Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Magistrates, Prelates, Moderators General

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby RoadieRich » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 pm UTC

Sytri wrote:Bah. Reading misses out on city status again. :(

Originally, to become a city, you needed a Cathedral. I think that rule still applies.

It's not commonly known, but a cathedral isn't defined as a building: it's the throne within the building that's important. So all you need to do is find a friendly bishop, and assign a chair in a church to them. That church then becomes a cathedral, and bam, city status.

Incidentally, the principle is related to the chairs you hear about in Universities (e.g. Stephen Hawkins formerly held the Lucasian Chair of Mathematics at Cambridge.)

Spoiler:
Image
roband wrote:Mav is a cow.

UniJam 2012: Inter-university Games Jam hosted by Nottingham Trent University DevSoc.
nlug: Nottingham Linux User Group
DevSoc: The Nottingham Trent University Software Development Society
User avatar
RoadieRich
The Black Hand
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:40 am UTC
Location: Somewhere only we know

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Diadem » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:14 pm UTC

RoadieRich wrote:
Sytri wrote:Bah. Reading misses out on city status again. :(

Originally, to become a city, you needed a Cathedral. I think that rule still applies.

What country is that? Because that would imply very few cities.

Here in The Netherlands originally a city was any town that had gotten city rights from the local ruler. City rights were a set of rights having to do with commerce and defence. The most important one was the right to build a city wall. So historically a city is any town that has a city wall.

The smallest cities in The Netherlands are only a few hundred inhabitants. Meanwhile our seat of government, and 2nd largest town in the country, is officially a village. Not that that anyone still cares about that historical divide. These days a city is pretty much anything that is big enough to be called a city.
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist
- Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister
User avatar
Diadem
 
Posts: 4935
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 am UTC
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby RoadieRich » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:16 pm UTC

Diadem wrote:
RoadieRich wrote:
Sytri wrote:Bah. Reading misses out on city status again. :(

Originally, to become a city, you needed a Cathedral. I think that rule still applies.

What country is that? Because that would imply very few cities.

UK, I think that was kind of the point. And still applies as in, "if you have a cathederal, you are automatically a city", not that that's the only way.
roband wrote:Mav is a cow.

UniJam 2012: Inter-university Games Jam hosted by Nottingham Trent University DevSoc.
nlug: Nottingham Linux User Group
DevSoc: The Nottingham Trent University Software Development Society
User avatar
RoadieRich
The Black Hand
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:40 am UTC
Location: Somewhere only we know

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Whelan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:23 pm UTC

RoadieRich wrote:
Diadem wrote:
RoadieRich wrote:
Sytri wrote:Bah. Reading misses out on city status again. :(

Originally, to become a city, you needed a Cathedral. I think that rule still applies.

What country is that? Because that would imply very few cities.

UK, I think that was kind of the point. And still applies as in, "if you have a cathederal, you are automatically a city", not that that's the only way.

The smallest city in the UK has a population less than 2000 people.
The City of London is the third smallest City, with just over 7000 residents.
"I like to be understood whenever I open my mouth; I have a horror of blinding people with science"- Richard Dawkins
Weeks wrote:
TaintedDeity wrote:And all I get is this tame space dragon. Where's my recognition?!
A tame dragon is its own reward.
User avatar
Whelan
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:16 pm UTC
Location: Londonshire.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby emceng » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:08 pm UTC

This day just keeps getting better. I cut my thumb so badly I think I went into shock.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis
User avatar
emceng
 
Posts: 2966
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Jumble » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 pm UTC

Whelan wrote:
RoadieRich wrote:
Diadem wrote:
RoadieRich wrote:
Sytri wrote:Bah. Reading misses out on city status again. :(

Originally, to become a city, you needed a Cathedral. I think that rule still applies.

What country is that? Because that would imply very few cities.

UK, I think that was kind of the point. And still applies as in, "if you have a cathederal, you are automatically a city", not that that's the only way.

The smallest city in the UK has a population less than 2000 people.
The City of London is the third smallest City, with just over 7000 residents.

Yeah, I grew up near Truro, capital city of Cornwall, with 20,000 people and a cathedral! However, when i workd there Reading (population 232,000) did count Elvis amongst its residents (is he still there?) and the lone piper on the roof of the yellow pages building at lunch time. not to mention Sweeney Todd's pie shop. Happy days.....

