Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
Meowgan
<3 Everyone [...] Especially Gordon
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:30 pm UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Meowgan » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:39 pm UTC

I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.
<L> dude. she made a motherfucking stargate.
<L> you need to keep this girl. do whatever it takes.

User avatar
Alpha Omicron
Posts: 2765
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:07 pm UTC

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Alpha Omicron » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:00 pm UTC

Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.

Yeah; fuck them for trying to be pleasant, eh?
Here is a link to a page which leverages aggregation of my tweetbook social blogomedia.

User avatar
Gojoe
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:45 pm UTC
Location: New Zealand!!!

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Gojoe » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 pm UTC

Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.
I know what you mean. I have no idea how to say please do not talk to me, nicely.
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.

User avatar
Blinke
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:05 pm UTC
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Blinke » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:16 pm UTC

Alpha Omicron wrote:
Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.

Yeah; fuck them for trying to be pleasant, eh?

Each to their own I guess but I don't go to the hairdresser to talk about how school is going, what I'm going to do after school, etc. I understand they mean to be polite but I just find it awkward when they try and keep the conversation alive when I clearly don't want to talk.

User avatar
bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title
Posts: 7461
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm UTC
Location: Airstrip One

Re: Rant Thread

Postby bigglesworth » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 pm UTC

I use them as an exercise in meaningless conversation, trying to say as much inoffensive blather and boring anecdotes as possible. Hopefully will put me in good stead for unavoidable conversations with annoying work colleagues in the future.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

Cassi
Posts: 1950
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:53 pm UTC
Location: England.

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Cassi » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:28 pm UTC

My hairdresser has learned I don't like to talk, and doesn't bother anymore. She talks a little bit so it's not complete weird silence, but doesn't go on constantly. She also makes my hair look pretty. I've not even tried to find a hairdresser while I'm at uni, because I know I'll be disappointed. My hair is far too long, so I'll get it all chopped off again when I'm back home...
une see wrote:Cass, YOU are my favorite!

User avatar
Meowgan
<3 Everyone [...] Especially Gordon
Posts: 2300
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:30 pm UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Meowgan » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:37 pm UTC

Alpha Omicron wrote:
Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.

Yeah; fuck them for trying to be pleasant, eh?

Yep. I'm an antisocial bum.

And I don't care about your children.
<L> dude. she made a motherfucking stargate.
<L> you need to keep this girl. do whatever it takes.

Teapot
Posts: 1804
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:32 pm UTC
Location: Scotland. Edinburgh mostly.
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Teapot » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:39 pm UTC

Cassi wrote:My hairdresser has learned I don't like to talk, and doesn't bother anymore. She talks a little bit so it's not complete weird silence, but doesn't go on constantly. She also makes my hair look pretty. I've not even tried to find a hairdresser while I'm at uni, because I know I'll be disappointed. My hair is far too long, so I'll get it all chopped off again when I'm back home...

That was my mistake. I should have stuck with my hairdresser at home because she's really good and even though she normally doesn't end up cutting it the way I wanted it at the start, I end up liking the way she suggests I get it cut better than my original idea. Also I don't mind when she talks because she normally has interesting things to say.
Jessica wrote:Dammit, teapot is better than everyone else.
Moo wrote:
pseudoidiot wrote:Localized, non-contagious willy leprosy?
"I'm sorry, sir, it's LNWL. There's nothing we can do".

User avatar
Yuri2356
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:00 pm UTC

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Yuri2356 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:45 pm UTC

Alpha Omicron wrote:
Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.

Yeah; fuck them for trying to be pleasant, eh?

Yeah; fuck me for not wanting a mouth full of freshly-severed hair, eh?

User avatar
Alpha Omicron
Posts: 2765
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:07 pm UTC

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Alpha Omicron » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:53 pm UTC

Note: I don't enjoy talking to hairdressers either, the point I was making is that it's unfair to hate them for trying to be friendly. It's not part of their job to remember who likes to be talked to and who doesn't.
Here is a link to a page which leverages aggregation of my tweetbook social blogomedia.

User avatar
Armadillo Al
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:17 pm UTC
Location: Illinois

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Armadillo Al » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:30 pm UTC

Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.

I hate myself, I can't bring myself to bother with talking to hairdressers. (Or, really, anyone else for that matter, half the time.)
Compiling.. wrote:xkcd... where EVERYONE loves EVERYONE...

