Chicago area cons

For discussion of group meetings in the meat-o-sphere.

Moderators: LE4dGOLEM, Prelates, Moderators General

Chicago area cons

Postby PAstrychef » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:33 pm UTC

I often am at Chicago area SF-Fantasy conventions as a merchant these days. If anyone is gong to be at Duckon this weekend in Schaumburg, or at Cyphan in July, or MFF in October, or Windycon in November, please drop by the Dark River Pottery table and say howdy. Or if you might want a ride to said conventions, I live near the CTA and am often commuting to and from them in my car.
(we are also at various other Gaelic festivals and Ren Faires, so if you see the pottery, just say hello.)
Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a puffer fish.
PAstrychef
for all intimate metaphysical encounters

Re: Chicago area cons

Postby darthFerret » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 pm UTC

PAstrychef wrote:I often am at Chicago area SF-Fantasy conventions as a merchant these days. If anyone is gong to be at Duckon this weekend in Schaumburg, or at Cyphan in July, or MFF in October, or Windycon in November, please drop by the Dark River Pottery table and say howdy. Or if you might want a ride to said conventions, I live near the CTA and am often commuting to and from them in my car.
(we are also at various other Gaelic festivals and Ren Faires, so if you see the pottery, just say hello.)

I'll be at MFF. (You do mean Midwest FurFest, right?) My FURst furry con ever! Woohoo!
darthFerret

Postby PAstrychef » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 am UTC

We will see you there, then. Just say howdy to the folks selling pottery.
Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a puffer fish.
PAstrychef

Postby darthFerret » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm UTC

PAstrychef wrote:We will see you there, then. Just say howdy to the folks selling pottery.

Hooray!!
darthFerret

Postby PAstrychef » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 pm UTC

Once again there will be a big party at Windycon thrown by my friends and me, featuring chocolate and whiskey. All are welcome, and you DO NOT have to be a member of the convention to come to the party. I know, it's way the fark out in Lombard, but carpooling could be arranged amongst yourselves. I will also be working in the dealers room at Dark River Pottery. Come by and say howdy!
Windycon
PAstrychef

Return to XKCD Meetups