Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

torontoraptor

Re: Actual Drnukenness!

Postby torontoraptor » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:40 am UTC

TimelordSimone wrote:Our uni's SU bar now has jagerbombs for £1.50.
YES. THIS IS ECXELLENT.
Also: opinions poll: Which is a better name: '!Friday!' or 'Mukky Duck'.
I know which i prefer.

Mukky DUck. Ducks make everytrinh better. Also nerdy friends birthday's make everything better. God I'm so glad I went into engineering. Not only are the nerds here fun and happy, we know everyone else is a nerd, so we aren't afriad to do stuff and I don't know where I'm going with this and oh god it's a runon sentence and its out og control ahhhh why won't it stop.
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
You, sir, name? wrote:fucking owls is enjoyable.
Someone should sig this

nehpest

Postby nehpest » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 am UTC

TimelordSimone wrote:Our uni's SU bar now has jagerbombs for £1.50.
YES. THIS IS ECXELLENT.
Also: opinions poll: Which is a better name: '!Friday!' or 'Mukky Duck'.
I know which i prefer.

!Friday! Iff it is pronounced "not-Friday".

torontoraptor wrote:Mukky DUck. Ducks make everytrinh better. Also nerdy friends birthday's make everything better. God I'm so glad I went into engineering. Not only are the nerds here fun and happy, we know everyone else is a nerd, so we aren't afriad to do stuff and I don't know where I'm going with this and oh god it's a runon sentence and its out og control ahhhh why won't it stop.

Engineering nerds are way more fun than, and better drinkers than, math and pure science nerds. True fact.

Edit: we're not necessarily hotter, though. I can think of some math/physical sci majors that blow the female engineering majors I know out of the water. Although I'm not personally qualified to assess it, I suspect the same is true of the males.
Kewangji wrote:Someone told me I need to stop being so arrogant. Like I'd care about their plebeian opinions.

blag

Cloud Walker

Postby Cloud Walker » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 am UTC

Ah, it's been a while since I've been drunk and able to post on a forum. *glug* Good to be here! Why do I have a keyboard on my lap as I type this? Ah! Major chords! *play play play. . .*
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die. - Amelia Burr

I make pretty pictures!: Photography & Video Production

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 am UTC

This is demi-celebratory.
Sandry wrote:Bless you, Briareos.

Blriaraisghaasghoasufdpt.
Oregonaut wrote:Briareos is my new bestest friend.

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 am UTC

Engineering Formal. Wore bowtie and suspenders partially as tux and partially for doctor who. Got 3 drink tickets initially, then someone handed me another, then my friend as he was leaving handed me a bunch more. Tommroow i's going to be fun,.
Promicin wrote:Now if I can just grab on with my tongue-like foot... wait. I am not a mussel.

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this

ArgonV

Postby ArgonV » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am UTC

I can't seem to get drunk any more. Curious...

SurgicalSteel

Postby SurgicalSteel » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am UTC

I my have drunk my margearitea too fast. I may also ave put too muych salt in it.
"There's spray paint on the teleprompter
Anchorman screams that he's seen a monster (mayday)
There's blood stains on his shirt (mayday)
They say that he's gone berserk."
--Flobots "Mayday"

Mumpy

Postby Mumpy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:00 am UTC

na na na na, na na na na Hip flaaaaa-aask! Hip flask!

rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rumrumrum rum ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

*insert own drunken rymes*

I'm probably gonna regret this post tomorrow, but fuck it, It's 5 am and I'm fucked.

ArgonV

Postby ArgonV » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 am UTC

Good thing I still can't get drunk, or I might've ended up with a complete psycho... :shock:

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:30 am UTC

I'm just on the border between heavy buzz and drunk... More of a fuzzy line than a border.
Summum ius, summa iniuria.

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 am UTC

Turns out, more people know mw thwen I thought. But they all thoughht i was awesome, so that is a good sigh./ I hust wish there was a girl who actually like me enough to make out. On the other hand, m,atchmaking drunke is fun. Plese do not tacke anything I sat here seriously. What happened tonighht was the effec ts of far too much alcohol on a young aduls's bodyl. It was awesome.

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this

colinrmitchell

Postby colinrmitchell » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:19 am UTC

Hey xkcd!

Been drinking Jack and the High Life. Boy, am I living the high life!

Need someone to talk to. Omegle is horrible. Bunch of brazilians wanting a thin-wasted white American girl.

Anyone wanna chat?

colinrmitchell on AIM.

Lazar
Landed Gentry

Postby Lazar » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:49 am UTC

h3llo i am drnuk on the interet
Exit the vampires' castle.

Lazar
Landed Gentry

Postby Lazar » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 am UTC

Polish vodaka is veryyy effective at making me dnurk

Mumpy

Postby Mumpy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 am UTC

Motherflippin YEAH

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 am UTC

Actually decent. I drank four beers at home watching "Firefly", and three after I went out. I am proud of having some restraint.

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am UTC

The room be spinning.

In other words, the alcohol is making me dizzy and, because of that, it feels as though the room is spinning.

