Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby iamamy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:28 pm UTC

Confession: If I were alone with you in a room that played only Slagsmålsklubben, I'll probably fall in love with you.
Confession #2: I objectify women (including myself), and 60% of the time, I think they deserve it.
Concession: Tianjin.


Also, thank you for the Jesus Raptor reference.
It's clear that I'd been imagining it all wrong this whole time.... This is what I get for not watching the Bible episode of Wishbone.
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

User avatar
Chfan
Posts: 2141
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:26 pm UTC
Location: American East Coast

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Chfan » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm UTC

Fess: "I'm On A Boat" makes me giddy every time I see it.
Just FYI, the guy isn't avatar isn't me. But he seems pretty cool.

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby sje46 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:36 pm UTC

Confession: I objectify dem black folk cuzzen i thinks they deserve it . . .no good black folks, stealin mah land . . .
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

User avatar
Bulvox
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:37 pm UTC
Location: Not Bunny
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Bulvox » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 pm UTC

'Fess: I hate Asmodieus for no explainable reason.
Image
See Ya Space Cowboy...

User avatar
Armadillo Al
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:17 pm UTC
Location: Illinois

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Armadillo Al » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:09 pm UTC

iamamy wrote:Also, thank you for the Jesus Raptor reference.
It's clear that I'd been imagining it all wrong this whole time.... This is what I get for not watching the Bible episode of Wishbone.


Don't worry...us Westerners undoubtedly hold a ridiculously inaccurate image as *the* standard for Jesus.

For one, there's pretty much no chance that he was actually white.
Compiling.. wrote:xkcd... where EVERYONE loves EVERYONE...

User avatar
Alpha Omicron
Posts: 2765
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:07 pm UTC

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Alpha Omicron » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 pm UTC

Armadillo Al wrote:Don't worry...us Westerners undoubtedly hold a ridiculously inaccurate image as *the* standard for Jesus.
See Warner Sallman's Head of Christ.
Here is a link to a page which leverages aggregation of my tweetbook social blogomedia.

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Jessica » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 pm UTC

alpha, coming out to the meetup tonight?
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26279
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 pm UTC

iamamy wrote:Confession: I had to image Google "Jesus" for reference when asked to draw a cartoon of him (or rather, Him).
I'm very un-American.
You went with this one, right?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby sje46 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:08 pm UTC

Armadillo Al wrote:
iamamy wrote:Also, thank you for the Jesus Raptor reference.
It's clear that I'd been imagining it all wrong this whole time.... This is what I get for not watching the Bible episode of Wishbone.


Don't worry...us Westerners undoubtedly hold a ridiculously inaccurate image as *the* standard for Jesus.

For one, there's pretty much no chance that he was actually white.

How would we know it's inaccurate? We don't even know for sure that he existed.
I mean, sure I accept that he probably didn't have the color of skin he is depicted as having most of the time . . .but he was still probably white. People from the Middle and Near EAst still count as white, I do believe. No?
EDIT:
I know that race isn't a discrete thing, but I do believe most people from Israel consider themselves white.
People say that Jesus was black. I honestly don't see why this would be.
Last edited by sje46 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

User avatar
Gordon
Dr. Banana
Dr. Banana
Posts: 3521
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 am UTC
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Gordon » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:09 pm UTC

iamamy wrote:This is what I get for not watching the Bible episode of Wishbone.

Weren't they all Bible episodes?

If there's one thing I hate more than god damn Christians, it's god damn Dogs.
(I'm offensive to everyone equally. Up next: Monks)
Meaux_Pas wrote:
RealGrouchy wrote:I still remember the time when Gordon left. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying and screaming his name.
I do that too, but for an entirely different reason.
RealGrouchy wrote:
Gordon wrote:How long have I been asleep?!
Our daughter is in high school now.

Megatriorchis
Posts: 386
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:41 am UTC
Location: Hothlanta

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Megatriorchis » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:17 pm UTC

Gordon wrote:
iamamy wrote:This is what I get for not watching the Bible episode of Wishbone.

Weren't they all Bible episodes?
Nah, some of them were folk tales.
The Humanity for the Undead Coalition: Bringing Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness to the Undead and Other Supernatural Humanoids. Zombies don't eat people; people eat people!

