Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Lithium33

Re: Confessional Bed - Not just for pillow talk!

Postby Lithium33 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 am UTC

unknown604 wrote:
Lithium33 wrote:I am addicted to this place when I am happy, and past addicted when I am not.

Me too. That's what happens when you replace the people you'd be talking to IRL with the internet.

Speaking of which:

T'was a good day today yesterday. Great even. Got to give two very emotional FUCK YOU's without actually saying it.

Laid a friend to rest and said my piece. It felt like a huge load was lifted off my shoulders. His parents and school chums are pissed at me, oh well, to hell with them, we were his real friends and he willed everything to us.

After the funeral, our old racing mentors physically dragged me and the rest of us to the old kart track for some "therapy". It actually worked, though it took 30 minutes of flying hot laps and for them to tell me that I just set the overall track record, which ex-Best Friend held for 6 years. Even better was that she was racing right beside me, and the only thing she could do was watch as I passed her. She winced each and every time; I just felt better and better.

I shouldn't feel happy right now, but I do. I feel like such a shitty person, but I shouldn't, or should I? I don't think that watching someone you love(d?) self-destruct in front of you should be this enjoyable, if so at all, especially since I'm self-destructing a bit too.

Oh well, I haven't had a swig of alcohol in nearly 23 hours and that's all that matters to me for now.

Yeah, I always feel like self-destructing, I just rarely have the chance. Once I graduate, I'll see how far I'll go in self-destructing. Even when I'm happy the thought pervades my mind. You know, I want to just get drunk or high 90% of the time, unfortunately my options are limited. So my parents think I'm doing fine on that front, when really I'm not.

It's kind of odd. I'm not depressed like I was when I complained before, but I still just want to lose control of everything. And I just know it's gonna happen eventually.
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity." Hunter S. Thompson

"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all." Neutral Milk Hotel

unknown604

Postby unknown604 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 am UTC

Lithium33 wrote:Yeah, I always feel like self-destructing, I just rarely have the chance. Once I graduate, I'll see how far I'll go in self-destructing. Even when I'm happy the thought pervades my mind.

The whole self-destruction thing is quite new to me and my friends. Events of late have rocked us all to our cores, I've been hit hard, but by no means the hardest. It doesn't help any of us that there are several striking parallels between the recent happenings and things that happened 3-5 years ago. It's kinda like how MJ's will and his memorial were on the same day only 7 years apart, except in my case, it's a whole lot freakier and depressing. None of us have really gone really far with this self-destruction thing, it's just that we're all sitting on the edge, and have been doing so for a few months now. It's just that we're all so tense that we can never totally let go and be happy for too long if we can at all.

Lithium33 wrote:You know, I want to just get drunk or high 90% of the time, unfortunately my options are limited. So my parents think I'm doing fine on that front, when really I'm not.

Honestly, I don't want to get drunk or high that often, it's just that I find it to be the last resort as I often can't find anybody close to talk to. My parents pretty much know what's going on in my life, but just not how hard it's been on me lately, so they've quite wisely deferred the handling of my case to the closest people in my life, my friends. I find myself to be extremely lucky like that.

Lithium33 wrote:It's kind of odd. I'm not depressed like I was when I complained before, but I still just want to lose control of everything. And I just know it's gonna happen eventually.

I know the feeling quite well, at least I think that I do. Karting has taught my friends and I how to walk that fine line between being in control and losing it. You're right, it does happen eventually, however, when it does, all you can do (as I've been told by my mentors) is find some grip, push hard and settle into a nice groove until next time. This is how my friends and I generally approach things in life. I want to lose control, however, each time that I'm on the cusp of doing so my training takes hold of me, and if not, my friends do. I have a feeling that I'm overdue for a massive loss of control though, since that while you can save yourself from spinning out of control, you can't really do that each and every time and expect to walk away with no damage. One of these days, I'm thinking that the damage will just be too much, and I'll have to come in to pit for repairs.

