Hype your ripe snipes 'n' gripes

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
TimelordSimone
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm UTC
Location: Cambridge ish

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby TimelordSimone » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:46 pm UTC

We did Secret Santa in our hall of residence first year of uni, so we'd all only known each other for about 3 months. Part of 'the rules' was that we weren't allowed to buy chocolate or booze (otherwise everyone would have just bought chocolate/booze).
As I recall, for the most part everyone did pretty well. The person whose name I got was also the person that got my name, and we both got each other Friends related things.
I mostly lurk. Hello.

User avatar
Gears
Bulletproof
Posts: 1593
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:31 am UTC
Location: Japan

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Gears » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 am UTC

What kind of sick bastard takes advantage of a poor girl with low self esteem, and who has high medical bills? You call yourself her friend, but instead of trying to just help out with the bills, you pimp her out. What the fuck man.

I hate people.
General_Norris wrote:I notice a lack of counter-arguments and a lot of fisting.

User avatar
felltir
has a sniper scope and a trigger finger.
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm UTC
Location: Back in't home town. Never at home.
Contact:

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby felltir » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 am UTC

God dammit. I had fucking plans, I've been looking forward to this day all week, and it's fucking ruined.
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!
The Great Hippo wrote:I THINK THE SOLAR SYSTEM MIGHT BE AN ATOM OF OXYGEN.


Blog

he/him/his

User avatar
ameretrifle
Vera
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 am UTC
Location: Canada (the flat bit)

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby ameretrifle » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 am UTC

I just checked my gmail and there are like 60 emails for some guy named Trevor. What the shit.

(Okay, useless sods at my school are migrating everyone to a new address, which sends out everything in your inbox when you try to sync it up, so I at least can guess the mechanism, right? But why the shit is all Trevor the Tiesto-loving frat boy's crap getting sent to my gmail address?? I checked, it's not getting sent to my school accounts, which aren't remotely similarly named anyway, to my gmail or to this guy's school address. WHY DO I KNOW THIS RANDOM DUDE IS A BUSINESS MAJOR I FEEL ALL DIRTY AGH)

...Anyone else know this weird feeling like now your privacy's been violated and at the same time you're a voyeur? >_< If this is the system getting some wires crossed, fuck politeness, I am giving someone hell. DO NOT FUCKING WANT. jesus.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

see if these fuckers get any "alumni donations" from me

okay i was already never ever going to do that but still

User avatar
Menacing Spike
Posts: 2982
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm UTC
Location: Fighting the Zombie.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Menacing Spike » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:32 am UTC

ameretrifle wrote:I just checked my gmail and there are like 60 emails for some guy named Trevor. What the shit.


Just set a redirect + delete. There, done. I had a similar problem, I used the dude's name as a filter.

User avatar
ameretrifle
Vera
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 am UTC
Location: Canada (the flat bit)

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby ameretrifle » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 am UTC

Sure, that will work as a thing to do if the guy does not, like, notice this is happening. But I'm not really concerned he's not getting the emails; it's an archive of the whole inbox, like, stuff from all semester, and I'm pretty sure he'd already have copies in his old AND new address. But it does not solve the deeper problem of who the fuck even knows my address, anyway. It's not a very "oops i typed a instead of s" sort of address! It doesn't seem likely that the dude himself put in my address to forward shit to, then, and our school addresses are nothing alike, and if it's the system, who's to say this won't happen again? I do not like it in the slightest!

/me is not a social butterfly

User avatar
Not A Raptor
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:06 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Not A Raptor » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 am UTC

Delete, call up the university, swear at them a little, grab some tea, call it a day?
Van wrote:I like simple games.

Like Wizardry.

WARNING: Is acting like NaR.
Kellsbells: NAR is a sillypants
Not_A_Raptor: :p
Kellsbells: That is my expert assessment

User avatar
RoadieRich
The Black Hand
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:40 am UTC
Location: Behind you

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby RoadieRich » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 pm UTC

Not A Raptor wrote:Delete, call up the university, swear at them a little, grab some tea, call it a day?

On a sunday? I guess two out of three four ain't bad.
73, de KE8BSL loc EN26.

User avatar
Garm
Posts: 2241
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:29 pm UTC
Location: Usually at work. Otherwise, Longmont, CO.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Garm » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:19 pm UTC

Agh! The In-laws are watching "Soul Surfer" and there's nothing I can do to get away from the house!
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- JFK

User avatar
Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:18 am UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Deva » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:27 pm UTC

Garm wrote:Agh! The In-laws are watching "Soul Surfer" and there's nothing I can do to get away from the house!

Escape Plan.jpg
Escape Plan.jpg (12.95 KiB) Viewed 6027 times
Changes its form depending on the observer.

User avatar
Garm
Posts: 2241
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:29 pm UTC
Location: Usually at work. Otherwise, Longmont, CO.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Garm » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm UTC

I remembered I had a stroller in the car so the kid and I went to the park. PHEW!
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- JFK

User avatar
Ptolom
Posts: 1559
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:55 pm UTC
Location: The entropy pool
Contact:

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Ptolom » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:59 pm UTC

Fucking hell my UCAS application got sent back again. It's the nightmare that keeps on giving every time I think it's over.

User avatar
Obby
Posts: 785
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:37 pm UTC
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Obby » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 pm UTC

Dude in the stall next to me:

If you really need to breath like a winded rhinoceros while going #2, you probably should get yourself to a doctor. Unless you are of the altogether more alarming persuasion of just simply liking the smell of shit, and can't get enough of it...
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Drumheller769
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:46 pm UTC
Location: ♞♞♞

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Drumheller769 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:04 pm UTC

Sometimes the inability to move while having your digestive system try to kill you may cause unavoidable actions in some.
The Great Hippo wrote:Arguing with the internet is a lot like arguing with a bullet. The internet's chief exports are cute kittens, porn, and Reasons Why You Are Completely Fucking Wrong.

User avatar
Microscopic cog
in his catastrophic plan
Posts: 769
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:09 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Microscopic cog » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:15 pm UTC

Yeah, my dad recently had his thigh broken, and he had to go to the toilet by sitting on a toilet chair-like thing behind a curtain, since he was in a room with three other patients.

Especially in the beginning because of the medication and stuff this was something that made a lot of noise. Both my dad groaning because it hurt a lot to even get out of bed, and having nothing to muffle the toilet noises.

Now he's at home and he can go to toilet alone, but it's still a painful and noisy affaire. So yea, noisy people in public bathrooms are unpleasant, but maybe he's already seeing a doctor.
Spoiler:
Interviewer: Some people say they can’t understand your writing even after they read it two or three times. What approach would you suggest for them?

William Faulkner: Read it four times.

DSenette
Posts: 2418
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby DSenette » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 pm UTC

people making noises in the bathroom isn't an issue, as long as those noises aren't conversation. why the hell do people talk on their cellphones while shitting? the person on the other end can surely hear the difference in acoustics and recognize that you're in a room that is almost completely tiled. they can probably also hear you shitting and/or pissing.

and to the jackhole in my office that keeps pissing everywhere, go and get your prostate checked. the toilet should not look like it was misted with a spray bottle when you're done.
The Righteous Hand Of Retribution
"The evaporation of 4 million who believe this crap would leave the world an instantly better place." ~Andre Codresu (re: "the Rapture")

User avatar
meridian
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 am UTC
Location: Cambervillia
Contact:

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby meridian » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm UTC

DSenette wrote:people making noises in the bathroom isn't an issue, as long as those noises aren't conversation. why the hell do people talk on their cellphones while shitting? the person on the other end can surely hear the difference in acoustics and recognize that you're in a room that is almost completely tiled. they can probably also hear you shitting and/or pissing.

I have to resist the urge to ask these questions loudly in public restrooms.
Spoiler:
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They are taken to a special room and burned.
- Sherlock
torontoraptor wrote:Internet is a zombie, and it is eating our brains.

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby SlyReaper » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:44 pm UTC

Some noise is better than the deathly silence I often find in the bathrooms at work. Nobody wants to let rip first because of the sound it'll inevitably make.
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man
Posts: 5100
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:30 pm UTC
Location: Kansas City
Contact:

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby pseudoidiot » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm UTC

My thought's always been: I'm in a bathroom and my body is doing what body's do and holding back tends to be rather uncomfortable. Let loose.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

DSenette
Posts: 2418
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby DSenette » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:50 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:Some noise is better than the deathly silence I often find in the bathrooms at work. Nobody wants to let rip first because of the sound it'll inevitably make.

you could do the opposite of the japanese crapper model (where they have little buttons on the wall to make sounds to cover the bodily noises...or even fake flush sounds so you don't waste water doing a courtesy flush) and bring in a bodily function sound generator.
The Righteous Hand Of Retribution
"The evaporation of 4 million who believe this crap would leave the world an instantly better place." ~Andre Codresu (re: "the Rapture")

User avatar
emceng
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey
Contact:

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby emceng » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:14 pm UTC

DSenette wrote:
SlyReaper wrote:Some noise is better than the deathly silence I often find in the bathrooms at work. Nobody wants to let rip first because of the sound it'll inevitably make.

you could do the opposite of the japanese crapper model (where they have little buttons on the wall to make sounds to cover the bodily noises...or even fake flush sounds so you don't waste water doing a courtesy flush) and bring in a bodily function sound generator.


