Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Re: The drnuk thread

Postby SecondTalon » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:47 am UTC

This thread is way too damn hard to find when you've been drinking, which I have.

I don't know how to prove it, other than typing without correcting it, but at this point I'd have to make something up completely.

Or just type what I typed before.

So, here we go.

This thread is way too damn hard to find when you've been drinking, which I have

I don't know how to priove it, other than typing without correcting , but at this point I'd ahve to hae something up completely,

So, where we go.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

kip

Postby kip » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:18 am UTC

This thread is way too damn hard to find when you've been drinking, which I have.

I don't know how to prove it, other than typing without correcting it, but at this point I'd have to make something up completely.

So, here we go.

This thread is way too damn hard to find when you've been drinking, which I have

I don't know how to priove it, other than typing without correcting , but at this point I'd ahve to hae something up completely,

There's a reason the baby internet jesus made Bookmarks, hun.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:21 am UTC

Ah-ho, but I don't drink and internet enough to make it worthwhile to bookmark it!

So... there!
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

MotorToad
Really Repeatedly Redundantly Redundant

Postby MotorToad » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 am UTC

HI DrUNK BAI!
What did you bring the book I didn't want read out of up for?
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:38 am UTC

Yeah, I ain't been good drunkt in a while. So I'll double post. (Fuck ya if it bugs ya.)

See, I'm supposed to have been LAID by now, so I'm in a drinking mood. Fucking people, I hate them.
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

Torben

Postby Torben » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:53 am UTC

Well, i've just found my way here, and mybe i'm a good typer or soething because i feel like, i've typed relatively well for hw drunk i really am. To be fair i'm drunk enough to post a TOPIC ON love. Sorry caps lock.

Which in my oppinion is quite drunk. This is depresasing: i'm on an internet forum because i, drunk.

Good night veryone, i am about to fall asleep. so i will watch one ore episode pf futurama. n'night xxxxx

EDIT: I just fount my way on here again!!!! HAHAHAHA. I didn't all asleep either. SO Happy NEW YEARS EVERYUONE!!!!!! With love from star-crossedc lovers who are slightly peeed off at their friends. Yes that is three e's in a row.

xxxxxxx
1101010111111110001111001111111 - tell me if you get it...

tgjensen

Postby tgjensen » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 pm UTC

man, my name is Torben

edit holy crap and our postcounts are pretty close too

there's some split personality schizophrenia shit going on here

Miles Invictus

Postby Miles Invictus » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 pm UTC

Hi. I stopped drinking five hours ago. I'm still drunk, hungry, and one of my friends is no longer allowed to introduce me to girls. He introduced me to a girl that led an unhappy life and has unrequited love for him. He stopped by her apartment three hours before she had to leave for work, and fell asleep on her bed after about ten minutes. It was so depressing, I chose to walk a mile in the morning cold rather than stay. This just happened, I'm still a little bit chilly. Also, I'm hungry. I just ate several pickle slices and half a pizza and I'm still hungry. Please send food, there's only one pickle slice left, and I'm going to eat it. Thanks.

Edit to add: Fixed grammar and it was a good pickle slice, but I'm still hungry.

Torben

Postby Torben » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:27 am UTC

tgjensen wrote:man, my name is Torben

edit holy crap and our postcounts are pretty close too

there's some split personality schizophrenia shit going on here

i do like you, and i'm beating you on psots! and i'm on here AGAIN BITCHESSSSSS this time it was whiskey though, not beer.;... i love new years and apres new years parties.

and you danish then tgjensen? or swedish or even norwegian?!!!!!?!?!?

xxccccccc

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:43 pm UTC

*bes drnuk*

Bistrot D'Orsay. Completely by accident, and such a happy accident. Better than Bistro Vue, where we had lunch yesterday (I mean, that was good, but not this good). Glass of Sancerre with the salmon, glass of Valpolicella with the duck, glass of Oloroso with the Creme Brulee, happy Amarantha :P
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