User avatar
Blinke
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:05 pm UTC
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Blinke » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:58 pm UTC

It's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't gotten the headphones I bought through amazon.co.uk. 3rd party shops, never again... :roll:

User avatar
Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...
Posts: 6438
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:15 pm UTC
Location: Beyond the goblin city
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Moo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:02 pm UTC

Blinke wrote:3rd party shops, never again... :roll:
QFT. I've had the odd satisfactory experience but I've also made the mistake a few times, especially at first, of assuming that because it's affiliated with Amazon.co.uk in my case that it'd be reliable and on time.
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

Cassi
Posts: 1950
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:53 pm UTC
Location: England.

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Cassi » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:22 pm UTC

Teapot wrote:
Cassi wrote:My hairdresser has learned I don't like to talk, and doesn't bother anymore. She talks a little bit so it's not complete weird silence, but doesn't go on constantly. She also makes my hair look pretty. I've not even tried to find a hairdresser while I'm at uni, because I know I'll be disappointed. My hair is far too long, so I'll get it all chopped off again when I'm back home...

That was my mistake. I should have stuck with my hairdresser at home because she's really good and even though she normally doesn't end up cutting it the way I wanted it at the start, I end up liking the way she suggests I get it cut better than my original idea. Also I don't mind when she talks because she normally has interesting things to say.


Yea, the last time I got my hair cut I actually ended up with exactly what I thought I didn't want, because I have a policy of letting my hairdresser do what she thinks is best...I absolutely loved it. It really is too long to leave it between being home, though. I might look for a hairdresser here for next term, but I think I'll get it cut right at the end of my time home over Christmas so I can put that off as long as possible. Don't really care if my hair's a state when I'm home, as I'll probably be working and it'll be more convenient to be able to wear it up anyway...
une see wrote:Cass, YOU are my favorite!

User avatar
josephoenix
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:06 am UTC
Location: chicagoland
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby josephoenix » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:39 pm UTC

i hate how everyone you love effs-up and then gets defensive when you're upset with them for talking about your mom. I also hate it when those people try and trivialize what they did so they don't look so bad. I also hate it when they, after trivializing things doesn't work, try and blame it on you, because it's obviously your fault they were talking shit about your mom. I also hate it when those people call you names and forget how many times you've saved their life because you're angry at them. Because them being angry at you means that you officially have never done anything for them ever, and deserve to be treated like shit.
I speak the truth that shakes the silent night.

User avatar
kriel
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:58 pm UTC
Location: Somewhere I'm not.
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby kriel » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:40 pm UTC

Cassi wrote:Yea, the last time I got my hair cut I actually ended up with exactly what I thought I didn't want, because I have a policy of letting my hairdresser do what she thinks is best...I absolutely loved it. It really is too long to leave it between being home, though. I might look for a hairdresser here for next term, but I think I'll get it cut right at the end of my time home over Christmas so I can put that off as long as possible. Don't really care if my hair's a state when I'm home, as I'll probably be working and it'll be more convenient to be able to wear it up anyway...
I'm really really tempted to do this; but I'm kind of afraid of what I'd get. Especially since it'd be a rather interesting conversation..

"Hi. I, uh. Need a rather interesting haircut."
"..kay?"
"... I need something that I can style on my own, that I can make either look girly, or be able to make it look somewhat professional in guymode."
"..."
"Oh, and I'd like to keep it as long as I can. .. And give to Locks of Love. And look good still if I do decide to dye it black later."
". . ."
"... Maybe?"

User avatar
micco
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:16 pm UTC
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby micco » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:58 pm UTC

Today was made of solid poo.
An anarchist is a person that makes oatmeal and blows it up.

maninblack
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 2:44 pm UTC
Location: I'm out of my mind at the moment please leave a message after the beep.

Re: Rant Thread

Postby maninblack » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:37 pm UTC

micco wrote:Today was made of solid poo.


Would you have preferred the liquid variety?
addams wrote:It was like a game of Rugby and I was the Puck. Yeah. I was taking a beating and I was in the wrong game.
roband wrote:If this is a serious question, the answer is no.
If it's a philosophical one, I have no idea.

User avatar
micco
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:16 pm UTC
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby micco » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 pm UTC

Well, no.
An anarchist is a person that makes oatmeal and blows it up.

Socal Swimmer
Posts: 944
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:32 am UTC
Location: I'll give you one guess

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Socal Swimmer » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:20 pm UTC

Then I'd say you got fairly lucky.


I have texted three of my teammates, and none of them have bothered to reply telling me when practice is. So I might be driving 30 minutes for no reason if we dont have practice, or i might be driving 30 minutes to practice that we do have.

thanks, guys.
Yawgmoth wrote:Girls who play "hard to get" are the fucking-devil incarnate.


I Am Raven wrote:"I don't wear underwear and like to swing the goods from left to right!"

User avatar
Antimony-120
Posts: 830
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:16 am UTC
Location: Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat.

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Antimony-120 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:24 pm UTC

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
jh,m .,,m,m,l.l.,,,m,ihkkjkjkjkk,k.,nk,mknkj,l;m./;./;;/;/lk;/l/;l,;/
,jkll;gfbfdv mk klfdc;[p/ln f{P?"nb
}{>bc dsve
}{><?evsb?"(<):.ml.ol,.,m mkloinmnol.


Note to self: button between "j" and "l" no longer functions. Do not punch computer.
Wolydarg wrote:That was like a roller coaster of mathematical reasoning. Problems! Solutions! More problems!


****************Signature Dehosted, New Signature Under Construction************************

blue_eyedspacemonkey
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 2:12 pm UTC
Location: Salford, UK
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby blue_eyedspacemonkey » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 pm UTC

I'm bored...and I can't get anything to work...and just...mneh...I really want it to be Friday, but then I get the worry of Monday/Tuesday...and *sigh* I should be happy, but I'm also emotional and meh...this is more than a whine than a rant, I haven't got the energy to rant...yeah...I'm fed up of only coming here to whine and stuffs...I feel like I should contribute to the fora in a more constructive way, but I'm too shy/unwitty/not articulate enough to feel able to do so..this may be more of a confession..I dunno...
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes"

So. Twitter

User avatar
felltir
has a sniper scope and a trigger finger.
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm UTC
Location: Back in't home town. Never at home.
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby felltir » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 pm UTC

Fucking hell. I have literally NO feeling below my elbows now, and limited below my shoulder. I go blind if I get hit in the head. My responses to pain are much less than an average person.

Fucking neurological department, FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!
The Great Hippo wrote:I THINK THE SOLAR SYSTEM MIGHT BE AN ATOM OF OXYGEN.


Blog

he/him/his

blue_eyedspacemonkey
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 2:12 pm UTC
Location: Salford, UK
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby blue_eyedspacemonkey » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:04 pm UTC

Felltir wrote:Fucking hell. I have literally NO feeling below my elbows now, and limited below my shoulder. I go blind if I get hit in the head. My responses to pain are much less than an average person.

Fucking neurological department, FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!
*Hugs* Go NHS go!
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes"

So. Twitter

User avatar
Amarantha
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:56 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Amarantha » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:16 am UTC

Antimony-120 wrote:Note to self: button between "j" and "l" no longer functions. Do not punch computer.


Damn, that sucs. And you can't even type fuc to relieve the frustration.

ACU-LP
Posts: 2826
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm UTC
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby ACU-LP » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 am UTC

Meowgan wrote:
Alpha Omicron wrote:
Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.
Yeah; fuck them for trying to be pleasant, eh?
Yep. I'm an antisocial bum.

And I don't care about your children.
My hairdresser has kind of realised that other than the hello how are you, I dont really talk; he couldnt keep up the conversation the first time, so now its sort of set.
I Am Raven wrote:Math is like a penis: it can be very satisfactory, but also a pain in the ass.
Red vs Blue wrote:Wash: That was the worst throw ever. Of all time.
Caboose: Not my fault. Someone put a wall in my way.

User avatar
Not A Raptor
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:06 pm UTC

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Not A Raptor » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:52 am UTC

Amarantha wrote:
Antimony-120 wrote:Note to self: button between "j" and "l" no longer functions. Do not punch computer.


Damn, that sucs. And you can't even type fuc to relieve the frustration.


You know, there's a possibility that he isn't using the QWERTY layout.

Typist.
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

User avatar
roc314
Is dead, and you have killed him
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:48 am UTC
Location: A bunker, here behind my wall
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby roc314 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:08 am UTC

Not A Raptor wrote:You know, there's a possibility that he isn't using the QWERTY layout.

Typist.
Is there another keyboard layout with only one key between the 'l' and the 'j'? I know that on Dvorak they are on opposite sides of the keyboard.
Hippo: roc is the good little communist that lurks in us all
Richard Stallman: Geeks like to think that they can ignore politics, you can leave politics alone, but politics won't leave you alone.
suffer-cait: roc's a pretty cool dude

User avatar
Antimony-120
Posts: 830
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:16 am UTC
Location: Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat.

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Antimony-120 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:33 am UTC

roc314 wrote:
Not A Raptor wrote:You know, there's a possibility that he isn't using the QWERTY layout.

Typist.
Is there another keyboard layout with only one key between the 'l' and the 'j'? I know that on Dvorak they are on opposite sides of the keyboard.


it's entirely possible I broke every key between those two on a larger keyboard, since i was punching pretty hard. any discrepancies could be explained by copy pasta with the letters.

But no, I'm using qwerty. And I fixed it.

On a more topical note, several hours of homework has calmed me down enough to rant semi-coherently.

Dear Universe,

That I had one of my more depressive moods is understandable. This happens. I will be antisocial and melancholy every few months for a few weeks. I can deal with this.

I can also deal with three weeks of intensive assignments and papers to write. I won't drink or have any fun time during those three weeks.

Yet a third thing I can deal with is a friend with a serious problem I need to drag through. six at once might be pushing it, but in theory this is manageable. (note, serious problems are things like eating disorders, attempted suicides, meth addiction relapses, and someone emancipating a younger sibling from crappy parents to their care while trying to find the money to support them, and two I will not be disclosing, and not that I'm mentioning those for any specific reasons).

Fourthly, I can deal with my laptop being inaccessible for a couple days and losing all the data thereon. Even if it's a completed term paper and one of my textbooks I don't have in hard copy. The library has computers, they are usable.

Fifthly, I can deal with getting back several failing marks on midterms, it means I have to catch up, but since I failed most of them because I didn't do any work this is acceptable.

Sixthly, I can deal with a SO who I recently started dating (three weeks ago, bad timing) having a minor breakdown as her sports and school schedule makes her feel alienated. The whole being a couple hours away thing sucks, especially when I don't have a couple hours or a car, but fuck it, my phone bill is manageable.

Seventh, I can deal with my phone bill not being manageable as my finances go to shit without those grades.

Eighth, I can deal with a roommate who's a fucking kleptomaniac particularly as he's about as bright as an easy-bake oven bulb, and can't find where I hide things (our room is less than 10x10 feet, of which half is yours).

Ninth, I can deal with it when said roommate starts to chew and spits all over the place, I can throw out those cups ( I know I bought gloves for a reason) and continue to clean my side of the room (he has not cleaned his yet this year).

Tenth, I can deal with the whole "rez drama" thing, because I stay the hell out of it. But when I have to go to AA meetings because I live with you idiots, you can all go fuck yourselves.

Eleven, and Finally, I can deal with being called "gay" even though some of you have MET my gf (by the way "what's she doing with HIM was a nice touch, learn to whisper), mostly because I don't care about what any of you think since that would involve respecting some of you. But would you stop getting the RA's to try to "be supportive" of my "coming out"?

The above can be dealt with. Individually, and in small groups. But please don't shove in all into a three week cluster-fuck.

Sincerely
Sb-120
Wolydarg wrote:That was like a roller coaster of mathematical reasoning. Problems! Solutions! More problems!


****************Signature Dehosted, New Signature Under Construction************************

User avatar
Amarantha
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:56 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Amarantha » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:23 am UTC

Not A Raptor wrote:You know, there's a possibility that he isn't using the QWERTY layout.
Hey, I'm not using the QWERTY layout :P But I thought it was a reasonable assumption.
omgryebread wrote:...if I'm watching a fantasy, I want my princess to stab some motherfuckers, claim the crown herself, then invade the prince's kingdom and sleep with his sister.

User avatar
eternal luna
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:54 am UTC
Location: Сидней

Re: Rant Thread

Postby eternal luna » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:02 am UTC

*Rages* I want out, out out; I want to know why I keep trying. I want to know that I won't anymore.
Alexius:-Охуели? Нахуя дохуя хуйний нахуярили? Расхуяривай нахуй!
-Хули? Нихуя! Нехуй расхуяривать! Нахуячено нехуёво! Похуярили!
Gojoe: We are all inferior to you luna.

User avatar
LL Cool J
___ and ___
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 am UTC
Location: Melbourne

Re: Rant Thread

Postby LL Cool J » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:05 am UTC

I went to work an hour early.
My browser history is full of hentai.
These two things are not related.
GAHHHH.
Rippy wrote:Slogan: "Beauty. Grace. Fluticasone propionate. Inhale twice daily."

ACU-LP
Posts: 2826
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm UTC
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby ACU-LP » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:31 am UTC

My dvds for my birthday were supposed to come in seven days ago, and they were supposed to ring me and tell me the instant they did. I rang them two days ago because I heard nothing. Turns out they hadnt gotten there yet. Though they could have told me this, I can forgive that (but they told me they would ring immediately when they came in). However, today I walked in store to find them sitting on the shelf. I had not been contacted. Now this pissed me off. I could forgive them if they had not yet put them on the shelf, but putting them on the shelf would mean they acknowledged the dvd's existance, but they had, and it wasnt busy, so I think I have right to be pissed off.

Also, why do I have to be so goddamn oblivious all the time? According to those around me, I was flirted with by someone, (someone I would have flirted back with had I have known), and I had no idea at the time. DAMN IT. *hates being alone*
I Am Raven wrote:Math is like a penis: it can be very satisfactory, but also a pain in the ass.
Red vs Blue wrote:Wash: That was the worst throw ever. Of all time.
Caboose: Not my fault. Someone put a wall in my way.

User avatar
Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...
Posts: 6438
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:15 pm UTC
Location: Beyond the goblin city
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Moo » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:39 am UTC

O_O

Felltir hugs.
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

User avatar
Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...
Posts: 8337
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 pm UTC
Location: Soviet Canuckistan

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Jessica » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:08 pm UTC

eternal luna wrote:*Rages* I want out, out out; I want to know why I keep trying. I want to know that I won't anymore.

*hug*
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

Spot
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:43 am UTC
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby Spot » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:35 am UTC

Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.


Sigged. I find this annoying too.

User avatar
nightlina
Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:07 am UTC
Location: Probably at work... in Australia. Therefore I post while you sleep.

Re: Rant Thread

Postby nightlina » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:39 am UTC

Spot wrote:
Meowgan wrote:I hate hairdressers, they try to talk to me.


Sigged. I find this annoying too.


I feel sorry for them. And I hate silence. So I kinda do my best to keep the conversation happening.... Even though you can't hear a word their saying over the hairdrier next to you and everything else...

I need to get my hair cut again - I'd love them to do something interesting but that never happens :|
Image

ACU-LP
Posts: 2826
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm UTC
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby ACU-LP » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:02 am UTC

Fuck the fact that I had so attatched myself to the now damn near impossible concept of 'sweet 16'.
I Am Raven wrote:Math is like a penis: it can be very satisfactory, but also a pain in the ass.
Red vs Blue wrote:Wash: That was the worst throw ever. Of all time.
Caboose: Not my fault. Someone put a wall in my way.

User avatar
micco
Posts: 750
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:16 pm UTC
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Rant Thread

Postby micco » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:09 am UTC

My left arm is killing me, I have a cold and I don't have any painkillers. We have all kinds of other pills, but none of them are painkillers. All this and I can't sleep again.
An anarchist is a person that makes oatmeal and blows it up.

User avatar
eternal luna
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:54 am UTC
Location: Сидней

Re: Rant Thread

Postby eternal luna » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:09 am UTC

AAAAARGH What the FUCK is your goddamn problem? All those painful comments and complete insensitivity - deliberate hurtfulness - sick of my problems as if you have none, as if it's my problem that you don't fucking open yourself to anyone or make connections with people and as if I'm not going to talk about things that are on my fucking mind that affect me almost every goddamn minute of my fucking day, especially when you OFFER it, when you say WHENEVER you need it, I'm HERE. Then all the fucking lies and evasion - as if I don't know you well enough to sort the bullshit from the pile - why the fuck do I keep coming back? It's not like it will stop and here I am always with the forgiveness and the love and you pretending to be fucking surprised, and when I get hurt by your lies and hate that you don't tell me immediately you fucking YELL at me that I'm supposed to be GRATEFUL that you're TRYING, that you told me EVENTUALLY, yelling even though you know I can't deal with that you know how I crumble and agree using what I'm terrified of, and I'm supposed to thank you?! HERE, HAVE A FUCKING COOKIE.

This, this is too much. This is fucking it. You've lost it; I don't love you, I don't want you in any way, except for wanting you out of my life. I'm not coming back. I don't care anymore. Congratulations, I actually wish that I'd never met you.
Alexius:-Охуели? Нахуя дохуя хуйний нахуярили? Расхуяривай нахуй!
-Хули? Нихуя! Нехуй расхуяривать! Нахуячено нехуёво! Похуярили!
Gojoe: We are all inferior to you luna.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests