donations - organs, fluids, cells, etc

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

parkaboy
who dwells between the borders of time

donations - organs, fluids, cells, etc

Postby parkaboy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:46 am UTC

I'm not really overly concerned about my organs after I die so if someone can use them hurray. I'm dead, I don't need them.

I've given blood before and its not a horribly unpleasant experience. I meant to go regularly, but then moved and haven't bothered to find a donation center up here yet. I HAVE, however, looked into plasma donation. I've read up on it and I've seen good, bad and neutral stories. After reviewing the process I've decided this seems like a decent thing to do with little risk, but I want to get some first hand experiences from the good folks on XKCD. Plasma donation: "do good for the medical field" or "Hell through a needle"?

While we're on the topic of donations, what do you feel about giving up other things that arent needed in dire situations? Sex cells (sperm and eggs, more curious about the eggs, being female and all), bone marrow (can they take that if its not an immediate use situation?)

what about in emergencies? You have a kidney someone needs... give it up? has anyone received anything to save their life?

thanks in advance for your opinions and experiences.

Back in our day we had to walk uphill both ways through the snow on fire without feet to get fucking terrible relationship advice from disinterested and socially maladjusted nerds. Belial

Chocceh

Re: donations - organs, fluids, cells, etc

Postby Chocceh » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:48 am UTC

I'm planning on donating everything possible that there is to donate. It's kind of a waste to let your body sit in the ground and rot, so why not make use of it?
Okay

Ieatsoap6

Postby Ieatsoap6 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:01 am UTC

The way I see it, I have no use for my organs and such once I die, so why not let someone else use them? I can't understand why someone wouldn't want their organs donated save for disease or some such ailment.

Chocceh

Postby Chocceh » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:07 am UTC

Ieatsoap6 wrote:The way I see it, I have no use for my organs and such once I die, so why not let someone else use them? I can't understand why someone wouldn't want their organs donated save for disease or some such ailment.

They can be donated... to science. You can't really emphasize "science" unless it's really, really emphasized. The Large Text Baron believes in emphasis of every kind.
Okay

Gelsamel
Lame and emo

Postby Gelsamel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:22 am UTC

Yeah, I'm donating my organs to science, or saving someone. Though probably the former.

And I agree... I don't see any reason why someone would be against doing something like this.
"Give up here?"
- > No
"Do you accept defeat?"
- > No
"Do you think games are silly little things?"
- > No
"Is it all pointless?"
- > No
"Do you admit there is no meaning to this world?"
- > No

Chocceh

Postby Chocceh » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:36 am UTC

Gelsamel wrote:And I agree... I don't see any reason why someone would be against doing something like this.

There are some religious reasons, which I respect. But other than that, why would anyone be so selfish as to keep their organs and let them rot?
Okay

parkaboy

Postby parkaboy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:03 am UTC

so... how about those donations while you're still alive? Yay for donating organs to science, i think its a great idea, but what about things you can do or have done NOW?

Back in our day we had to walk uphill both ways through the snow on fire without feet to get fucking terrible relationship advice from disinterested and socially maladjusted nerds. Belial

Chocceh

Postby Chocceh » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:08 am UTC

parkaboy wrote:so... how about those donations while you're still alive? Yay for donating organs to science, i think its a great idea, but what about things you can do or have done NOW?

I don't see why not. I'll probably end up donating blood, but pain isn't really my thing, so I might not be too adventurous. Maybe try sperm donation for the hell of it.
Okay

Ian Ex Machina

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:28 am UTC

I agree with all the donating after you are dead, all my organs and tissues are down for donation after I die already.

In regards to donation whilst still alive, I would donate blood but I'm obvious full of aids (not allowed to donate if male and has homosex) so I can't give blood. Sperm I'd happily donate aswell, for orgns it'd either have to be family or someone who would not abuse the donated organ (looking at you George Best).

