Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Elvish Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Re: The drnuk thread

Postby Elvish Pillager » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 pm UTC

Pez Dispens3r wrote:*le sigh* It'd be nice if, for once, you didn't find out that the-girl-you-thought-liked-you hadn't slept with every guy you know.

What - you can't handle being certain that you know at least one guy she hasn't slept with? :P

Apologies if it's a faux pas to post in here while not drung. :P
Also known as Eli Dupree. Check out elidupree.com for my comics, games, and other work.

GENERATION A(g64, g64): Social experiment. Take the busy beaver function of the generation number and add it to your signature.

|Erasmus|
Branson

Postby |Erasmus| » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 am UTC

I'm kinda sobering up already and it's only 9pm.. :/

i did have a few drinks at uni, then 2 glasses of wine over dinner at about quarter past 8, so i'm still a little on the drunk side, but recovering, i think. I also think i need more gin.

Ein2015

Postby Ein2015 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 am UTC

Fuck it's like 4:40am and I'm browsing XKCD forums and drunk.

I probably can't post on the other threads/forums because I might get modded for being an insolent bastard. :(

I think I'll go to bed soon. Just wanted to say that this is definitely not the place for drunk insolent bastards who cannot hold their temper while drunk. Yup.

crickets

Postby crickets » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 am UTC

woo! Alcohol and pizza!

I'm drinking away my worriedface.
Or at least... trying to.

*dance*
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

pavel

Postby pavel » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:47 am UTC

crickets wrote:woo! Alcohol and pizza!

I'm drinking away my worriedface.
Or at least... trying to.

*dance*

If nobody else will dance with you, then I will, by god!

Oh, vodka tonic. I'll love you even as you eat my liver.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 am UTC

Speaking of liver, it really is great with Chianti :) *polishes off the last of the Chinati*

Earth hremours are funky, just had one. The only one i've really felt unless thatone that woke me up was really not a dream.
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

ninjacore

Postby ninjacore » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 am UTC

efukt.com
1 guy 1 cup

google it if you dare. If your sensitive, don't do it. Worse than BME pain olympics IMO.
Disclaimer: may cause vomiting/sick feeling. May also effect you psychologically.

Wars are inherently exercises in unleashing and restraining chaos. The clash of opposing sides unleashes primal passions, which can only be controlled through enormous effort.

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:24 am UTC

Amarantha wrote:Speaking of liver, it really is great with Chianti :) *polishes off the last of the Chinati*

Earth hremours are funky, just had one. The only one i've really felt unless thatone that woke me up was really not a dream.

Hey, wait. I thouhgt I dreamt that! I was asleep too.

Then I thought it was my heart pounding, cause it's a bit dodgy.

Tehn I fell asleep and forgot about it, got up and started drinking.

Weird. It was actually really scary, because we were woken up by an explosion-loud bang last week that we never worked out the cause of. Crazy shit.
I knew a woman once, but she died soon after.

Dr.Robert

Postby Dr.Robert » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:18 am UTC

Hello. I am very drnuk. And I am also very stoned. But this is of no importance, because I am here. I cannot read anything right now though. It's quite frustrating when text looks like nothing more than white blobs speckled with blackness.

Good day.

Enid Coleslaw

Postby Enid Coleslaw » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 am UTC

i am a little bit drunk, oui. it is 11:24am here. this is not a sign that the day is going to go at all well.

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:52 pm UTC

Dream wrote:
Amarantha wrote:Earth hremours are funky, just had one. The only one i've really felt unless thatone that woke me up was really not a dream.
Hey, wait. I thouhgt I dreamt that! I was asleep too.
Now that I'm sober and (comparatively) coherent, I should clarify that I was fully awake and aware of this one. But I was woken by one (I think) about 8 years ago. By the time I was fully awake and aware, it had stopped, which left me wondering whether I'd dreamt it. But my flatmate, who hadn't felt the tremor, had nevertheless heard the sound of something falling over, which I'd also heard. So I lean toward the tremor having been real, because it would be a hell of a coincidence to dream a tremor and then have something fall over in real life.
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

xndrew
Look on my hair, ye Mighty, and despair!

Postby xndrew » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm UTC

Andrew:
Whoa
i remembered
last night was crazy
i woke up at 5 am under bradys bed with a fire alarm going off
i dont think i have ever been more confused
mike slept through the fire alarm

Good night.

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 am UTC

I drank a lot of cider ton ight.

I'm doing stupid things.

I'm sorry for being dumb.b,..
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

d33p
Happy Fun Ball

Postby d33p » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:22 am UTC

It is 2.20am EST and I am prepared to either drink some more or do something stupid.
I vote for a walkabout. It's warm out, I probably won't get arrested, and I need a cigarette.

Oh, evolution! You have granted me superb typing skills in the midst of my inebriation! CURSE YOU, BACKSPACE KEY!
Parka wrote:I assume this is yours. I don't know anyone else who would put "kill a bear" on a list.

Silas

Postby Silas » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:35 am UTC

Ah, alcohol (imperial). You make me forget the important things in life (imperial). Like how cheating-on-Lent starts when I get up on Sunday (imperial), so I should try to get up early tomorrow. But you also make me remember some important things (imperial). Like how important it is to pontificate on the proper system of weights and measures (fuck metric) (avoirdupois). Don't get me started on fucking metric (imperial). It's so demonstrably inferior to pound-based systems, where a pound is easily relatable to something everyone's familiar with, like the pound (avoirdupois). I mean, how far is a kilometrer, anyway (avoirdupois)? Why would anyone prefer a click to (er... must pop toes... mmmm... popping joints... (Troy)) sixty-three thousand three hundred sixty (5280*12) times edge of a cube containing the volume of water that weighed one two hundred thirty-first the weight of seven thousand grains of barley (avoirdupois)?

Who on Earth wouldn't prefer to use the same system as me, a hybrid of the US and- traditional- UK systems, a method whose only drawback is the necessity of specifying, at the end of each sentence, which system of measurement should apply: where US- avoirdupois- measures apply everywhere except in the measurement of beer, a pint of which must occupy the same volume as one-and-one-fourth a pound of water (avoirdupois)?
Felstaff wrote:Serves you goddamned right. I hope you're happy, Cake Ruiner

aleflamedyud
wants your cookies

Postby aleflamedyud » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 am UTC

To all my Yehudi peeps I gotta say CHAG SAMEACH! Get so drunk you can't tell Mordechai from Haman! Or at least try. I got so drunmk I'm hiccupping and slightly noghteous.

Got an exam tomorrow. Fuck fucking hangovers, it's a holiday and it's open-bok open-notes. And at 1PM. חג סמח!ּ Doode, even with out my contacts tat parking lot outside my window shoudn't be that blurry.

I could correct all my drunk seplling but I'm too lazy to when drunk.

JOKE: wow, Sinfest totally makes sensse right now. OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! Sex robots will cause the Butlerian Jihad! How do you spell "drunk"?

EDIT: So it turns out I'm somehow not hungover at all. Huh.
"With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a graduate student."

rnew
RAAAAAAGGGHHH I'M A DINOSAUR

Postby rnew » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:55 am UTC

hey all, this is my first durnk thread post, so i hope it oes well. il'l check in the mornign how i did.

morning edit: Not too badly it seems
Meowgan wrote:Rnew, you're so hot. Boom!
Zohar wrote:Seriously rnew, I cannot get over how awesome your avatar is. It brings up a smile every time I see it.

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 am UTC

it's saint patty's day

i'm working a bit harder to type well. but i think i'm doing about as well as i usually do. i'm failing on irc though. i'm only buzzed so far btw
ImageImageImageImageImage

ninjacore

Postby ninjacore » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 am UTC

someday I'm going to get drunk as fuck and spam this thread with anything I can think of just so I can read it the next day

Wars are inherently exercises in unleashing and restraining chaos. The clash of opposing sides unleashes primal passions, which can only be controlled through enormous effort.

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:01 pm UTC

dude, dun do that, that's super lame., and double posts get all revoked or whatever.
ImageImageImageImageImage

crickets

Postby crickets » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:13 am UTC

I am drinking! Again!

Oh god. I think i may need to swear off alcohol again soon, because i am fastly approaching the alcoholism barrier. And i fear for myself, if that become the case. I never should have started drinking. Then again, it's also putting a barrier between me and massive crazy, so maybe that's good?

Who knows anymore!
More drinks!
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

Zalzidrax

Postby Zalzidrax » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 am UTC

Bloody hell... I still have The Rocky Road to Dublin and Follow Me up to Carlow stuck in my head,

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 am UTC

Fuck you jug of Carlo Rossi.
Fuck you. You ar edone.

Dr.Robert

Postby Dr.Robert » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 am UTC

hello. ii am drunk as fuck. wow. yeas. dont mind me. just stopping by.

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:04 am UTC

White Russians and the Big Lebowski. Woooooo. Wooooo. Woo.
Woo.

floodslayer

Postby floodslayer » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 am UTC

|Erasmus| wrote:I'm kinda sobering up already and it's only 9pm.. :/

i did have a few drinks at uni, then 2 glasses of wine over dinner at about quarter past 8, so i'm still a little on the drunk side, but recovering, i think. I also think i need more gin.

Gin ... brrrr. More of a dark liquor man myself. Tennessee whiskey if a popular choice. Tonight was port wine though. Good times. Makes me sleepy though.

