What is the diffrence between between rectilinear motion and translatory motion?

For the discussion of the sciences. Physics problems, chemistry equations, biology weirdness, it all goes here.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

muheedmir007

What is the diffrence between between rectilinear motion and translatory motion?

Postby muheedmir007 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:35 pm UTC

can any one ans this question?

Soupspoon
You have done something you shouldn't. Or are about to.

Re: What is the diffrence between between rectilinear motion and translatory motion?

Postby Soupspoon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:21 pm UTC

Yes.

It looks like a homework question, though, so I'm going to just tell you that the answer (or an answer, but I agree with it) is easily found on Wikipedia. (I just checked. There's currently one over-punctuated sentence that says most of what you need to know.)

I'm open to discussing the specifics, though, if you've already gotten that far... Or am I being too stand-offish from the start? Just trying to help you help yourself!

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Re: What is the diffrence between between rectilinear motion and translatory motion?

Postby Xanthir » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:01 pm UTC

No, you're doing good, Soupspoon; this is clearly a homework question. While homework questions are allowed, this post violates the board rules by not including any information showing that the OP has put even a modicum of effort into solving the problem. There's no roadblock they need help with, they're just trying to get a free answer to the question.
(defun fibs (n &optional (a 1) (b 1)) (take n (unfold '+ a b)))

Return to “Science”