Antarctica Meetup

For discussion of group meetings in the meat-o-sphere.

Moderators: LE4dGOLEM, Prelates, Moderators General

Antarctica Meetup

Postby The » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 am UTC

Hey, guys, just been chillin out in Antarctica (no pun intended!) and I was wondering if any of my fellow XKCDer fans want to meet up for a crazy barbeque. We will go swimming and bowling afterwards. Now, I know xkcd is not really popular in Antarctica so I am only expecting 2, 300 people for the meetup. That is alright, because I was planning on paying for catering and everything so that way I do not spend too much (hahah). Anyway, this would be on November 30th if anyone is interested, I just need to get a good idea of how many people are coming, so tell me if you plan to or if you are going to bring someone along. Also, I am not SURE yet, but there MAY be a Starcraft LAN party involved, so be ready for that.

Just sign up here when you have a good idea of whether or not you can make it, thanks!
Hey I am in Antarctica and I am not a troll and I like to throw wild parties!
The

Re: Antarctica Meetup

Postby SidMason » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 am UTC

Yeah, I will "totally" go. Wow it must be "great" living in Antarctica, I live there too! I bet all of you people live in igloos you igloo liver. HAHAHAHA
SidMason

Postby The » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 am UTC

SidMason wrote:Yeah, I will "totally" go. Wow it must be "great" living in Antarctica, I live there too! I bet all of you people live in igloos you igloo liver. HAHAHAHA

Hey man I can not tell if you are being sarcastic or not because this is the internet but if you are, that is not very cool, man. I am just trying to have a party, here, so please tell me if you are being serious because I need to make the right reservations and everything, thanks.
The

Postby SidMason » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 am UTC

The wrote:
SidMason wrote:Yeah, I will "totally" go. Wow it must be "great" living in Antarctica, I live there too! I bet all of you people live in igloos you igloo liver. HAHAHAHA

Hey man I can not tell if you are being sarcastic or not because this is the internet but if you are, that is not very cool, man. I am just trying to have a party, here, so please tell me if you are being serious because I need to make the right reservations and everything, thanks.

Wow, no man, not at all. Calm down, I will BE THERE.

YOU KNOW I WIL LEB THERe.
so anyways what is it like living in igloso manb? I assume it would be pretty cool, but incconvinent at times. Tell me more abotuit it.
SidMason

Postby The » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 am UTC

SidMason wrote:
The wrote:

so anyways what is it like living in igloso manb? I assume it would be pretty cool, but incconvinent at times. Tell me more abotuit it.

Oh alright man. Living in an igloo is pretty cool (no pun intended!), I would think, but I do not live in one. This is just my summer home. Anyway, thanks for clarifying, I did not want to get hasty on you, there. I hope that you can bring your friends, too, because this party is gonna be off the hook! We are going to try to climb the giant ice wall and look off the edge and everything! Good luck getting here, but where do you live right now, exactly?
The

Postby SidMason » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:06 am UTC

The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:

Oh alright man. Living in an igloo is pretty cool (no pun intended!), I would think, but I do not live in one. This is just my summer home. Anyway, thanks for clarifying, I did not want to get hasty on you, there. I hope that you can bring your friends, too, because this party is gonna be off the hook! We are going to try to climb the giant ice wall and look off the edge and everything! Good luck getting here, but where do you live right now, exactly?

Okay, I live in the north poel. And woah, you realyylylky mean to climb the Wall? The guards will be fucking everttwhyere.
SidMason

Postby The » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 am UTC

SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:

Okay, I live in the north poel. And woah, you realyylylky mean to climb the Wall? The guards will be fucking everttwhyere.

Nah man I was just making a little joke, hahah! Anyway, thanks for coming!
The

Postby SidMason » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 am UTC

The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:

Oh. Good htigng, that would have been pretty crazy. But yeah, I will deifniny be there. What are you going to be barbecucbing?
SidMason

Postby The » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 am UTC

SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:

Oh. Good htigng, that would have been pretty crazy. But yeah, I will deifniny be there. What are you going to be barbecucbing?

Polar bears, or you know, if someone brings something else, but that is all I have got right now.
The

Postby SidMason » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 am UTC

The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:

Polar bears, or you know, if someone brings something else, but that is all I have got right now.

They are kind of hard to kill, but the taste totally makes up for it. I have a polar bear rug in my room. It is pretty comfy.
SidMason

Postby The » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 am UTC

SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:
SidMason wrote:
The wrote:

They are kind of hard to kill, but the taste totally makes up for it. I have a polar bear rug in my room. It is pretty comfy.

Oh, awesome, I have a polar bear arm chair, but I got a stain on it when I was eating some spaghetti.
The

Return to XKCD Meetups