Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Raiku

Re: Post yo' fess - Sponsored by the NBA

Postby Raiku » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm UTC

I've been lazy and not come to the fora much recently-and I chopped off all my hair... :(

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 pm UTC

Pirate.Bondage wrote:
sje46 wrote:Confession 3:
There is a girl I met online from the other side of the country whom I talk to like 4 or 5 hours each time. She gave me her phone number, but I'm too afraid to call her cuz I talk funny.

Well if she's a decent person she won't CARE how you talk.
You need to stop worrying so much. I mean it. You are amazing, kind, sweet, and adorable..you have nothing to worry about. Any girl would be lucky to have you. I know it's hard to find courage sometimes but honestly, I doubt she'll care about how you talk.

Thanks Brandi. You always know how to make me feel better.
*glomps*
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 pm UTC

I've had sex this year more times than any previous year.
I think I'm up to 3 times.

Most years tally up to 0. Except for that blip a few years ago when I got... 2 or 3? Can't remember.

The wanting sex isn't really a big deal. I don't care about getting sex. I probably could be happy without sex for another year. It's more the regularity, or the consistent feelings that I want. I've had enough of roller coasters. I hate them right now.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:45 pm UTC

Jessica wrote:I've had sex this year more times than any previous year.
I think I'm up to 3 times.

Most years tally up to 0. Except for that blip a few years ago when I got... 2 or 3? Can't remember.

The wanting sex isn't really a big deal. I don't care about getting sex. I probably could be happy without sex for another year. It's more the regularity, or the consistent feelings that I want. I've had enough of roller coasters. I hate them right now.

See, this is making me more jealous. Because, if I remember correctly you like girls (sorry if thats not you and Im thinking of someone else)which must make it harder for you than someone like me who has a full half of the human race but still none of them likes me but you still get it three times a year which is more than me in my life.
But it's not that that I care about. It's the fact that I never even had a girlfriend or a date in my life. I don't care about sex as much as I do just hugging a girl.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:28 pm UTC

sje46 wrote:just hugging a girl.

It really is a wonderful experience.
Wanna hear the truth? Life is downright ok.

felltir
has a sniper scope and a trigger finger.

Postby felltir » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:33 pm UTC

Fat Tony wrote:

That's a really mean and dickish thing to say.
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!
The Great Hippo wrote:I THINK THE SOLAR SYSTEM MIGHT BE AN ATOM OF OXYGEN.

Blog

he/him/his

thecommabandit

Postby thecommabandit » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm UTC

Confession Uno: I don't understand the above post.

Confession Dos: I only have four big regrets in my life. I regret that I spent those years dreaming and pining after her. I could've got so much done. I regret those months pining after that other her. I could've gotten do much done then, too. I regret not having gotten to know her properly (different her) before she left. I regret that I didn't have that idea earlier so I could've spent this year somewhere completely different rather than the city I've always lived in. It would've complicated things so much and meant I wouldn't've gotten to known the people around me better than before but I still regret it, just because I'll never get the chance for that ever again. Unless I fail school this year.

*sigh*

felltir

Postby felltir » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:57 pm UTC

Sje was being sad about how he's never had a girlfriend, and doesn't even want sex, just the awesomeness of cuddling.

Fat tony came in and said, yeah, it is good (read: this thing you don't have? it's awesome.)
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!

Blog

he/him/his

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:01 pm UTC

Felltir wrote:
Fat Tony wrote:

That's a really mean and dickish thing to say.

I appreciate your saying this, but I really don't think that he was trying to be mean, or make me jealous or anything. If he said that having sex or fellatio or something is an awesome experience, then I would agree with you that he was being a jerk. But I just think that he was just being a little careless.
And I agree. Hugging a girl is when I'm happiest.

felltir

Postby felltir » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:02 pm UTC

Sorry. I am a little touchy atm.

Fess: The reason for this is that one of my best friends WON'T STOP SAYING HURTFUL THINGS.
Spoiler:

Blog

he/him/his

Delalyra

Postby Delalyra » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:03 pm UTC

I read it as Fat Tony was agreeing with him (because as I understand it, tony's not been hugging too many girls lately).

Insignificant Deifaction wrote:a post

Hey! We've missed you!

Felltir wrote:
Lots of people wrote:I'M NOT HAVING SEX :(

I am, and now feel guilty.

Don't. edit: have a hug. :)
you may remember me from 2008 or 2009. I left for a while. I'm now sporadically back. I tumble here.

MechanicalPen

Postby MechanicalPen » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:10 pm UTC

Confess': I am having lots of sex. with myself...

Daeren Ryft

Postby Daeren Ryft » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:12 pm UTC

Fess: I want to post the epic saga of my horrible failure of a relationship and why it pretty much made me the mental train wreck I am now, but 1: Its long and I don't know if I want to write it all, and 2: I'm stupidly afraid that I'll post it and it will be just read over and ignored. It...bothers me for some reason when I say something and it's not referenced, because that makes me think nobody cared about it, even though I know that people read it and acknowledged it.

Hoo boy. I'm a mess.
SecondTalon wrote:Did I mention that Robert Frost drives a rocket-car that's powered by constantly firing shotguns in my world?

Torvaun

Postby Torvaun » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:13 pm UTC

MechanicalPen wrote:Confess': I am having lots of sex. with myself...

Confession: I didn't feel like waiting for Jessica to find it.
Hawknc wrote:I don't know if you've never heard of trolling, or if you're just very good at it.

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm UTC

Confession: I lied today about how many hours I worked on a particular project. I went in, signed the sheet to make it appears as if I had been there for two hours, and walked out. I knew no one else would be there today.
多么现在棕色母牛?

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:31 pm UTC

Delalyra wrote:I read it as Fat Tony was agreeing with him (because as I understand it, tony's not been hugging too many girls lately).

Yeah, I was just agreeing that hugs are amazing. It's good to know that someone else recognizes that you don't need to be after sex all the time, because you can always feel great just from a hug.
Confession: Apparently I'm pretty good at sounding like a dick unintentionally.
As for my not hugging too many women recently? Yeah, I guess you're right.
Confession: Aside from hello and goodbye hugs, I haven't really had too many in the recent past =/
Confession: There's something else I want to say right now, but I'm trying not to risk sounding like a dick, so I'll keep quiet.

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:39 pm UTC

Fat Tony wrote:
Delalyra wrote:I read it as Fat Tony was agreeing with him (because as I understand it, tony's not been hugging too many girls lately).

Yeah, I was just agreeing that hugs are amazing. It's good to know that someone else recognizes that you don't need to be after sex all the time, because you can always feel great just from a hug.
Confession: Apparently I'm pretty good at sounding like a dick unintentionally.
As for my not hugging too many women recently? Yeah, I guess you're right.
Confession: Aside from hello and goodbye hugs, I haven't really had too many in the recent past =/
Confession: There's something else I want to say right now, but I'm trying not to risk sounding like a dick, so I'll keep quiet.

Please tell us.

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm UTC

Well, last night I was hanging out with Lady...and she said yes.

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm UTC

Fat Tony wrote:Well, last night I was hanging out with Lady...and she said yes.

You're getting married?!?!?!
Or maybe not. But I'm sure that whatever it was that she said yes to (going out?), is good news to you. Congratulations.

Pirate.Bondage

Postby Pirate.Bondage » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:21 pm UTC

Sean: Like I said....don't worry about it. You're such a sweetheart, I know that it's hard right now, but you will make an AMAZING boyfriend for a very lucky lady.

And Fat Tony- Congratulations! (?)
Life is beautiful.
Spoiler:
Irrefutable wrote:you are so lovely

emceng wrote:Then the sausage says, "I have 1 kid, and raging genital herpes." Get the fuck away from me sausage!!!

sje46 wrote:Do... do you want to marry me?

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:23 pm UTC

Sorry for making people jealous...
I don't mean to.

Edit: and really, don't envy me. I'm not envy worthy.
Last edited by Jessica on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

TigerX
its the squiggles dude!

Postby TigerX » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm UTC

clintonius wrote:Confession: every time I see TigerX's avatar I think the cubs are humping.

I believe that is the point.

kriel wrote:... or i could drop college; and get my CCNA...

Unsolicited advice ahead: Just a CCNA won't be worth too much, most of the people I talked with after getting mine (out of high school) said that they needed a CCNP and at least one level in the design track (which I think has been relettered since the last time I took the academy). The associates degree is good, but the thing people really look for is experience.
Last edited by TigerX on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:31 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Fat Tony

Postby Fat Tony » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:35 pm UTC

sje46 wrote:

You're getting married?!?!?!
Or maybe not. But I'm sure that whatever it was that she said yes to (going out?), is good news to you. Congratulations.

The latter.
Thanks.

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm UTC

She wanted to play trucks as well? That's wonderful!

No, seriously, to what did she agree? Are you getting married or not?

EDIT: NINJAS!

Good job.
多么现在棕色母牛?

kriel

Postby kriel » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:44 pm UTC

TigerX wrote:
kriel wrote:... or i could drop college; and get my CCNA...

Unsolicited advice ahead: Just a CCNA won't be worth too much, most of the people I talked with after getting mine (out of high school) said that they needed a CCNP and at least one level in the design track (which I think has been relettered since the last time I took the academy). The associates degree is good, but the thing people really look for is experience.
I believe that I can get my CCNA in about 3-5 weeks; if I could manage to keep my mental facilities together. (read: not have a breakdown.) After that, I think I can inhale the CCNP in about 8 weeks (again, if I can keep myself together.) I'd love to move onto the CCIE at that point, but I believe that I'm going to need more financial stability (not standing in quicksand..) to make that work.

As a pro, I'm currently working for a fire district as a part-time IT technician. I don't know how that measures up for experience, but I like it. (Though; the testosterone bugs the SHIT out of me; but I can usually curl up in my office or the server room. This is becoming a tangent.)

Basically; I've got a little over a year of college left, and a little under 3 months of financial stability left. I can either borrow more (I've already got 3 student loans out on my head, I don't know if they _can_ give me any more money) or I can do something drastic. (pop my lease; drop college and go full-time; move into friend's basement; move into parent's house (divorce; have to pay rent to dick dad; twice the gas money))

... ... I have a feeling that in the next few days I'm going to have a breakdown. It's not going to be pretty; and most of my friends are only accessible via TCP/IP. The few that aren't are currently trying to get me to permit them to sniff airduster in my apartment, or aren't the huggy type.

... I'll stop using this as my blog now.

EDIT: Missed a closing parentheses. I didn't get a compiler error though, strange.

Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:27 pm UTC

I thought we'd established that I'm an on-again-off-again person now? So. . . my returns will be frequent and brief.

Just so, you know, you don't get irritated by the whole thing. I'm being upfront, savvy?
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

Awia

Postby Awia » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:29 pm UTC

Awww, but we miss you so.
Francis wrote:Look on the bright side, if you all die I'll still be handsome

Socal Swimmer

Postby Socal Swimmer » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:24 am UTC

Felltir wrote:
Insignificant Deifaction wrote:
@Felltir: Err?

WELCOME BACK! :) Good to see you.

Bad Felltir, for doing fun stuff. BAD!

I want sex too, but it probably won't happen for a while. Alas...

oh and felltir, if you are are still feeling touchy, the above was sarcastic. And also I had the same reaction you did, so maybe we are both touchy.

Fat Tony wrote:

Confession: Aside from hello and goodbye hugs nothing, I haven't really had too many in the recent past =/

fix'd to apply to me.
Yawgmoth wrote:Girls who play "hard to get" are the fucking-devil incarnate.

I Am Raven wrote:"I don't wear underwear and like to swing the goods from left to right!"

Teapot

Postby Teapot » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:07 am UTC

Felltir wrote:

I am and am too tired/hyper (at the same time) to feel guilty right now.
Jessica wrote:Dammit, teapot is better than everyone else.
Moo wrote:
pseudoidiot wrote:Localized, non-contagious willy leprosy?
"I'm sorry, sir, it's LNWL. There's nothing we can do".

Irrefutable

Postby Irrefutable » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:44 am UTC

Hugs are my sex and im having enough hugs each day to keep meh happy =)

Was at school and feeling abit shitty for one of those inexplicable teenagery reasons and sitting down look abit sad and i girl I realy fancied at the time came up and asked if i wanted a hug.

I swear i rode that happy hug high for around 2 days.
One day something wity and original will appear here

anouk

Postby anouk » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:24 am UTC

Irrefutable wrote:Hugs are my sex and im having enough hugs each day to keep meh happy =)

Was at school and feeling abit shitty for one of those inexplicable teenagery reasons and sitting down look abit sad and i girl I realy fancied at the time came up and asked if i wanted a hug.

I swear i rode that happy hug high for around 2 days.

hugs are great

i've been having a gap year and now i think i don't want to go to university... but i'll go anyway just for the experience and i know i will regret not doing it if i don't, and i'm not going to get any independence if i hang around here.

i wish i was interested in someone... it's all been pretty stagnate for a while
Someone say something funny please, I need a new signature.

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

Postby Hawknc » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:03 pm UTC

You'll be surprised how well uni can fix that right up for you.

pkuky

Postby pkuky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 pm UTC

today in gym we had to split into pairs (for running) and nobody wanted to be with me. so first time I figured, there's an odd number, I'm in the back of the row, makes sense. second time, I was in the middle, and when my turn came nobody agreed to be with me. so I got really mad, which made me improve my score on the second try from near the bottom of the class to tied for top. that didn't make me feel much better.

also non-hugs getting. I remember the last time I did it. it was really nice, but what that girl did later pretty much spoiled the memory.

on the other hand, while biking on Wednesday evening (no cars in the street), I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in a while and biked with her all evening, in contrast to my expectations that I'd be biking alone this year. so that made me feel better. then today ruined it. on Tuesday there was this really cute girl that sat next to me on the bus. she even had a nice laugh. and she scared me, because I sorta liked her, but if I got to know her we'd probably not get along, as I hardly get along with anyone (and these days, the group of people I do get along with seems to be shrinking. each time I think hey, at least I still have X, something happens and it ends up with me and X hating each other). I think that in two years, after I finish my degree and stuff, I'll go to some far-off university in Canada or the us or something to do a second degree and start a new life for myself, away from everyone I know. there's hardly anyone I;d miss, and of those few none that I'm close to.
It rains on the enemy too!

Pirate.Bondage

Postby Pirate.Bondage » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:07 pm UTC

*Hugs for all who want one*
Life is beautiful.
Spoiler:

emceng wrote:Then the sausage says, "I have 1 kid, and raging genital herpes." Get the fuck away from me sausage!!!

mrbaggins

Postby mrbaggins » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:18 pm UTC

I'm messing myself up over a girl, and I don't know if I have a reason to or not.

We're dating, and we had been seeing each other/talking to each other EVERY day for about 2 weeks straight, and the last week has suddenly dropped off the radar. Every attempt to talk via msn is met with within a few minutes of "I need to do XXX, soz, see ya". Each attempt to hang out with her is met with "I'm too busy, gotta get YYY done this week".

I feel really stupid being so bent out of shape over stuff that is quite probably legit. I'll feel even more stupid if it turns out I was right and chose to ignore it because I thought it was legit.
Why is it that 4chan is either infinitely awesome, infinitely bad, or "lolwut", but never any intermediary level?

pkuky

Postby pkuky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:50 pm UTC

if it's serious, there's nothing you can do. if it's not, then just back off and give her some space, I guess...

as I have a 0% success ratio with girls, all advice is taken at user's discretion, no responsibility will be taken for consequences.
It rains on the enemy too!

tryptanymph
More metal than thou

Postby tryptanymph » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 pm UTC

Confession: Every single girl I lust for (Yes, lust. I'm too emotionally fucked up to understand much beyond that. I think. That's another confession I suppose.) either has a boyfriend, lives too far away, or simply doesn't like me.

God dammit. I really, really hate realising bad things.

Confession Version 2.0: I AM A TERMINATOR AND DO NOT FEEL EMOTIONS.

Or something like that.

Eh, I'll deal with it.
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

Irrefutable

Postby Irrefutable » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:31 pm UTC

Because i havent had much experience of relationships beyond being friends and the like i still live in this happy bubble. Rules of the bubble:

1. If you realy like someone and are meant to be with them they will like you and things will be happy for ever.

2. Anyone who loves you will love you forever, come what may and visa versa.

3. If you like someone who doesn't like you they will either grow to like you or you will realise you don't realy like them.

The above is all rubish and yet i can't stop myself frm half beliving it.

I think im in for abit of an unceremonious fall back to reality when i actually enter a serious relationship and things go wrong.
One day something wity and original will appear here

Pirate.Bondage

Postby Pirate.Bondage » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 pm UTC

I love you, Irrefutable.

=]
Life is beautiful.
Spoiler:

ACU-LP

Postby ACU-LP » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 pm UTC

Irrefutable wrote:Because i havent had much experience of relationships beyond being friends and the like i still live in this happy bubble. Rules of the bubble:

1. If you realy like someone and are meant to be with them they will like you and things will be happy for ever.

2. Anyone who loves you will love you forever, come what may and visa versa.

3. If you like someone who doesn't like you they will either grow to like you or you will realise you don't realy like them.

The above is all rubish and yet i can't stop myself frm half beliving it.

I think im in for abit of an unceremonious fall back to reality when i actually enter a serious relationship and things go wrong.

My first post in this thread has already been said much better than I would have put it.
I Am Raven wrote:Math is like a penis: it can be very satisfactory, but also a pain in the ass.
Red vs Blue wrote:Wash: That was the worst throw ever. Of all time.
Caboose: Not my fault. Someone put a wall in my way.

Return to “General”