User avatar
tin
Foxy McAwesomesworth
Posts: 1406
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:28 pm UTC
Location: Glasgow, UK
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby tin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 pm UTC

Fess: I want to lie to my already amazing kids animation job, so I can work on a 2 week, but twice as amazing animation/music video job....but this would burn so many bridges and make a lot of people angry.

I bet you that an opportunity like this will never come up again.
i dare you to take me on...

User avatar
doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself
Posts: 5454
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:31 am UTC
Location: Lexington, MA
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby doogly » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm UTC

sje46 wrote:
Armadillo Al wrote:
iamamy wrote:Also, thank you for the Jesus Raptor reference.
It's clear that I'd been imagining it all wrong this whole time.... This is what I get for not watching the Bible episode of Wishbone.


Don't worry...us Westerners undoubtedly hold a ridiculously inaccurate image as *the* standard for Jesus.

For one, there's pretty much no chance that he was actually white.

How would we know it's inaccurate? We don't even know for sure that he existed.
I mean, sure I accept that he probably didn't have the color of skin he is depicted as having most of the time . . .but he was still probably white. People from the Middle and Near EAst still count as white, I do believe. No?
EDIT:
I know that race isn't a discrete thing, but I do believe most people from Israel consider themselves white.
People say that Jesus was black. I honestly don't see why this would be.


By people from Israel, do you mean whiteys who moved their from Europe within the last century, or Palestinians? They are not so white.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

User avatar
Alpha Omicron
Posts: 2765
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:07 pm UTC

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Alpha Omicron » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:06 pm UTC

doogly wrote:By people from Israel, do you mean whiteys who moved their from Europe within the last century, or Palestinians? They are not so white.

There so much wrong with this post:
    The word "whitey" is derogatory.
    You mean "there" not "their".
    "Palestinian" does not imply a skin colour.
    Native Palestinians are white under the U.S. legal definition.
Here is a link to a page which leverages aggregation of my tweetbook social blogomedia.

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby iamamy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 pm UTC

Confession: I only half-expected my confession to stir up a melee-style forum brawl.
Does it matter what color skin Jesus was? All that matters is that he was a God-loving American.

Gordon wrote:
iamamy wrote:This is what I get for not watching the Bible episode of Wishbone.

Weren't they all Bible episodes?

If there's one thing I hate more than god damn Christians, it's god damn Dogs.
(I'm offensive to everyone equally. Up next: Monks)


The official Bible episode... You know. Where they summarize the entire Christian faith into one, fun-filled hour full of silly songs and wacky crafts you can do with string.

Confession: I don't really remember what Wishbone episodes are like.
Confession #2 (I guess technically 3): I would much rather spend my Sunday mornings in a building full of puppies.
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby sje46 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:09 pm UTC

Alpha Omicron wrote:
doogly wrote:By people from Israel, do you mean whiteys who moved their from Europe within the last century, or Palestinians? They are not so white.

There so much wrong with this post:
    The word "whitey" is derogatory.
    You mean "there" not "their".
    "Palestinian" does not imply a skin colour.
    Native Palestinians are white under the U.S. legal definition.

I meant palestinians. "Most" people from Israel, I assume, are not immigrants. Maybe most of them are. *shrug*. I assume most of them has had ancestry there for many generations.
And under US legal definition, I do believe they are white.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

User avatar
doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself
Posts: 5454
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:31 am UTC
Location: Lexington, MA
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby doogly » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 pm UTC

Whitey is our word. I'm taking it back.
People from the Near and Middle East are quite distant from Europeans. Palestinians are mostly Arab or otherwise Semitic. I suppose if you only have say four categories of race, like white, black, Asian, New World, then sure, they're probably in the Caucasoid group, but that's a coarser grouping than I think is wise.
Totally no excuse for their though.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby sje46 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:41 pm UTC

doogly wrote:Whitey is our word. I'm taking it back.
People from the Near and Middle East are quite distant from Europeans. Palestinians are mostly Arab or otherwise Semitic. I suppose if you only have say four categories of race, like white, black, Asian, New World, then sure, they're probably in the Caucasoid group, but that's a coarser grouping than I think is wise.
Totally no excuse for their though.

You mean Native American?

And I don't think you read my other post.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

luketheduke
Sour Kraut
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:56 pm UTC
Location: Where the Kraut's at

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby luketheduke » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:44 pm UTC

doogly wrote:race

eth. ni. ci. ty.
We aren't dobermans and german shepherds.