Kinda unrelated: I have $500 on Barrichello beating Button today. Whilst the drinking has stopped, the gambling has not. Oh well, it's all in the family anyways.
If I get you angry, know that:
I have a talent at saying stupid things, either that or I'm drunk; and,
Normally I'd be ranting to my friends, but since they're gone, I have only the internet; and,
If I do this, call me out on it. Just don't call me crazy.

Ran4

Re:

Postby Ran4 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:25 pm UTC

aisling wrote:Since I got contact lenses, I've been terribly scared of impaling my eyes on anything which juts out of any object. I mean ... those little hooks for random products at the grocery store

Hey, those are SCARY. Specially when you can barely see the line :(

I'm trying to figure something out.
Well, I suppose I can say that I really can't cook. Not "I'm bad at cooking" but "I haven't cooked anything in months". This'll soon hit me in the face, really hard :)

Lithium33

Postby Lithium33 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:21 pm UTC

I just realized that I'm self-centered as all fuck.
"In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity." Hunter S. Thompson

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:43 pm UTC

You and 97% of the human race.

luketheduke
Sour Kraut

Postby luketheduke » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:45 pm UTC

existential_elevator wrote:You and 97% of the human race.

Scientific fact. Because of the fraction.
As long as I know how to love / I know I'll stay alive /
'cause I've got all my life to live / and I've got all my love to give / and I'll survive /
I will survive

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm UTC

British accents are sexy, especially on a cute girl.

What? The confessions have been really deep recently...
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

Ati
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's dry, and slightly radioactive.

Postby Ati » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:47 pm UTC

Fess: I am ashamed of my parents' taste in music. My mother listens to Vanilla Ice. Loud.
I can kill you with my brain.

a386

Postby a386 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:33 pm UTC

fess: i am often ashamed of my own taste in music, when i think my parents can hear it. they both have real good taste and i'm afraid they won't approve.

'NOTHER FESS (not so much of a fess considering i would tell this to anyone at the drop of a hat): when i think of self-destruction, i think of the destruction of the network of loved ones i've built up around me in my years of being alive. burning bridges, yano? this kind of self-destruction is simultaneously giddily exciting and something i do not want to do at all. it's like .. the sort of thing i will entertain for hours in daydream fantasies, but then as soon as it comes down to reality it feels wrong. still, i'd like to blow out of town for an adventure and leave everyone on good terms. not sure if that's possible. not trying too hard to make this make sense. don't care who reads it.

Lithium33

Postby Lithium33 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:22 pm UTC

a386 wrote:fess: i am often ashamed of my own taste in music, when i think my parents can hear it. they both have real good taste and i'm afraid they won't approve.

'NOTHER FESS (not so much of a fess considering i would tell this to anyone at the drop of a hat): when i think of self-destruction, i think of the destruction of the network of loved ones i've built up around me in my years of being alive. burning bridges, yano? this kind of self-destruction is simultaneously giddily exciting and something i do not want to do at all. it's like .. the sort of thing i will entertain for hours in daydream fantasies, but then as soon as it comes down to reality it feels wrong. still, i'd like to blow out of town for an adventure and leave everyone on good terms. not sure if that's possible. not trying too hard to make this make sense. don't care who reads it.

Yeah, when I think of self-destruction, it's very personal, not involving other people. For example, right now a DXM high is hitting me, but I feel a little sick from the stuff I drunk. I feel stupid for doing this, but in a little while it'll be good, maybe I'll throw up. I don't really like myself right now.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:41 pm UTC

ThorFluff wrote:BAH! No isolation ever did anyone troubled any good. Humans are pack animals. While you might not want to depend or bother your friends, it isn't wrong to ask them for help.
While I agree with the overall theory of "Humans, as a general rule, are social creatures that need interaction as part of their lives", I disagree that you can say "All humans need friends"

I mean, if nothing else, that bit of our brains that needs social interaction from time to time is bound to fuck up in someone's system. The one extreme exists - people who tend to freak out and have panic attacks or cease being able to function properly if they don't get constant human interaction. They can get by for a time without it, but they'll need it eventually. I assume the opposite exists as well - while they can interact with other people fine, they need (and would prefer) to be left the fuck alone.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Alpha Omicron

Postby Alpha Omicron » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:I assume the opposite exists as well - while they can interact with other people fine, they need (and would prefer) to be left the fuck alone.
The guys who spend most of their lives in a cave, carving it into a cathedral with a chisel? Tibetan holy men who live at the top of a mountain?
Here is a link to a page which leverages aggregation of my tweetbook social blogomedia.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 am UTC

Alpha Omicron wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:I assume the opposite exists as well - while they can interact with other people fine, they need (and would prefer) to be left the fuck alone.
The guys who spend most of their lives in a cave, carving it into a cathedral with a chisel? Tibetan holy men who live at the top of a mountain?
Or me. But yeah.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Lithium33

Postby Lithium33 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 am UTC

I am so far gone right now, way, way, way, out. I just got back from my best friend. i really like him. Robo FTW!

krynd

Postby krynd » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:49 am UTC

Confession: I just picked a LAN Party over a girl. I am hopelessly nerdy...

Spoiler:
Worst part is this is someone I've wanted to ask out for a while, but I still chose going to a LAN party over her. Damn am I awkward.
Dangermouse wrote:I hope this doesn't mirror too much of what you've read--and btw, you should read less and do more. No one takes good pictures or runs a marathon sitting on their couch surfing the internet.

WCG xkcd team

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 am UTC

You should have invited her! Even if you were worried the LAN party would scare her off!
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

krynd

Postby krynd » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:32 am UTC

Nah, she's only mildly interested in video games, and would probably spend the night pestering me about some baseball game that she'd be watching the night before. She did that once, while I was trying to work.

PROTIP: A simple "how's it going?" probably isn't best responded with "Well, [sports team] did great last night, [sports player] did [some sporty thing]. [sports, sports, sports, ad nauseum]".

Confession: I'm a guy who hates sports who is, ironically, interested in a girl who loves sports (at least baseball and possibly hockey). Thus far I haven't the heart to tell her I'm uninterested in sports, because it seems she isn't faking it (she regularly attends games and practically dresses entirely in sports uniforms, etc) and may be devastated that I don't share a key pastime of hers.

Spoiler:
Extra-secret confession, because I'm feeling kind of buzzed: If I do work up the courage to ask her out, and it works out well, I'm ashamed my father (who's a bit of an asshat at times, but overall a great fellow), may start to call her the "son I never had". Yep, he's ashamed I'd rather play with the computer than watch a football game, and would probably revel in having someone to share his pastime with, while casually mentioning at every opportunity how "unmanly" I am. I often wonder if that plays into my awkwardness around her...
Dangermouse wrote:I hope this doesn't mirror too much of what you've read--and btw, you should read less and do more. No one takes good pictures or runs a marathon sitting on their couch surfing the internet.

WCG xkcd team

Lithium33

Postby Lithium33 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:15 am UTC

krynd wrote:Nah, she's only mildly interested in video games, and would probably spend the night pestering me about some baseball game that she'd be watching the night before. She did that once, while I was trying to work.

PROTIP: A simple "how's it going?" probably isn't best responded with "Well, [sports team] did great last night, [sports player] did [some sporty thing]. [sports, sports, sports, ad nauseum]".

Confession: I'm a guy who hates sports who is, ironically, interested in a girl who loves sports (at least baseball and possibly hockey). Thus far I haven't the heart to tell her I'm uninterested in sports, because it seems she isn't faking it (she regularly attends games and practically dresses entirely in sports uniforms, etc) and may be devastated that I don't share a key pastime of hers.

