Blistering blue barnacles

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

Re: Rant Thread - The Spies of Faith

Postby Hawknc » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 am UTC

I want to make some kind of witty response to that, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything that isn't a Darryl Kerrigan quote. So tell 'em to get stuffed.
ImageImageImageImageImage

GraphiteGirl
Alpha Male

Postby GraphiteGirl » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 am UTC

Hey, Kerrigan quotes are welcome.
Sandry wrote:Man, my commitment to sparkle motion is waaaaay lower than you are intimating.

Link

Postby Link » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 am UTC

Unholy cockshitting sonofadalek, those titfucking fuckfaces are at it again. Yes, I'm talking about the Dutch coalition talks. Last Friday, everything had officially gone to shit (and there was Light and Much Rejoicing), and then yesterday they're all "oh yeah Klink quit so now we're all butt-buddies again and never mind the fact that the Queen has already been informed of our epic clusterfuck because you know what, fuck the Queen because we're having a massive S&M orgy even though we pretend to be against such stuff because it is ungodly but hey fuckit screwing everyone over sideways is just so much fun".

I think the past few days are an excellent example of what would happen if those parties were to actually govern: one small incident and everyone throws a massive shitstorm, only to retract it a few days later using methods of questionable legality and morality, and while the whole country is still holding its breath, the parties are back to pretending nothing ever happened. (We were always at war with Eastasia.)

At the moment, none of the other parties of any mentionable size agree with the way this situation was handled, especially the blatant disregard of the Queen's authority in it all, and all Mark Rutte says is "it was unfortunate timing, but that happens, and we can't help it - now please let us continue our negotiations". That is, without exaggeration (though paraphrased), what he said in yesterday's debate. Meanwhile, the Queen was informed that the negotiations had failed, she was already in the process of summoning her advisers, and everyone expected other coalitions would get priority of investigation. But nooo, Rutte and Wilders pop in with a big fat "bazinga!", and nothing has changed except for other parties being massively offended at how they treated the Queen, and people slowly starting to realise how unstable a pseudo-coalition between these three parties would be.

This country is going to shit, and it appears there's nothing anyone - not even the Queen - can do to stop it. Dear god, how I wish I could just start my own country.

dubsola

Postby dubsola » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 pm UTC

Kyberely wrote:Does anyone that knows law know where we stand. The house is currently inhabitable and we're going to tell them to cancel the contract and we're moving out after we see what they have to say. We're a bit worried we won't be able to and will just have to wait for them to sort the place out, but we need to go to uni which starts in a few weeks and only I can commute from my parents house.

You are in the UK, which means you have excellent protection from bad landlords. Start here - although it doesn't say specifically anything about fleas or whatever, you have the right to live in a habitable house. Contact them in writing and start keeping records of all phone conversations. Go back and document everything that's happened. Talk to legal counsel as soon as possible (not the internet). You will probably be able to find it for free.

Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...

Postby Moo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 pm UTC

You would also probably benefit from finding your nearest Citizen's Advice Bureau, I used them in an advisory capacity when I had a problem with a company and they were *great*.
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

bentheimmigrant
Dotcor Good Poster

Postby bentheimmigrant » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 pm UTC

Moo wrote:You would also probably benefit from finding your nearest Citizen's Advice Bureau, I used them in an advisory capacity when I had a problem with a company and they were *great*.

At first, I read that as "great", and then I realised they were *s not "s. Which was good, because I was fairly convinced that Moo is a nice person, and that might have damaged her reputation.
"Comment is free, but facts are sacred" - C.P. Scott

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 pm UTC

So what are your opening hours?
9.30am-11.30am, Monday-Friday. Except Tuesdays.
What about people who work? Are they not citizens who also need advice? Possibly from a bureau of some sort?
Sorry I'm only allowed to answer one question. Next please.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...

Postby Moo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:48 pm UTC

Loughton branch advised me on the phone, but I think they were open till 13:00. On the one hand they don't get any funding so I understand not being able to staff an office all the time, but I hear ya, Timostaff.
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

rrwoods

Postby rrwoods » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:01 pm UTC

GraphiteGirl wrote:stuff about people looking to arrange a marriage for you despite being in a relationship

*hugs* I can't stand that shit.
31/M/taken/US
age/gender/interest/country

Belial wrote:The sex card is tournament legal. And I am tapping it for, like, six mana.

Mavketl
ELEPHANT MYSTICISM!

Postby Mavketl » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 pm UTC

Link wrote:Unholy cockshitting sonofadalek, those titfucking fuckfaces are at it again. Yes, I'm talking about the Dutch coalition talks. Last Friday, everything had officially gone to shit (and there was Light and Much Rejoicing), and then yesterday they're all "oh yeah Klink quit so now we're all butt-buddies again and never mind the fact that the Queen has already been informed of our epic clusterfuck because you know what, fuck the Queen because we're having a massive S&M orgy even though we pretend to be against such stuff because it is ungodly but hey fuckit screwing everyone over sideways is just so much fun".

I'm as unhappy with the situation as you are (really REALLY unhappy!), but somehow my objections to these parties and their ideas have fuck-all to do with their possible preference for anal sex or BDSM.
Not A Raptor: Mav can be a very wily and dangerous player.
roband: Mav has a way of making everything seem right.
ELEPHANT SCIENCE - MORE ELEPHANT SCIENCE
- NEW: Elephant Math!

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:50 pm UTC

GraphiteGirl wrote:(On a related note -

Dear person to whom these guys have been directing their inquiries,

You know for a fact that I'm in a relationship, because my mother has been complaining to you about it for months. Please stop pretending this is a nonexistent or unimportant fact, and do the guys a favour and tell them a flat, "She's not single." Would that really be so hard?)

Yours sincerely,
GAH

It probably would be pretty difficult for that person. Because chances are, they believe that if they hook you up with a Nice Jewish Boy you'll come to your senses and dump your un-Jewish boy. And that way you can get married and have lots of Nice Jewish Babies. And somehow*, that will be doing you a favor.

My family is Greek Orthodox, so if you sub in Nice Greek Girl and Nice Greek Orthodox Babies the battle is exactly the same. I feel for ya.

*erm, not at all.
"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

Dave_Wise

Postby Dave_Wise » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:57 pm UTC

God fuck it, the goverment sucks. My mother is probably going to be unemployed for the first time in her life as a direct result of this stupid bill or whatever the shit it is they call it that limits the number of civil servants or some stupid bollocks like that. This means I'll have to tout for even more work and all because tory ministers get their view of the world from watching 'yes minister'. Wankfaces.
The future is always bright. Bombs generate quite substantial amounts of illumination
-a friend.

Link

Postby Link » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:21 pm UTC

Mavketl wrote:
Link wrote:Unholy cockshitting sonofadalek, those titfucking fuckfaces are at it again. Yes, I'm talking about the Dutch coalition talks. Last Friday, everything had officially gone to shit (and there was Light and Much Rejoicing), and then yesterday they're all "oh yeah Klink quit so now we're all butt-buddies again and never mind the fact that the Queen has already been informed of our epic clusterfuck because you know what, fuck the Queen because we're having a massive S&M orgy even though we pretend to be against such stuff because it is ungodly but hey fuckit screwing everyone over sideways is just so much fun".

I'm as unhappy with the situation as you are (really REALLY unhappy!), but somehow my objections to these parties and their ideas have fuck-all to do with their possible preference for anal sex or BDSM.

I meant that as a figure of speech (a pretty convoluted one, I admit, but this is the internet and I'm pissed, so to hell with making sense). As in, an orgy of fail, where they apparently get their kicks from throwing dirt at each other and subsequently making amends (only to lather, rinse and repeat a few days later), all the while making the country suffer. As in, they are the dominatrices, and they force the entire country to submit while they perform their sadistic acts.

Seriously, I wish they just kept it at anal sex orgies. The point is that it really looks as though they like (as in like like - as in, crazy-deviant fetishism) screwing the country over.

Dasboard
Location: I wish I was dreaming of soap.... wait where was this space for again?

Postby Dasboard » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 pm UTC

Really, when we had a normal government, nothing happened, and now nothing still happens.

Regarding the Queen, she shouldn't even have any influence if you'd ask me.

From the beginning the first votes were made public, you could see what was going to happen. I'm putting my money on a right government that will fail in about the coming two years and then we'll just get it over with and go back to our normal nitpicking on every square cm.

