Need help finding a webcomic

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Paradoxica

Need help finding a webcomic

Postby Paradoxica » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:35 am UTC

A few months ago, I was reading this particularly entertaining nerdy webcomic. It was similar to XKCD, but focused on social issues and technology much more, with a heavy amount of sarcasm used. There was something on dystopian futures from time to time. The colour scheme of the website was blue and white, with a blue-print like layout for each page. If anyone knows of this webcomic, linking it here will be greatly appreciated. And before anyone asks, I have looked through my browser history, but found no traces of it, and I was definitely not dreaming it up. (I mean, come on, to be continued dreams are highly improbable)
GENERATION -705 - 992 i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Re: Need help finding a webcomic

Postby Deva » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:26 pm UTC

Changes its form depending on the observer.

Paradoxica

Postby Paradoxica » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:19 am UTC

*screams in joy* YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THANKYOU SO MUCH *gives Deva countably infinite internet cookies*
GENERATION -705 - 992 i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

bachaddict
Handel Played it Better

Postby bachaddict » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:20 am UTC

Rhomboidal posts in every comic thread with the link in his signature. Always has something witty to say, I wish he'd talk more!
slinches wrote:Also, the OTC isn't a disease. In fact, it's the cure. As we all know, Time heals all wounds.

Thanks for the molpish wig ggh!
he/him/his

Return to “General”