Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sargon of Akkad

Re: Roll to dodge (Wizerd attack!)

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 am UTC

so is there going to be a roll soon or what? I know buckles is a pretty cool and creative roller, but its been a while since we've heard from them.

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm UTC

The last roll was on monday, which isn't that long ago... If BucklesMcStrap hasn't said anything by Saturday evening, I guess I can take the roll.

Snark

Postby Snark » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm UTC

Sounds good to me.
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm UTC

Patience my munchkins, your beloved BucklesMcStrap shall be rolling tonight! Unfortunately higher priorities do take precedence over rolling and reading the ancient relics known as "dice."

A word from VelcroMcButton: "I am not related to BucklesMcStrap. Seriously. I just happen to post using the same account. He rolls and I TROLLOLOLOL your faces to fiery crisps!!!! Ummm....I am also not evil and I am NOT an evil twin of any sort....there. is. no. bomb."

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:29 am UTC

How often do you roll, oh mighty Senior High Priest GM Buckles McStrap, so I can anticipate your every wonderful move?

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 am UTC

BucklesMcStrap wrote:Patience my munchkins, your beloved BucklesMcStrap shall be rolling tonight!

STOP TOYING WITH MY HEART YOU ROGUISH DEVIL
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 am UTC

I normally roll every other day, but this week priorities and a car crash kind of threw me off by a few days. Even I cannot predict so far into the future as the amazing dice of amazingness....

ROLLING NOW!!!!

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:13 am UTC

cjquines wrote:>Becomes slave to the Senior High Priest GM, oh awesome, awesome, Senior High Priest GM, please take me as a humble sacrifice, take me as your slave, and I shall do any of your biddings, just let me be your slave oh mighty, cool, nice, Senior High Priest GM BucklesMcStrap.

(Please an Insta120, because I REALLY want to be your slave.)

Your Roll: 60
= 50

You are a brown noser. You seriously need to stop sucking up to me. I would never take the likes of you as a slave. This is absolutely ridiculous, embarrassing and humiliating. You only want to be my slave so as to get awesome bonuses. You are a total loser. Shame on you. As such, you shall not be my slave. You will not be my servant. You will just be a hopeless person dying to be my, thus fawning over everything I do and practically dying to be a part of my awesomeness, but never quite reaching such high standards. Your punishment...your action shall not be recognized!

WarDaft wrote:> Call upon my adorable pet Buh to provide entertainment.

Your Roll: 26

You have no pet Buh to provide entertainment. There might just be a Buh in existence though.

Sargon of Akkad wrote:OH HELL NAW Now yall gone and made me mad. Evengeduld, you're going down.

>Give up immortality and my + 20 to RTDs in exchange for REVENGE.

Your Roll: 25

You can't give up your immortality due to it being a simple whim of the universe itself. But revenge can still be found!

Damarco wrote:>Dance my way into the crowd of space dwelling individuals inconspicuously and try to make smalltalk with orangedragonfire.

Your Roll: 59

You dance your way into the crowd of space dwelling individuals, but it's not conspicuously. They see you and begin talking to you, thus small talk with orangedragonfire is not possible.

blademan9999 wrote:>Create a clone of me made of pure good to battle my evil clone.

Your Roll: 98

You hijack the strange sphere and through willpower alone, cause a pure good version of you to emerge. It shall help you destroy the evil clone, but doing so shall destroy both and they will be absorbed into you. In the meantime, he shall take all RTDs for you and will assist you with all actions. +5 to all rolls and good clone takes RTDs!

Queen Arasene wrote:> Look confused at all weird happenings.

Your Roll: 20

You are not confused. You know exactly what's going on around you and you accept it as a fact of life.

curtis95112 wrote:>Plant a tree

Your Roll: 105

You plant a tree on an asteroid, but not any tree, but a terraforming tree! It will slowly connect asteroids together using its tentacle-roots and it will convert sunlight into a breathable atmosphere! You have an understanding of space-trees now are a certified space-botanist! +10 to all space-botany rolls!

matt96 wrote:Since all the information I would ever need is stored in my data chip, that would include knowledge that orangedragonfire is the bad guy, and assuming that is correct, then I will
>extract and process a nearby moderate sized (about .75 meter diameter.) chunk of space rock into a mega-phone which I proceed to use to inform everyone that orangedragonfire is the bad guy

If this fails badly, we are all doomed.

Your Roll: 32
+ 10
= 42

You manage to construct a megaphone out of said asteroid, but cannot extract the information you need due to a slightly damaged RAM stick.

Evengeduld wrote:> Shoot the Terraforming gun in Sargon of Akkad's face...

Your Roll: 12

You instead can't quite figure out how it works, so while fiddling around with it you aim it at your face. Unfortunately you pulled the trigger just then and it fired in YOUR face!

Evengeduld must RTD!

Roll: 86

You dodge the fire from the gun, and gain a rudimentary understanding of the gun, but only in dodging it. In the meantime the blast hits a comet and it begins to form into a giant ball of water!

Snark wrote:> Implore the mighty GM to reinstitute the six-sided die or establish guidelines for the 120 sided die.

Your Roll: 69 (lol)

You indeed implore the mighty GM to re-institute the six-sided die, but he ignores you due to the fact that there is in fact a structure to how the 120 sided die works. You just don't know how it works and the great GM may never tell you!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!! : twisted :

Nautilus wrote:> Bite down harder

Your Roll: 49
+ 10
= 59

You bit harder, and are now certain you've bit into something, but you still can't identify it. You do feel a strange wiggling though....

orangedragonfire wrote:> Claim that matt96 is the bad guy, who is trying to blame both me and Evenguld.

After all, he has a weird alien biosuit! We can't trust him!

Your Roll: 103
+ 10
= 113

You claim for all to hear that matt96 is in fact the bad guy, and he is now labelled as the bad guy! Evegeduld now has a cleared name! Your strain of logic also happens to leak its way into your action, and everyone now becomes xenophobic (except those that are already amongst aliens)! Evengeduld clean, matt96 labelled bad guy, everyone (almost) is xenophobic!

kram2301 wrote:> Shoo away that pesky little thing, that to me is less than what an Electron would be to a human, which is apparently called Nautilus.

Your Roll: 13
+ 20
= 33

You are too lazy and too busy thinking about strange things to bother with shooing away Nautilus. He bites harder.

thatweirdpanda wrote:>get hit by cosmic energy and gain amazing superpowers

Your Roll: 56

You get hit by cosmic energy, but it's not enough to give you amazing superpowers, let alone regular ones. Instead it charges your rabbit's foot with cosmic energy allowing you to form it into a single superpower for one turn with a +10 bonus! Cosmic charged rabbit's foot!

eculc wrote:>discover who the actual antagonist is.

Your Roll: 78
+ 15
= 93

You immediately discover who the actual antagonist is just by connecting the dots on your sudoku puzzle! You are a super genius when it comes to solving puzzles! Who knew? +10 to puzzle-solving rolls!

Nautilus wrote:
BucklesMcStrap wrote:Patience my munchkins, your beloved BucklesMcStrap shall be rolling tonight!

STOP TOYING WITH MY HEART YOU ROGUISH DEVIL

Roll: 120

BucklesMcStrap is indeed a roguish devil. How dare you let the world know.

NPC Turns

Evil blademan9999
>Steals back the strange sphere.

Roll: 59

Evil blademan9999 manages to steal away the sphere, but he left behind the shininess! Oh noes!

Space Monkey
>Rallies a platoon of space chimps!

Roll: 12

Fundamental Rule #27: Monkey cannot speak Chimp!

VelcroMcButton
>Converts a shotgun and a paperclip into an M60.

Roll: 66

Successfully converts the shotgun and paperclip into an M60, but doesn't have ammo!

RANDOMNESS TIME!!!!

Roll: 19

The universe holds still for but a moment, trembles, and everything continues back to a normal pace. Bless you kram2301!

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:24 am UTC

Players Table
Spoiler:
curtis95112 - +5 to gravity rolls | +10 to all space-botany rolls | xenophobic
WarDaft - lithovore | rtd when eating rocks | membranes that allow space flight | xenophobic
kram2301 - the universe | +20 to all rolls | xenophobi-....wait....
cjquines - none aggressive towards orangedragonfire for 1 turn | xenophobic
Nautilus - +10 to biting | has impossible-to-crush rock | xenophobic
Sargon of Akkad - wounded for 2 turns | -5 top next arm roll | xenophobic
Evengeduld - has terraforming gun (with chunks) | believed to be a good guy | xenophobic
eculc - +15 to all rolls | self-sufficient combat biosuit that is still not self-aware and still fits VERY comfortably | <- bonuses cannot be removed or stolen | +10 to puzzle-solving rolls | xenophobic
vp1 - student to alien race | has universal translator
matt96 - bio-android | +10 to all rolls | the new bad guy! | xenophobic
orangedragonfire - secret bad guy | +10 to all evil rolls | xenophobic
Snark - +10 banana | xenophobic
thatweirdpanda - has rabbit's foot that's charged with cosmic energy | xenophobic
blademan9999 - pure good clone gives +5 bonuses | pure good clone takes RTDs | xenophobic
BucklesMcStrap - completely and entirely unrelated to VelcroMcButton

NPC List
Spoiler:
Evil blademan9999 - has sphere, but it's not shiny
Space Moneky
VelcroMcButton - iz a TROLLOLOLOL!!!! | completely and entirely unrelated to BucklesMcStrap, your Senior High Priest GM | has M60

Events
Spoiler:
Everyone is immortal for 2 turns! After 2 turns, everyone gets +20 to all RTDs!
kram2301 sneezed!

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am UTC

> Brainwash eculc into a loyal, evil minion.

/edit: Don't I get a bonus for a roll of 113?

Snark

Postby Snark » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm UTC

> Study high wizardry and learn excellent spells
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

curtis95112

Postby curtis95112 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm UTC

>Plant a space forest around my tree by gravitationally attracting nearby asteroids

So.. this is both gravity and space botany,right?
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:
Tyndmyr wrote:
Роберт wrote:Sure, but at least they hit the intended target that time.

Well, if you shoot enough people, you're bound to get the right one eventually.

Thats the best description of the USA ever.

Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:54 pm UTC

> Bite down until the very fabric of the universe bends unto my will
My flagella bring all the boys to the yard

matt96

Postby matt96 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 pm UTC

>point out that I can't be the bad guy as orangedragonfire is the one doing evil things like brainwashing ecluc into a brainless evil minion!

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:51 pm UTC

> Redefine structure so my nose is right where Nautilus bit me to redirect my radioactive start-dust-sneezing towards him.

I really wonder how it works for a universe to be xenophobic...
What a luck that, as a universe, I'm everything that's inside me, so nobody has to... fear my fear.
Except those nasty odd universes that are neighbours to me in this huge multiverse... :x

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:40 pm UTC

>kill orangedragonfire without becoming brainwashed.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Queen Arasene

Postby Queen Arasene » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:24 pm UTC

>Bake Space Muffins
It's Magic. I ain't gonna explain shit.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am UTC

>Quits. I want my money back! I want to leave this planet! (Besides, I'm disgusted by all of you!)

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 am UTC

>Build an epic spaceship
http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/spam/
That link kills spam[/size][/b][/u]

Miss Fortune

Postby Miss Fortune » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 pm UTC

>Entering the game by crashing into the newly planted space forest with my awesome spaceship.

Sargon of Akkad

Postby Sargon of Akkad » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 pm UTC

> overcome my xenophobia

thatweirdpanda

Postby thatweirdpanda » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 am UTC

>Gets bopped on the head with a message in a bottle from the future and proceeds to open it.

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 am UTC

> Shoot the Terraforming gun in Sargon of Akkad's face...

Eventually I will hit him :)
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 am UTC

> Discover a race of peaceful rock based life forms, and open an lithovore buffet.