Edit: Realising this is the Rants thread, so feel free to ignore this post.
Are you ready? Well I made my bet
Are you ready? I made some.. preparations.
Are you ready? But I'm older now!
But are you ready? Yeah...

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 pm UTC

Why should I feel guilty for wanting to find a job in another office? Yes, I realize I've become indispensible over the last 7 months, guess what? I'm not content to live on a GS-5's pay. My skills, and my talents, and my training, and my experience, are all far above that. If you can't find a way to promote me, then I'll find another job in the hospital.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm UTC

General work rant: blah blah blah.

Why the fuck didn't I take a vacation this year? I have 155 hours of leave left. I could easily have taken a week off and gone somewhere when it was nice. Now it's starting to get cold, and my boss is all over my ass so I don't want to take much time off. Fuck.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

blue_eyedspacemonkey

Postby blue_eyedspacemonkey » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 pm UTC

Rawr, sore throat. Rawr, loosing voice. Rawr, not good for work and I can't afford a day off at all really. Grah.
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes"

So. Twitter

PhoenixEnigma

Postby PhoenixEnigma » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 pm UTC

emceng wrote:Why the fuck didn't I take a vacation this year? I have 155 hours of leave left. I could easily have taken a week off and gone somewhere when it was nice. Now it's starting to get cold, and my boss is all over my ass so I don't want to take much time off. Fuck.
Let me know if you figure that one out, will you? I'm wondering pretty much the same thing at the moment.
"Optimism, pessimism, fuck that; we're going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I'm hell-bent on making it work." -Elon Musk
Shivahn wrote:I am a motherfucking sorceror.

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 pm UTC

emceng wrote:General work rant: blah blah blah.

Why the fuck didn't I take a vacation this year? I have 155 hours of leave left. I could easily have taken a week off and gone somewhere when it was nice. Now it's starting to get cold, and my boss is all over my ass so I don't want to take much time off. Fuck.

Can you take a day off here and there (or half days) without your boss grinding your gears? Or can you carry over the leave or sell it back for cash? It'd be a shame to lose it. Where I work we can sell back up to 40 pto hours in time for Christmas shopping, which is a fantastic policy.

A smattering of 3 day weekends are still nice, though not as nice as a proper vacation.
Dark567 wrote:"Hey, I created a perpetual motion device"

"yeah, but your poster sucks. F-"

doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself

Postby doogly » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm UTC

Link wrote:As in, they are the dominatrices, and they force the entire country to submit while they perform their sadistic acts.

I think Mavketl was wondering why you are using the language of consensual healthy bdsm to describe what you consider to be A Bad Thing.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

Kyberely

Postby Kyberely » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm UTC

dubsola wrote:
Kyberely wrote:Does anyone that knows law know where we stand. The house is currently inhabitable and we're going to tell them to cancel the contract and we're moving out after we see what they have to say. We're a bit worried we won't be able to and will just have to wait for them to sort the place out, but we need to go to uni which starts in a few weeks and only I can commute from my parents house.

You are in the UK, which means you have excellent protection from bad landlords. Start here - although it doesn't say specifically anything about fleas or whatever, you have the right to live in a habitable house. Contact them in writing and start keeping records of all phone conversations. Go back and document everything that's happened. Talk to legal counsel as soon as possible (not the internet). You will probably be able to find it for free.

Thanks dubsola, moo and oregonaut. We've contacted them about it and a solicitor but need to wait two weeks for an appointment. :( They've threatened us with legal action but thinking and talking about it we don't reckon they have much of a case.

Semi related rant:
You're my boyfriend and I love you but you're making this so much harder. All I need is for you to forward me a couple of emails, but it takes about 15-20 mins just for you to get that I don't mean the one your dad wrote summing things up but the original ones I haven't even read for proof. Rinse and repeat 5 hours later when i get no emails.
Quite possibly tomorrow because I've still got nothing. Even asking for their phone number is responded with a 'why do you need it?'. I want to ring them obviously!

Edited because I wrote it before seeing I had a message.
Faye Whitaker wrote:His first thought would be "BJORN WANT HOT PEASANT GIRL"and his second thought would be "AUGH PEASANT GIRL ANALLY VIOLATING BJORN WITH BJORN'S OWN BATTLEAXE"

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 am UTC

My boss is a fucking idiot. I sent him an email in very plain English about the error I made on my timecard last week, and that I've talked to the hr department and fixed it myself, he simply needs to approve the change. Instead, he's told me we need to have a half-hour meeting to talk about it.

He could even run an attendance report to see when I clocked in and out that week. But no, apparently that's too much fucking work for a fucking manager to handle. I need to hold his hand and explain it in words of fewer than one syllable, apparently.
Dark567 wrote:"Hey, I created a perpetual motion device"

"yeah, but your poster sucks. F-"

Gears
Bulletproof

Postby Gears » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 am UTC

Look you had your chance and blew it, shove off.
General_Norris wrote:I notice a lack of counter-arguments and a lot of fisting.

femtometer

Postby femtometer » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 am UTC

Dear Uncle Sam,

Despite keeping a 96% average in your laboratory technician course, spending eight months of my life working my ass off for you, and honestly giving 110% of my being into passing the APFT, you're giving me a swift kick in the ass back to Ft. Couch. I can completely understand denying me the student loan repayment and enlistment bonus that we had agreed upon in our contract, as I did not fulfill my obligation to pass the predetermined physical standards. I truly wish I knew why I can't run two miles fast enough; I don't smoke, I've never had children, I'm very well within weight standards.The fact of the matter is I run slow, and to the best of my ability, I really can't help that. But to deny me the college credits and opportunity to test for a professional certification that I put copious amounts of effort into, now that is a truly bitch move.

- femtometer

Raeluna

Postby Raeluna » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:52 am UTC

I actually feel really arrogant with this rant, because I know some people have issues with the opposite sex but...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. JUST BECAUSE I SPEAK TO YOU, CALL YOU 'HUN' (as I call EVERYONE), OR MAKE THE <3 SYMBOL WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING NICE FOR ME, DOES NOT MEAN I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. FUCK.

This has happened MULTIPLE times now! I am quite happily in a relationship with a man AND a woman and I'm not available for either sex. Leave. Me. Alone. Friends? Sure, lets be friends! ONLY friends, why is that so hard to understand?!

And for you, just for you Mister Creepy Creepy McStalkerpants, the man who googled me for my address and got my phone number by hunting down my facebook (which I had changed to a different name SPECIFICALLY to avoid you!) you stop sending me gifts. Fucking stop. I don't want the teddybear, or the crappy love poem, or the ring, okay? You are quite possibly a psycho, telling me how there's different spirits locked inside you and how you communicate with the dead and were attacked by a hellhound... Stop calling me "hunnie", "sweetheart", and "baby". I even went to the police about you, but because you aren't physically threatening me and I don't worry for my safety (yet), there's not a god damn thing they'll do about it. So I'm stuck bitching about you and twitching everytime I hear the default message ring on my phone. Because I know its you. You are driving me crazy, please go die. >_>
thicknavyrain wrote:Marry me. Now.

"So, why are you a fruit bat?"
"I dunno, healthier I guess."
"Well yeah, but 'I vant to suck your melons' just doesn't have the same ring to it."

mosiajam

Resisting the urge to throw hydrofluoric acid at someone

Postby mosiajam » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 pm UTC

How exactly does one practice this amount of self-control in a chemical lab with a useless idiot partner?

Ulc

Re: Resisting the urge to throw hydrofluoric acid at someone

Postby Ulc » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:03 pm UTC

By not being a idiot.

Can we call this thread over now?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle

A White Russian, shades and a bathrobe, what more can you want from life?

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 pm UTC

<joking>

So, Raeluna, love...what'cha doin' later today?

</joking>

The EGE wrote:

Dasboard
Location: I wish I was dreaming of soap.... wait where was this space for again?

Postby Dasboard » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:26 pm UTC

About one out of four people in my country has suffered / is suffering from stalking. I was suprised about how high it was.

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm UTC

And it certainly isn't helped by today's interconnective frenzy-like techno-fest. Twitter, facebook, et al. are great tools for people who want to be a part of a large social scene, but the down-side sucks that people can't respect people's privacy. You shouldn't *have* to hide your information, people should respect your privacy, but people are also douchegaskets and trolls. I don't use any of it for those reasons. I am, for the most part, a ghost.

The EGE wrote:

AngrySquirrel
Hellish Sex Goddess

Postby AngrySquirrel » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:36 pm UTC

Okay I know you are terrified, and got some intense mood swings due to the pregnancy, but please stop yelling at me.

First of all, telling me who I can and can not hang out with is not cool and I will not tolerate it from anyone. Not even you.
Second, she has apologized time and time again and practically crawled on her belly to get you to forgive her. She did not know about your situation when she said what you are upset about, she has apologized, she has stayed away from all our group-meetings so that you won't be upset over seeing her, there isn't much more she can do. She is also one of my best friends and one of the few people I can talk to normally. So when I hang out with her after you've told me quite clearly to get lost it is not an attempt to conspire against you. No one here hates you or wants bad things to happen to you and I wish you could understand that.
Third, yes you have the right to get angry. And yes you are allowed to feel whatever feel, but I don't deal well with being yelled to, and you know this very well, so please stop it, it's not doing any of us any good. It's making you more upset and it's making me more likely to walk away.
Fourth. Just because I don't tell you or show you that I'm having problems doesn't mean I'm all unicorns and flowers at all times. Please don't assume things about how I feel and please don't use those assumptions as ways to invalidate my opinion.

Love you to bits, but you're driving me insane.
-Squirrel
Putting the fist into pacifist.

they/them/theirs

emceng

Postby emceng » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:43 pm UTC

Dasboard wrote:About one out of four people in my country has suffered / is suffering from stalking. I was suprised about how high it was.

I find that hard to believe. I guess it follows my lack of faith in most statistics reported in the media. The person reporting likely has no idea what they're talking about in the first place, and much of the time the numbers the report is based on are skewed by the researchers' agenda. An example for me that immediately comes to mind was a story in the local paper when I was in college. It was talking about binge drinking by college kids. The most awesome part of the article was the definition of binge drinking: having one or more drinks in a sitting. Bravo - you have now defined every single person to ever drink alcohol as a binge drinker.

Minor rant - my typing has gone to shit. I had to correct three typos in the last half sentence.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 pm UTC

Maybe it's because you're a binge drinker.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

Dasboard

Postby Dasboard » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:49 pm UTC

Yeah, sceptism is advised most of the time. However, if I remember it right, it was a pretty big story covering two pages, I don't think they would publish such a big article if the person who wrote it didn't know shit about the subject. It was also published in The Volkskrant, which I found pretty reliable on things as researsch.

Endless Mike

Postby Endless Mike » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm UTC

Pretty easily. The penalty of having to go to jail is far worse than the potential for a slightly lower than expected grade.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:07 pm UTC

By controlling your anger management issues. If you object to your partners work that much, do all the work yourself. Consider it an excuse to get more lab experience.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm UTC

saxmaniac1987 wrote:
GraphiteGirl wrote:(On a related note -

Dear person to whom these guys have been directing their inquiries,

You know for a fact that I'm in a relationship, because my mother has been complaining to you about it for months. Please stop pretending this is a nonexistent or unimportant fact, and do the guys a favour and tell them a flat, "She's not single." Would that really be so hard?)

Yours sincerely,
GAH

It probably would be pretty difficult for that person. Because chances are, they believe that if they hook you up with a Nice Jewish Boy you'll come to your senses and dump your un-Jewish boy. And that way you can get married and have lots of Nice Jewish Babies. And somehow*, that will be doing you a favor.

My family is Greek Orthodox, so if you sub in Nice Greek Girl and Nice Greek Orthodox Babies the battle is exactly the same. I feel for ya.

*erm, not at all.

Same, but substitute Nice Chinese Boy and Nice Chinese Babies. And my parents wonder why I never tell them anything about my dating life.

If I ever have children - and they'll likely be adopted or be mixed race - I will be judging their dates on their intelligence, empathy, and respect for their partners. Not on their demographics.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

Zarq

Postby Zarq » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm UTC

podbaydoor wrote:I will be judging their dates on their intelligence

How is this different?
You rang?

"It is better to shit yourself, than to die of constipation." - Some picture on reddit

Kang

Postby Kang » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:50 pm UTC

Rant at random-mother™: telling you that it might be a good idea to teach your son not to throw random objects at strangers does not make me a nazi. If you insist on everyone's right to throw things around I'll gladly throw a sledgehammer at your face.

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:52 pm UTC

Zarq wrote:
podbaydoor wrote:I will be judging their dates on their intelligence

How is this different?

It's not racist?
"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

Return to “General”