Torben

Postby Torben » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 am UTC

AND again. Am I too much of a drunk or what? I'm sorry, i've found this forum pretty much 3 out of 4 nights, one of which i wasn't derinking. so yeah. i love it being a new year and stuff, even if my headACHE will be massivo come monday and school. god am i giving up biology. physics chemistry and maths all the way. haha also, my girlfriends mother is the most honest/blunt person i have ever met. it's bodering on funny.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am UTC

rum rum rum...

mmm...
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

theliontakescontrol

Postby theliontakescontrol » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 pm UTC

sending messages on myspace is very difficult whilst intoxicated!! Damn catchpas!

singlefin

Postby singlefin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:27 pm UTC

singlefin wrote:I am not drnuk now, but later I will be. I wonder what kind of night I'm going to have? I will be back later, ostensibly to meet myself from now (or the past, as it will be then).

'kinell, this is going to be almost like time travel.

(18 days later)

:shock: 'kinell

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:11 am UTC

^rofl

I'm not even drnuk. It's just funny :P

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 am UTC

HUZZAH! I are the drunkt! So far five beers... but they're Raison d'Etre... tasty tasty beer. More than I should drikn on a night. (At $11/6pk!)

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:19 pm UTC

mmm, prosecco di conegliano <3 don't bother wasting it on champagne cocktails, with or without cognac (even hennessy xo) drink it on its own its lovely. i would have made a bellini if i'd had any peaches. still lovely on its own though
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

marcas

Postby marcas » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:53 am UTC

Got back from a 21st birthday about two hours ago. Still somewhat drunk. And just thought of posting here. So...

Lord Aurora

Postby Lord Aurora » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:31 am UTC

/drunkpost

got mcdonalds

was delish

perhaps sleep now
Decker wrote:Children! Children! There's no need to fight. You're ALL stupid.

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:24 am UTC

Boo hoo hoo did I say the right theings? :? awwww

awwww
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

MotorToad

Postby MotorToad » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:29 am UTC

I haven't drank in a week. Now a beer and a whiskey and I'm feeling loopy. It's like you save money while saving money. (Except you spend a week sober, which fucking sucks!)

Torben

Postby Torben » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 pm UTC

hallo again. who likes the cure? this is a thread for people who are happy and about to be unhaiiy 'cos the alcohoool is kikin in. :cry:

nah lifes awesome.

i fell mischevous :twisted:

Torben

Postby Torben » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:43 pm UTC

i wasthe last person topost on rthis!!!! what the hell guys!!!

ben: "you know 2when you get so fdreunk, and your body goes woahg, and your nipples go woah?"

yeah, mne again, am ithe only person on t6he drunk theread ever?!

Tajfoon

Postby Tajfoon » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:56 pm UTC

aaah, getting prety unsober myself. maan1 franziskaner hefer-weissbeer must be the best beer EVER!
"How hard can it be?" -Indiana Jones, Temple of Doom.

"He gå int förklara för nån som int begrip!" - Ingemar stenmark.

xndrew
Look on my hair, ye Mighty, and despair!

Postby xndrew » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 am UTC

Usually I am too drunk to find this thread. Usually. Usually. Not tonight? I don't know. I didn't want to stop. The bars close when they close and I am not done. I'm not done. Usually.