Whelan

Postby Whelan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am UTC

My thoughts as each artist came up on shuffle at the train station
Daft Punk "Cool, not a bad song"
Basshunter "Oh no, if my headphones are too loud and they can hear me, they'll think I like electro!"
Alexander Rybak "It's worse than that; they'll think I like foreign musics!"
But then Queen was a C-C-C-Combobreaker.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.

Von Haus

Postby Von Haus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 am UTC

Okay, i've been told to post in the drunken thread, (it is taking a lot of focus to avoid typos right now) anyway, i've been ordered to write in this thread and it will be bad for me if I don't so hello. I am drunk.
A bee sees Dee 'effigy' Hitch, I 'Jay' kill, amen OP, queue arresty UV double, you ex-wizard!

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 am UTC

Posting is very appropiate for me to do. My housemate was a dick at the bar, because he got very drunk, and then his friend puked, and then he didn't want to clean it up. Bad housemate! But I reprimendaed him, and he left me a nice note on my bed XD. I satid at the bar and got drunk with friends, which was nice, because I haven't had the change to do this in a long time. Then walking home alone I realized that the onyl girl I've ever actually loved was my first girlfriend, and i was an idiot, and now am alll alone. And there isn't even any girl that I have a crush on, which sucks, because having a crush on someone is actually one of the best feelings in the world, because you like that person, and even though you don't know whether or not they like you, at least you know that you can feel. It's hard to find a girl to have a crush on when your program is almost all full of guys, and the girls are almost all either lesbian's or taken, meaning I have no chance with anyone!!! yaaay! My only hope is first years, and their naive, bright-eyed innonence and hope, yet to be crushed bt the harsh reality that is university. Holy shit, I"m rambling aren't I? Well to anyone who bothered to read this post, thanks for reading, and stay safe in your probably slightly sloshed sate of mind. Au revour, shalom, adios!

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this

Amarantha

Postby Amarantha » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:57 am UTC

Yer all complete bastids. I would so love to get drunk right now, but I can't. Damn medical condition *mutter mutter grumble*
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 am UTC

Amarantha wrote:Yer all complete bastids. I would so love to get drunk right now, but I can't. Damn medical condition *mutter mutter grumble*
I find this rather amusing, in a schadenfreudian* sort of way, given that you are the one who started this thread.

*Totally a word
"Optimism, pessimism, fuck that; we're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work." -Elon Musk
Shivahn wrote:I am a motherfucking sorceror.

Lazar
Landed Gentry

Postby Lazar » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 am UTC

oh lweelll then i appaer to bea slisghtly awstsed tonight.

how areo alll ofa yout doing???

micco

Postby micco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm UTC

Cut brandy and mineral water. Quite delicious and gives a nice buzz.
An anarchist is a person that makes oatmeal and blows it up.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 am UTC

torontoraptor wrote:Posting is very appropiate for me to do. My housemate was a dick at the bar, because he got very drunk, and then his friend puked, and then he didn't want to clean it up. Bad housemate! But I reprimendaed him, and he left me a nice note on my bed XD. I satid at the bar and got drunk with friends, which was nice, because I haven't had the change to do this in a long time. Then walking home alone I realized that the onyl girl I've ever actually loved was my first girlfriend, and i was an idiot, and now am alll alone. And there isn't even any girl that I have a crush on, which sucks, because having a crush on someone is actually one of the best feelings in the world, because you like that person, and even though you don't know whether or not they like you, at least you know that you can feel. It's hard to find a girl to have a crush on when your program is almost all full of guys, and the girls are almost all either lesbian's or taken, meaning I have no chance with anyone!!! yaaay! My only hope is first years, and their naive, bright-eyed innonence and hope, yet to be crushed bt the harsh reality that is university. Holy shit, I"m rambling aren't I? Well to anyone who bothered to read this post, thanks for reading, and stay safe in your probably slightly sloshed sate of mind. Au revour, shalom, adios!

Are you, by chance, at Queen's?

On a side note, I've had 5 shots of rum, and I only feel tipsy.

Antimony-120
Location: Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat.

Postby Antimony-120 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 am UTC

I've had...however many shots are in quart of rum. Fucking imperial units.

Also, I'm terrifyingly good at typing while drunk. Seriously, every time I go back to check that I haven't made any typos, the spelling is alright (although I didn't know how to spell terrifyingly, but that's a problem sober too). Seriously, it worries me that the skills I retain while drunk are apparently typing and math. Tells you what I spend my time do eh? (fuck off, I'm allowed Canadianisms, I'm drunk, go listen to a drunk newfie and THEN tell me I have an accent. You fuckers.)
Wolydarg wrote:That was like a roller coaster of mathematical reasoning. Problems! Solutions! More problems!

****************Signature Dehosted, New Signature Under Construction************************

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 am UTC

Antimony-120 wrote:I've had...however many shots are in quart of rum. Fucking imperial units.

Also, I'm terrifyingly good at typing while drunk. Seriously, every time I go back to check that I haven't made any typos, the spelling is alright (although I didn't know how to spell terrifyingly, but that's a problem sober too). Seriously, it worries me that the skills I retain while drunk are apparently typing and math. Tells you what I spend my time do eh? (fuck off, I'm allowed Canadianisms, I'm drunk, go listen to a drunk newfie and THEN tell me I have an accent. You fuckers.)

You read mostly sober, so I guess we are in the same boat. Go Canada! (and FF spellcheck, but still) :D

torontoraptor

Postby torontoraptor » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 am UTC

Vieto wrote:
torontoraptor wrote:Posting is very appropiate for me to do. My housemate was a dick at the bar, because he got very drunk, and then his friend puked, and then he didn't want to clean it up. Bad housemate! But I reprimendaed him, and he left me a nice note on my bed XD. I satid at the bar and got drunk with friends, which was nice, because I haven't had the change to do this in a long time. Then walking home alone I realized that the onyl girl I've ever actually loved was my first girlfriend, and i was an idiot, and now am alll alone. And there isn't even any girl that I have a crush on, which sucks, because having a crush on someone is actually one of the best feelings in the world, because you like that person, and even though you don't know whether or not they like you, at least you know that you can feel. It's hard to find a girl to have a crush on when your program is almost all full of guys, and the girls are almost all either lesbian's or taken, meaning I have no chance with anyone!!! yaaay! My only hope is first years, and their naive, bright-eyed innonence and hope, yet to be crushed bt the harsh reality that is university. Holy shit, I"m rambling aren't I? Well to anyone who bothered to read this post, thanks for reading, and stay safe in your probably slightly sloshed sate of mind. Au revour, shalom, adios!

Are you, by chance, at Queen's?

On a side note, I've had 5 shots of rum, and I only feel tipsy.

At McMaster actually, have lots of friends who go to Queen's though :D

pseudoidiot wrote:
Someone should sig this

nehpest

Postby nehpest » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 am UTC

Vieto wrote:
Antimony-120 wrote:I've had...however many shots are in quart of rum. Fucking imperial units.

You read mostly sober, so I guess we are in the same boat. Go Canada! (and FF spellcheck, but still) :D

I'm not Canadian, but I'm down with you guys. Go Canada! Ya'll are all right 8)
Kewangji wrote:Someone told me I need to stop being so arrogant. Like I'd care about their plebeian opinions.

blag

Von Haus

Postby Von Haus » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 pm UTC

I can remember the bouncer telling me I could go in and suggesting I ask for a glass of water when I got to the bar as I was rather drunk. That is pretty much all I can remember from last night. Fuck.
But still, I apparently didn't pay to get in, the box of wine I drank was left over from a housemates birthday so effectively free from my point of view so all I really lost was a plastic bottle filled with gin and tonic, god knows where that ended up, I don't think I drank it.
A bee sees Dee 'effigy' Hitch, I 'Jay' kill, amen OP, queue arresty UV double, you ex-wizard!

Thesh
Made to Fuck Dinosaurs

Postby Thesh » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 pm UTC

My vision is blurred, and yeah I have a feeling most of what I am posting tonight won't be remembered by me.

e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:24 pm UTC

Didn't manage to post in this thread last night, but apparently I tweeted "This is fu?king aweso.e !"

Rather mild bonfire turned into party at a friend's house where we played beer pong and there was vodka.
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.
poxic wrote:I note that the hair is not slowing down. It appears to have progressed from heroic to rocking.

(Avatar by Sungura)

Cloud Walker

Postby Cloud Walker » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:52 pm UTC

e^iπ+1=0 wrote:Didn't manage to post in this thread last night, but apparently I tweeted "This is fu?king aweso.e !"

Rather mild bonfire turned into party at a friend's house where we played beer pong and there was vodka.

I don't think I've ever had a bad time when there was beer pong at a gathering. Heck, not even a mediocre time. They've all been awesome.
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die. - Amelia Burr

I make pretty pictures!: Photography & Video Production

_Axle_

Postby _Axle_ » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 pm UTC

Quart has 22 1.5 oz shots in it. 1.5 oz is the 'standard' shot glass size.
Yakk wrote:Computer Science is to Programming as Materials Physics is to Structural Engineering.

Mumpy

Postby Mumpy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 am UTC

A quart is just over a litre, that a more impressive figure, tbh.

Antimony-120
Location: Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat.

Postby Antimony-120 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:06 am UTC

That explains why I don't remember how this got on my "view your posts" list. Although I already knew I'd drunk that much. Nice to know when I got home though!
Wolydarg wrote:That was like a roller coaster of mathematical reasoning. Problems! Solutions! More problems!

****************Signature Dehosted, New Signature Under Construction************************

Mumpy

Postby Mumpy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:18 am UTC

You uh, may wish to update your sig.

Mumpy

Postby Mumpy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:55 am UTC

Double posting in this thread makes me feel like an alcoholic, but it's been three days and I wasn't drunk then so Pthhhhhhhhbpt.

Briareos

Postby Briareos » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:05 am UTC

So, uh, Knob Creek is 50% alcohol, which I never knew until well after I've been drinking it for quite some time.

nehpest

Postby nehpest » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 am UTC

Briareos wrote:So, uh, Knob Creek is 50% alcohol, which I never knew until well after I've been drinking it for quite some time.

100 proof == 100% awesome. True story.

blag

Return to “General”