Brontide

Postby Brontide » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:04 am UTC

I've given blood a few times and plan on doing so many more, but have never really looked into plasma donation. (Does it hurt more or something then?) Giving blood takes me a bit of courage to do cause I'm a little needle-phobic (like, I can't even watch a needle going into someone else on a TV program :oops: )

I've expressed my wishes to be an organ donor when I die if I can, and as for donating whilst living - so long as my other kidney, for example, was in good enough condition to keep me going then yeh, that'd be fine.

And though this sounds pretty selfish, despite a friend's friend who's doing med school telling me just the other day how wonderful for their learning it is to be provided with real human bodies (though obviously cutting them up takes a bit of getting used to) - I just don't think I could do that. I really want a significant amount of my body, however organ-depleted, to be cremated and sit in the plot beside my great-granny (& eventually Mum). It's this gorgeous old cemetery that's super-peaceful in the town where I grew up, and is right next to the other cemetery where my grandparents, other great-grandparents, and nephew are buried. I just really want the little atoms and cells that once were me to be able to sit there in peace beside where they were, silly as it may sound.

thecommabandit

Postby thecommabandit » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:46 am UTC

I've been thinking a lot recently about bodily donations. I'm not sure what the age is for regular blood donations but when I hit it I'm going to donate some, as well as getting myself registered/tested as a bone marrow donor. Seriously, a few moments of discomfort for me in exchange for someone's life? No question.

I'm pretty certain I'm going to get an organ donor card too, but I'm not sure about donating (what's left of) my body to science, since I find it very freaky that a woman's skeleton is hanging in one of the biology rooms in school and am not enthusiastic about being prodded at by medical students, even if I'm not there at the time.

wing
the /b/slayer

Postby wing » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:53 am UTC

For now, no. I'm one of those evil people who will rot with all their stuff in place. See, I'm too young and healthy and by the time Jess managed to 1) Hear that I'm dead and 2) Get here, there wouldn't be much left to be sentimental about. Yes, it's greedy. No, I don't care. No, there's no point in it other than useless sentimentality.

Once Jess and I get more settled, then we'll revisit the question.

And no, I don't give blood because every god damned time the blood bank rolls up on campus, they're all snooty about "ZOMG NEED AN APPOINTMENT" even though there's nobody scheduled for now, and there's nobody coming for quite some damned time. Sorry guys, but you're all booked up during the times I *KNOW* I'll be free, and you refuse to take my damn blood when I find myself with an hour to kill.

No, I won't donate sperm. I'm a God, and spreading that stuff around is probably a bad idea.

Never looked into plasma.

Living organ donations... There's a shortlist of 1 person (guess who?) who doesn't even have to tell the doctors to put her on the transplant list. Anyone else; family, friends, whatever - it'd take some serious convincing. Anyone beyond that, I'm sorry, but there's the possibility that I or someone equally important to me will require that thing later on.

And what happens when I bite it? That's wholely and entirely up to Jess. I don't care. Bury me in the back yard, feed me to the pigs, cremate me, let some med school kids hack on me, bury me in one enormous lump at an expensive cemetary, use my ashes as desert toppings, it doesn't matter to me.
I AM A SEXY, SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!
Akula wrote:Our team has turned into this hate-fueled juggernaut of profit. It's goddamn wonderful.

parkaboy

Postby parkaboy » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:58 am UTC

i had considered donating my entire self to med school or whatever - like i said, I'm dead i dont really care what happens to my body, but at the same time i kind of want to be cremated and have a tree planted on me. My nutritious ashes will be soaked into something that will, hopefully, stand and grow for year and years... nevermind cemeteries, i think we should start turning people into forests. *nod*

Gelsamel
Lame and emo

Postby Gelsamel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:35 am UTC

While being turned into a tree, and all this other stuff is certainly idealistically romantic I'd honestly rather benefit science or at the very least benefit someone's living conditions then fulfil some romantic fantasy I have about death.
"Give up here?"
- > No
"Do you accept defeat?"
- > No
"Do you think games are silly little things?"
- > No
"Is it all pointless?"
- > No
"Do you admit there is no meaning to this world?"
- > No

Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance

Postby Belial » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:43 pm UTC

Have donated both blood and plasma, will do so again. I'm O-negative, so they contact me a lot.

Organs are up for donation when/if I die, unless I somehow have the money to swing a full egyptian mummification, at which point that is way too cool to pass up. Hopefully, though, the process of doing that will educate some archeology student, which is kindof like a donation.

Organs while I'm alive are up for donation, but only to people I care about. I like my redundant backup systems too much otherwise. If one of my kidneys goes, it's nice to know I have another one hanging out.

Bone marrow I would consider.

Sperm is out of the question. I'm against desperate breeding schemes. If you can't make a crotch-parasite the easy way, I'm not going to help you spend an exorbitant amount of money making one the hard way. Not when you could be adopting a kid who already exists and needs parents.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.

They/them

pieaholicx
The cake is a lie!

Postby pieaholicx » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:07 pm UTC

I should probably donate more, I just don't have the time too. I'm O+ so my blood is almost as awesome as Belial's. The last time I gave blood was when I was at work on the Monday before a holiday. My boss asks me if I planned anything to do, I say no, then they say "great, you can come give blood with me". I have since been suspicious of Mondays before holidays, and take them off.
It's okay, I'm Chaotic Neutral. I can kill him over the loot.
Overexposure to pieaholicx may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:19 pm UTC

I'm willing to donate Gelsamel's organs. I figure he has enough to satiate my philanthropic urges, while still tiding himself over.

I once pretended to donate blood so I could go see Episode III during school. Actually, I said "Vampirism" but they assumed I meant "donating blood".
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

gtg947h

Postby gtg947h » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:04 pm UTC

I just got back from giving blood. Whole donations only, please; double-red, platelets, or plasma exceed my "sit-in-one-place-doing-nothing" limit, especially if I can't move my arms. My blood is O+, and supposedly I'm missing some antibody, which means that my blood can be used for newborns. I get calls every day after I'm eligible to donate again, until I go bleed again.

I'm also listed as an organ donor; whatever's left after that, I'm not sure what to do yet. My wife also wants the "ashes under a tree" thing for herself, with a small marker; I'm thinking that sounds good as well.

And funny associated story:
(crosspost from childhood misconceptions, age 5) I was looking at my mom's driver's license one day in the car. I noticed that she was an organ donor, so I asked her what that meant. She told me that it meant people could use parts of her body to help others. Well, I thought about it for a bit. A little while later, we got home, and she went to the neighbor's house for a minute. While I was there alone, someone came and knocked on the door, then left. I suddenly thought, "oh, no, they're coming to take mommy's organs! They're going to kill her!" So I ran screaming over to the neighbor's house... "Don't go, mommy! I don't want them to kill you! They can't take you away!" See, I thought it meant that they could just come along and kill you for your organs whenever they wanted.

German Sausage
3 of 5

Postby German Sausage » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 pm UTC

plasma donation is really not hard. (nor in fact is whole blood)
i'm not sure if there is a scientific basis to this, but i actually feel really good for a few days after donating whole blood. can anyone tell me if this is my own smug self-satisfaction or something more medically interesting?
<bakemaster> Only German Sausage can prevent forest fires
<felstaff> Hype is like a giant disappointment ray aimed squarely at the finished article.
<watson> Treat me like a criminal, Holmes!
TMT4L

Belial

Postby Belial » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:36 pm UTC

Could be oxygen deprivation euphoria I suppose....but that really shouldn't happen with just a pint of blood

They/them

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:37 pm UTC

Maybe they're taking a little extra.
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Kithplana

Postby Kithplana » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:48 pm UTC

German Sausage wrote:i'm not sure if there is a scientific basis to this, but i actually feel really good for a few days after donating whole blood. can anyone tell me if this is my own smug self-satisfaction or something more medically interesting?

I've heard that some older folks like donating blood, too, for similar reasons -- feeling good, or feeling younger, or somesuch. I don't have anything to back it up, I suppose I just found it while I was reading up on it to see if I was eligible.

Which I am, I think. I took synthetic growth hormone, and as far as I know their only problem with growth hormone is the real stuff extracted from dead bodies. I want to donate, but that and a mild skin problem that's potentially blood-transmitted stop me. (Nobody really knows much about it.)

...That's probably more medical history on me than anyone cared to know. Oh well.

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:09 pm UTC

I've never donated blood, the one time I went I had gotten a piercing within 6 months, so they said thanks, but no thanks. I have a friend who donates blood at the Children's hospital once a month, though, and I plan on going with him at some point.
Organs are all up for grabs when I die, I won't be using them.
If I were male, I would donate my sperm. I don't really want to donate my eggs because that's a more involved procedure that involves hormone therapy and some rather invasive procedures to retrieve the eggs...however, if a close friend or my sister wanted to have children and couldn't, I would give them my eggs.
If a close friend or family member needed a kidney or bone marrow or anything that I didn't need in order to stay alive and could provide, they would have it in a heartbeat.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Gladjaframpf

Postby Gladjaframpf » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:22 am UTC

I donated blood for the first time a month or so ago. Overall, I'd say the waiting for two hours in my school gym because they were way behind schedule was many times more unpleasant than the actual procedure. Call me sick, but I thought it was kind of cool to see my blood flowing through a tube.

And my organs are definitely getting donated after I'm dead. As a lot of other people have said, it's not like I have any use for them any more, so they might as well go to someone who does.

Stief

Postby Stief » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:59 am UTC

I've given Blood once, and I'll most probably do it again, when they call me :D

I wanted to know my blood type, and I think I'm AB- or AB+ ^_^

I have no idea who that can be given to, except people who require AB- or AB+ blood...

I need to find my card...

On the topic of Organ Donation, I haven't given it much thought, but the whole "I don't need my body, so I'll use it to make other people live" seems like a good idea, so I might end up donating my body :D
bbctol wrote:There is a term for what you have created. I believe it is "Dude- that shit is EPIC."

Teknobo wrote:Seriously, try flying down the street in Need for Speed while listening to the bicycle theme from Pokémon. It's beyond fantastic.

Berengal
Superabacus Mystic of the First Rank

Postby Berengal » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:09 am UTC

I'm probably donating my body to science as well, just as soon as I stumble upon some easy way to sign up. It sort of ruins my "bake my cremated ashes into a cake to serve at the funeral" plan, but that could probably be just as easily done by having someone tell a lie...
It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students who are motivated by money: As potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

btilly

Postby btilly » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:20 am UTC

I have no problem with donating my organs after I'm dead. I do have a problem with the possibility of a doctor declaring me dead prematurely so my organs can be collected in pristine condition. (This has been known to happen.)

Everyone who is willing to donate their bodies to science, you should be aware that the most common use of such bodies is first year anatomy class for medical students. Not that training medical professionals is a bad thing, but you won't exactly be used to find the cure for cancer.

An option that nobody has mentioned so far is donating your body for art.
Some of us exist to find out what can and can't be done.

Others exist to hold the beer.

Zohar
COMMANDER PORN

Postby Zohar » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:22 am UTC

I already have an organ donor card. I want to give anything I can. I try to donate blood as much as possible (O+ FTW!) but don't always manage to (I've been taking long-term antibiotics for my eye, in drop form, not pills, and they won't let me).

Two questions:
First, in Israel, the organ donor card serves only as a written statement that that's what you want. It has no legal significance and your family still must approve of the donation. Is it the same in other countries?