What? I'm xenophobic.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm UTC

15 people have already submitted their actions. Let's have a roll!

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 pm UTC

Beware my munchkins, for the GM has been awakened!!! His might power shall now reign down upon you in the form of dancing, whirling, twirling, spinning dice!!! A roll shall commence tonight and the dice shall fall like meteors unto the Earth, causing wanton and random destruction to all that they touch!!! YOU ARE DOOMED!!!

Damarco

Postby Damarco » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:28 am UTC

>Look for pineapples

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 am UTC

Oh dear God....

okay, so something went wrong and EVERYTHING was erased...AND IT WAS FREAKING EPIC TOO!!!! so...due to a negative mood caused by this unfortunate turn of events, I shall re-roll tomorrow...AND I SHALL LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES BY MAKING A COPY THIS TIME!!!!

sorry everyone. I hate it just as much as you, but sometimes that's life.

P.S. If anyone wants to know how the mechanics work when I roll so that they can possibly take over (or if they're just curious), just shoot me a message and I'll explain.

P.P.S. I'm planning on setting up a forum-adapted version of an RPG (most likely New World of Darkness or CthulhuTech) here shortly, so if anyone is interested please just let me know with a message.

Munchkin on Munchkins!

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 am UTC

/me shoots BucklesMcStrap a message.
:P
(This was not a turn ingame)

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 pm UTC

What type of stuff happened.

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 am UTC

Here we go again...

I'll be switching to a "roll a day" schedule. That way it'll be a bit easier for me to manage how many actions I have to roll out every time. Plus it'll allow gameplay to speed up a tad bit more.

VelcroMcButton
>Begin! Conversion! 3.0 activate! TROLLOLOLOL!!!!! :lol:

Roll: 90
+ 150
= 240

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!! TEH GAME IZ REARRANGIN!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Woah...what happened? I'll tell you what happened...simplicity happened!

From now on I shall roll 2D6 instead of D120. The first D6 will inform you of your level of success. The second will tell you the level of randomness occurring. That way it's a bit easier for you to understand as well and I'm not the only one with the power to roll each time.

orangedragonfire wrote:> Brainwash eculc into a loyal, evil minion.

/edit: Don't I get a bonus for a roll of 113?

Your Roll: 4/2
+ 1
= 5/2

You brainwash eculc into becoming a perfectly good evil minion! You can now post a second action each turn and eculc will be the one that does it! Has control of eculc

Snark wrote:> Study high wizardry and learn excellent spells

Your Roll: 1/4

You fail miserably to study high wizardry due to lack of wizardry books to study.

curtis95112 wrote:>Plant a space forest around my tree by gravitationally attracting nearby asteroids

So.. this is both gravity and space botany,right?

Your Roll: 2/1
+ 1 (space botany)
+ /1 (gravity)
= 3/2

You begin planting a space forest around you, but you start by having the trees wrap their roots around you! -1 to next movement roll!

Nautilus wrote:> Bite down until the very fabric of the universe bends unto my will

Your Roll: 1/3
+ 1
= 2/3

You fail to bite down on the fabric of space. :(

matt96 wrote:>point out that I can't be the bad guy as orangedragonfire is the one doing evil things like brainwashing ecluc into a brainless evil minion!

Your Roll: 3/5
+ 1
= 4/5

You point out quite will with a full powerpoint presentation for all to see that you can't be the bad guy and that orangedragonfire is doing evil things. Too bad that just because he's doing evil doesn't mean he is evil!

kram2301 wrote:> Redefine structure so my nose is right where Nautilus bit me to redirect my radioactive start-dust-sneezing towards him.

I really wonder how it works for a universe to be xenophobic...
What a luck that, as a universe, I'm everything that's inside me, so nobody has to... fear my fear.
Except those nasty odd universes that are neighbours to me in this huge multiverse... :x

Your Roll: 6/5
+ 2/1
= 8/6 OH DEAR GAWD....

This...is simply beyond me. I'm not even going to ATTEMPT describing what has just happened. I will simply say this: ROLL TO DODGE YOU FOOL!!! Oh yeah, the cosmic radiation is spreading throughout the universe now, and next turn it will culminate into a giant dust-cloud....

The Fool Nautilus must roll to dodge!

Roll: 4/5

You dodge out of the way of the blast of booger-cosmic-radiation-star-dust stuff and it whizzes by, charging your body with a slight jolt of cosmic energy. +/1 to your next roll!

eculc wrote:>kill orangedragonfire without becoming brainwashed.

Your Roll: 2/1
+ 1/1
= 3/2

You strain against the mind control and...fire a single shot towards orangedragonfire's center of mass!

orangedragonfire must roll to dodge!

Roll: 5/4

You see the blast coming through the mind of eculc and dodge, feeling like a boss in the process! +1 to your next roll to dodge!

Queen Arasene wrote:>Bake Space Muffins

Your Roll: 5/1

You bake some of the greatest space muffins known to man. So amazing in fact, that space-ants want to steal them! +1 to muffin baking rolls

cjquines wrote:>Quits. I want my money back! I want to leave this planet! (Besides, I'm disgusted by all of you!)

Your Roll: 6/5

You quit and get your money back, plus a 20% "so sorry!" bonus. You then leap off of the planet in complete disgust of everyone and....drift....away....and arrive....somewhere....out there.... O.o somewhere out there

blademan9999 wrote:>Build an epic spaceship

Your Roll: 4/1
+ /1
= 4/2

You build an epic spaceship. But it has no doors. :(

Miss Fortune wrote:>Entering the game by crashing into the newly planted space forest with my awesome spaceship.

Your Roll: 3/2

You enter the game in a spacecraft, but you don't crash into the space-forest. Rather, you crash into a field of purple space-moss. After you crash the moss begins to attempt the eating of your ship.

Sargon of Akkad wrote:> overcome my xenophobia

Your Roll: 4/3

You are no longer afraid of aliens. Good job!

thatweirdpanda wrote:>Gets bopped on the head with a message in a bottle from the future and proceeds to open it.

Your Roll: 2/6

A message in a bottle from the future doesn't bop you in the head, thus you do not open it. What does happen however is a message in a bottle, not from the future though, drifts by.

Evengeduld wrote:> Shoot the Terraforming gun in Sargon of Akkad's face...

Eventually I will hit him :)

Your Roll: 3/6

You fire the terraforming gun at Sargon of Akkad with a direct shot! But it's a direct shot of atmosphere-creation-field...you really should check which buttons you press before firing! At least you hit 'em right?

WarDaft wrote:> Discover a race of peaceful rock based life forms, and open an lithovore buffet.

What? I'm xenophobic.

Your Roll: 5/1

You discover said alien race, but in your sudden fit of terror upon seeing them you actually DESTROY their favorite lithovore buffet, the Chunky Comet! OH NOES!!!

Damarco wrote:>Look for pineapples

Your Roll: 5/5

You find a whole crate of not just any pineapples, but the juiciest space-pineapples known to man! They're amazing! Matter of fact, they're so great they gift you with space-pineapple-juice power! +1/2 to all rolls!

NPC Turns

Evil blademan9999
>Summons a space-dragon!

Roll: 4/4

The sphere gives off an eerie black glow as energy seeps out of it...suddenly, a dragon made purely from space itself manifests about the sphere and becomes a part of the universe...Space-dragon has been born!

Space Monkey
>Goes Super Sapien!

Roll: 4/5

The fur on the space monkey begins glowing a golden color as it stands on end...energy collects around it...and with a sudden chattering-scream the power of the space monkey increases by a factor of 10 as it becomes...THE SUPER SAPIEN!!! IT'S ENERGY IS OVER 9000!!!! Super Sapien form!

VelcroMcButton
>pelts everyone with chocolate coins!

Roll: 5/6

VelcroMcButton laughs with evil content as he flicks chocolate gold coins at everyone, striking everyone in the heads and ribs. Now he's gone and made a mess of the cosmos! Golden chocolate coins are drifting everywhere! Quick Super Sapien, collect the coins to make your form last longer!