Or loud rock music. Death Metal! Or thrash metal. Either way it would mask any sounds you make...while also making the experience one that is less enjoyable.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

User avatar
Magnanimous
Madmanananimous
Posts: 3491
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 pm UTC
Location: Land of Hipsters and Rain (LOHAR)

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Magnanimous » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm UTC

emceng wrote:Or loud rock music. Death Metal! Or thrash metal. Either way it would mask any sounds you make...while also making the experience one that is less enjoyable.

It would be interesting to poo while listening to dubstep.

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby The Scyphozoa » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:10 am UTC

Obby wrote:Dude in the stall next to me:

If you really need to breath like a winded rhinoceros while going #2, you probably should get yourself to a doctor. Unless you are of the altogether more alarming persuasion of just simply liking the smell of shit, and can't get enough of it...

I'm sure it's not as bad as the noises the special needs kids at my school make in the bathroom. You'd think they were twisted sex addicts masturbating. Maybe even mutated twisted sex addicts.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
M.C.
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 pm UTC
Location: South of the equator.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby M.C. » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:18 am UTC

Just have a constant broadcast of the brown note, and you'll be able to hide the noise and improve efficiency!
Nobody likes Milhouse!

Ghostbear
Posts: 1764
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:06 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Ghostbear » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:22 am UTC

I hate insomnia. I could go into all the blahs of having tried to sleep last night*, but everyone who has ever had insomnia would already know the important bits anyway.

* I'm actually worthless so I can sleep whenever I want, so it was actually the afternoon, but "tried to sleep last afternoon" just sounds weird.

User avatar
TimelordSimone
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm UTC
Location: Cambridge ish

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby TimelordSimone » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:21 am UTC

Why would you buy cards that say 'Season's Greetings' in, only to cross that out and write 'Merry Christmas'? Why would you not just buy cards that say 'Merry Christmas' in the first place?
I mostly lurk. Hello.

User avatar
Amie
Posts: 910
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am UTC
Location: in Somnia.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Amie » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 am UTC

Oh hey look it's the ice cream flavour I've been dying to eat for a month and has been out of stock for quite a while now yay!

But wait... what's this?! A runny nose and a fever from hell! Grrrrrr >.<
Summer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stay.
And I, should contemplate this change... to ease the pain.
And I, should step out of the rain... turn away.

DSenette
Posts: 2418
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby DSenette » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 pm UTC

TimelordSimone wrote:Why would you buy cards that say 'Season's Greetings' in, only to cross that out and write 'Merry Christmas'? Why would you not just buy cards that say 'Merry Christmas' in the first place?

passive aggressive nature. they want you to be certain that they support CHRISTmas
The Righteous Hand Of Retribution
"The evaporation of 4 million who believe this crap would leave the world an instantly better place." ~Andre Codresu (re: "the Rapture")

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26528
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 pm UTC

The Scyphozoa wrote:
Obby wrote:Dude in the stall next to me:

If you really need to breath like a winded rhinoceros while going #2, you probably should get yourself to a doctor. Unless you are of the altogether more alarming persuasion of just simply liking the smell of shit, and can't get enough of it...

I'm sure it's not as bad as the noises the special needs kids at my school make in the bathroom. You'd think they were twisted sex addicts masturbating. Maybe even mutated twisted sex addicts.

Classy.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
podbaydoor
Posts: 7548
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 am UTC
Location: spaceship somewhere out there

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby podbaydoor » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 pm UTC

DSenette wrote:
TimelordSimone wrote:Why would you buy cards that say 'Season's Greetings' in, only to cross that out and write 'Merry Christmas'? Why would you not just buy cards that say 'Merry Christmas' in the first place?

passive aggressive nature. they want you to be certain that they support CHRISTmas

And there's a whole rant in there too. My FB news feed sees at least two or three updates every day now of random idiots (who play reasonably intelligent people at other times, it's quite disappointing) who make belligerent statements about "if you are offended by Merry Christmas you shouldn't celebrate it" or "if you don't believe in CHRIST you can't celebrate Christmas" or "Christ is the reason for the season" or crying about the "liberal media" taking away people's rights to celebrate Christmas or "if you don't like people saying Merry Christmas, move out of the country, this is a Christian nation" or flat out denying that anyone has ever celebrated any other holiday during winter, ever.

