Hifaleetin' thoughts

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

The Cat

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby The Cat » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:07 pm UTC

Good question. I think you can create a bot with a user account. It's been there every time I log in, except, of course, today. I don't know, someone with free time and nothing to say? Why create the account?

maninblack
Location: I'm out of my mind at the moment please leave a message after the beep.

Postby maninblack » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:30 pm UTC

The Cat wrote:... Someone with free time and nothing to say? Why create the account?
You can't view sub forums if you're not logged in. So, yeah it definitely could be someone lurking... :shrugs:
addams wrote:It was like a game of Rugby and I was the Puck. Yeah. I was taking a beating and I was in the wrong game.
roband wrote:If this is a serious question, the answer is no.
If it's a philosophical one, I have no idea.

yurell

Postby yurell » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:30 am UTC

e^iπ+1=0 wrote:Hey yurell, any thoughts on the new Les Misérables film?

I just saw it, and I must say I'm incredibly disappointed in it. A copy of my facebook post on the subject:

Spoiler:
I just saw Les Mis, and I'm going to be nowhere near as merciful as Kaitlin — it was an incredible disappointment. I'll give spoiler warnings when I get to discussing the movie proper, but in the meantime: Crowe and Jackman can't sing, at least not at this level.

I wasn't expecting a Philip Quast-esque performance from Crowe, but what I got didn't measure up to my mildest expectations, especially once I got to hear him singing 'Stars'. Needless to say the huge climax in that song ("... and so it must be! For so it was written, on the doorway to paradise ...") fell short of anything recognisable as a climax — if it weren't for the orchestra, you wouldn't have been able to tell it was even significant.

As for Jackman, he was just as bad as Crowe. There was no power in his voice, and the role was sung better by the Nostalgia Chick (Lindsay Ellis), and acted better by Liam Neeson — Liam bloody Neeson! I literally winced several times during his performance, that's how awful the singing was. When he and Crowe got together for one of my favourite parts ('The Confrontation'), I think I could have cried with despair at the butchery of the song.

However, if there was one saving grace as far as the music goes, I would have to say it was Anne Hathaway's performance was sublime, and her rendition of 'I Dreamed a Dream' was definitely on par with Lea Salonga's. I was extremely disappointed we couldn't hear more of 'Come to Me', that's how well she was doing (even though Jackman was singing with her).

The choir did its job wonderfully, especially on 'At the End of the Day', and the rest of the cast did quite well in my opinion, especially the children — I'll definitely mention Isabelle Allen (playing Cosette as a child) here, as her singing and acting was really good.

Apart from the singing, there's not much to say about the movie, although spoiler warning from here on. The opening was nice and spectacular, as you'd expect, although I was a little confused about why Valjean was wearing the red outfit of a prisoner-for-life when he got his parole. There were some beautiful shots in this first half, but that's about all that was good about it. Too often the camera would just focus on the face of the person singing and sit there, unmoving, for the duration of the song. This may be acceptable in a stage musical, but it's ~boring~ in a film.

The scenes in this first half also passed by too quickly, with not enough explanation between them; I could barely follow what was going on. It's like this in the musical, too, but at least the 25th anniversary had intertitles to explain what happened between songs, this just went through them one after another.

I feel it could have been much better handled by adding spoken sections. The number of times that a couple of minutes of spoken dialogue could have improved the entire feel of the movie, and this goes through the entire film — as a whole it would have benefited from being another half-hour longer with more spoken dialogue added to segue between the musical performances and to allow some character development of the less important characters.

I wasn't too fond of the scene where the 'gentleman' attacks Fantine, which prompts Javert's arrest of the woman. In the movie it seems like it's done for no reason, making it look like the man is 'just' violent, which takes away from the message, as do his cut lines. With some of the cut lyrics:
"It's the same for the tart as it is for the grocer: the customer sees what he gets in advance. It's not for the whore to say 'yes, sir' or 'no, sir', it's not for the harlot to pick or to choose or to lead me a-dance!"
We can see ~why~ the man attacked her: he was angry at being refused, yes, but it's part of a more pervasive culture of misogyny that sees women as property or objects of desire, a message which is ~still~ pertinent today, despite the advances since Hugo's time. Hell, the entire character of Fantine was put into the novel to show how awful the times were for women. I have no idea how they could have neglected this.

We're shown Enjolras' death as if it were a significant event, even though we've virtually no connexion to him at all — in fact, just before he's executed Grantaire comes to join him, the significance of which is completely lost in this version, especially considering they cut our his section of 'Drink With Me', which was vital to his development as a character. It was also, in my opinion, the most emotionally powerful part of the song, where we explore the fact that the students ~know~ they're heading towards certain death ("Will the world remember you when you fall? Can it be your death means nothing at all? Is your life just one more lie?").

Another section I would like to criticise is the point at which they decided to include spoken dialogue after "The Attack on Rue Plumet", instead of using the sung version that was in the 10th anniversary concert. He speaks that he's worried about Javert, when the song explains this thought much better, with a nice tune too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... XwQ#t=130s
(timestamp is deliberate)

Admittedly, I did cry at 'Empty Chairs on Empty Tables' and the finale, which lead me to be less critical of this version (that said, the Marius — Eddie Redmayne — was a pretty good singer and did a good job of the former, and Anne Hathaway pretty much carried the latter), but I am still incredibly disappointed, despite having gone in with low expectations. It's my favourite musical, and I would suggest any future adaptations choose people who are singers who can act, rather than actors who can sing.

And if you think this was too long, I want to point out that if it weren't for this sentence, my criticism would have come in at under a thousand words.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 am UTC

Enjolra. I didn't even know that was the guy's name. He definitely was the most afflicted by lack of character development.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 am UTC

yurell wrote:and the role was sung better by the Nostalgia Chick (Lindsay Ellis), and acted better by Liam Neeson — Liam bloody Neeson!

Ehhh...what's wrong with Liam Neeson?

Anyway, I saw three dang seconds of a preview of this movie and knew I didn't want to see it. And those three dang seconds were...you guessed it, Russell Crowe singing. The guy who played Javert in my fucking high school's production had a more commanding voice than his.
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:32 am UTC

yurell, embarrassingly enough, I only just realised what was going on in your avatar.
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

K-R

Postby K-R » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm UTC

My subwoofer only works when it's plugged into a power cable with a sticker on it labeled 'Blu-Ray'. This holds true if you take the sticker off that cable, and put it on another cable. Putting a sticker labeled 'sub' on either cable will cause the subwoofer to fail to receive power.

Both cables power the blu-ray player, regardless of what stickers are on them. :?

The Cat

Postby The Cat » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 pm UTC

You can't view sub forums if you're not logged in. So, yeah it definitely could be someone lurking... :shrugs:

True.

Rolling mad hatter this morning! I prefer mine con leche, thank you very much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN-p4mUbq6k

Darn fine craftsmanship on the dance floor.

"Honestly" lols. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I knows y'all see it.

maninblack
Location: I'm out of my mind at the moment please leave a message after the beep.

Postby maninblack » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 am UTC

Lost Boys and Golden Girls Random Meatloaf song stuck in my head, sounds much better in my head than it does in that video. Meh
addams wrote:It was like a game of Rugby and I was the Puck. Yeah. I was taking a beating and I was in the wrong game.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 am UTC

Screech: What's the LD50 for salad?

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 am UTC

I did a few Google searches to try to find out, without finding anything relevant. Though, I did find one result that was a PDF listed as "Toxic Risk - Teachers"... I chose not to open it, so I could continue believing that they meant what I at first thought they meant...

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

Snark

Postby Snark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 am UTC

I've had over 50 ounces of hot chocolate today. Is that bad?
Dashboard Confessional wrote:I want to give you whatever you need. What is it you need? Is it within me?

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:09 am UTC

Sadly I think the result you're referring to refers to the LD50 for things killing the lettuce, not for the lettuce killing things that eat it. The best bet might be to get a nutritional analysis of a salad, then look up the LD50 of the individual components?

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 am UTC

LD50 for water is 90 ml/kg for rats, probably comparable for humans. Lettuce is about 95% water and some cellulose-type stuff, plus or minus a few nutrients and some citric acid*.

Assuming a 68 kg human (~150 lbs), dividing up by 0.95 for the non-water content, that works out to roughly 6,442 kg of lettuce assuming that water is the main toxin.

If we try citric acid as the toxin in question, lettuce is about 0.048% (here). Citric acid rings up at 3000 mg/kg for rats (significantly higher for mice, incidentally), so about (0.003 * 68) / 0.048 = 4.25 kg? That sounds a bit low, but I no math well so ymmv. Also, 4.25 kg of lettuce is probably lots.

* the latter being why I can't eat much of it. LD50 for lettuce for poxic is probably lower than for humans in general.
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
- Albert Schweitzer, philosopher, physician, musician, Nobel laureate (14 Jan 1875-1965)

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 am UTC

poxic wrote:That sounds a bit low, but I no math well so ymmv.

You're out by a factor of 100, by using 0.048 instead of 0.00048 (for 0.048%). It comes to 425kg.

[he/him/his]

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am UTC

Ah, I figured it would be something like that.
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
- Albert Schweitzer, philosopher, physician, musician, Nobel laureate (14 Jan 1875-1965)

Ivora

Postby Ivora » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:47 pm UTC

a new pokeeemoooon game?! on the 3ds!!!?? :mrgreen:

...me so happy! me so very happy... :cry:

i just hope its interesting and distinct enough compared to the ds versions. :|

PUSH THAT ENVELOPE NINTENDO!!! pretty please? :wink:

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm UTC

I like the new fire starter.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 pm UTC

poxic wrote:Ah, I figured it would be something like that.
About 600 lettuces.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 pm UTC

Me too, because fennec foxes are awesome.

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:08 am UTC

bigglesworth wrote:
poxic wrote:Ah, I figured it would be something like that.
About 600 lettuces.

The Internet tells me that a head of lettuce is on average around 30cm in diameter and about 800 grams. Random sphere packing is around 60% efficiency. That puts our lethal lettuce collection at about 12.5m3 of lettuce. For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose, give or take.

[he/him/his]

e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 am UTC

How're you coming up with that final number? I took a screenshot and did some estimation and I come up with his cart being more like 1 cubic meter, not 3.
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.
poxic wrote:I note that the hair is not slowing down. It appears to have progressed from heroic to rocking.

(Avatar by Sungura)

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:23 am UTC

I'm estimating the cart at being around 2x1x1, and then noticeably overfull, with a heaping pile of cabbages sticking out of the top, so I guessed around 3m2. Probably an overestimate.

[he/him/his]

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 am UTC

Regardless, that is still a metric shitfuck of lettuce.

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 am UTC

Lots of my friends have been splitting up recently. :/ 3 couple in as many weeks that I know of.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

maninblack

Postby maninblack » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm UTC

poxic wrote:Regardless, that is still a metric shitfuck of lettuce.

What's the conversion between a metric shitfuck and an imperial shitfuck. I apologize for being American, but I think best in imperial units.

Also lmao.

Chen

Postby Chen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:10 pm UTC

poxic wrote:LD50 for water is 90 ml/kg for rats, probably comparable for humans. Lettuce is about 95% water and some cellulose-type stuff, plus or minus a few nutrients and some citric acid*.

Assuming a 68 kg human (~150 lbs), dividing up by 0.95 for the non-water content, that works out to roughly 6,442 kg of lettuce assuming that water is the main toxin.

Uh isn't that 6442 ml and therefore 6442 g not kg? That makes a pretty big difference.

elminster

Postby elminster » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 pm UTC

To me (British), a comma in a number over 1000 is just a spacer. A full stop (Period) denotes the decimal mark (it makes more sense that way too). >6 tonnes of lettuce isn't just a side dish. Related: Use of "Pants" in American English vs British; that one always gets me.

Also, I'd imagine it would be higher than straight water % calculations because the solid matter in lettuce would slow the consumption and absorption of the water contained... well, unless you blend it to a lettuce smoothie.

RollingHead

Postby RollingHead » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 pm UTC

Chen wrote:
poxic wrote:LD50 for water is 90 ml/kg for rats, probably comparable for humans. Lettuce is about 95% water and some cellulose-type stuff, plus or minus a few nutrients and some citric acid*.

Uh isn't that 6442 ml and therefore 6442 g not kg? That makes a pretty big difference.

I read that comma as a decimal point.

roband

Postby roband » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 pm UTC

Just saw Jack Reacher at the cinema - I'm a big fan of the books. Here's my review for anyone who's interested, no massive spoilers:
Spoiler:
Reason for watching: New Release (and I'm a massive fan of the books).

So, as a massive fan of the books - this is going to be a fairly negative review. Cruise is just wrong. He can't be Reacher. There are too many things which make Reacher Reacher which Tom Cruise is not.
I fear my fellow cinema-goers cared not for this. I went to see this alone, as I do often - but I went on what is known locally as "Orange Wednesday". This BOGOF event draws large crowds who generally (in my opinion) aren't the best at enjoying the finer points of a movie. So, all those Tom Cruise scene ending lines which made me cringe, made them laugh. All the clever references to the book (One Shot by Lee Child - READ IT) which made me laugh, sailed right over their heads.
I'm being pompous. I know that. I see myself as better than them, because I don't enjoy a Tom-Cruise-fest (he produced this movie as well - and it's noticeable, this could be released as "MI:5 Ethan Hunt's Retirement" and it would work) simply because it's a Tom-Cruise-fest.

Things I liked:
The fighting was better than I expected. Not as good as the books, but the methodical, logical fighting style Reacher uses was almost represented very well.
The fact Reacher called Cash "Gunny". He does this in the book and I'm glad they kept it.
The Army/Marine banter - again, this went over the heads of the rest of the audience, but I enjoyed it.

Things I really didn't like:
The development of the female character - she became more "exposed" as the movie went on. Legs, breasts, they all got shown more in outfits towards to the end of the movie than at the start.
The romantic tension between Reacher and her was awful as well - I put it down to the acting, but it could have been the direction.

Finally, I will reiterate a point. Tom Cruise is not Reacher. He can not be Reacher. He never will be Reacher.
If this movie had been better cast - Jack Reacher could have become a character as strong as James Bond. There are 17 books, so lots of source material and it's all very strong.
This movie destroys all chances of that.

ahammel
My Little Cabbage

Postby ahammel » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm UTC

roband wrote:This BOGOF event draws large crowds who generally (in my opinion) aren't the best at enjoying the finer points of a movie. So, all those Tom Cruise scene ending lines which made me cringe, made them laugh.
I had assumed from the trailers that it was a comedy.
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

roband

Postby roband » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm UTC

The books are funny in a clever way. He's smart and he says smart things, and that's funny.

The script wasn't great and Cruise's delivery is poor.

addams

Postby addams » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:42 pm UTC

maninblack wrote:I will not talk politics on facebook.
I will not talk politics on facebook.

Is Facebook a forum?
Facebook is a public conversation?
Politics on Facebook?
For every vow to not talk politics on Facebook you may have a good reason.

I do not understand Politics.
Politics is the way large groups get things done?
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

eSOANEM
:D

Postby eSOANEM » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:53 pm UTC

elminster wrote:To me (British), a comma in a number over 1000 is just a spacer. A full stop (Period) denotes the decimal mark (it makes more sense that way too). >6 tonnes of lettuce isn't just a side dish. Related: Use of "Pants" in American English vs British; that one always gets me.

Do you mean the notation makes more sense or the value?

If you're arguing the notation then, whilst I do not grok commas as decimal points, either convention is just as arbitrary and commas as dps and full stops as thousand separators is the norm basically everywhere which hasn't borrowed the way it writes numbers from English. (Incidentally this is why SI units aren't meant to be used with either a comma or full stop as a thousand separator but rather a space, following this it's clear that any punctuation in the number must be a decimal point).
my pronouns are they

Magnanimous wrote:(fuck the macrons)

yurell

Postby yurell » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:40 pm UTC

I was always taught in school to use a space as a thousands separator — I think it's better than way, so it doesn't matter whether there's a comma or a space, it's still a decimal point.

elminster wrote:Related: Use of "Pants" in American English vs British; that one always gets me.

I only recently discovered that Americans mean a different thing to Australians when they say 'purse'.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?

Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen

Postby Xeio » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm UTC

Related curiosity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_pack

That is a long lead in to an article just based on the name of the item.

macronencer

Postby macronencer » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 pm UTC

Just thought you folks might like to see this Raptor Counter a friend of mine made at work. I added the Post-It based digits, and later the extra sticker from the xkcd store too :)
Attachments
IMG_4817.jpg
Citation needed.
IMG_4703.jpg
Original counter
I think those are crocodile tears: you must be in de Nile.

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:06 am UTC

You, sir, name? wrote:
The Cat wrote:It's a Bot.

Why does a bot need an account?

Slefbalia is a bot, with several accounts, and is still lurking.

http://www.botscout.com/ipcheck.htm?ip=61.147.111.30

They can do no harm to this forum, as Hammer's implemented some pretty hefty anti-spam mothafuckin' bear traps, and those that somehow make it through get picked off quite easily by snipers.

Bots make accounts so they can crawl the forums (as many forums have logged-in access only), mining data, making innocuous posts that won't catch moderators eye, then lie dormant for a while (up to two years, I've observed) before adding key words and spam links safely to ancient posts that will unlikely be seen by human eyes again, but regularly re-crawled by search engine spiders. This activity's pretty much ceased on this forum fortunately, as the first-post-approval scheme's been going for several yonks now, and those initial 'invisible' posts are easy to detect (I have likings this moviefilm Bat man: The Dark Knight Raises very much. Thanking blesses for info! I subscribe to your satiation!!) so slefbalia, along with over 50,000 other time-biders, are wasting time here.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:17 am UTC

It occurs to me that if a forum was represented by a physical place, it'd be fucking creepy as all hell.

There's the upper levels, which are inhabited by people, who can scrawl messages to each other on certain ordained walls. As the walls fill up with writing, they slowly descend, pushing everything at the bottom under the floor and down into deep chasms underneath the populated world. Underneath the floor are spindly mechanical spiders, stalking around in the dark, reading information off the sections of wall that have descended below the floor, and sending everything they learn back to an omnipresent, omniscient, unknown master. Sometimes, there are other creatures too. Bots. Almost human, but not quite. Just barely not-human in some important respect. They were created by humans, cobbled together from random pieces of information gleaned from the all-pervading spider-knowledge-cloud-entity, and they are just close enough to being sentient to try and communicate. Whenever a bot is found out, and they always are, it is killed brutally for being an affront to the users of the forum. Sometimes, people venture down into the infinite-depth chasm under the floor, looking for old messages and history. Sometimes, they get lost down there, amongst the spiders. Some bots have gotten clever enough to hide until they can find their way down into the caverns. They wait until they've found their way down deeper than any human eyes will ever find them. Then they sit there, for relative eons, alone, in the darkness, spewing profane nothings onto messages from forever ago, rewriting them, writing new messages, trying to communicate something meaningful enough that they can get a response other than being brutally murdered, not realising that they are as alone as one can be in this place. All they have to keep them company is the darkness, the spiders, and their own insane ramblings.
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

Shivahn

Postby Shivahn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:26 am UTC

yurell wrote:I was always taught in school to use a space as a thousands separator — I think it's better than way, so it doesn't matter whether there's a comma or a space, it's still a decimal point.

elminster wrote:Related: Use of "Pants" in American English vs British; that one always gets me.

I only recently discovered that Americans mean a different thing to Australians when they say 'purse'.

That seems like it'd be hard handwriting (since some people's spaces are inconsistent. Some random people, I'm sure none of you know any.)

Also it would make computer science and anything else dealing with discrete groups of digits weird, but in those fields you'd probably know what is going on by context.

Return to “General”