BucklesMcStrap

Postby BucklesMcStrap » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:04 am UTC

Players Table
Spoiler:
curtis95112 - +/1 to gravity rolls | +1 to all space-botany rolls | -1 to next movement roll | xenophobic
WarDaft - lithovore | rtd when not eating rocks | membranes that allow space flight | xenophobic
kram2301 - the universe | +2/1 to all rolls | xenophobi-....wait....
cjquines - somewhere...out there... | xenophobic
Nautilus - +1 to biting | has impossible-to-crush rock | +/1 to next roll | xenophobic
Sargon of Akkad - wounded for 1 turn | -/1 to next arm roll
Evengeduld - has terraforming gun (with chunks) | believed to be a good guy | xenophobic
eculc - +1/1 to all rolls | self-sufficient combat biosuit that is still not self-aware and still fits VERY comfortably | <- bonuses cannot be removed or stolen | +10 to puzzle-solving rolls | xenophobic
vp1 - student to alien race | has universal translator
matt96 - bio-android | +1 to all rolls | xenophobic
orangedragonfire - secret bad guy | +1 to all evil rolls | +1 to next roll to dodge | has control of eculc! | xenophobic
Snark - +1 banana | xenophobic
thatweirdpanda - has rabbit's foot that's charged with cosmic energy | xenophobic
blademan9999 - pure good clone gives +/1 bonuses | pure good clone takes RTDs | has epic spaceship without doors | xenophobic
Queen Arasene - +1 to muffin baking rolls
BucklesMcStrap - still completely and entirely unrelated to VelcroMcButton
Damarco - +1/2 to all rolls

NPC List
Spoiler:
Evil blademan9999
Space Monkey - Super Sapien mode!
Space Dragon
VelcroMcButton - Hehehehe.....chocolate coins..... :twisted:

Events
Spoiler:
Everyone is immortal for 1 turn! After 1 turn, everyone gets +2 to all RTDs!

matt96

Postby matt96 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am UTC

>perform a hard reboot on eculc and load up the last save from before orangedragonfire took over eculc's mind, so eculc will be freed from Orangedragonfire's mindcontrol (orangedragonfire shouldn't get to use the +1 on next rtd as I am not attacking orangedragonfire)

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 am UTC

>Cooperate with kram to find out where I am, exactly...

Next, I plan to conquer this area, or get mad boons...
Last edited by cjquines on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:14 am UTC

>Retconn my action last turn to be doing a quicksave before orangedragonfire takes control of my mind but after I find out he's the antagonist.
Last edited by eculc on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

matt96

Postby matt96 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 am UTC

eculc wrote:>Retconn my action last turn to be doing a quicksave just before orangedragonfire takes control of my mind but after I find out he's the antagonist.

Together, we shall turn Orangedragonfire's plans back against Orangedragonfire!

blademan9999

Postby blademan9999 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 am UTC

>Flood the universe with kittens. :mrgreen:

Evengeduld

Postby Evengeduld » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 am UTC

Do I still blow up when I touch an atmosphere or is that gone now? (had it a few turns ago)

> Fly into the atmosphere I created...
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

kram2301

Postby kram2301 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:52 am UTC

> Grant cooperation while crushing that evil neighbour universe and absorbing its remains.

cjquines

Postby cjquines » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 am UTC

WAIT! If the next turn the universe will be a big cloud of gas (see kram's roll)
Shouldn't that be in events?

kram... thank you. The universe by my side, nothing can stop me! (except other evil universes in this multiverse)

Evangeduld, if it's not in the player list, Senior High Priest GM will forget.

matt96 and eculc, ODF is hard to stop. He is a will power machine of ultimate and utter destruction.

VelcroMcButton, the coins should be melting... Or are they still wrapped? Also, there is no gravity in R1, but just an atmosphere.

Next turn will be EPIC COOP TURN! With 2 people per coop team and 2 coop teams, will they roll simultaneously? Stay tuned to find out!

Return to “Forum Games”