P-Frank

Postby P-Frank » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 pm UTC

I wish I had beer and pizza. I only have one beer left, but one beer is not enough for any purpose.

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 am UTC

Drinken stereotypes are better when you are actually drunk. I drunk dialed someone because it fel like the thing to cue an d fortuenately, they were also drunk so everything worked out in the end.
多么现在棕色母牛?

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:52 am UTC

Let the pieces drop where they may. Let's evolve like this.

P-Frank

Postby P-Frank » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 am UTC

I did the pizza thing, but I forgot the beer. Then someone took my Coca Cola. Now I am sad.

dizturbd

Postby dizturbd » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 pm UTC

After reading a few of the above threads, I need pizza. Also Coca-cola.
My bank card is right next to me, so come morning, my bank account may hate me.

Pit

Postby Pit » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:24 am UTC

I've always wanted to write on this thread drnuk. And now I am finally.

Bah. All I can think about is sg anyway.

I am the most reddist yellow person ever. Well, in the room I am.

And I really really really really really REALLY miss you. I wish you were here to give me that shot.

I LOVE YOU WORLD
The only thing better than bacon is more bacon on it, potentially sprinkled with bacon salt.

Xoco Mint / Pit

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:36 am UTC

I'm thinking I write in this thread too much. Too much while it's appropriate anyhow. Whatever. So what, so what, so what, so what. You ain't no Jesus.

Woofsie

Postby Woofsie » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 pm UTC

Wow haha really drnuk right now. Much cider was had and James Bond was watched. That entire movie is so very very implausible. :lol:

Skateside
Location: I'm not here, I'm somewhere else, and I'm not coming back

Postby Skateside » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 pm UTC

I bought a seemly innocent 4-pack of lager... turns out to be 9%.... and all I can think of is: "damnit JavaScript popup -- move to mouse positions when I click on you... is it really that hard?"

BTW. "hi" to anyone else drinking before a work-day
Skateside:
Spoiler:
Mercurius wrote: = internet forum hero
studyinserendipity wrote: - impressive!!
krynd wrote:: awesome
d3c31t wrote:... you are amazing
Daria wrote:Shall I attempt further heights of ego-enflation?

Dr.Robert

Postby Dr.Robert » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 am UTC

im extremely drunk. 10 shots i think.
i am sad though. damn. it sucks.
good day.

d33p
Happy Fun Ball

Postby d33p » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 am UTC

I'll admit to not being drunk yet, I just hang out here to read xndrew's drunken thoughts - 'cause man, they put me to fuckin' shame. I've only got 3 out of 12 left in this pack. I'm doing it wrong, methinks.
Parka wrote:I assume this is yours. I don't know anyone else who would put "kill a bear" on a list.

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 am UTC

d33p, I wish not to disappoint, and I'd lie if I didn't have to fix to and disappoint, but from here, I'll type as I know I have o. Look, I'm drunk, very drunk, thee beers ,ten shots, and some sort of mixed drink that I know the name not of. I love some many people, but I'll knever remember them ,and girls are too good to tlak to me.
I'm sorry. I'm drunk. I love you, i do. I mean that, but I can never show it. You, with long red hair, dancing alone, a girl in her trance. Srorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

d33p
Happy Fun Ball

Postby d33p » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:30 am UTC

xndrew wrote:d33p, I wish not to disappoint, and I'd lie if I didn't have to fix to and disappoint, but from here, I'll type as I know I have o. Look, I'm drunk, very drunk, thee beers ,ten shots, and some sort of mixed drink that I know the name not of. I love some many people, but I'll knever remember them ,and girls are too good to tlak to me.
I'm sorry. I'm drunk. I love you, i do. I mean that, but I can never show it. You, with long red hair, dancing alone, a girl in her trance. Srorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
Bro, one thing I've learned to never say when drunk is 'Sorry'. Because you mean it as much as you can, and it'll never be taken seriously. Never say sorry to her, mate. Just say hello. Hello, when said genuinely, means a fucking lot.

xndrew

Postby xndrew » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:32 pm UTC

d33p wrote:
xndrew wrote:d33p, I wish not to disappoint, and I'd lie if I didn't have to fix to and disappoint, but from here, I'll type as I know I have o. Look, I'm drunk, very drunk, thee beers ,ten shots, and some sort of mixed drink that I know the name not of. I love some many people, but I'll knever remember them ,and girls are too good to tlak to me.
Bro, one thing I've learned to never say when drunk is 'Sorry'. Because you mean it as much as you can, and it'll never be taken seriously. Never say sorry to her, mate. Just say hello. Hello, when said genuinely, means a fucking lot.

Well, I'm sober now, but I hope I'll remember that when I'm drunk. Slept right through my alarm today. Woooo.

Return to “General”