Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Re: Rant Thread - The Spites of Wraith

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 pm UTC

Baldur wrote:...ew.

If it wasn't for fucking parents, no one would exist.

Remember - your dad is probably a motherfucker.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

hintss

Postby hintss » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 am UTC

stupid headphones, why are you all staticy on the right side? I took you apart and you just became slightly less staticy!

you are just teasing me...

Rek

Postby Rek » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 am UTC

hintss wrote:stupid headphones, why are you all staticy on the right side? I took you apart and you just became slightly less staticy!

you are just teasing me...

I've been having the same problem. It sucks. :(
Words Win Wars

Dasboard
Location: I wish I was dreaming of soap.... wait where was this space for again?

Postby Dasboard » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am UTC

Headphones also break way too fast. I have to buy about 6 every year.
Are you ready? Well I made my bet
Are you ready? I made some.. preparations.
Are you ready? But I'm older now!
But are you ready? Yeah...

vslayer

Postby vslayer » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am UTC

Dasboard wrote:Headphones also break way too fast. I have to buy about 6 every year.

Beat one set a week. I've taken to leaving them in my car when I bring my mp3 player home to charge, that way the cats are unable to chew them apart.

Dasboard
Location: I wish I was dreaming of soap.... wait where was this space for again?

Postby Dasboard » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:13 am UTC

Ouch. I had something similair. I used to lend them to my sister every now and then. She also bites them. ( She's fourteen.. )
Are you ready? Well I made my bet
Are you ready? I made some.. preparations.
Are you ready? But I'm older now!
But are you ready? Yeah...

novax6

Postby novax6 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:56 pm UTC

Damn. I haven't bought new headphones in almost 4 years. Granted they weren't cheap, so I would be pissed if they broke, but still.

Cassi

Postby Cassi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 pm UTC

My current pair have lasted over a year, which is definitely a new record. I have a backup pair though, as my stepdad bought me some for Christmas since I break them so often...
une see wrote:Cass, YOU are my favorite!

Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana

Postby Dobblesworth » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 pm UTC

I'm dreading tomorrow. I don't wish to sound melodramatic, but since coming back from university at the tail end of the weekend, so much of my life has been hanging on a knife-edge. And tomorrow is the scheduled result date for my second year. Allegedly, and I'm pretty certain of it, if I'm in the Class 3 band (a "third", can roughly correlate to 5% of the 300-strong yeargroup) we're unable to come back to sit any of third year, not even bump down a year and repeat second. I know it's an outside chance that I failed second year or have such a low "pass", but I'm still in that fretting worrisome state. Last year was a high 2.ii, inches from a 2.i, and a good step-up on what my studying laziness for revision tests was predicting, but they and I knew I could go further. Which I hope I've done this year, and feel like I have; somehow I reckon it was a better performance on the whole. But this suspense is killing me.

And it doesn't help that there's more on my mind for my summer break. Last year I almost brought relationships with my parents to breaking point, and on both sides of the rift my presence at home for a whole four months did no-one any favours. Attempts to find a summer job have been fruitless, so this week is a scurry to find something, anything, somewhere, anywhere.
Finances are a shambles for me as well. There's no unifying control of where assets attached to me are based. Two current accounts, one bank savings account, a post office savings account, countless bonds/shares/stock pieces set up by various relatives in bygone times.
Then there's driving. Been stuck on a provisional license for so long, have been faffing around with tuition on and off for nearly two and a half years, and have only a passed theory test, two failed practical exams, and countless hours burned on driving instructors to show for myself.
There's probably other things as well, but essentially this starting point to my summer vacation is becoming a Thirty Xanatos Pile-Up, mostly of my own inadvertent devising.

Things just felt so comfortable in the university bubble, when the mind could be focused on the material at hand and the impending exams, but this return to real life in the past 2 days is wrecking me.

The Tempest

Postby The Tempest » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 am UTC

People that ask me if getting my snakebites hurt.

This annoys me because it happens roughly a few times every day. Not once every week or so. Every single day.

Piercings, in general, hurt. Don't they? I did mine myself, so you can only assume they hurt.

WTB: raegquaat button for life and/or baby cannon to shoot people with.
How do I spell love? M-U-S-I-C.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 am UTC

It took me a re-read to realize you meant piercings instead of being bitten by snakes. In my defense, I have spent much of today worried about snakes.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

Daojia
Location: A vast, desolate and uninhabitable island north of Tasmania

Postby Daojia » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:35 am UTC

My exam was yesterday. Not tomorrow. Yesterday. In the past. Not the future. I take down notes perfectly, comfortably sit on a high-distinction average, and note the date of the exam incorrectly.

Fuck.

I'm a cunting idiot.
Sapere aude.

ThinkSweet

Postby ThinkSweet » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 am UTC

That sucks so hard! :(

I did that once in grade 11 & they let me sit a make-up with all the people who were sick/got a re-sit. Bit different to uni, but I hope you can work something out too!
</rant>

hintss

Postby hintss » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:59 am UTC

novax6 wrote:Damn. I haven't bought new headphones in almost 4 years. Granted they weren't cheap, so I would be pissed if they broke, but still.

my friend's AIM status a few days ago said he broke a $200 gaming headset...

Gears
Bulletproof

Postby Gears » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm UTC

You are a college student, learn to flush the fucking toilet!
General_Norris wrote:I notice a lack of counter-arguments and a lot of fisting.

Robert'); DROP TABLE *;

Postby Robert'); DROP TABLE *; » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:32 pm UTC

Why did Steam support go and change my support question in the first place? And why are their forms so unhelpful? (It rejects you if you get the secret answer wrong or you give an invalid password, doesn't tell you which, and sends you back to before you got sent an email to try again.)
...And that is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:04 pm UTC

The Tempest wrote:Don't they? I did mine myself, so you can only assume they hurt.
While it's entirely possible that you did the piercing in the proper way, given that you're assuming that they hurt for other people, I get the impression that the needle was probably sterilized with a lighter.

Yeah.. don't do that. Get pierced by someone who not only knows what the hell they're doing, but has a steady supply of one-use piercing needles which are then disposed of as medical waste, as they've been used. Like a professional. Much like a tattoo artist, you'll have to look around to find one that you trust, but.. not having massive infections that require doctorin' or hospitalization is awesome.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 am UTC

Gears wrote:You are a college student an adult; learn to flush the fucking toilet!
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Fat Zombie

Postby Fat Zombie » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 am UTC

Okay, so.

It is so hot right now. It is so hot and humid at the moment because it is Summer and this kind of weather is apparently thought of as a Good Thing. WRONG. IT IS A BAD THING. I am currently up, having woken up at half five, because I have had what can be reasonably said to have been in the top ten worst night's sleep, or at least the worst night's sleep I have had for a very long time.
I will admit that this is not just due to the weather; it is helped along in this superlative by the fact that I have "slept" on a spare "bed" which is apparently made of metal, with only a thick duvet to serve as a bedsheet, duvet, and pillow; it is also not a wide "bed", which means that I have had to precariously balance on my side, spreading enjoyable pain to my arms and back. It is also too short, so my feet and lower legs dangle from the end whilst my shins are forced against the hard corner edge of this "bed".
But. BUT! But. The heat. Oh, Gods, the heat. After waking up at half five (now I realise that this was a defence mechanism to prevent my death by heatstroke) I immediately spend the next fifteen minutes standing up, leaning slightly against the wall of this small room (a room in a house of people I only know in the loosest possible sense, but because this is where my sister lives and I am visiting her, I must stay here) as standing up for long periods of time is more comfortable (i.e. not comfortable) than getting back in the damned bed.
The heat has transformed me into a sticky, sweaty, wheezy mess. I am finding it difficult to concentrate on things, and I am finding it so uncomfortable that the idea of putting on clothes is making me nauseous. The air in this tiny room is, in all likelihood, tangibly thicker than ordinary air. It is a mixture of air, heat, sweat, and suffering.
IT IS SO HOT. I am in so much discomfort right now that I am attempting to use this laptop, and the usually trance-affecting state that the internet places me in at most times, as an attempt to distract me from my current discomfort (although the tremendous heat put out by the processor is doubtless exacerbating the problem). I dislike excessive heat, and humidity of most if not all kinds, and I am so godsdamned tempted to walk straight outside and find a bench to lie on in the cool morning air, in my underpants.
In addition to this, the heat and stickiness have conspired to place large quantities of mucus in my nose and throat, so that now I am constantly attempting to prevent a runny nose, as well as stopping the stuff forming a seal on my throat and asphyxiating me. With no tissues, this means that my only course of action is to sniff forcefully and hope that I can swallow most of the disgusting stuff.
I cannot leave this room for the next couple of hours, as it would entail getting dressed in this sticky mess, and it would also mean waking my sister's boyfriend (for whom today is the first holiday in a while, and so is getting a lie-in). So I will try to bear this current purgatory until then.

And, to those of you who say to me in future, "Oh, how can you not like summer? It's so lovely and sunny and hot and gorgeous": please do not, as I may scream and set you on fire. I live in England, but I am going to move to Siberia at the earliest and most convenient time. Apparently the days are getting shorter now, which means that the inexorable march towards Winter has begun. I welcome that season with welcome arms: I welcome the biting cold and the snow and the frost, keeping me deliciously cold and not in this disgusting state.

SUMMATION: FUCK YOU MR SUN
...And before you ask: yes, I do like to listen to myself talk!

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:46 am UTC

Fat Zombie wrote:rabble rabble rabble

Move to Alaska.

"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

tastelikecoke

Postby tastelikecoke » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 am UTC

Sunny day, so happy, only applies in the morning. The noon sun is an abusive sadist. The sunset is a doomsday warning that you have procrastinated.

I want SNOW!! Unfortunately climate and airplane cost forbids me.

Coin

Postby Coin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm UTC

Fat Zombie wrote:Okay, so.

It is so hot right now. It is so hot and humid at the moment because it is Summer and this kind of weather is apparently thought of as a Good Thing. WRONG. IT IS A BAD THING. I am currently up, having woken up at half five, because I have had what can be reasonably said to have been in the top ten worst night's sleep, or at least the worst night's sleep I have had for a very long time.
I will admit that this is not just due to the weather; it is helped along in this superlative by the fact that I have "slept" on a spare "bed" which is apparently made of metal, with only a thick duvet to serve as a bedsheet, duvet, and pillow; it is also not a wide "bed", which means that I have had to precariously balance on my side, spreading enjoyable pain to my arms and back. It is also too short, so my feet and lower legs dangle from the end whilst my shins are forced against the hard corner edge of this "bed".
But. BUT! But. The heat. Oh, Gods, the heat. After waking up at half five (now I realise that this was a defence mechanism to prevent my death by heatstroke) I immediately spend the next fifteen minutes standing up, leaning slightly against the wall of this small room (a room in a house of people I only know in the loosest possible sense, but because this is where my sister lives and I am visiting her, I must stay here) as standing up for long periods of time is more comfortable (i.e. not comfortable) than getting back in the damned bed.
The heat has transformed me into a sticky, sweaty, wheezy mess. I am finding it difficult to concentrate on things, and I am finding it so uncomfortable that the idea of putting on clothes is making me nauseous. The air in this tiny room is, in all likelihood, tangibly thicker than ordinary air. It is a mixture of air, heat, sweat, and suffering.
IT IS SO HOT. I am in so much discomfort right now that I am attempting to use this laptop, and the usually trance-affecting state that the internet places me in at most times, as an attempt to distract me from my current discomfort (although the tremendous heat put out by the processor is doubtless exacerbating the problem). I dislike excessive heat, and humidity of most if not all kinds, and I am so godsdamned tempted to walk straight outside and find a bench to lie on in the cool morning air, in my underpants.
In addition to this, the heat and stickiness have conspired to place large quantities of mucus in my nose and throat, so that now I am constantly attempting to prevent a runny nose, as well as stopping the stuff forming a seal on my throat and asphyxiating me. With no tissues, this means that my only course of action is to sniff forcefully and hope that I can swallow most of the disgusting stuff.
I cannot leave this room for the next couple of hours, as it would entail getting dressed in this sticky mess, and it would also mean waking my sister's boyfriend (for whom today is the first holiday in a while, and so is getting a lie-in). So I will try to bear this current purgatory until then.

And, to those of you who say to me in future, "Oh, how can you not like summer? It's so lovely and sunny and hot and gorgeous": please do not, as I may scream and set you on fire. I live in England, but I am going to move to Siberia at the earliest and most convenient time. Apparently the days are getting shorter now, which means that the inexorable march towards Winter has begun. I welcome that season with welcome arms: I welcome the biting cold and the snow and the frost, keeping me deliciously cold and not in this disgusting state.

Have you concidered using that fine British invention the hot water bottle, but in its reverse capacity? Filled with ice and cold water it is surprisingly good at keeping things cold.
Also, open more windows (if practical) borow/steal/buy a fan and direct it towards you with something cold in between.
I don't know the standard of cleanliness where you are at, but getting rid of dust might be worth considering if it is present. It helps lighten the atmosphere considerably.
Replacing the duvet with just a bedsheet could help as well. A bedsheet will also serve as a very light and airy garment for when you just can't stand heavy clothes. The mediteranian toga is excellent inspiration.

Hope something will help!
3fj wrote: "You, sir, have been added to my list of deities under 'God of Swedish meat'."

Raeluna

Postby Raeluna » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 pm UTC

Fat Zombie wrote:Growl, snarl, hiss at the sadist sun

This. So this. I hate the humidity, its being damp ALL GOD DAMNED DAY. I would much rather have winter. Then I can be cold and freezing my ass off but FUCK at least I'll be dry.

Fat Zombie wrote:SUMMATION: FUCK YOU MR SUN
thicknavyrain wrote:Marry me. Now.

"So, why are you a fruit bat?"
"I dunno, healthier I guess."
"Well yeah, but 'I vant to suck your melons' just doesn't have the same ring to it."

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 pm UTC

You said "I will drop it off at your place at a quarter to 4. 4 o'clock passed. And so did 5 o'clock. And of course you've left your phone at home, so I can't reach you. WHAT THE FUCK! I HAVE TO CYCLE MY LEGS OFF THANKS TO YOU!!! If you even come, that is.

There you are. Fuck you.
Last edited by I Am Raven on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Ptolom wrote:penis

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:17 pm UTC

I Am Raven wrote:WHAT THE FUCK! I HAVE TO CYCLE MY LEGS OF THANKS TO YOU!!!

I read that as something along the lines of "There is a thing called 'legs of thanks', and I have to cycle them to you."
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

I Am Raven

Postby I Am Raven » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 pm UTC

Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to say! But now I have changed it to something that is also true. And something that I actually meant to say.
Ptolom wrote:penis

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 pm UTC

Heh, sorry. :(
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

Gears
Bulletproof

Postby Gears » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:32 pm UTC

FUCK THA POLICE! EDIT: More accurately fuck Ohio's new speeding ticket law.
Last edited by Gears on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:30 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
General_Norris wrote:I notice a lack of counter-arguments and a lot of fisting.

hintss

Postby hintss » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 am UTC

dear in-flight entertainment manufacturers:

1. people hate moving a cursor with a D-Pad

2. the touch screen you put in to make up for it won't be noticed by half the people

3. make the in-flight movies not be all pixelated

4. make the zuma clone not crash every 3 minutes

5. remember the touchscreen? make sure that its actually calibrated, so that your taps aren't 3 cm off

6. make the buttons large enough to tap

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm UTC

Somebody stole the steering wheel from my car. That's right, the steering wheel. A wheel that has absolutely no benefit to the thief (I mean, who do they think they can sell it to?), but without which, my car is undrivable. What a cunt.

They also took my stereo which is more understandable, and my sunglasses which is less understandable because they're prescription lenses.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

amorya

Postby amorya » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:51 pm UTC

Ivora wrote:WTF?! Right handed people live on average, 9 years longer, then left handed people.

I'm left handed!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

How is this even possible?!!!!!

It's a misapplication of the stats. The way they did the research was by surveying people in each age bracket and finding out what percentage were left handed. Thing is, back in the early 20th century, it was common to force a naturally left-handed child to write with their right hand. So people who grew up in that time period would be more likely to claim to be right handed.

(Sorry for answering a question from ages ago…)

Amorya

HarleyQuinn

Postby HarleyQuinn » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 pm UTC

*sigh*
Spoiler:
Gahhhhhh. Fuck you, hair. I hate you, you know that? I hate you ever so much. Almost as much as my cheap and crappy straightener. I swear, as soon as I get the chance, you're done for. I am going to hack all of you off and be done with you. Jesus. "Oh but you have such lovely thick hair, I wish I my hair was that full, why don't you just let it curl?" No. Forget you guys. It is much easier to add some volume to your hair than it is to make it go away. You know how much time I spend? Over an hour. 60+ full minutes of taking a strand, running under heat, brushing, heating, brushing, new strand. Curly? For one, thanks for remembering what I looked like when I was three. Adorable corkscrews, yea, I know. That stopped when I was six. At six, curly became frizz. So yea, I have tried to wear it "curly". It takes a tube of fucking gel and it still just looks like a mess. AND FACE. Don't think I forgot about you, face. Screw you too. Yay, let's be all round and full and adorable! Hahaha, fuck off. Round face= no short cuts. Short cuts make face look fat. Do we see the dilemma? While I want to hack all the hair off, you will insist on making me look quite overweight. I've put quite a lot of effort into looking the opposite of that, thank you very much. So, hair. I hate you.
And yes, I know it's just hair and it doesn't matter, I know it's stupid. But this is the third panic attack I've had over my hair and I hate it.
Magnanimous wrote:I used to be really into nostalgia a few years ago. Man, those were the days.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 pm UTC

HarleyQuinn wrote:*sigh*
Spoiler:
Gahhhhhh. Fuck you, hair. I hate you, you know that? I hate you ever so much. Almost as much as my cheap and crappy straightener. I swear, as soon as I get the chance, you're done for. I am going to hack all of you off and be done with you. Jesus. "Oh but you have such lovely thick hair, I wish I my hair was that full, why don't you just let it curl?" No. Forget you guys. It is much easier to add some volume to your hair than it is to make it go away. You know how much time I spend? Over an hour. 60+ full minutes of taking a strand, running under heat, brushing, heating, brushing, new strand. Curly? For one, thanks for remembering what I looked like when I was three. Adorable corkscrews, yea, I know. That stopped when I was six. At six, curly became frizz. So yea, I have tried to wear it "curly". It takes a tube of fucking gel and it still just looks like a mess. AND FACE. Don't think I forgot about you, face. Screw you too. Yay, let's be all round and full and adorable! Hahaha, fuck off. Round face= no short cuts. Short cuts make face look fat. Do we see the dilemma? While I want to hack all the hair off, you will insist on making me look quite overweight. I've put quite a lot of effort into looking the opposite of that, thank you very much. So, hair. I hate you.
And yes, I know it's just hair and it doesn't matter, I know it's stupid. But this is the third panic attack I've had over my hair and I hate it.

You're always a beacon of hope, HarleyQuinn... :roll:

HarleyQuinn

Postby HarleyQuinn » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 pm UTC

The Scyphozoa wrote:
Spoiler:
rant

I don't come to be judged. It's a rant thread, I ranted.
Magnanimous wrote:I used to be really into nostalgia a few years ago. Man, those were the days.

doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself

Postby doogly » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm UTC

I think really short hair would work rather well for you, if I am imagining something accurate. Go chop the fuckers off.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

scikidus

Postby scikidus » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:03 pm UTC

I'm a fucking douchebag cunt asshole who deserves to spend his life removed from everyone in Northern Siberia.

That is all.
Happy hollandaise!

"The universe is a figment of its own imagination" -Douglas Adams

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm UTC

scikidus wrote:I'm a fucking douchebag cunt asshole who deserves to spend his life removed from everyone in Northern Siberia.

That is all.

Your location says you're in New York. You're already removed from everyone in Northern Siberia. I mean, unless you have relatives there or something.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 pm UTC

HarleyQuinn wrote:
The Scyphozoa wrote:
Spoiler:
rant

I don't come to be judged. It's a rant thread, I ranted.

I'm just saying, a lot of your posts are in the rant thread, a lot of your F/R/T posts are also rants, and it's really ironic next to the happy expression in your avatar.

Wednesday

Postby Wednesday » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:28 pm UTC

My arm hurts. It is swollen. I fell off my bike yesterday going 17 mph down a hill and landed all 170 pounds of me on my left elbow. Right on the joint. It is black and blue and swollen, father, I can't move it because the joint has locked up, and it is full of muck and grime that I can't get out myself because it hurts too goddamn much and I go into shock every time I try. So, please, when everything about my arm screams "I AM BROKEN HELP ME OH GOD IT HURTS", please, pay attention to me when I ask to see the doctor. Which you didn't do when I had a grade three concussion. Which the school nurse had to tell me I had when broccoli tasted like peanut butter and I could not walk.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 pm UTC

scikidus wrote:I'm a fucking douchebag cunt asshole who deserves to spend his life removed from everyone in Northern Siberia.

That is all.
Try murdering a shopkeeper. That usually gets you thrown in Siberian work camps, if I remember correctly.

Return to “General”