Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Re: Rant Thread : For all your obscenity screaming needs

Postby Giant Speck » Fri May 01, 2015 7:42 am UTC

Even easier: if your mouse has a scroll wheel that also acts as a button, you can middle-click the icon instead of pressing Shift and left-clicking. It will do the same thing.

Other uses for middle-clicking (these are all browser-related and all work in Firefox, but most may work in Chrome, Safari, Opera, or Internet Explorer):

1. Middle-click a hyperlink to open the URL in a new tab.
2. Middle-click a bookmark/favorite to open it in a new tab.
3. Middle-click a folder of bookmarks to open all of the bookmarks in new tabs.
4. Middle-click a tab to close it.
5. Middle-click the tab bar to open the last open tab.
6. Middle-click on a page and drag for super fast "auto" scrolling.
7. Middle-click the Refresh/Reload button to open a duplicate tab.
8. Middle-click the New Tab button to open a new window.
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow

Postby Giant Speck » Fri May 01, 2015 7:42 am UTC

Hurray, educational pagetopper!
"Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best." - Weeks
BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE

eSOANEM
:D

Postby eSOANEM » Fri May 01, 2015 10:53 am UTC

All but 5 and 8 are in chrome as well.
my pronouns are they

Magnanimous wrote:(fuck the macrons)

Quercus

Postby Quercus » Sat May 02, 2015 5:10 pm UTC

I drove a car with an electronic parking brake today. Now, it could be fine if all it did was engage the brakes when I pressed the button and have a "auto-hold" function for hills, those core functions were weird to get used to but fine once you did. In its actual implementation though it is a hateful thing. It decides not to let you do things that it thinks are unsafe. Roll a few inches in neutral to snug into a parking space - computer says no. Edge forwards with the door cracked open so I can see how close the kerb is - computer says no. Horrible.

I actually felt far less safe with this thing holding my hand than I did with a normal handbrake - I rely on a car doing what I tell it to, when I tell it to in order to stay safe. In this I was constantly wondering if the car would decide not to do what I told it to.

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat May 02, 2015 7:21 pm UTC

Unfortunately, this is the shape of things to come. All hire cars I've driven for work in the past couple of years have had buttons instead of handbrakes. I've recently bought a new car with a button instead of a handbrake (I don't have it yet, it's still being built). There was no option to have a real handbrake. I'm sure I'll get used to it once I have driven it a few times, but I agree it's disconcerting. It feels like there's an electronic brain somewhere taking control of a core driving function.

But I guess this is how we progress technology. We can't keep building stuff a particular way just because that's what people are used to - it would put the kybosh on some really good ideas.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Sat May 02, 2015 7:46 pm UTC

I thought the whole point of a handbrake that it was a physical mechanism, so you know it should work if the rest of the car's system goes down...
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

PAstrychef
for all intimate metaphysical encounters

Postby PAstrychef » Sun May 03, 2015 12:57 am UTC

The whole concept of drive by wire should send anyone who has ever had an electronic device seize up at a bad moment screaming. Check out what's happened with iPads and airplanes!
Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a puffer fish.

Fractal_Tangent
Today is my Birthday!

Postby Fractal_Tangent » Sun May 03, 2015 4:17 pm UTC

Grumpy because of exams.

I have a lecturer who has provided simultaneously too much and too little to revise from. He has told us about his book (frequently) and labeled every section as to whether we should 'read/know/understand'. His lecture notes are non-existent. He provides no real useful maths stuff in the lectures, just long derivations that will definitely not be in the exam (or that would be the only question). Our revision lecture with him was he'd put together every header from every single one of his slides and then just said things like:
'So the X relation, you should know that, the Z law, that's important' for every header in every lecture.
His exams are extremely mathematical if we're looking at previous exam papers but he hasn't supplied the answers to any of them. He has provided the answers to his coursework but there are only 9 questions for a module that's supposed to have condensed a 500 page book into it.

& It's not like I can send him an email because he said 'send me some proof that you've made a start'. My usual problem is that I don't know where to start. I don't have evidence of having stared at your exam paper for 3 hours not getting anywhere because I just wrote down some things that don't make any sense.
eSOANEM wrote:
right now, that means it's Nazi punching time.

she/her/hers
=]

ajh

Postby ajh » Sun May 03, 2015 5:18 pm UTC

Quercus wrote:I drove a car with an electronic parking brake today. Now, it could be fine if all it did was engage the brakes when I pressed the button and have a "auto-hold" function for hills, those core functions were weird to get used to but fine once you did. In its actual implementation though it is a hateful thing. It decides not to let you do things that it thinks are unsafe. Roll a few inches in neutral to snug into a parking space - computer says no. Edge forwards with the door cracked open so I can see how close the kerb is - computer says no. Horrible.

I actually felt far less safe with this thing holding my hand than I did with a normal handbrake - I rely on a car doing what I tell it to, when I tell it to in order to stay safe. In this I was constantly wondering if the car would decide not to do what I told it to.
I'm just getting my driver's license in such a car. The "unsafe" things would have been useful... Will be fun in a car without the electronics, when I drive one.

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 pm UTC

I rented a car recently for a buisness trip, and the "hand break" not a physical mechanism, it's a mini toggle switch next to the "gear dial." That's right, the gear shift (it's still an automatic, so P|R|N|D|L1) is a dial, located on the center console next to the e-break toggle switch. The dial was about an inch and a half across. It would take me longer than my time renting the car (one day) to figure it out proper. That combined with the push-button start, the "key" just being a RFDI (or whatever) chip on a fob with a lock/unlock button, and there being no lever to open the gas tank cover (instead you just push it in, and it pops out. seems not very secure to me), left me wishing I had gotten an older car.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Fri May 08, 2015 5:30 am UTC

This general election isn't all that unexpected, but it is very depressing. The Lib Dems are projected to win fewer than ten seats now, with the Tories slated for an outright majority, a near clean-sweep by the SNP in Scotland, and a 10%+ UKIP vote share. I could maybe cope with one of those things happening, but all of them together is just unbelievably awful :cry:

EDIT: Silver lining is that the ineffectual buffoons who were running the Lib Dems and Labour are certain to change now, I guess. I'm not as anti-Clegg as much of the rest of the party faithful, but he's clearly been harmful for the party as a whole.

eSOANEM
:D

Postby eSOANEM » Fri May 08, 2015 11:04 am UTC

Yeah, we're pretty fucked. Even in a proportional system, we'd have got a right wing government. It's really depressing how succesful a job the tories have done of pinning the financial crisis on labour (despite it being a worldwide problem sparked off by problems in the US :roll: ) whilst labour seemed more concerned trying to defend seats from the left and ultimately just split the left completely when it was far more important for them to attack tory marginals.

I'm not even sure if I want the opposition to whack down a queen's speech and force another election. The liberals have spent all their money (for pretty much nothing) and the tories will have more left for a second campaign than labour. It's depressing to think that this sort of no-confidence vote could actually lead to stronger tories.
my pronouns are they

Magnanimous wrote:(fuck the macrons)

Jumble

Postby Jumble » Fri May 08, 2015 8:49 pm UTC

OK, I’ll admit I’m doing this here because as a senior UK civil servant I’m not allowed to do this in my own name, but what a cluster fuck. I apologise if your political proclivities don’t match with mine but I need to sound off somewhere. I mean, we all knew in our souls that the Tories had been handed this four years ago when the unions voted in poor little Ed and the Lib Dems decided that in return for power they would stand up for nothing that made any sense, but arse biscuits.

And, WTAF are you doing, Scotland? I listened to Alex Salmon announce on the Today programme that “a Westminster government can’t ride roughshod over the will of the Scottish people”. Well, I hate to piss on your parade Scotland, but they can and they will. That’s first past the post democracy, the Tories have a workable majority, you are the third party and they can do whatever they damn well like. You are destined to five years of waving ballot papers, shaking your heads and making childish noises from the opposition benches. Have fun with that.
Spoiler:
Giant Speck wrote:You're a demon! DEMON!!!!

Oregonaut wrote:CURSE YOU VILLAIN!!
PhoenixEnigma wrote:Jumble is either the best or worst Santa ever, and I can't figure out which. Possibly both.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 am UTC

getting fed up with mom constantly asking for advances on her budget, and grandma thinking me "controlling" for saying "no", I turned over budgeting duties to grandma so that she can be the one who has to say "no".

apparently she hasn't been, and at the rate she is letting mom spend, mom will be out of money for the month within about a week.

i'm not going to save her this time, and if she tries not to pay me back the thousand+ she still owes me for bailing her out of her ever-growing debts in January, I'm canceling her phone service too.
Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
The Codex Quaerendae (my philosophy) - The Chronicles of Quelouva (my fiction)

Fractal_Tangent
Today is my Birthday!

Postby Fractal_Tangent » Wed May 13, 2015 8:18 am UTC

From what I've heard of your mum from you, it seems like you've tried everything possible and she's still inconsiderate and irresponsible with money. Maybe letting it reach a tipping point might be the solution.
eSOANEM wrote:

she/her/hers
=]

Wonderbolt

Postby Wonderbolt » Wed May 13, 2015 1:46 pm UTC

Got a celiac dx a bunch of days ago and ever since cutting out gluten I've been feeling awful. Headachy, nausea, skin going all haywire, and a bunch of more TMI-ish issues as well. I've made sure to replace things like bread and whatnot with rice and potatoes and other starches, so it's not like it's low-carb nonsense I could be experiencing. Apparently it's not uncommon for people with celiac or other sensitivities to get worse before it gets better, but it's making it really hard to stick to it and not just go "Fuck it, I need a damn sandwich."

Yakk
Poster with most posts but no title.

Postby Yakk » Wed May 13, 2015 6:50 pm UTC

Jumble: No, it (Westminster) cannot.

If it rides roughshod over the Scots, the SNP will respond in parliament and in the media.

If they ignore that, the SNP will get what it wants: a mandate to secede. And the next referendum will probably succeed.

Power is power. Having the majority in parliament gives you one kind of power, but it is not the only kind of power. They are implicitly saying "we will not bow under that power". They have a mandate (to speak for Scotland, and to a lesser extent threaten succession if things don't go well).
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Last edited by JHVH on Fri Oct 23, 4004 BCE 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Jumble

Postby Jumble » Wed May 13, 2015 8:33 pm UTC

I hear what you are saying and, to be honest my sympathy is with the Scots, but for the next five years the Tories will play their games their way, and I'm afraid I'm at a loss to see what anyone else can do to stop them.

They don't need to to pay much heed to the SNP, who actively disagree with most of their manifesto. They don't need their votes to pass bills. The only threat is one of secession, but the SNP ruled out a further referendum on that in the term of this parliament. To be fair I can easily see a scenario where, if the UK pass a referendum on leaving the EU the SNP claim (and I would agree with them) that this was an English, not a Scottish choice, it's barking mad, they want none of it and therefore they will hold an immediate referendum on Scottish independence. Then they would win and the UK would break up, plus England would be completely screwed.

However, checking the polls it appears that, on the whole, the UK electorate seem to back remaining within the EU by around 40% to 30%, so this may not happen. In that case we are back to waving ballot papers and making farmyard noises as a form of power. Of course, you are right if you are projecting forward to 2020, when whoever wins in Westminster the SNP is likely to demand another referendum and this time succeed (and secede). However, I don't expect Cameron cares much about that as by then he will be in a pleasantly well rewarded non-exec director position at Goldman Sachs.
Spoiler:
Giant Speck wrote:You're a demon! DEMON!!!!

Oregonaut wrote:CURSE YOU VILLAIN!!
PhoenixEnigma wrote:Jumble is either the best or worst Santa ever, and I can't figure out which. Possibly both.

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Wed May 13, 2015 9:31 pm UTC

If the UK were to break up, would the fragments still retain the same common monarch, and just have different parliaments, kind of like the Commonwealth countries? (Would the fragments actually be Commonwealth countries at that point?)

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 pm UTC

Grrr. If you Google Image "Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano", you have to go through about 25 rows of their weigh-in bikini pictures before you get to, you know, pictures of the actual fight.

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Wed May 13, 2015 11:29 pm UTC

Pfhorrest wrote:If the UK were to break up, would the fragments still retain the same common monarch, and just have different parliaments, kind of like the Commonwealth countries? (Would the fragments actually be Commonwealth countries at that point?)

I believe the standard process is to print out this chart and tape it to a dartboard.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

Fractal_Tangent
Today is my Birthday!

Postby Fractal_Tangent » Thu May 14, 2015 7:52 am UTC

Pfhorrest wrote:If the UK were to break up, would the fragments still retain the same common monarch, and just have different parliaments, kind of like the Commonwealth countries? (Would the fragments actually be Commonwealth countries at that point?)

That was one of the big debating points of the Scottish referendum, what exactly the Scottish people could keep and what they couldn't. I think they were pretty set on not having the queen but retaining the pound.
eSOANEM wrote:

she/her/hers
=]

doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself

Postby doogly » Thu May 14, 2015 1:05 pm UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:Grrr. If you Google Image "Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano", you have to go through about 25 rows of their weigh-in bikini pictures before you get to, you know, pictures of the actual fight.

They show up for me on the second row. Maybe google is tailoring your results? 8-)
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

Yakk

Postby Yakk » Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm UTC

Mighty Jalapeno wrote:Grrr. If you Google Image "Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano", you have to go through about 25 rows of their weigh-in bikini pictures before you get to, you know, pictures of the actual fight.

Time weighted pictures?
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Thu May 14, 2015 1:38 pm UTC

Yakk wrote:

Time weighted pictures?

Granted. :) I had planned to make a joke like that.

But yeah, at home it's row 3 and 4. At work it was about row 25. Maybe Google is tailoring based on what 80 male engineers Google for from the same IP...

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Thu May 14, 2015 11:59 pm UTC

So, I got hired recently, by a quite-successful software development contracting company. Been going through their training program. Awesome. Real job, ready to do real work, get paid real money, pay off real bills, make real plans to really go to grad school within the next few years.

But their poorly-designed internal websites are the training grounds for their Mumbai teams. Their powerpoints that we are being taught from remind readers that Java 5 is now out. They have cut our training time (but not knowledge required to complete training...though I wouldn't expect otherwise and am...mostly fine with this...) in half. And the multiple choice tests we have to take read exactly like they were initially written in Hindi, then run through Google Translate, when Java 5 was new and Google Translate sucked worse than it does now, possibly multiple times in some sadistic game of telephone. Some powerpoints are like that too. Our grades matter but they won't tell us how. Or even what they are.

I'm seriously wondering if I will need to learn to speak Hindi alongside our training material just to successfully make it through training (it would help with understanding our teacher's linguistic idiosyncrasies, though I understand him perfectly well the vast majority of time and in general I rarely have difficulty understanding northern Indian accents in person). And I'm sure I could do it, though not as quickly as I need to. And devanagari is intimidating at first.

TL;DR: Needing to memorize 300 powerpoint slides worth of theoretical information in three days, then take tests that were written in a different language and translated poorly into English through outdated Google Translate algorithms. Considering learning that language, already working through devanagari script. Getting paid for this but I wonder for how long.

EDIT: I'm doing my best to not sound excited about learning a language I might actually get to use. Secretly, I am.

K-R

Postby K-R » Wed May 27, 2015 1:15 pm UTC

K-R wrote:Names in the following story have been changed.

I got an email a couple of days ago, sent to me and several other people:
OK guys we can talk here. And dont hit compose and respond just press reply. And can some one add dave at sometime so that he knows the plan.
Followed, from one of the recipients of the first email, by:
were going saturday right and what time and how long

None of them were people I know, and the subject line was about something occuring in a city that a later Google search revealed was in Connecticut, which is roughly on the other side of the world. So, I hit "reply all":
I have no idea who you people are or how I ended up in this conversation, so y'all might want to double-check the recipients of these.

Easy enough. Obviously a typo on someone's part, as previously happened with the guy who signed up for eBay, PayPal and the dentist with my email accidentally, and someone who signed up for Pinterest with my email, who may or may not also have been that guy, I have no idea. In that case, I largely ignored the emails, or clicked the "I didn't sign up" links, or messaged the guy through eBay (because one of the emails contained his username) so I could get his actual email and forward him everything he needed to access his accounts, or emailed the dentist to inform them they were working roughly six inches below the problem area. This time, apparently not so easy:
It's next Saturday
Dave this is emma Chrissy Matt Nikki sophie nick
Dave it's emma Chrissy Nikki nick sophie Matt

So let's try again, slightly clearer:
One of you should probably find out what Dave's email address actually is, because this ain't it. And last time I tried a "Reply All" to this, it failed to send to dave@gmail.com due to that email address not existing, so y'all may want to check that, too.

My name is not Dave. I don't know anyone named Emma, Chrissy, Nikki, Nick, Sophie, or Matt. I'm in Australia. Google informs me y'all are probably in Connecticut, which is a reasonable distance from here. I'm not sure what more I need to tell you to get you to go away, given that "you have the wrong email address" was apparently insufficient.

Victory!
Yep sorry we used his old email

Of sorts...
Sorry we thought this was someone else just ignore these.

Well, it apparently required two emails (from the same person) to explain the fuckup, but it'll do. At least they're gone.
R u from Australia or Texas because you say yall a lot

Oh for fuck's sake.

Guess who just emailed me?

Yakk

Postby Yakk » Wed May 27, 2015 1:23 pm UTC

Tell them how to delete your address from their address book.

PAstrychef
for all intimate metaphysical encounters

Postby PAstrychef » Wed May 27, 2015 1:31 pm UTC

Consider this a way to meet new friends!
Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a puffer fish.

doogly

Postby doogly » Wed May 27, 2015 1:42 pm UTC

I did actually make friends with dooogly on AOL. I wonder what ever happened to her?

K-R

Postby K-R » Wed May 27, 2015 1:49 pm UTC

Yakk wrote:Tell them how to delete your address from their address book.
They're specifically emailing me. The one who kept constantly harassing me eventually emailed me to demand I stop emailing her because she didn't know who I was, which is beyond stupid. This guy didn't send any of the earlier emails, but wants to know which of the two people in my profile picture is me.

Them deleting my email address is not going to help; these aren't accidents anymore.

PAstrychef wrote:Consider this a way to meet new friends!
Yeah, no.

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Wed May 27, 2015 1:52 pm UTC

Set up an autoresponse rule in your mail client to send back pictures of penises of various animals.

doogly

Postby doogly » Wed May 27, 2015 1:58 pm UTC

Which can also be a way to make new friends.

Yakk

Postby Yakk » Wed May 27, 2015 2:13 pm UTC

That is their purpose, biologically.

Rodion Raskolnikov
Alyona Ivanovna knows what you did last summer

Postby Rodion Raskolnikov » Wed May 27, 2015 3:04 pm UTC

Fractal_Tangent wrote:

That was one of the big debating points of the Scottish referendum, what exactly the Scottish people could keep and what they couldn't. I think they were pretty set on not having the queen but retaining the pound.

The pro-independence side planned to keep the queen if Scotland had voted yes, although I imagine that probably would have changed quite soon after independence.

Yo Rodja's kind of a dick, those are the facts / He murdered a pawnbroker with an axe
Now Dosoyevsky is here to teach you / About his problems with the philosophy of Nietzsche

~ ahammel

Pfhorrest

Postby Pfhorrest » Wed May 27, 2015 6:08 pm UTC

The email shenanigans above remind me a bit of a problem I had last time I was looking for a new job. I replied to a Craigslist ad that had a description of the job but not the name of the company, and an anonymized CL email address... several such ads, as that seems to be a common thing for Craigslist job ads, which strikes me as kind of odd now that I think about it, but anyway.

I later got an email from a company telling me I had been declined from the position I had applied for. Problem was, that email was not a direct reply to my email, so (combined with the lack of identifying info in the ad itself) I could not tell which of the ads I had replied to had declined me, to cross them off my list, so I could stop following up with them. I wrote back asking them to please help match them to an ad so that I could cross them off and stop bothering them, and got no response.

A week or so later I went following up on all the jobs I had applied for that hadn't responded yet. Shortly afterward I got another email — but not a reply, just a new email — from that same company reminding me that they had already declined me for the position and to stop writing them. I replied again that I would be happy to stop writing them, if they would just tell me who they are, so I can cross them off my list. Again no response.

Next, week, same thing. Follow up with everyone I "haven't heard from", which includes them because I don't know who they are to cross them off my list. They send me a new email (not a reply — the fuck, is your "reply" button broken!?) angry about me "harassing" them like this. I reply again explaining that I don't know which ad I need to not follow up with because I can't match their company name to the ad I'm responding to because they won't reply directly to my emails and instead send me new emails with no connection to my own or to the ad I'm responding to, and that the only way I can possibly stop following up with them if they won't tell me who the hell they are would be to not follow up with anybody ever, and that's not going to happen because I need a goddamn job! No response.

The issue never got resolved, but I got a job elsewhere before I would have followed up with them again, so it just kind of went away.

K-R

Postby K-R » Wed May 27, 2015 7:28 pm UTC

Just got another email from that bloke, asking me to leave him alone and saying it's creepy that I called his house.

Which...I didn't. Obviously. Because I have no idea who the fuck he is.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Wed May 27, 2015 7:38 pm UTC

Haha, that reminds me of this time this dude called me 'to fight'. The conversation went like this -

Him: "Hey man, I'm going to kick your ass"
Me: "Ok? Who is this?"
Him: "You know who the fuck I am, I'm going to kill you!"
Me: "Do you now where I live?"
Him: "Not a fucking clue!"
Me: "Sounds good! *click*"
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

K-R

Postby K-R » Wed May 27, 2015 9:37 pm UTC

Yea I know I'm smart as fuck even though I had somone type this for me

People suck.

roband

Postby roband » Thu May 28, 2015 10:14 am UTC

Return to “General”