Spoiler:
Extra-secret confession, because I'm feeling kind of buzzed: If I do work up the courage to ask her out, and it works out well, I'm ashamed my father (who's a bit of an asshat at times, but overall a great fellow), may start to call her the "son I never had". Yep, he's ashamed I'd rather play with the computer than watch a football game, and would probably revel in having someone to share his pastime with, while casually mentioning at every opportunity how "unmanly" I am. I often wonder if that plays into my awkwardness around her...

Haha this is an interesting conundrum. How much do you hate sports? If it's really active hatred, I can't see the relationship working out. If you just don't care that much, it'll be fine, just find some other common ground then. There are lots of sports-crazy guys who go out with girls who can't care less about sports, so there's that. Or try to take at least a partial interest in the things she's doing, because if this girl is as crazy about sports as you say, she will want to go to baseball/hockey games with you. This is an odd gender reversion.

And if you can't get over it, well, she's a plus for a lot of other guys.

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
ThorFluff wrote:BAH! No isolation ever did anyone troubled any good. Humans are pack animals. While you might not want to depend or bother your friends, it isn't wrong to ask them for help.
While I agree with the overall theory of "Humans, as a general rule, are social creatures that need interaction as part of their lives", I disagree that you can say "All humans need friends"

I mean, if nothing else, that bit of our brains that needs social interaction from time to time is bound to fuck up in someone's system. The one extreme exists - people who tend to freak out and have panic attacks or cease being able to function properly if they don't get constant human interaction. They can get by for a time without it, but they'll need it eventually. I assume the opposite exists as well - while they can interact with other people fine, they need (and would prefer) to be left the fuck alone.

Ah yes I agree with you. But what I was refering to was the "troubled" part. She obviously desired to have someone to talk to and confide in but was considering Isolation to spare her friends the trouble, which I still claim is no good alternative.
And as far as Isolationism goes, I guess I could argue that you get your social needs fulfilled on the internet. It's not like the internet or my post walked up to you and demanded conversation ;). But I'd feel like I'm trolling. As with every "rule" when it comes to humans there must be exceptions.
Last edited by ThorFluff on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
EsotericWombat wrote:You're... calling the Rolling Stones emo.

It might take a while to gather the lynch mob. no one really planned against this eventuality.

krynd wrote:That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

luketheduke
Sour Kraut

Postby luketheduke » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 am UTC

ThorFluff wrote:SexyTalon... ...her...

Heeheehee.
It's not like Sexy still HAS the old Sailor Moon-esque avatar, not, it's clearly a 30-something dude with a BEARD.
As long as I know how to love / I know I'll stay alive /
'cause I've got all my life to live / and I've got all my love to give / and I'll survive /
I will survive

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 am UTC

Damnit i edited that!
Refered to the wrong person and som such :P

EDIT:
I was refering to Eternal Lunas earlier post ;)

It might take a while to gather the lynch mob. no one really planned against this eventuality.

krynd wrote:That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

SDIX
is afraid of bananas

Postby SDIX » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm UTC

I haven't visited in like 2 weeks and I just hit "mark forums read" without bothering to read anything. I suck, am in a bad mood, and loath most everyone right now. why the hell am I posting? eh, whatever

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:37 pm UTC

ThorFluff wrote:And as far as Isolationism goes, I guess I could argue that you get your social needs fulfilled on the internet. It's not like the internet or my post walked up to you and demanded conversation ;). But I'd feel like I'm trolling. As with every "rule" when it comes to humans there must be exceptions.
Sez you. There are no exceptions to carefully worded rules.

See, now I'm just being a dick....

unknown604

Postby unknown604 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 pm UTC

I just finished a whole small bottle of Nutella all by myself. I feel quite disgusted with myself.
Normally I'd be ranting to my friends, but since they're gone, I have only the internet; and,

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:13 pm UTC

Confession: I've recieved word on weather or not I get into the University. Haven't checked yet.
Confession: PM convo with I_D has proven very benificial to my writing skills. She prompts me to the use of a better language.