Times like these, I'm glad I don't have cable at home. I'm sure this would be even worse if I had access to broadcast media.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26528
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm UTC

podbaydoor wrote:And there's a whole rant in there too. My FB news feed sees at least two or three updates every day now of random idiots (who play reasonably intelligent people at other times, it's quite disappointing) who make belligerent statements about "if you are offended by Merry Christmas you shouldn't celebrate it" or "if you don't believe in CHRIST you can't celebrate Christmas" or "Christ is the reason for the season" or crying about the "liberal media" taking away people's rights to celebrate Christmas or "if you don't like people saying Merry Christmas, move out of the country, this is a Christian nation" or flat out denying that anyone has ever celebrated any other holiday during winter, ever.

Sounds like someone needs a visit from the Christmas Quail.
Last edited by SecondTalon on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:50 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Yakk
Poster with most posts but no title.
Posts: 11129
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:27 pm UTC
Location: E pur si muove

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Yakk » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:07 pm UTC

Axial Tilt is the Reason for the Season, silly.
Attachments
axialtiltcolor-big.png
axialtiltcolor-big.png (56.89 KiB) Viewed 5352 times
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Last edited by JHVH on Fri Oct 23, 4004 BCE 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
podbaydoor
Posts: 7548
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 am UTC
Location: spaceship somewhere out there

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby podbaydoor » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:09 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Sounds like someone needs a visit from the Christmas Quail.

A+ would read again
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5178
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Felstaff » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:13 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
podbaydoor wrote:And there's a whole rant in there too. My FB news feed sees at least two or three updates every day now of random idiots (who play reasonably intelligent people at other times, it's quite disappointing) who make belligerent statements about "if you are offended by Merry Christmas you shouldn't celebrate it" or "if you don't believe in CHRIST you can't celebrate Christmas" or "Christ is the reason for the season" or crying about the "liberal media" taking away people's rights to celebrate Christmas or "if you don't like people saying Merry Christmas, move out of the country, this is a Christian nation" or flat out denying that anyone has ever celebrated any other holiday during winter, ever.

Sounds like someone needs a visit from the Christmas Quail.

Sweet. Coming to a Facebook status near me, soon.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
TimelordSimone
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm UTC
Location: Cambridge ish

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby TimelordSimone » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 pm UTC

Yes, I don't understand why some people are offended by the acknowledgement that Christmas isn't the only thing that happens in December. Heck, I just got in trouble on Twitter for wishing everyone a joyous Winter Solstice. Apparently I meant Christmas, even though that isn't until Sunday, and Winter Solstice actually is today.

Unrelated rant: Just once I wish the Job Centre would give me consistent information. I have a job now, but I was told my last JSA payment was going to be in my bank account today. It wasn't, so I call them and the person I talk to tells me that because it's my last payment it went through later than it normally would have, so I won't get it until Friday.
It's especially infuriating because in my new job I book my own shifts, and had I known I wouldn't have any money today I would have been working, instead of going into town with the intention of shopping for Christmas presents.
I am not having a particularly joyous Winter Solstice!
Last edited by TimelordSimone on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:22 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
I mostly lurk. Hello.

User avatar
podbaydoor
Posts: 7548
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 am UTC
Location: spaceship somewhere out there

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby podbaydoor » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm UTC

Isn't it tomorrow?
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

User avatar
TimelordSimone
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm UTC
Location: Cambridge ish

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby TimelordSimone » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:23 pm UTC

podbaydoor wrote:Isn't it tomorrow?

Oh gosh darn it totally is.
I mostly lurk. Hello.

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby The Scyphozoa » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:31 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
The Scyphozoa wrote:
Obby wrote:Dude in the stall next to me:

If you really need to breath like a winded rhinoceros while going #2, you probably should get yourself to a doctor. Unless you are of the altogether more alarming persuasion of just simply liking the smell of shit, and can't get enough of it...

I'm sure it's not as bad as the noises the special needs kids at my school make in the bathroom. You'd think they were twisted sex addicts masturbating. Maybe even mutated twisted sex addicts.

Classy.

You implyin' somethin', with your boldin' of my words?
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
Plasma Man
Posts: 2035
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:27 am UTC
Location: Northampton, Northampton, Northampton middle England.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Plasma Man » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:47 pm UTC

With those who persist in blathering on about it being "Christmas day, I always want to ask if they worship Thor, Woden and Saturn on the relevant days of the week.
Please note that despite the lovely avatar Sungura gave me, I am not a medical doctor.

Possibly my proudest moment on the fora.

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5941
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Angua » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 pm UTC

Ask them who they're celebrating on Easter, and watch them splutter.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests