hellmitre wrote:vqcg wrote:- being outside in chilly weather, smoking and drinking black coffee. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- when part of a song makes my entire body tingle
- smelling a freshly brewed cup of major dickason's blend
- getting over one of my many personal issues
- realizing something you've been waiting for for a long time has actually come and remembering that long time ago when you thought about what it'd be like for the thing to actually happen. That one's my favorite.
hehe, glad someone agrees with me so ... enthusiastically!
incidently, I had a weekend that included EVERYTHING in my last list, also the following new additions:
- having the house almost to myself (my dad is in France; the kid sister is hardly ever home)
- the beach. reading on the beach, especially.
- playing with an iPhone 3G ... and then being able to hand it back to the person it belongs to, safe in the knowledge that I'm not paying a fortune for a phone that can't even deal with MMS good the faff on with for half an hour or so, though
- discovering a comedian or film or TV show or book I love, introducing someone else to him/her/it, and having them agree ^.^ (me and the man LOVE Ed Byrne!)