Thoughts for ships

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26118
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 pm UTC

Yeah, no argument there.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Zarq
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm UTC
Location: Third Rock from Earth's Yellow Sun

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Zarq » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 pm UTC

Also, I find it very unlikely that someone could get to that point in life where they're a college lecturer, without finding out they can't see the difference between green and orange.
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26118
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:32 pm UTC

Some professors just want to watch the grades burn.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Triangle_Man
WINNING
Posts: 1500
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:41 pm UTC
Location: CANADA

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Triangle_Man » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Some professors just want to watch the grades burn.

This reminds me of the fact that my friend once had a High-School Physics Teacher who used ninja assassinations and death traps as components of word problems.

Maybe you just try to find ways of entertaining yourself on the job after a while.
I really should be working right now, but somehow I don't have the energy.

The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:My moral system allows me to bitch slap you for typing that.

User avatar
pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man
Posts: 5080
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:30 pm UTC
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby pseudoidiot » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 pm UTC

THE GODDAMN PEN IS BLUE
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby SlyReaper » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:04 pm UTC

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Роберт
Posts: 4285
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 am UTC

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Роберт » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 pm UTC

Zarq wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:
SlyReaper wrote:Seriously? That's a power trip on a par with Big Brother insisting 2+2=5. How was he able to get away with that?

...Colorblindness?


It's still a stupid question to ask on an exam.

It's worse than just a stupid question to ask on an exam. I'd have talked to him about it, and if that went poorly, reported him until someone did something about it.

Edit: note that I would have likely asked during the exam
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.

User avatar
bluebambue
An der schönen blauen Donau
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:14 am UTC

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby bluebambue » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 pm UTC

I could see it being an okay question if the professor made a big deal about it during many different classes and wasn't worth many points (preferably extra credit). When done like that it's basically some points for showing up to class.

User avatar
Zarq
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm UTC
Location: Third Rock from Earth's Yellow Sun

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Zarq » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 pm UTC

bluebambue wrote:I could see it being an okay question if the professor made a big deal about it during many different classes and wasn't worth many points (preferably extra credit). When done like that it's basically some points for showing up to class.


I assumed it was something like that, but I'm principally against attendance-based grades, so I still think it's ridiculous.
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby SlyReaper » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 pm UTC

No matter how you look at it, he's punishing people for telling the truth and rewarding people for agreeing with an obvious falsehood. That's the technique of a bully.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
Shivahn
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am UTC

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Shivahn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am UTC

Zarq wrote:Also, I find it very unlikely that someone could get to that point in life where they're a college lecturer, without finding out they can't see the difference between green and orange.

While it's obviously not what happened in that context (and as far as I know such colorblindness does not and likely cannot exist), sometimes this happens. I'm bad at distinguishing certain red and green things but you wouldn't know it unless you had me look at those funny dot things or see specific light things. And I wouldn't either.

User avatar
Magnanimous
Madmanananimous
Posts: 3485
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 pm UTC
Location: Land of Hipsters and Rain (LOHAR)

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Magnanimous » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:12 am UTC

Was it a logic class? (Axiom 1: The chalkboard is orange.)

User avatar
Shivahn
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am UTC

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Shivahn » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:14 am UTC

Yeah, but the chalkboard is green. You can get consensus to add that as an axiom.

And then we're deriving your mom's phone number and everything just gets messy.

User avatar
Magnanimous
Madmanananimous
Posts: 3485
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 pm UTC
Location: Land of Hipsters and Rain (LOHAR)

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Magnanimous » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:23 am UTC

It makes as much sense to call the chalkboard orange, for a given value of orange. Or maybe the professor is just asking if Elaine is a post-utopian.

User avatar
SurgicalSteel
Posts: 1926
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:18 pm UTC
Location: DMV, USA

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby SurgicalSteel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am UTC

Browsing facebook, and see two different reactions to Obama's inauguration today:
Spoiler:
inauguration.jpg
Kind of agree with both.
"There's spray paint on the teleprompter
Anchorman screams that he's seen a monster (mayday)
There's blood stains on his shirt (mayday)
They say that he's gone berserk."
--Flobots "Mayday"

User avatar
UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:29 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Some professors just want to watch the grades burn.

My advisor told me that the professor I had for Biochemistry purposefully made his class overwhelmingly hard so that people would drop out, and then after the dropout deadline, just passed everyone that stayed. This is consistent with the fact that our final was open book and take home.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

User avatar
Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:30 pm UTC
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Giant Speck » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 am UTC

SurgicalSteel wrote:Browsing facebook, and see two different reactions to Obama's inauguration today:
Spoiler:
inauguration.jpg
Kind of agree with both.

I didn't even bother watching the inauguration (mostly because I was asleep). I honestly don't see the point in such a bombastic celebration for a second term.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks

User avatar
SurgicalSteel
Posts: 1926
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:18 pm UTC
Location: DMV, USA

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby SurgicalSteel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:15 am UTC

I didn't either, I was at work. But I probably wouldn't have anyways. It is needlessly bombastic and extravagant, it's not entertaining, and it won't give me any new or useful information, like a State of the Union address or something.
"There's spray paint on the teleprompter
Anchorman screams that he's seen a monster (mayday)
There's blood stains on his shirt (mayday)
They say that he's gone berserk."
--Flobots "Mayday"

User avatar
yurell
Posts: 2924
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 am UTC
Location: Australia!

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby yurell » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:03 am UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:My advisor told me that the professor I had for Biochemistry purposefully made his class overwhelmingly hard so that people would drop out, and then after the dropout deadline, just passed everyone that stayed. This is consistent with the fact that our final was open book and take home.


Our real analysis lecturer did something similar — gave us tonnes of really hard work at the start, and once everyone who would drop out had he throttled back the load.
cemper93 wrote:Dude, I just presented an elaborate multiple fraction in Comic Sans. Who are you to question me?


Pronouns: Feminine pronouns please!

maninblack
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 2:44 pm UTC
Location: I'm out of my mind at the moment please leave a message after the beep.

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby maninblack » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:28 pm UTC

The orange chalkboard assertion came out of a discussion about the arbitrariness of language and labels. The class was either an American History or "Civics" (read American Government for Americans) class. The topic of that particular lecture was the American Revolution, which lead to a discussion about how "American English" really started with Noah Webster. Bottom line, He changed words, spellings, and styles to make American English distinct from English English (teehee). ...

I was there for that lecture. I understood the purpose of the discussion. I understood the concepts taught. I simply could not remember at test time if he had said the chalkboard was orange or purple, both were options in the multiple choice question. The discussion was valuable, and I learned from it, and at this point (nearly eight years after I've graduated from college) that's what matters.
addams wrote:It was like a game of Rugby and I was the Puck. Yeah. I was taking a beating and I was in the wrong game.
roband wrote:If this is a serious question, the answer is no.
If it's a philosophical one, I have no idea.

User avatar
Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen
Posts: 5093
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am UTC
Location: C:\Users\Xeio\
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Xeio » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm UTC

Giant Speck wrote:I honestly don't see the point in such a bombastic celebration for a second term.
Tradition, I guess.

I watched a bit of it, but there wasn't anything new so, meh. Not that I really expected anything else.

User avatar
UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby UniqueScreenname » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm UTC

There's a decent possibility that about 25 hours from now I will own a new car. Well, not new, but newer than my piece of crap.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

User avatar
Ivora
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 am UTC
Location: Wandering the Crystal Blue.

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Ivora » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:04 am UTC

when i die... i hope i become like a ghost and get to travel the galaxy...

i really fucking hope so. :|

User avatar
Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!
Posts: 11262
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm UTC
Location: Prince George In A Can
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 am UTC

yurell wrote:
UniqueScreenname wrote:My advisor told me that the professor I had for Biochemistry purposefully made his class overwhelmingly hard so that people would drop out, and then after the dropout deadline, just passed everyone that stayed. This is consistent with the fact that our final was open book and take home.

Our real analysis lecturer did something similar — gave us tonnes of really hard work at the start, and once everyone who would drop out had he throttled back the load.

My engineering course, as well, except it was just the first YEAR courses that weeded out the 'insufficiently determined'. Unfortunately, one of my friends suffered a nervous breakdown during the Statics exam, and just.... never came back to college. Ever.

Regarding the goofy teachers, though, my high school physics teacher famously hated cats. Many classroom demos involved the destruction (sometimes explosion) of Garfield toys, and many questions involved "A cannon fires a cat at a brick wall. Ignoring deformation, what is the energy imparted by the stupid cat's corpse?"

User avatar
Dthen
Still hasn't told us what comes after D
Posts: 553
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:35 pm UTC
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Dthen » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:53 am UTC

That's awful! :(
Dthen wrote:I AM NOT A CAT.

User avatar
Xeio
Friends, Faidites, Countrymen
Posts: 5093
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 am UTC
Location: C:\Users\Xeio\
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Xeio » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 am UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:Regarding the goofy teachers, though, my high school physics teacher famously hated cats. Many classroom demos involved the destruction (sometimes explosion) of Garfield toys, and many questions involved "A cannon fires a cat at a brick wall. Ignoring deformation, what is the energy imparted by the stupid cat's corpse?"
Don't tell Dthen.

EDIT: Fucking ninja'd.

User avatar
Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!
Posts: 11262
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm UTC
Location: Prince George In A Can
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 am UTC

Apologies, but... we thought it was frickin' hilarious. There was a question about a cat driving while drunk, and losing control of the vehicle, and... something about acceleration. I dunno. We learned.

User avatar
UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby UniqueScreenname » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 am UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:My engineering course, as well, except it was just the first YEAR courses that weeded out the 'insufficiently determined'. Unfortunately, one of my friends suffered a nervous breakdown during the Statics exam, and just.... never came back to college. Ever.

Yeah, that Biochem class essentially caused me to go on anti-depressants.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

User avatar
Shivahn
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am UTC

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Shivahn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 am UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:There's a decent possibility that about 25 hours from now I will own a new car. Well, not new, but newer than my piece of crap.


I bought a new old car a few months ago and it is awesome.

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby The Scyphozoa » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 am UTC

SurgicalSteel wrote:Browsing facebook, and see two different reactions to Obama's inauguration today:
Spoiler:
inauguration.jpg
Kind of agree with both.

B. Dolan has a good point there, but at the end of the day, his name is still B. Dolan.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
GenericAnimeBoy
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:33 pm UTC
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby GenericAnimeBoy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:40 am UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:My engineering course, as well, except it was just the first YEAR courses that weeded out the 'insufficiently determined'. Unfortunately, one of my friends suffered a nervous breakdown during the Statics exam, and just.... never came back to college. Ever.

Yeah, that Biochem class essentially caused me to go on anti-depressants.

I'm glad i'm not the only person who has had this problem. :|
In light of the impermanence and absurdity of existence, I surmise that nothing is better for us than to rejoice and to do good in our lives, and that everyone should eat and drink and enjoy the good of his/her labor. Such enjoyment is a gift from God.

User avatar
UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby UniqueScreenname » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 am UTC

Shivahn wrote:
UniqueScreenname wrote:There's a decent possibility that about 25 hours from now I will own a new car. Well, not new, but newer than my piece of crap.


I bought a new old car a few months ago and it is awesome.

I've got my eye on a 2011 Ford Escape Hybrid. I have to drive like two hours to look at it, but it's also $3000 under what it's worth, so I gotta see what's up.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

User avatar
Shivahn
Posts: 2200
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am UTC

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Shivahn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 am UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:
Shivahn wrote:
UniqueScreenname wrote:There's a decent possibility that about 25 hours from now I will own a new car. Well, not new, but newer than my piece of crap.


I bought a new old car a few months ago and it is awesome.

I've got my eye on a 2011 Ford Escape Hybrid. I have to drive like two hours to look at it, but it's also $3000 under what it's worth, so I gotta see what's up.

My car is a hybrid and I love it so much.

It is a decade older than yours though.

Still, awesome. The dealership ad for it said that it would take so long before filling up the gas, you'd forget where the cap is.

It was almost right. I almost forgot how to open the cap because it's a month in between refueling the tiny tank.

User avatar
addams
Posts: 9918
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 am UTC
Location: Oregon Coast: 97444

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby addams » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 am UTC

Zarq wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:
SlyReaper wrote:Seriously? That's a power trip on a par with Big Brother insisting 2+2=5. How was he able to get away with that?

...Colorblindness?


It's still a stupid question to ask on an exam.

Yes. It seems stupid.
Teachers 'have to' write papers, too.

Years of saying the green surface is orange, once.
Record correct answers.
Graph the thing several ways.
A supporting lit. review.
A funny and possibley true conclusion.
That is one paper.

Teachers get to have fun, too.
The other teachers may like a good laugh.
Those A+ students are a funny bunch.
The green blackboard is orange. No problem.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5760
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Angua » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:07 am UTC

That's one good thing about the British system if having your classes more or less set out for you. You do 't end up with superfluous people the lecturer feels they need to drop.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett


User avatar
Zarq
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm UTC
Location: Third Rock from Earth's Yellow Sun

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby Zarq » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:06 pm UTC

Are you saying gay men don't like explosions? That's rather homophobic! Everyone likes explosions!

This comment was sponsored by Michael Bay.
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

User avatar
ahammel
My Little Cabbage
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am UTC
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby ahammel » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm UTC

Angua wrote:That's one good thing about the British system if having your classes more or less set out for you.
Is how I read that at first.

Talking of reading things: is the 'read' in this sentence:
Eliminate illogical (read: stupid) answer choices.
Prounounced /ɹid/ as in the imperative "read this in a certain way", or /ɹɜd/ as in "this should be read a certain way".
He/Him/His/Alex
God damn these electric sex pants!

User avatar
K-R
Posts: 1564
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:42 pm UTC
Location: Australia

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby K-R » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm UTC

I've always pronounced it as the former. The colon makes little grammatical sense otherwise.

User avatar
You, sir, name?
Posts: 6983
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:07 am UTC
Location: Chako Paul City
Contact:

Re: Screechings of the Great Unwashed (Meander to the Morgue

Postby You, sir, name? » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm UTC

Zarq wrote:Are you saying gay men don't like explosions? That's rather homophobic! Everyone likes explosions!

This comment was sponsored by Michael Bay.


I don't particularly like explosions. If you've seen one, you've seen them all basically.
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests