blademan9999 now exists.

matt96 wrote:> try to mine useable resources from some of the larger asteroids.

Your Roll: 47

You realize that in order to survive you must mine resources, but you also realize that you don't have any equipment to do so effectively, so you set out to do it with your hands. You land on a nearby asteroid and start looking around for anything of value.

thatweirdpanda wrote:>look for aliens who might aid us

Your Roll: 18

You instead begin looking for hostile humans. Be thankful you didn't find any.

Randomizer wrote:> Throw a small ball at the energy field.

Your Roll: 56

You don't find a ball, but rather a fist-sized asteroid, and you chuck it at the energy field. The energy field you throw it at though is the gravity field of a nearby larger asteroid, simply causing the smaller one to crash into the bigger one.

WarDaft wrote:> Become a lithovore so that I can sustain myself with ease.

What could possibly go wrong?

Your Roll: 70

You don't have to become a lithovore because you're already a lithovore! Congratulations for having this uncanny advantage over everyone else! But you're stuck in a patch of comets, so that means to rocks. Darn. WarDaft is a lithovore and eating anything else other than rocks causes them to roll to dodge!

kram2301 wrote:Oh, I somehow expected the settings to be mashed up rather than a die-roll deciding for one. Ok...
One self-unfolding question though:
What, if anything, is still existant from the previous setting?
E.g. Are we all alive again? Is chocolate slavery no longer in existance? What about the NPCs?

Either way:

> Become the Universe.

Your Roll: 112 OH LAWL!!! :lol:

You cannot become what you already are. When the last reality collapsed, it collapsed into you causing you to become the universe itself. You are a conscious being that is massive, beyond comprehension, and you are omnipotent and omniscient in this universe, for you are the universe. By the powers invested in you...kram2301 has a +20 to all rolls!

P.S. kram2301: I like your little suggestion......

Queen Arasene wrote:>Be afraid. Be very afraid indeed.

Because, what else would you do if you're suddenly in space?

Your Roll: 39

You're not afraid. You're not lonely, you're not scared, you're not happy, you just are. You don't feel anything at any of this. You just stare at what has become of you and say, "huh."

Snark wrote:> look around for an oxygen tank and space suit

Your Roll: 28

You fail to look because you have your eyes closed. Not sleeping, just closed.

cjquines wrote:>Kill orangedragonfire, ignoring the fact that nobody knows he's the villain.

Your Roll: 19

You don't kill orangedragonfire. Matter of fact, you don't want to. At least not right now. Or for the next 3 turns. Cannot attack or assist in an aggressive act against orangedragonfire for the next 3 turns!

Nautilus wrote:>Bite rocks.

:D

Your Roll: 95

You begin biting rocks and as you do so, you discover that your teeth are super sharp and super strong for no apparent reason. Plus as you bite rocks you find one, only one, that can't be crushed by your now super-powerful jaws and teeth. Has a +10 when biting and now has a strange rock that can't be crushed!

Sargon of Akkad wrote:> Create an atmosphere around the immediate vicinity of all the players by enhancing/enlarging the bubbles that surround us.

Your Roll: 82

As you float along you find a strange gun attached to your belt. You examine it and decide to pull the trigger to see what it does while aiming at an asteroid. To your surprise, it suddenly creates a giant bubble of atmosphere around you and everyone else! There's still zero gravity, but it's now safe to breath while in this bubble! You also find out that life may be growing on a nearby asteroid....Has a mysterious atmosphere-creation gun!

Evengeduld wrote:> Blow myself up :twisted:

Your Roll: 113 OH LAWL!!!! :lol:

For no reason at all, you suddenly explode with a tremendous amount of force, consuming all the oxygen in the new atmosphere. The new atmosphere dissipates, but luckily everyone survives. What surprises you though is the fact that you reconstruct after the oxygen is removed! Evengeduld can reconstruct after death and is highly explosive when in contact with oxygen!

eculc wrote:>build myself a badass combination of spacesuit and combat armor (that is not self-aware in any way AND fits me comfortably)

Your Roll: 94

As you float along in space a strange gelatinous substance drifts in your direction, seeming to come from what appears to be a wrecked spacecraft. As you look at the substance, it twitches. In a sudden fit of panic you attempt to escape, but this only causes the substance to begin rippling and somehow propelling itself towards you! You can't escape! It grips you and consumes you! Then...everything is back to normal. It fuses into your skin and a small voice says in your head, "hello. I'm Lola. I'm your new combat biosuit. You might want to begin consuming food if you wish to continue using me." eculc has a combat biosuit that requires him to eat at least once every 3 turns in order for it to keep functioning! Don't worry, it's not self-aware and it fits VERY comfortably. ;P

vp1 wrote:>acquire several super powers.

Your Roll: 46

You don't acquire several super-powers. Matter of fact, you don't acquire any. What you do acquire is a sudden flash of knowledge of a biological function that allows for the manifestation of super-powers in an individual via something called the Krellogg Reaction Cell. Now all you need to do is find it....

BucklesMcStrap wrote:FEAR NOT MY PUNY PLAYER CHARACTERS, FOR THE GREAT GM BucklesMcStrap IS BACK FROM THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!

Be patient and let me roll this all out. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you little munchkiners. :)

Your Roll: 120

Indeed, the RTD Munchkinds are not afraid, and the great GM BucklesMcStrap has not forgotten his little peeps whilst traveling the edge of the universe. What he saw there on the other hand....shall not be repeated.

Player Table
Spoiler:
curtis95112 - +5 to gravity rolls
WarDaft - lithovore | must roll to dodge upon eating anything other than rocks
kram2301 - +20 to all rolls
cjquines - cannot act aggressively or assist in aggressive acts towards orangedragonfire for 3 turns
Nautilus - +10 to biting | has impossible-to-crush rock
Sargon of Akkad - has mysterious gun that creates atmosphere
Evengeduld - can reconstruct after death | highly explosive in oxygen
eculc - has combat biosuit that is not self-aware and fits VERY comfortably | must eat at least once every 3 turns for armor to work
BucklesMcStrap - back from edge of universe | mentally scarred and paranoid about something called "num nums"

NPC Table
Spoiler:
Evil blademan9999

As it was stated above...it would be wise to be afraid...very afraid...

vp1

Postby vp1 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 pm UTC

>assimilate into the life that may be growing on the nearby asteroid.
Last edited by vp1 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

matt96

Postby matt96 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 am UTC

>search the surrounding area (including whatever I am wearing) for use-able materials, tools, books that can help teach me how to do things, etc. and use them to gain bonuses.

<sarcasm> I'm not being vague at all </sarcasm> :)

Sargon of Akkad

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 am UTC

Huh. Well, since my atmosphere got destroyed, I should probably make some more.

>Have seizure while trying to shoot my atmosphere gun.

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:35 am UTC

> Space Swim to the rocky asteroids.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:58 am UTC

>Throw Nautilus's impossible-to-crush rock into WarDaft's mouth.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 am UTC

Sargon of Akkad wrote:>Have seizure while trying to shoot my atmosphere gun.

> Attempt to steal that atmosphere gun...
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 pm UTC

> Figure out that I am the bad guy.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:13 pm UTC

>eat some food
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Snark

Postby Snark » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 pm UTC

> Permanently steal kram's +20 to rolls
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:40 pm UTC

So I can't destroy ODF? Man!

>Overthrow thus blasphemous person who became the universe by rolling a number higher than 90 and become the universe, leaving the previous universe crumble and slowly degrade.

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 pm UTC

Whoa, Snark, mean <.<

I can only hope that doesn't get through.

> Make everybody survive for the next couple of rounds

(hopefully clearly implying the impossibility of death for everyone)

BTW: Shouldn't my status mention that I'm the universe? This should technically have implications on the game. Especially, since everybody and everything currently is part of me?

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:39 am UTC

curtis95112 wrote:>Throw Nautilus's impossible-to-crush rock into WarDaft's mouth.

Aw HELL naw

> Bite hole in space in which to dwell with my rock
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

thatweirdpanda

Postby thatweirdpanda » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:02 am UTC

>find magic lucky charm in a hole.

JesseScottOwen

Postby JesseScottOwen » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:41 am UTC

>as ruler of the world, demands a 10% tax on each players' points, added to my own points, every turn
"And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

I'm giving up smiling for Lent. Not really.

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:38 am UTC

Do not fear my little munchkins, for your Senior High Priest GM has returned once more to roll the dice of fate for your actions. It is I that shall read from these ancient relics of power to determine exactly what it says of your destinies in this world you are now trapped within....

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 am UTC

vp1 wrote:>assimilate into the life that may be growing on the nearby asteroid.

Your Roll: 77

You spot a strange colony of about 20 aliens sitting on an asteroid. They appear to be made of a main body shaped much like a swirling shell. Protruding from the top of this shell are three long tentacle-like appendages with what appears to be an eye on the end of the middle along with two holes just behind the eye. The other two appendages, sprouting out just next to the middle one, are also tentacle-like but have three sharp yet flexible claws. They are speaking to each other with strange clicking and static noises, and when they notice you approaching they greet you with curiosity. Soon after you arrive they shape a strange box-like device out of a pile of scrap metal and attack it to your chest. You suddenly hear them speaking to you and you find you are capable of speaking in return in their language! They accept you as a student into their colony and usher you into a cave. Student to alien race and has universal translator!

matt96 wrote:>search the surrounding area (including whatever I am wearing) for use-able materials, tools, books that can help teach me how to do things, etc. and use them to gain bonuses.

<sarcasm> I'm not being vague at all </sarcasm> :)

Your Roll: 107

Silly robot, those things are for fleshies! You are a highly sophisticated android designed for space exploration and combat! All the information you would ever need is stored away in your data chip and all the tools you would ever need are built directly into your bio-mechanical body! Plus, any material around you can be use-able if you simply extract and process it into what you need! Silly, silly android! +10 to all rolls!

Sargon of Akkad wrote:Huh. Well, since my atmosphere got destroyed, I should probably make some more.

>Have seizure while trying to shoot my atmosphere gun.

Your Roll: 99

You press a button on your gun and suddenly you begin having a seizure! The gun is grafting itself directly into your arm and causing you to experience extreme pain and spasms while the process is occurring, but luckily it's bearable. Soon after the process ends, you find that the gun has grafted itself into your entire arm and transformed into a giant cannon that's also capable of terraforming worlds! It says so because there's a warning label telling you all this. It also says, "warning, do NOT use on puppies or kittens!" +10 to all gun-arm rolls!

WarDaft wrote:> Space Swim to the rocky asteroids.

Your Roll: 89

Amazing! You are not only a lithovore, you are also a lithorvore capable of flight in space via use of strange membranes that sprout from your back and are shaped like the fins of a stingray! These apparently convert solar energy into ionic thrusters of sorts and use kinetic energy to create electricity! You are a very interesting scientific specimen....has membranes that allow space flight!

curtis95112 wrote:>Throw Nautilus's impossible-to-crush rock into WarDaft's mouth.

Your Roll: 40

You fail to snatch away the impossible-to-crush rock from Nautilus, but only by a few inches.

Evengeduld wrote:
Sargon of Akkad wrote:>Have seizure while trying to shoot my atmosphere gun.

> Attempt to steal that atmosphere gun...

Your Roll: 99 OH LAWLS!!! :lol:

You fly up to Sargon of Akkad just as the gun finishes grafting itself into them and you grip onto the arm-gun with a death grip, attempting to rip it out of the poor, poor person.

Sargon of Akkad must roll to dodge!

Your Roll: 40

You fail to escape Evengeduld's grasp and they suddenly rip the gun straight out of your arm, taking a few chunks of YOU with it!!! Sargon of Akkad is wounded for 3 turns! -5 to next arm related roll!

Evengeduld now has the atmosphere gun! Eeewwww.....it has chunks on it.....

orangedragonfire wrote:> Figure out that I am the bad guy.

Your Roll: 110 OH LAWLS!!! :lol:

You suddenly figure out that you are the bad-guy, but in a moment of genius you yell out for all to hear (surprisingly because you are in space after all...), "Evengeduld must be the bad guy! Look at what they just did to Sargon of Akkad!!!" you are now the secret bad guy and get a +10 to all evil rolls! Evengeduld is getting the blame though!

eculc wrote:>eat some food

Your Roll: 51
+69 Let's face facts, this doesn't happen every day: I rolled for you and my D10s actually landed with one on top of the other!!! And the bonus is 69. I think the dice gods smile greatly upon you.

In a single moment of awesomeness that can NEVER be matched ever again, you reprogram the suit to be self-sufficient and 110% more effective instead of consuming food!!! +15 to all rolls! Suit is now self-sufficient! THESE BONUSES CANNOT BE REMOVED OR STOLEN!!!

Snark wrote:> Permanently steal kram's +20 to rolls

Your Roll: 58

You attempt to steal kram's +20 to all rolls, but kram you find is a poor little space monkey! You steal his banana which will give you a +15 to only one roll! The poor space monkey runs away howling and crying because of what you have done. Bad, bad Snark! Bad! +15 to a single roll! Must say ">After eating the banana: ____" in order to activate.

cjquines wrote:So I can't destroy ODF? Man!

>Overthrow thus blasphemous person who became the universe by rolling a number higher than 90 and become the universe, leaving the previous universe crumble and slowly degrade.

Your Roll: 86

You failed to meet your goal due to lack of awesomeness. You almost made it! But it wasn't close enough. You fail. You feel ashamed. -10 to next roll

kram2301 wrote:Whoa, Snark, mean <.<

I can only hope that doesn't get through.

> Make everybody survive for the next couple of rounds

(hopefully clearly implying the impossibility of death for everyone)

BTW: Shouldn't my status mention that I'm the universe? This should technically have implications on the game. Especially, since everybody and everything currently is part of me?

Your Roll: 77
+ 20
= 97

You merely imagine for a brief moment (in your mind) that everyone is immortal. Suddenly, the laws of physics itself changes and everyone becomes immortal for the next 3 turns and everyone gets a bonus when rolling to dodge for 5 turns after that! Everyone is immortal for 3 turns and get a +20 to dodges after immortality ends!

Nautilus wrote:

Aw HELL naw

> Bite hole in space in which to dwell with my rock

Your Roll: 33
+ 10
= 43

You bite at the space around you, but you can't quite get your teeth to cross dimensions and open a hole into another place so that you can dwell with your pet rock. But you do get the feeling that you're biting something.

thatweirdpanda wrote:>find magic lucky charm in a hole.

Your Roll: 41

You manage to find a lucky charm, but it's just a rabbit's foot and not actually worth anything.

JesseScottOwen wrote:>as ruler of the world, demands a 10% tax on each players' points, added to my own points, every turn

Your Roll: 39

You can't do that because you aren't the ruler of the world, but if you work hard enough you MIGHT be able to make a world and rule it!

NPC Turn

Evil blademan9999

>Creates two giant butcher knives from the mysterious sphere.

Roll: 33

Evil blademan9999 is unable to hold enough concentration to create his shiny blades of death. Too bad for him, good luck for everyone else!

VelcroMcButton

>While not being related to the Senior High Priest GM BucklesMcStrap in any feasible way, shape or form: jumps out of a closet!

Roll: 35
+ 50 (because he's a TROLLOLOLOL!!!!)
= 85

Gets a running start from the lamp post in Narnia and bursts through the door screaming, "BEWARE THE SPACE MONKEY!!!", soaring through space at 22% the speed of light, crashing into an asteroid and causing it to asplode. He immediately rebounds back into the closet and the doors shut dramatically.

Player Table
Spoiler:
curtis95112 - +5 to gravity rolls
WarDaft - lithovore | rtd when eating rocks | membranes that allow space flight
kram2301 - the universe | +20 to all rolls
cjquines - none aggressive towards orangedragonfire for 2 turns | -10 to next roll
Nautilus - +10 to biting | has impossible-to-crush rock
Sargon of Akkad - wounded for 3 turns | -5 top next arm roll
Evengeduld - has terraforming gun (with chunks) | believed to be the bad guy
eculc - +15 to all rolls | self-sufficient combat biosuit that is still not self-aware and still fits VERY comfortably | <- bonuses cannot be removed or stolen
vp1 - student to alien race | has universal translator
matt96 - bio-android | +10 to all rolls
orangedragonfire - secret bad guy | +10 to all evil rolls
Snark - +10 banana
thatweirdpanda - has rabbit's foot
BucklesMcStrap - completely and entirely unrelated to VelcroMcButton

NPCs
Spoiler:
Evil blademan9999
Space Moneky
VelcroMcButton - iz a TROLLOLOLOL!!!! | completely and entirely unrelated to BucklesMcStrap, your Senior High Priest GM

Events
Spoiler:
Everyone is immortal for 3 turns! After 3 turns, everyone gets +20 to all RTDs!

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 am UTC

>Becomes slave to the Senior High Priest GM, oh awesome, awesome, Senior High Priest GM, please take me as a humble sacrifice, take me as your slave, and I shall do any of your biddings, just let me be your slave oh mighty, cool, nice, Senior High Priest GM BucklesMcStrap.

(Please an Insta120, because I REALLY want to be your slave.)

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 am UTC

> Call upon my adorable pet Buh to provide entertainment.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

Sargon of Akkad

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:34 am UTC

OH HELL NAW Now yall gone and made me mad. Evengeduld, you're going down.

>Give up immortality and my + 20 to RTDs in exchange for REVENGE.

Damarco

Postby Damarco » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 am UTC

>Dance my way into the crowd of space dwelling individuals inconspicuously and try to make smalltalk with orangedragonfire.

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:30 am UTC

>Create a clone of me made of pure good to battle my evil clone.
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:00 am UTC

> Look confused at all weird happenings.
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 am UTC

>Plant a tree
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

matt96

Postby matt96 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 am UTC

Since all the information I would ever need is stored in my data chip, that would include knowledge that orangedragonfire is the bad guy, and assuming that is correct, then I will
>extract and process a nearby moderate sized (about .75 meter diameter.) chunk of space rock into a mega-phone which I proceed to use to inform everyone that orangedragonfire is the bad guy

If this fails badly, we are all doomed.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 am UTC

> Shoot the Terraforming gun in Sargon of Akkad's face...

Snark

Postby Snark » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am UTC

> Implore the mighty GM to reinstitute the six-sided die or establish guidelines for the 120 sided die.

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm UTC

> Bite down harder
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 pm UTC

> Claim that matt96 is the bad guy, who is trying to blame both me and Evenguld.

After all, he has a weird alien biosuit! We can't trust him!

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 pm UTC

> Shoo away that pesky little thing, that to me is less than what an Electron would be to a human, which is apparently called Nautilus.

thatweirdpanda

Postby thatweirdpanda » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 pm UTC

>get hit by cosmic energy and gain amazing superpowers

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:01 pm UTC

>discover who the actual antagonist is.

Return to “Forum Games”