Lissa

Postby Lissa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:09 pm UTC

When I talk amazing people online, I feel so...insufficent

Lithium33

Postby Lithium33 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:42 am UTC

These past couple days have been the best days I've had in a while. I really like my friend for being able to make me feel good.

Baldur

Postby Baldur » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 am UTC

Confession: I just looked in a full-length mirror and, for the for time in a long time, liked what I saw there. This has made me so amazingly cheerful.
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

krynd

Postby krynd » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:47 am UTC

Baldur wrote:Confession: I just looked in a full-length mirror and, for the for time in a long time, liked what I saw there. This has made me so amazingly cheerful.

Confession: I recently looked in a full-length mirror and didn't like what I saw. Don't know whether it was hypoglycemia or not (hadn't eaten for 10 hours), but my profile looks like a somewhat overweight woman, and my face is decidingly pale. If I didn't have such a gigantic penis wasn't so self-confident, I probably wouldn't have prepared a joke about it to tell my friends at a later date (going to pretend I was a woman all along, and insist on it being true for as long as possible).

Lithium33 wrote:Haha this is an interesting conundrum. How much do you hate sports? If it's really active hatred, I can't see the relationship working out. If you just don't care that much, it'll be fine, just find some other common ground then. There are lots of sports-crazy guys who go out with girls who can't care less about sports, so there's that. Or try to take at least a partial interest in the things she's doing, because if this girl is as crazy about sports as you say, she will want to go to baseball/hockey games with you. This is an odd gender reversion.

And if you can't get over it, well, she's a plus for a lot of other guys.

I really don't like sports, although I'm fine if I have something interesting to think about while sitting there. I'm perfectly willing to sit through a game so long as she doesn't actually expect me to be anywhere near as enthusiastic about it as she will be. Sort of like how (most) guys (I know) don't like to be dragged to the theatre or symphony, and will just sit there pretending to like it because they like her.

Confession: I really like the theatre and symphonies. Knowing my luck, she'll find them to be unbearable.

Confession: I've lately had a serious desire to drink some Earl Grey while reading a book. Preferably I'd do this in a room reminiscent of a 19th century study. I'm either the most awesome person I know, or the lamest. I choose the former.

Spoiler:
That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

WCG xkcd team

mickyj300x

Postby mickyj300x » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:07 am UTC

krynd wrote:Confession: I really like the theatre and symphonies. Knowing my luck, she'll find them to be unbearable.

Any favourite playwrights/composers?

Fess: I managed to talk my mum into buying me a notebook for no reason.

unknown604

Postby unknown604 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:16 am UTC

krynd wrote:I really don't like sports, although I'm fine if I have something interesting to think about while sitting there. I'm perfectly willing to sit through a game so long as she doesn't actually expect me to be anywhere near as enthusiastic about it as she will be. Sort of like how (most) guys (I know) don't like to be dragged to the theatre or symphony, and will just sit there pretending to like it because they like her.

Confession: I really like the theatre and symphonies. Knowing my luck, she'll find them to be unbearable.

You have your music, she has her sports. I'm sure that you'd be happy if she went to see the orchestra with you. That said, I'm pretty sure that she'd just be happy that you're there at a game. You're giving up some of you're own time to spend with her; who doesn't like it when somebody else sacrifices their time to spend it with them anyways?

Besides, after a while, I'm sure that sports will grow on you and the symphony will grow on her. Pretty sure.

krynd wrote:Confession: I've lately had a serious desire to drink some Earl Grey while reading a book. Preferably I'd do this in a room reminiscent of a 19th century study. I'm either the most awesome person I know, or the lamest. I choose the former.

I have done this quite a few times. The first time, I spent the rest of the day acting all snooty and talking like Captain Picard though it was probably due to the fact that I was in Britain reading a Star Trek book, it also probably didn't hurt that I was also coming off a massive sugar rush. The other times though, ended normally.

Fuck. Now I've forgotten what I was gonna say when I got here. Damn.

krynd

Postby krynd » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 am UTC

mickyj300x wrote:
krynd wrote:Confession: I really like the theatre and symphonies. Knowing my luck, she'll find them to be unbearable.

Any favourite playwrights/composers?

Not really. As long as it's literally/musically sound, I'll probably watch/listen to it. I mostly just attend local events, so my experience (especially in theatre), is extremely limited. The various local arts groups (if you could call them that) don't perform often, and usually just pick some popular works when they do perform. Still, it is fun, and I'm sure as I branch out from the local events (don't really have the money to travel far right now), I'd be better able to answer your question.

To stem the obvious question (why don't I join a local troupe/orchestra?), I'm not particuarly (or even at all) good at acting or playing an instrument. That is all.

unknown604 wrote:You have your music, she has her sports. I'm sure that you'd be happy if she went to see the orchestra with you. That said, I'm pretty sure that she'd just be happy that you're there at a game. You're giving up some of you're own time to spend with her; who doesn't like it when somebody else sacrifices their time to spend it with them anyways?

Besides, after a while, I'm sure that sports will grow on you and the symphony will grow on her. Pretty sure.

Sounds like a plan.

unknown604 wrote:
krynd wrote:Confession: I've lately had a serious desire to drink some Earl Grey while reading a book. Preferably I'd do this in a room reminiscent of a 19th century study. I'm either the most awesome person I know, or the lamest. I choose the former.

I have done this quite a few times. The first time, I spent the rest of the day acting all snooty and talking like Captain Picard though it was probably due to the fact that I was in Britain reading a Star Trek book, it also probably didn't hurt that I was also coming off a massive sugar rush. The other times though, ended normally.

That sounds awesome. I'm going to have to do that at least once, just to see the looks on people's faces.

WCG xkcd team

ThorFluff
Ursus Onanis

Postby ThorFluff » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 am UTC

krynd wrote:
Confession: I've lately had a serious desire to drink some Earl Grey while reading a book. Preferably I'd do this in a room reminiscent of a 19th century study. I'm either the most awesome person I know, or the lamest. I choose the former.

Spoiler:
That'd make an awesome sig. Unfortunately, I'm sure self-sigging isn't allowed...

Sigged

Cytoplasm

Postby Cytoplasm » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 pm UTC

Fess: There are many, many times I feel I could go my whole life without sex and still be scared by the jokes..
¡No tengo miedo a fantasmas!

Spoiler:
Cytoplasm: I have catoragized some of my family into lolcats.
Felstaff: For a drudging Thursday afternoon, that level of cuteness has really made my day. Can... Can I keep you?

Felstaff wrote:
Cytoplasm wrote:shannonigans

<3

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Not like it's against the rules or anything, but it's like wearing spandex. You want to be very, very sure of what you're doing before you do it.

Gentlelady

Postby Gentlelady » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:36 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Not like it's against the rules or anything, but it's like wearing spandex. You want to be very, very sure of what you're doing before you do it.

For some reason, I just imagined you in spandex after I read this.
d33p wrote:And Karma rode upon a pale horse, and GentleLady followed behind.
sleepygamer wrote:Once you go sleepy you never go backy.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:38 pm UTC

hawt
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:55 pm UTC

Gentlelady wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:Not like it's against the rules or anything, but it's like wearing spandex. You want to be very, very sure of what you're doing before you do it.
For some reason, I just imagined you in spandex after I read this.
There's a reason. I know what I'm doing.

tin
Foxy McAwesomesworth

Postby tin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 pm UTC

Pictures, please.
i dare you to take me on...

rath358
The bone of my bone

Postby rath358 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 pm UTC

Fess: a friend appears to have blocked me on Facebook. It hurts.=[

Return to “General”