Negative Quantum Space-Time

For the discussion of the sciences. Physics problems, chemistry equations, biology weirdness, it all goes here.

Moderators: gmalivuk, Moderators General, Prelates

pittsburghjoe

Re: Negative Quantum Space-Time

Postby pittsburghjoe » Sun May 26, 2019 4:26 pm UTC

I like the analogy of QM floating above the fabric of spacetime.

pittsburghjoe

Postby pittsburghjoe » Sun May 26, 2019 10:38 pm UTC

If you have read through this thread, mark yourself as one of the first to bear witness to the largest scientific discovery since the double slit experiment.

Eebster the Great

Postby Eebster the Great » Mon May 27, 2019 2:34 am UTC

Again, a notion that pops into your head is not a discovery. You have said there is no evidence for anything you say and give no reason to take you you seriously. We should probably close the thread.

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Mon May 27, 2019 3:01 am UTC

pittsburghjoe wrote:If you have read through this thread, mark yourself as one of the first to bear witness to the largest scientific discovery since the double slit experiment.

I probably should have locked it when you called us all snobs and twats because we didn't give you the answer you wanted, but I definitely should now.
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

Return to “Science”