By the way, thanks to everyone for the good wishes. My mum is out of ICU and is on a general CCU ward. She's off the transfusion, off the morphine and is demanding food and the opportunity to sit in a proper chair to read. All of which I count as a good sign. They make these Cornish biddies proper tough!
Spoiler:
Giant Speck wrote:You're a demon! DEMON!!!!

Oregonaut wrote:CURSE YOU VILLAIN!!
PhoenixEnigma wrote:Jumble is either the best or worst Santa ever, and I can't figure out which. Possibly both.
User avatar
Jumble
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 am UTC
Location: London(ish), UK.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby SurgicalSteel » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:49 am UTC

Some Fridays, most Fridays event, I hate lving next to a highscool with a foot ball team.
"There's spray paint on the teleprompter
Anchorman screams that he's seen a monster (mayday)
There's blood stains on his shirt (mayday)
They say that he's gone berserk."
--Flobots "Mayday"
User avatar
SurgicalSteel
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:18 pm UTC
Location: DMV, USA

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Jave D » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 am UTC

The members and supporters of Fox Nation should secede from the United States and stew in their own little theocratic regressive dictatorship instead of polluting my country with their slack-jawed, mind-numbing stupidity. They're a fucking cancer on the world.
I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad?
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad.
User avatar
Jave D
chavey-dee
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Giant Speck » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:10 pm UTC

Well, with that kind of attitude, you aren't much better.
Weeks wrote:Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best.
User avatar
Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:30 pm UTC
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 pm UTC

It's a rant thread, Speck.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean
User avatar
The Scyphozoa
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby pseudoidiot » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:06 pm UTC

*pant
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.
User avatar
pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:30 pm UTC
Location: Kansas City

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Jave D » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:28 pm UTC

Giant Speck wrote:Well, with that kind of attitude, you aren't much better.


The phenomenon I'm describing - well, ranting about - is a lot worse than a mere bad attitude.
I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad?
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad.
User avatar
Jave D
chavey-dee
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:41 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Giant Speck » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:01 pm UTC

The Scyphozoa wrote:It's a rant thread, Speck.

I was ranting, too. Duh.
Weeks wrote:Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best.
User avatar
Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:30 pm UTC
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Dark Avorian » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm UTC

I fucking hate it when people meta rant about corrective rants on doubly ranty mcranty pants, and now I"m fucking doing it and typing this fucking thing because WAAAAAAARGH!
The 62-foot tall statue of Jesus constructed out of styrofoam, wood and fiberglass resin caught on fire after the right hand of the statue was struck by lightning.


meatyochre wrote:And yea, verily the forums crowd spake: "Teehee!"
Dark Avorian
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:48 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 am UTC

Having fun, are we?
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean
User avatar
The Scyphozoa
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Giant Speck » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:07 am UTC

In other news, nothing ruins a good mood faster than a couple depressing e-mails from my mother. :(
Weeks wrote:Did I say recently that I love Giant Speck? Because I love Giant Speck. He is the best.
User avatar
Giant Speck
Bouncy Sex Marshmallow
 
Posts: 3604
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:30 pm UTC
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby It Should Be Real » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 am UTC

*hug!* And nothing brings a good mood back like an e-hug from a stranger, right? ...Right?
User avatar
It Should Be Real
Ninja Sauce Container
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 am UTC
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby roband » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:50 pm UTC

So apparently you're meant to cook lasagna sheets before putting them in the sauce...

I feel really fuckin' stupid.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby bigglesworth » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 pm UTC

Depends on the sheet. Most supermarket brand ones are pre-cooked and cook in the lasagne.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.
User avatar
bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title
 
Posts: 7284
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm UTC
Location: The British Empire

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby felltir » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:59 pm UTC

roband, you're the fucking KING of lasagne.
Spoiler:
RoadieRich wrote:He's a super flexible furry martial artist from London. She is a Rabbit breeding mad scientist from Michigan. They fight crime!
The Great Hippo wrote:I THINK THE SOLAR SYSTEM MIGHT BE AN ATOM OF OXYGEN.


Blog
User avatar
felltir
has a sniper scope and a trigger finger.
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm UTC
Location: Back in't home town. Never at home.

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Samik » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:11 pm UTC

roband wrote:So apparently you're meant to cook lasagna sheets before putting them in the sauce...

I feel really fuckin' stupid.

Once, when moving, I had an ancient whole chicken in the freezer, and decided that it would be better to cook it and eat it, over the few days prior to the move, than just move it from one freezer in one house to another freezer in another house, where it would continue getting older.


I had never cooked a whole chicken before. I realized you probably were supposed to thaw them first, but decided to wing it / be lazy, and just start cooking it on a really low temperature, to effect a quicker thaw, and then crank up the temp later.


This choice in and of itself almost certainly would have come back to haunt me. Add in, however, being unaware that chickens often come stuffed with a sack of giblets that you are supposed to remove before cooking, and you wind up with a chicken that is carbonized on the outside and solid ice on the inside.




I still managed to eat most of it.
User avatar
Samik
 
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:14 am UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby roband » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 pm UTC

felltir wrote:roband, you're the fucking KING of lasagne.

Why, thanks. A young king, perhaps. Still making mistakes, learning. But one day I will be great and mighty.

And Samik, that's hilarious :D
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby The Scyphozoa » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 am UTC

I almost wish I had more significant problems in my life, so that I could blame someone, because the only major problems in my life right now are all my fault. Namely, inconceivable procrastination and the stressed caused by that.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean
User avatar
The Scyphozoa
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more pants)

Postby folkhero » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:46 am UTC

It's the first day of Spring and I get to celebrate with 2 fucking feet of snow. That asshole groundhog lied to me. At least my neighbor had the good sense to move to a warmer climate and sold his snow thrower for cheap.
To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt...
User avatar
folkhero
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:34 am UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby emceng » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:09 pm UTC

roband wrote:So apparently you're meant to cook lasagna sheets before putting them in the sauce...

I feel really fuckin' stupid.


Yeah, it depends on the noodles. Some in the store are 'pre-cooked' or something like that. Most require cooking before being used.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis
User avatar
emceng
 
Posts: 2966
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Steax » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:27 pm UTC

I had the inverse issue when I first started cooking: I thought the "instant" lasagna sheet boxes somehow contained lasagna and all the sauces, and was severely saddened when I realized it just meant "instant lasagna sheets".
In Minecraft, I use the username Rirez.
User avatar
Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad
 
Posts: 3037
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:18 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby meridian » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 pm UTC

Damn. Now I may have to make lasagna. I was going to make something spring-like today in celebration, but PEOPLE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT Las..

Oh, hey. Eggplant instead of noodles might work out lovely and satisfy both needs.
Spoiler:
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They are taken to a special room and burned.
- Sherlock
torontoraptor wrote:Internet is a zombie, and it is eating our brains.
User avatar
meridian
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:26 am UTC
Location: Cambervillia

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby emceng » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 pm UTC

Oh, and to clarify - all lasagna(finished product) will require cooking. Just some noodles will require pre-cooking in boiling water first. They become limp and rubbery, and then are used to create a masterpiece of culinary art. Which then goes in the oven.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis
User avatar
emceng
 
Posts: 2966
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Steax » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 pm UTC

My first attempt with lasagna was horrid, but the cool thing about lasagna is you can mess it up and get stuff all over the place, and it'll still more or less be edible and taste like lasagna.

And when in doubt, more cheese.
In Minecraft, I use the username Rirez.
User avatar
Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad
 
Posts: 3037
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:18 pm UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby DaBigCheez » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:43 pm UTC

My first attempt at "cooking" lasagna was rather interesting. You see, I was in school at the time (middle or high school), and my parents both had to work that day, but had prepared a lasagna and given me instructions to place it in the oven upon my arrival at home.

So, I get home from school, search around for the lasagna tray - ah, there it is! Grab the pan and lid, put it in the oven, crank the temperature to the appropriate level, and go off to do my own thing.

About an hour later, my parents call. "Did you put the lasagna in the oven?" "Yeah, about an hour ago." "Did you take the plastic wrap off first?" "What plastic wrap? Was there some under the lid I should have removed?" "...What lid? There was no lid on the...oh dear."

Apparently what I'd *actually* done is put the recently-baked cake into the oven, for an hour, at 425F. Surprisingly, it wasn't half-bad; the frosting all melted and soaked down into the cake, making it very heavy and rather moist for having been cooked so long. I'm not sure I'd deliberately make it again, but hey, it was at least edible!

(I did then put the actual lasagna in :P)
existential_elevator wrote:It's like a jigsaw puzzle of Hitler pissing on Mother Theresa. No individual piece is offensive, but together...

If you think hot women have it easy because everyone wants to have sex at them, you're both wrong and also the reason you're wrong.
User avatar
DaBigCheez
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:03 am UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby roband » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:55 pm UTC

Steax wrote:And when in doubt, more cheese.

Fuck lasagna, this is LIFE ADVICE
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Shivahn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:15 pm UTC

I had a recipe once that told me to grate the mozzarella. About a minute of that was enough for me to say "fuck it, I'm cubing you instead."

Of course, it ended up melting anyway, making me pretty annoyed with the initial instructions.
User avatar
Shivahn
 
Posts: 2193
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby roband » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 pm UTC

Ahh, that made me chuckle. Mozzarella is a strange cheese. Tasty, but weird.
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Роберт » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm UTC

Shivahn wrote:I had a recipe once that told me to grate the mozzarella. About a minute of that was enough for me to say "fuck it, I'm cubing you instead."

Of course, it ended up melting anyway, making me pretty annoyed with the initial instructions.

Grating mozzarella shouldn't be that hard, depending on what you have.
The Great Hippo wrote:[T]he way we treat suspected terrorists genuinely terrifies me.
Роберт
 
Posts: 4301
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 am UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby wam » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:25 pm UTC

roband wrote:
Steax wrote:And when in doubt, more cheese.

Fuck lasagna, this is LIFE ADVICE


I would like to second this!
Come join us playing mafia signup here
User avatar
wam
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:08 am UTC
Location: South England

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Shivahn » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am UTC

Роберт wrote:
Shivahn wrote:I had a recipe once that told me to grate the mozzarella. About a minute of that was enough for me to say "fuck it, I'm cubing you instead."

Of course, it ended up melting anyway, making me pretty annoyed with the initial instructions.

Grating mozzarella shouldn't be that hard, depending on what you have.


The cheese was soft so it caught in the grater, so basically all that would happen was the grater would embed itself and cut through a centimeter of cheese, then it was deep enough that the entire piece of cheese would just warp itself to absorb the stress. It was just not good.
User avatar
Shivahn
 
Posts: 2193
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:17 am UTC

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby dubsola » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 am UTC

Yeah, when it's like that you can just cut it up with a knife much more quickly. It doesn't really matter, as long as the cheese is reasonably distributed throughout the lasagne.

I made lasagne when drunk once, which was silly. I was dipping the sheets in very hot water to soften them, which was time consuming. I got tired of doing them one by one, and started doing 3 or 4 at at time, which made them stick together. Because they were so hot I couldn't separate them, and ended up putting some of them into the lasagne stuck together. It still tasted good.
User avatar
dubsola
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:55 am UTC
Location: Sunny Snakeville

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby roband » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 am UTC

So I checked, and they WERE no-cook sheets. So why the hell did it go so badly?

Ah well. I have reasons to post in the 'Awesome' thread, so it all balances out
User avatar
roband
Psychedelic Shrub
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm UTC
Location: UK

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby emceng » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:59 pm UTC

Grah, frustration. Was riding this high of anticipation the past few days. Then it all comes crashing back to reality. Fuck reality. Reality sucks.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis
User avatar
emceng
 
Posts: 2966
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey

Re: Pant Thread (because we need more panting)

Postby Yakk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 pm UTC

roband wrote:So I checked, and they WERE no-cook sheets. So why the hell did it go so badly?

Did you soak them?
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision - BR

Last edited by JHVH on Fri Oct 23, 4004 BCE 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
Yakk
Poster with most posts but no title.
 
Posts: 10439
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:27 pm UTC
Location: E pur si muove

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abramikek, Alabbakssal, Charlesliw, Edwardhlg, faubiguy, Oliverfoh, ywmstfavufn and 8 guests