Secondly, one of the questions on the blood donor application is "have you ever had homosexual sexual relations or with someone who has themselves" (or something like that). If you have, they won't take your donation. It's also the same if you've had a tattoo, I think. Does that exist in other countries too? Since I'm gay but a virgin I'm not lying but after I sleep with someone I think I'll start to lie.
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

parkaboy

Postby parkaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:03 pm UTC

well, in an attempt to snag a little extra cash now i'm going to set up a plasma donation for asap. monday morning if they arent closed, hopefully. ^_^ and i think my new years resolution will be something easy like "give blood monthly". Easy to do, since they call you to remind you, and a good deed anyhow, so yay.

I'll let you know exactly how the plasma thing goes, in as much detail as possible =]

Eschatokyrios

Postby Eschatokyrios » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:12 pm UTC

I've donated blood and platlets before. Nowadays mostly platets, because I apparantly lack some common disease that kills people with low-functioning immune systems, and that makes my platlets especially useful. Blood center called me today, in fact, because they were having a shortage, so I'm donating on Monday.

Because they want my platlets, they have me donate by Apheresis, so they return the rest of my blood to a vein after they remove the platlets. The machine involved is cool-looking (always a plus! :)), and is somewhat more uncomfortable than how I remember donating blood in the standard fashion, but it's still not that bad. I'm happy to do it.

I would have no problem donating my sperm, but I don't know anything about the process, or where I might go to donate my sperm quickly and easily. And since a lack of sperm isn't a huge societal problem, I don't feel particularly compelled to find out.

I don't care what people do with my body when I die/ gain cybernetic immortality outside of a human body. I guess I'd like it to be of some use, preferably with parts donated to people who need them for not dying, but once I'm out of it I won't care.
კაცი ბჭობდა, ღმერთი იცინოდაო
k'atsi bch'obda, ghmerti itsinodao
"Man was discussing, God was laughing"
-Georgian proverb

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

Postby Hawknc » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:19 pm UTC

How much does one get paid in the US for donating various bodily fluids? The only reason people donate blood down here is for the warm fuzzies (and the diluted orange drink and biscuits), the blood bank doesn't pay anything. I'd still continue to donate blood either way, but the concept of being paid for it is interesting.

German Sausage
3 of 5

Postby German Sausage » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:37 pm UTC

hey dude, that orange juice is good stuff. also there are party pies and milkshakes after!
<bakemaster> Only German Sausage can prevent forest fires
<felstaff> Hype is like a giant disappointment ray aimed squarely at the finished article.
<watson> Treat me like a criminal, Holmes!
TMT4L

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

Postby Hawknc » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:42 pm UTC

DUDE. I've never been given a milkshake. But then, I've only donated when it comes around to uni, so maybe they don't have room for the milkshake machine.

Zohar
COMMANDER PORN

Postby Zohar » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:52 pm UTC

parkaboy wrote:well, in an attempt to snag a little extra cash now i'm going to set up a plasma donation for asap. monday morning if they arent closed, hopefully. ^_^ and i think my new years resolution will be something easy like "give blood monthly". Easy to do, since they call you to remind you, and a good deed anyhow, so yay.

I'll let you know exactly how the plasma thing goes, in as much detail as possible =]

We don't get paid for blood in Israel. Also, the guidelines here are no donations more frequently than once every three months.

Not how I say my name

Birdman

Postby Birdman » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:55 pm UTC

I've donated blood maybe six times? Apparently I'm really good at it because I got an A+ each time. Once I even got pizza to go with my juice (not at uni though - tres stingy. Just Le Snacks).

I put myself down as a donor on my license - but I'm keeping my skin and eyes (I'm very attached to them, ha-ha!).

Zohar: As far as I know, it's the same here in Australia with organ donation.

Belial

Postby Belial » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:11 pm UTC

Zohar wrote:
parkaboy wrote:well, in an attempt to snag a little extra cash now i'm going to set up a plasma donation for asap. monday morning if they arent closed, hopefully. ^_^ and i think my new years resolution will be something easy like "give blood monthly". Easy to do, since they call you to remind you, and a good deed anyhow, so yay.

We don't get paid for blood in Israel. Also, the guidelines here are no donations more frequently than once every three months.

The blood banks don't pay for blood here, either. But plasma and other blood parts and products aren't generally harvested by the blood banks. Plasma is used in the synthesis of various drugs and such, as are certain parts and products of certain peoples' blood. And since those drugs are manufactured by private companies, they have money to *pay* donors. So they do.

And, as Eschatokyrios mentioned, plasma, platelets and such are generally harvested by Apheresis, wherein they pull the requisite amount of blood out, centrifuge it until they can harvest the parts they want, and then pump the rest back in. It takes your body a lot less time to restore the amount of plasma or platelets that were in a pint of blood than it does to restore an entire pint of whole blood. So donating once a month or even once every two weeks is totally feasible, whereas donating whole blood on that timescale would be less good.

Hawknc wrote:How much does one get paid in the US for donating various bodily fluids? The only reason people donate blood down here is for the warm fuzzies (and the diluted orange drink and biscuits), the blood bank doesn't pay anything. I'd still continue to donate blood either way, but the concept of being paid for it is interesting.

I can only speak for around here, but plasma nets between 30 and 100 dollars per donation (with the number increasing for each subsequent donation. Something to do with safety standards. The more samples of your plasma they have on hand to test, the more clearance they can get to use it for certain procedures, and thus the more valuable it is to them). If you have certain rare blood factors, you can get paid a *lot* more by certain drug companies. My brother used to make a killing donating plasma to the makers of a prenatal drug called Rogam, because he had some sort of Rh-positive factor going on.

Sperm, if you're approved can get you hundreds of dollars per donation, but the approval process is a royal pain in the ass, and could very well result in you getting nothing. I don't recommend it as a way of paying the bills.

They/them

d3adf001

Postby d3adf001 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:40 pm UTC

i am an organ donor but i dont donate blood. me and needles in my veins dont mix. i have no problem with shots tho. but im on adhd meds so my blood is probably unuseable

Zohar
COMMANDER PORN

Postby Zohar » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:50 pm UTC

Belial wrote:The blood banks don't pay for blood here, either. But plasma and other blood parts and products aren't generally harvested by the blood banks.

You say "parts and products" like some people say "dairy products". What use would you have with that? I guess vampires or various reptiles would consume it or use it for seasoning, but you're Santa. Strange.

Not how I say my name

Alisto
Crazy like a BOX!

Postby Alisto » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:56 pm UTC

My views are pretty much the same as Belial's. I've donated quite a bit of blood over the past two years.

I was looking into registering as a bone marrow donor and learned something distressing: I have to pay them to do so. While you can find charity groups and whatnot who will pay the fees during marrow drives, for the most part registering as a donor will cost you nearly $100.

Freyja wrote:"Forget that. I'm a registered organ donor because that's something I can afford to do."
Bad grammar makes me [sic].
Crazy like a BOX!
<Jauss> Because karaoke, especially karaoke + lesbians = Alisto, amirite?
<rachel> Old people ain't got shit to do but look at clocks.

Popidge

Postby Popidge » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:05 pm UTC

To everyuone here who has/will give blood, thank you. I'm one of the lucky people who has been quite literally saved thanks to a blood transfusion (during an operation when i was 6 months old).

I'd love to do the same, but i'm a bit unsure as to wether i'd be allowed to, seeing as i have Beta Thalassemia Trait. Which, if i'm not allowed to give blood, will be a little unfair, as i would love to help someone who is in a similar situation to what i was.

But i am down on the organ donor register to give everything else up once my bucket has been firmly kicked.
http://popidge.co.uk
Where you can read stuff that, quite frankly, you probably don't care about.

Return to “General”