If you are worrying about Jesus' skin color, you should reread the new testament, because you must have got something wrong.
As long as I know how to love / I know I'll stay alive /
'cause I've got all my life to live / and I've got all my love to give / and I'll survive /
I will survive

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Jessica » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:52 pm UTC

I go by the settlers of the stone age version of racial groups.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

User avatar
Chfan
Posts: 2141
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:26 pm UTC
Location: American East Coast

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Chfan » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 am UTC

Fess: I feel like I could collapse and die and leave the whole damned world behind, and I wouldn't care less.I don't know what it is, but to be honest I couldn't give two shits about anything right now.
Just FYI, the guy isn't avatar isn't me. But he seems pretty cool.

User avatar
doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself
Posts: 5454
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:31 am UTC
Location: Lexington, MA
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby doogly » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:17 am UTC

If you want to call the whole of the western hemisphere America, I'm not going to object. Plenty of people And no, I hadn't read your other post, it was made after I read the thread but before I clicked reply, so I didn't get a ninja warning. Wiki suggests there are up to 3 million Mizrahim in Israel, though this number includes Jewish immigrants from other Middle Eastern nations, out of a bit over 5 million Jews and 7 million people total. This is actually a lot more than I had thought.

Ethnicity is a social construct, and race is a biological grouping. According to what the US census asks about, the only ethnicities that matter are Hispanic and non-Hispanic. So, this may give an inkling as to why I have little respect for their definition of race.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

User avatar
eternauta3k
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:19 am UTC
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby eternauta3k » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:18 am UTC

Confession: the more I think about getting some work done tonight, the better it feels to keep lazing around.
VectorZero wrote:It takes a real man to impact his own radius

That's right, slash your emo-wrists and spill all your emo-globin

luketheduke
Sour Kraut
Posts: 1105
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:56 pm UTC
Location: Where the Kraut's at

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby luketheduke » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 am UTC

doogly wrote:Ethnicity is a social construct, and race is a biological grouping.

None of them should really matter.
As long as I know how to love / I know I'll stay alive /
'cause I've got all my life to live / and I've got all my love to give / and I'll survive /
I will survive

User avatar
Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!
Posts: 6986
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Hawknc » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:25 am UTC

iamamy wrote:Does it matter what color skin Jesus was? All that matters is that he was a God-loving American.

Man, Gordon should discuss xkcd with random people in restaurants more often. :D
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Gordon
Dr. Banana
Dr. Banana
Posts: 3521
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 am UTC
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Gordon » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 am UTC

Hawknc wrote:
iamamy wrote:Does it matter what color skin Jesus was? All that matters is that he was a God-loving American.

Man, Gordon should discuss xkcd with random people in restaurants more often. :D

I do all the time. She's just the first to join (so far as I know). It's all part of the Banana recruitment plan davean and I have been working on. Trying to up the quality of life around here and get rid of some of the riff raff (I don't care if that's not how it's spell, fyi) that seem to have filtered in.
Meaux_Pas wrote:
RealGrouchy wrote:I still remember the time when Gordon left. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying and screaming his name.
I do that too, but for an entirely different reason.
RealGrouchy wrote:
Gordon wrote:How long have I been asleep?!
Our daughter is in high school now.

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby iamamy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:54 am UTC

Aww, thanks Hawnkc. :}
You alright.

So... Gordon being a drunk asshole to me was sort of a pre-screening for being invited to join this forum?

Nah, I'll stop bashing you, Gordon. You were great.
Speaking of you being great, I'm gonna be expecting monthly checks from you in about 9 months.
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

User avatar
Gordon
Dr. Banana
Dr. Banana
Posts: 3521
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 am UTC
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Gordon » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 am UTC

I knew I didn't tip you enough..

(or too much?)
Meaux_Pas wrote:
RealGrouchy wrote:I still remember the time when Gordon left. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying and screaming his name.
I do that too, but for an entirely different reason.
RealGrouchy wrote:
Gordon wrote:How long have I been asleep?!
Our daughter is in high school now.