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 am UTC

Monday night during term time is pound a pint night in The Gun Barrels. One of the many pubs in walking distance from my house. As you may have guessed, charging one pound for a full 568ml of beer is quite an incentive, ad seeing as it's in the residential area nearest my campus (it would actualy be ON my campus if the border between Selly Oak and Edgbaston wasn't defined as the campus edge) it is usually full of drunk UoB students. Althought the muscic playeed and clinentel are quite chavvy, it's become a regular thing with me and my friends (most of the guys who go are from my uni's RockSoc, some from the MetalSoc, the rest are GothSoc members). So far me and my friend Jess are the only ones to have been to every pound-a-pint night so far out of the group, and we consider ourselves the elite! Jess is my best friend, despite the fact that I only met her last year, and I only got to REALLY know her this year. She is one of the most awesome people I've ever met and I fancied her for a loooooooong time. She knows this, as I told her, but now seeing as we're such good friends we tell each other everything nowadays anyway. She told me that she doesn't consider me as a guy, because "All men are rubbish" and also the fact that I wear eyeliner and stuff doesn't really help. At first I didn't know how to take this, and was a little offended, but I know exactly how girly I am, and with all the things she has said on the topic, I find it as a compliment now. I've always been a little effeminate, not overly so, and not enough to be called camp, but I've never considered myself to be a man, only a guy, dude, etc. and suchlike. Apart from one of my tee-shirts, though (because it IS an awesome tee-shirt) I've only started to dress in a girly way of late. I've only recently started to wear girl's tee-shirs and eyeliner, but I really don't do it to be different or anything, but just because I think I look good like it.my dress sense has diversified since Istarted uni. I used to be just plain tee shirts, one bland colour like bottle redor plain brown, with medium-fit jeans and trainers and a leather bikers jacket Dad was wearing when he had his most recent crash, but now I've really diversified. I have a range of coats, half of them are leather, yess, but I stlii have a couple of smart onesa and a cord one, and I've got all types of trousers, from camo 3/4lengths to flared cords, and I've got all sorts of shirts, tee shirts and long sleves, as well a a quite nice blazer I wear a lot. My music taste has also diversified, but I'm not gonna go into that now, as I've just realised I've been rambling. Fucking Ada, how the sodding hell did I write so much?
Toodleoo chaps, see you when I'm more sober and hung over!
Your friend,
Nicolas O'Brien.
Spelling and grammar can go screw themselves.

cygnus

Postby cygnus » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 pm UTC

There should be a stoned thread. Is there one? If not I shall start one tomorrow. I have plans :-D

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 pm UTC

Maybe rename this to the "insobriety thread"?

OBrien

Postby OBrien » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 am UTC

OK, so it's my mum's birthday on Monday. Seeing as me and my sister both go to uni in Birmingham and have lectures on Muntag, and my parents live in London, the only feasible way we can have a family-celebration is to get us, and my brother, dow n for a weekend and celebrate it sometime then. The day chosen was today. The plan went something like this;

11:00 Emily and Nick arrive from Birmingham.

15:00-16:00 Nick gets rather thirsty and asks Dad for his first beer of the day. Nick and Dad crack open the bog-standard stuff.

17:00 Jonathan arrives. Nick and Dad must have drunk about two pints of the bog-standard stuff by now. Jon must catch up. Jon and Nick must play on Wii Sports while Jon does so. Emily and Mum are allowed to drink white wine, and so are the men of the family, once they have finished their beers.

19:00 Aperitif; Enjoy the snackies that Dad has prepared (it's usually Mum, but it's her party, she's not allowed to work at all) along with Kettle Chips with dip and various preparations of olives. Open a bottle of Champagne (two points here: first for the Americans; The EU has very strict laws concerning local produce. If you but a bottle of sparkling wine with "Champagne" written on it here, the drink within is legaly obliged to have been produced in the Champagne region of France. Secondly for the Brits: Yeah, I'm pretty middle-class in case you haven't noticed it already. I'm sorry, but it's just who I am and how I was raised. Don't judge me!) and drink contense. when Said contense have run out, boys may start on good beer while girls may continue with white wine.

20:00-20:30 Food! Eat meal that has been prepared by loving parents (well, as explained before, it's Mum's birthday, so "parents" means "Dad" in this case). OM NOM NOM NOM! Finish beer/white wine, then add generous lashings of good red wine (today was fucking fantastic: even in my household it's a rarity to have wine more than 5 years old, but a friend of my mum's had given her a bottle of 1990 red wine for new years. Fuck me, it was fantastic). Add dessert in form of birthday cake (which my brother dropped, but only after everybody had had a slice), serve out more Champagne, then more good beer/white wine. Play Wii untill tired, then to bed.

I LOVE MY PARENTS AND GOING BACK TO VISIT THEM! THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME!

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:23 am UTC

Too much wine.
Oh god too much wine.

Striker

Postby Striker » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:02 am UTC

Somehow I found my way over here. (The number of misspellings through this whole thing is staggering). grammar takes so much time. Thank god for spell check. The wavy red lines help.

The color gray. My friend and I have it in common. We have the same color shirt.

But anyway, I was with three other friends at a bar, and afterwards they tried to stand in a mcdonalds drivethrough and order food. I knew it was a bad idea, but one had called a taxi. The taxi came (come?), and we made it back. (I did not order food because I knew that was stupid)p

The end...,

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:33 am UTC

There are times, and they are many, when I ordered from a drive through while walking. If the people aren't pricks it works. If they are, well then fuck.

Also, more wine, vanilla vodka, and beer. I'm a drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk. Woooooo sorry mom.

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:18 am UTC

I did not bother looking for this thread last night. But I did wake up with a bit of a headache this morning from the wine I had last night. Good times.

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:41 am UTC

Drunk drunk drunk drukn drnku durnk.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:53 am UTC

Went to a bor for a colleagues birthday and i wasn't going to get drnubk but then the staff opened the doors to the terrace and all the somke got in so i decided i'd better be drnuk to tolarate the smoke. so i had a beer and two martinis :mrgreen:

Now we're howme and sheol has sent me some links. they are yeoutube vids of bud weiser ads with ferrets. they are halarious asd baffling. i was like wdtf deud. the i said, " it's probayl meant to be really funny if you'r ndrnek... which i amm... which is why its so finnyy..." and then i laughed for about a minute and then i came here :P

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 am UTC

It's like I have an excuse to be drunk as long as I'm being social. It is nice when people come visit you in order to see the bars that are in your neighborhood.
Sandry wrote:Bless you, Briareos.

Blriaraisghaasghoasufdpt.
Oregonaut wrote:Briareos is my new bestest friend.

d33p
Happy Fun Ball

Postby d33p » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 am UTC

I'm not so drunk that I can't find the fridge, and it's got some beers in it. Well, two beers out of twelve. And I found a ginormous box of Goldfish crackers! TWO POUNDS OF GOLDFISH CRACKERS! I'm exclamatory and hitting Backspace an awful lot.

EDIT: HA, I'm very very drunk... drunk enough to have consider posting a nekkid pic of myself in the Postify thread, just to see how quickly I'd get permabanned. But I love you guys! I'd never subject you to that. And I want to stay.
Parka wrote:I assume this is yours. I don't know anyone else who would put "kill a bear" on a list.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:14 am UTC

d33p wrote:I'm not so drunk that I can't find the fridge, and it's got some beers in it. Well, two beers out of twelve. And I found a ginormous box of Goldfish crackers! TWO POUNDS OF GOLDFISH CRACKERS! I'm exclamatory and hitting Backspace an awful lot.

EDIT: HA, I'm very very drunk... drunk enough to have consider posting a nekkid pic of myself in the Postify thread, just to see how quickly I'd get permabanned. But I love you guys! I'd never subject you to that. And I want to stay.

Might I direct you to 4chan.org?
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

Pez Dispens3r
is not a stick figure.

Postby Pez Dispens3r » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:00 pm UTC

*le sigh* It'd be nice if, for once, you didn't find out that the-girl-you-thought-liked-you hadn't slept with every guy you know.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I feel like you're probably an ocelot, and I feel like I want to eat you. Feeling is fun!
this isn't my cow

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 am UTC

Is it wrong to drink the rest of a flask that your friend left at your apartment after watching most of a movie and you have class in nine hours but you've never slept much and don't really care for that sort of thing but the alcohol tastes okay and you wouldn't mind being a little less out of your mind and you think, erroneously, that alcohol could ever make you more than you, and really all you want to do is feel the air outside warm enough to justify swimming in water you find on back roads and in other states?
This is my gardyloo, you are the dirty water.

Return to “General”