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby sje46 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:02 am UTC

doogly wrote:If you want to call the whole of the western hemisphere America, I'm not going to object. Plenty of people And no, I hadn't read your other post, it was made after I read the thread but before I clicked reply, so I didn't get a ninja warning. Wiki suggests there are up to 3 million Mizrahim in Israel, though this number includes Jewish immigrants from other Middle Eastern nations, out of a bit over 5 million Jews and 7 million people total. This is actually a lot more than I had thought.

Ethnicity is a social construct, and race is a biological grouping. According to what the US census asks about, the only ethnicities that matter are Hispanic and non-Hispanic. So, this may give an inkling as to why I have little respect for their definition of race.

Not the whole of the western hemisphere, but both North and South America. Natives from there are called Native Americans. Not "New Worldians". My other post was this one:
How would we know it's inaccurate? We don't even know for sure that he existed.
I mean, sure I accept that he probably didn't have the color of skin he is depicted as having most of the time . . .but he was still probably white. People from the Middle and Near EAst still count as white, I do believe. No?
EDIT:
I know that race isn't a discrete thing, but I do believe most people from Israel consider themselves white.
People say that Jesus was black. I honestly don't see why this would be.
The point is that sure, people with ancestry from there look different than european whites, but they consider themselves white still. Arab is not a race. Middle Eastern is not a race.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

User avatar
tryptanymph
More metal than thou
Posts: 2471
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:42 pm UTC
Location: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby tryptanymph » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:05 am UTC

Gordon wrote:I knew I didn't tip you enough..

(or too much?)
Or did you just give far too much "tip"?

I realise this was the implication, but I liked the way I put it better...

Confession: I have had 2 weeks off college so far, and I have done NO FUCKING WORK whatsoever. Shit.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26279
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:24 am UTC

iamamy wrote:Confession: I only half-expected my confession to stir up a melee-style forum brawl.
Does it matter what color skin Jesus was? All that matters is that he was a God-loving American.
Jesus or Jeezus?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Magic Smoothie
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 am UTC
Location: location, location.
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Magic Smoothie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:39 am UTC

Confession: I have never read LotR.
The Smoothie has started blogging. OH NO.
Image

User avatar
diotimajsh
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:10 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby diotimajsh » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 am UTC

I have never read the Chronicles of Narnia.
Osha wrote:Foolish Patriarchy! Your feeble attempts at social pressure have no effect on my invincible awesomeness! Bwahahahaa


Blog type thing

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby sje46 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 am UTC

I have never read.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

User avatar
Darin!!!
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:32 am UTC
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Darin!!! » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:14 am UTC

I love you.

please stop ignoring me.

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby iamamy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 am UTC

sleepygamer wrote:
Gordon wrote:I knew I didn't tip you enough..

(or too much?)
Or did you just give far too much "tip"?

I realise this was the implication, but I liked the way I put it better...

Confession: I have had 2 weeks off college so far, and I have done NO FUCKING WORK whatsoever. Shit.



Considering the nature and quality of my "services" at the "restaurant," I don't think there is such a thing as too much tip or tip.

Also, isn't the point of Non-College, Non-Work?
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

User avatar
Darin!!!
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:32 am UTC
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby Darin!!! » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 am UTC

i'm considering ending my life and i hope someone will make me feel better.
even if it's a stranger on the internet.

User avatar
thatguy
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:25 am UTC
Location: MPLS
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby thatguy » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:57 am UTC

Darin!!! wrote:i'm considering ending my life and i hope someone will make me feel better.
even if it's a stranger on the internet.

Spoiler:
Image

Chai Kovsky wrote:Thatguy, you are my Big Damn Hero!
Thank you! You win the day!

obituary
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:21 am UTC
Location: washington.
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby obituary » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:12 am UTC

Darin!!! wrote:i'm considering ending my life and i hope someone will make me feel better.
even if it's a stranger on the internet.

i dont want you to. i dont know if that helps.
whats wrong?
hey. i like you. <3.
Image
Image

User avatar
DJorgensen
Posts: 1503
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:24 pm UTC
Location: A small reality, fractured from this one.
Contact:

Re: Confessional Lead- Something weighing on your mind?

Postby DJorgensen » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 am UTC

Confession: oh my god seriously, there are nice people in the world? Like people who are open and accepting and fucking cute and just ... good?
And they want to talk to me?!
Gahhhh, now I am going to be giddy and happy for having met someone nice. :oops:
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests