Lucky Ten Thousand (TIL)

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title
Posts: 7461
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:29 pm UTC
Location: Airstrip One

Re: Today I Learned

Postby bigglesworth » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm UTC

Vincent91 wrote:
SlyReaper wrote:Not that I believe it myself, but the standard reply to that would be that the Creator (whichever flavour of Creator you happen to believe in), is timeless. He was never created, He just is.
That is precisely what the argument is adressing. Accepting that the creator would be timeless and never created is no less silly than saying the universe itself just happened.
Yeah, turns out the best argument against a creator is Occam's Razor.
Generation Y. I don't remember the First Gulf War, but do remember floppy disks.

User avatar
Dasboard
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 pm UTC
Location: I wish I was dreaming of soap.... wait where was this space for again?

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Dasboard » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 pm UTC

TIL what Occam's Razor is. Wikipedia is my friend.
Are you ready? Well I made my bet
Are you ready? I made some.. preparations.
Are you ready? But I'm older now!
But are you ready? Yeah...

stevey_frac
Posts: 947
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:27 pm UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby stevey_frac » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 pm UTC

TIL that if you vary the cosmological constant much, bad things can happen. Like the universe imploding. Or exploding. It's sign dependent.

Note: Didn't learn through experimentation...
__Kit wrote:
Also, who the fuck wants to be normal? You got one lifetime, why be like everyone else?

User avatar
-.Mateo.-
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 am UTC
Location: Location Location

Re: Today I Learned

Postby -.Mateo.- » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm UTC

stevey_frac wrote:TIL that if you vary the cosmological constant much, bad things can happen. Like the universe imploding. Or exploding. It's sign dependent.

Note: Didn't learn through experimentation...


good thing it's constant!
Magus wrote:If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you.

Rakysh
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Rakysh » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm UTC

Don't tell the creationists though!




(There's a Creationist theory that, seeing as light from stars is older than the earth supposedly is, the speed of light has changed over time. It's really rather batpoo interesting. But not as interesting as the ice canopy over the earth, or the oxygen rich atmosphere keeping Noah, Adam and Methuselah alive for so long.)

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Today I Learned

Postby SlyReaper » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 pm UTC

Vincent91 wrote:
SlyReaper wrote:Not that I believe it myself, but the standard reply to that would be that the Creator (whichever flavour of Creator you happen to believe in), is timeless. He was never created, He just is.


That is precisely what the argument is adressing. Accepting that the creator would be timeless and never created is no less silly than saying the universe itself just happened.


Why is it silly? We (by which I mean people in the past) used to think the universe itself was timeless and was never created. The only reason it's deemed silly is because now we have evidence to the contrary, but I see nothing wrong with the premise itself in the absence of such evidence. We do not have evidence to the contrary of a timeless creator.

Why the hell do I find myself defending the side of religion?
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
lulzfish
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby lulzfish » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:11 pm UTC

Today I Learned that the food court doesn't have lemon-flavored SoBe again. I hope they haven't given up on it. I'm really kinda tired of Mountain Dew, and all the other sobes are incredibly weird flavors because Sobe peddles themselves as "energy / health beverages"

Vincent91
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Vincent91 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:Why is it silly? We (by which I mean people in the past) used to think the universe itself was timeless and was never created. The only reason it's deemed silly is because now we have evidence to the contrary, but I see nothing wrong with the premise itself in the absence of such evidence. We do not have evidence to the contrary of a timeless creator.

Why the hell do I find myself defending the side of religion?

I do not think it's the idea that something is timeless and never created that is silly, but the contradictory reasoning in the idea that, because a never-created universe that just happened is too improbable, you need a creator to explain the existence of that universe.

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: Today I Learned

Postby SlyReaper » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm UTC

Well obviously you don't NEED a creator to explain it. If the conditions of this universe were not capable of supporting life, we wouldn't be around to comment about it. I mean, before the fact, it's extremely unlikely for any given human being to be born. And yet, there are nearly 7 billion of us, each of whom are capable of marvelling at the fantastically unlikely chain of events that led to their existence, should they care to ponder such things.

So you're right. The fact that the universe can support life is not evidence of divine intervention. But it sounded like you were arguing "if God made the universe, then what made God?". Apologies for the misunderstanding
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
Pianodog
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 pm UTC
Location: Just south of free health care.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Pianodog » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 pm UTC

Today I learned that Serious Business has very strict rules and probably isn't for people who post casually and don't hold back personal opinions that others might find inflammatory.

I've never been called a troll before in my years of posting, and it actually stung a bit.
http://www.lilliansolstice.com/soaps.html - Awesome Soap.

PSA: Support the gaming industry, but do it smartly. Remember to check for restrictive DRM before buying as a way to remind publishers that we're their customers, not their enemies.

User avatar
lulzfish
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby lulzfish » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 pm UTC

Pianodog wrote:Today I learned that Serious Business has very strict rules and probably isn't for people who post casually and don't hold back personal opinions that others might find inflammatory.

I've never been called a troll before in my years of posting, and it actually stung a bit.

I don't know what the policy is on having opinions in SB, so I usually just avoid those threads. :/

lighthouse
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 pm UTC
Location: second star to the right

Re: Today I Learned

Postby lighthouse » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:19 pm UTC

Today I learned that xkcd had forums. After years of reading xkcd I finally explored the site. I also learned about geohashing, and I can't wait until a sat. meeting is even remotely close to my area. I'm in graduate school, and thus far I'm vastly dissapointed by the the level of intelligence surrounding me. I think I need to meet some new people.
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat!

User avatar
wbeaty
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 am UTC
Location: Bagley Hall basement, futzing with kilowatt VHF pulse amplifiers (UW Seattle campus))
Contact:

Re: Today I Learned

Postby wbeaty » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:26 am UTC

Today I learned that a permanent-magnet-powered, permanent magnet rotor is quite feasible (the rotor accelerates enough to defeat friction, as the magnets are slowly demagnetized.)

Now I gotta build a fake PM machine and see how many hours I can make it run.
((((((((((((((( ( (o) ) )))))))))))))))
William Beaty . . .Science Hobbyist page
http://amasci.com . . billb o eskimocom

User avatar
lulzfish
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby lulzfish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 am UTC

wbeaty wrote:Today I learned that a permanent-magnet-powered, permanent magnet rotor is quite feasible (the rotor accelerates enough to defeat friction, as the magnets are slowly demagnetized.)

Now I gotta build a fake PM machine and see how many hours I can make it run.

Somehow, I don't believe this. Make sure to take video if you get it working. PM motors are interesting, but they from what I've seen they're all impractical, and also fictional.

H2SO4
NOCTUNICUS, LORD OF SLEEP
Posts: 931
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:36 am UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby H2SO4 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 am UTC

Yeah, I always found that funny.
"PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE MADE! Here's an animated video!"

Um... If you made it, why not just post the real thing? Oh wait. Because you didn't.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.

User avatar
vagabondragdoll
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 am UTC
Location: East of nowhere

Re: Today I Learned

Postby vagabondragdoll » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:49 am UTC

That I have a very old fashioned mentality when it comes to a lot of things. It makes me feel awkward and out of place in many social situations.

That there is a fabulous place for Thai food very close to my house. WIN.

That my "father-figure" doesn't trust me to babysit my nephew. Even though I worked as a full time nanny for 3 years for 2 different families without incident. One of which has 5 children. Apparently this makes me unqualified to change a pull-up and watch one toddler for a few hours. *rolls eyes*

That my cooking doesn't go completely unappreciated. I figure this is true as half of the pan of double -fudge-blackberry brownies I made were gone within 10 minutes of them coming out of the oven.

User avatar
Hale
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 pm UTC
Location: Las Cruces, NM, USoA; NA, Terra; Sol, Outer edge Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Hale » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 am UTC

TIL: It is hard to ride a bike upright in wind that is gusting up to 50 mph.
I make no claims to sanity, spelling, grammar, or really any content worth reading in my post. I also edit them.

User avatar
Zeroignite
Commencing Countdown, Engines On
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:28 pm UTC
Location: Albuquerque, NM

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Zeroignite » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:15 am UTC

Today I Learned just how far honesty and discussion can go towards unbreaking things. This is something I was very pleased to learn.

I also learned that there actually is at least one other fora-person within my state! Highfive, Hale!
Well, there was that one other guy, but he stopped posting and I never met him.
She/her/hers
Avatar sketched by Hazel / drawn by Amii
Image

User avatar
Amie
Posts: 910
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am UTC
Location: in Somnia.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Amie » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 am UTC

TIL that I suck at consoling people.

Yay! 100th post for me!
Summer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stay.
And I, should contemplate this change... to ease the pain.
And I, should step out of the rain... turn away.

User avatar
lulzfish
Posts: 1214
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby lulzfish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:54 am UTC

That Half-Life 2 Episode 2 plays great in Linux, and is still fun the 3rd or 4th time through, and I still found new ways to play. I also got the "Payback" achievement accidentally.

User avatar
wbeaty
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 am UTC
Location: Bagley Hall basement, futzing with kilowatt VHF pulse amplifiers (UW Seattle campus))
Contact:

Re: Today I Learned

Postby wbeaty » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 am UTC

lulzfish wrote:Somehow, I don't believe this.


Fake perpetual motion machines: judged impossible without evidence? :)

The (untested) theory is trivial: two attracting magnets as part of rotor/stator, if slightly demagnetized at closest approach, will experience net velocity gain. It's not hard to demagnetize a patch on surface of ceramic mag by using a tiny NIB. A simple flywheel doesn't do this, since attracting magnets tend to magnetize each other and cause braking. Perhaps combine a flywheel with a pendulum, or a flywheel with small parts rotating independently. It should be trivial to accomplish this for a few cycles (a couple seconds acceleration before the effect poops out, like unwinding a spring.) The real trick would be to juggle things so the demagnetization is repetitive but very small, enough to where it could keep a flywheel spinning anomalously long before the magnets weakened too much. Perhaps rotate the ceramic mag during each pass, so a different tiny spot is exposed to demagnetizer poles each time?

I stumbled on this concept by thinking like so: repelling magnet-pairs on rotor/stator, if gradually increasing in magnetization, will experience net acceleration, and will only stop when the magnets get fully saturated. But obviously the magnetization requires an external power supply. But attracting magnet-pairs, if slowly DE-magnetized, will be similarly accelerated. The net mechanical gain could probably compensate the thermal losses of a simple demagnetizer section, with microwatts left over to keep a flywheel slowly turning against air friction. Cool!

lulzfish wrote:Make sure to take video if you get it working. PM motors are interesting,


If these are feasible, I would suspect that fake PM flywheels (based on demagnetizing of magnets) already exist and would have been central to known PM scams. (That "Searl Device" suspiciously resembles one possible setup, where the patterns on the central magnet are wiped out by the orbiting ones.) Such an effect could have been repeatedly accidentally discovered. Imagine owning a spring-powered wheel, but one where the spring is invisible and takes hours/days to unwind. Pranking possibilities! Perhaps even risk assassination by oil companies and the Illuminati! :) In any case, one could go online and start soaking investors within moments.
((((((((((((((( ( (o) ) )))))))))))))))
William Beaty . . .Science Hobbyist page
http://amasci.com . . billb o eskimocom

User avatar
Zohar
COMMANDER PORN
Posts: 8570
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 pm UTC
Location: Denver

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Zohar » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 am UTC

TIL: The pavlova is an Australian (ignore the group of kiwis protesting in the background) dessert, named after a ballet dancer called Anna Pavlova. No relation to Pavlov (or his dogs).
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

User avatar
vagabondragdoll
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 am UTC
Location: East of nowhere

Re: Today I Learned

Postby vagabondragdoll » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 pm UTC

Zohar wrote:TIL: The pavlova is an Australian (ignore the group of kiwis protesting in the background) dessert, named after a ballet dancer called Anna Pavlova. No relation to Pavlov (or his dogs).



And it is DELICIOUS. Seriously. Though I am inclined to be in the group of angry Kiwis in the background protesting the Aussie bit. But, then again, I am biased. :D

User avatar
Nith Azra
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:14 pm UTC
Location: B-Town/Bendighetto
Contact:

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Nith Azra » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:34 pm UTC

I'm sorry, but you can't just claim you invented something because you think it's cool...
You can say "Hey, our awesome Australian bros made that!" though. :D

And yes, it is awesome.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I wrote "moistly"... wierd.


::.._____..::ROYAL RAINBOW!!!::.._____..::

blue_eyedspacemonkey
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 2:12 pm UTC
Location: Salford, UK
Contact:

Re: Today I Learned

Postby blue_eyedspacemonkey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:48 pm UTC

TIL: 'http://www.blueeyed.zxq.net' (my blog) gets flagged as a phishing scam site, but 'http://blueeyed.zxq.net' doesn't. Surprisingly my blog is not a phishing scam site. Probably my shitty webhost.
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes"

So. Twitter

User avatar
TaintedDeity
Posts: 4003
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm UTC
Location: England;

Re: Today I Learned

Postby TaintedDeity » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 am UTC

I don't know... are you SURE it's not a phishing scam site?
Ⓞⓞ◯

lutzo
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 am UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby lutzo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:19 am UTC

Sup.
Today (yesterday, technically) I learned how to make chocolate chip cookies, and that, I'm apparently good at it. Also, making cookies is too much better than studying for ANY academic activity, and more productive than most other things. Something else, before an exam, sleep will elude me, which is why cookie-making still counts as today for me.

Laters

User avatar
Plasma Man
Posts: 2035
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:27 am UTC
Location: Northampton, Northampton, Northampton middle England.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Plasma Man » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:49 pm UTC

Today I learned that prosthetic joints generally survive the cremation process and are usually sold by the crematorium for their scrap metal value.
Please note that despite the lovely avatar Sungura gave me, I am not a medical doctor.

Possibly my proudest moment on the fora.

User avatar
Jubi
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:03 pm UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Jubi » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 pm UTC

Today I'm going to learn whether or not I'm allowed to stay in college. Hopefully this discussion goes well if not, I'll be taking an alternative method of being successful in life.
Ég vild...Ég vildi að einhver myndi bara skipta mér burt og...festa mig

User avatar
Wolf
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:07 pm UTC
Location: Orange County (sadly), California, US

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Wolf » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 pm UTC

Good luck, Jubi! I hope everything goes well.
There's a method to my madness. Somewhere. Don't worry, I'll find it!

I'm learning game design! Watch my progress here: http://www.humming-rain.com

My friend wrote:You played fast and loose with punctuation and suffered the consequences.

User avatar
CHR1110
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 am UTC
Location: The Horizon.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby CHR1110 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm UTC

TIL: Unlike the quote in my sig, not all of life is a bitch. Just 99% of it. Today, I had a small taste of that other 1%...
Image

User avatar
Dasboard
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 pm UTC
Location: I wish I was dreaming of soap.... wait where was this space for again?

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Dasboard » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm UTC

And? Is it worth it?
Are you ready? Well I made my bet
Are you ready? I made some.. preparations.
Are you ready? But I'm older now!
But are you ready? Yeah...

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 26529
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Today I Learned

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 pm UTC

lulzfish wrote:
Pianodog wrote:Today I learned that Serious Business has very strict rules and probably isn't for people who post casually and don't hold back personal opinions that others might find inflammatory. I've never been called a troll before in my years of posting, and it actually stung a bit.

I don't know what the policy is on having opinions in SB, so I usually just avoid those threads. :/
You're welcome to your opinions. When you start using them as a starting point for your argument, you've already fucked up. Also, read the rules. But that one should go without saying.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

stevey_frac
Posts: 947
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:27 pm UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby stevey_frac » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm UTC

Today I learned that my company has been awarded a 7000 km geophysical survey. Which frightens me greatly, because I'll be the poor schmuck in the helicopter praying none of my equipment breaks, (which means I have to attempt a field repair).
__Kit wrote:
Also, who the fuck wants to be normal? You got one lifetime, why be like everyone else?

User avatar
Pianodog
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 pm UTC
Location: Just south of free health care.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Pianodog » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:I don't know what the policy is on having opinions in SB, so I usually just avoid those threads. :/
You're welcome to your opinions. When you start using them as a starting point for your argument, you've already fucked up. Also, read the rules. But that one should go without saying.[/quote]

I read the rules once in confusion, still not really seeing any serious breech in ettiquitte, until today when I actually scrolled down to the amendments to the rules and saw this...

Stating something confrontational, controversial, and inflammatory, and then refusing to adequately explain yourself is *not* a legitimate style of argument. And whether you mean it as such or not, it looks a lot like a calculated attempt to stir up shitslinging and negative sentiment for your own amusement.


... and I apologize for having actually done that. I enjoy reading SB posts because they do invoke some interesting ideas, but don't think it's much for me to post in.
http://www.lilliansolstice.com/soaps.html - Awesome Soap.

PSA: Support the gaming industry, but do it smartly. Remember to check for restrictive DRM before buying as a way to remind publishers that we're their customers, not their enemies.

User avatar
Hale
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 pm UTC
Location: Las Cruces, NM, USoA; NA, Terra; Sol, Outer edge Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Hale » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:44 am UTC

TIL: I have completely broken any control WoW had remaining over me for the actual game. Now the only reason I even think about that game is because of the friends I had and have there.



Zeroignite wrote:I also learned that there actually is at least one other fora-person within my state! Highfive, Hale!


Highfive!
I make no claims to sanity, spelling, grammar, or really any content worth reading in my post. I also edit them.

User avatar
tinylamb
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:43 pm UTC

Re: Today I Learned

Postby tinylamb » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am UTC

i know about the meaning of Erdös Number that have something to do with Small World Experiment.
there are three kinds of people in the world,man woman and mathematician.

User avatar
hintss
Posts: 1294
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:19 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Today I Learned

Postby hintss » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am UTC

last month I learned:

rain is wet
wet stuff makes people wet
superglue bonds instantly to skin
if I run my net book more than 12 hours, it will freeze and require a hard shutdown
if I put it in a hard shutdown, it will refuse to boot

User avatar
emceng
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:38 pm UTC
Location: State of Hockey
Contact:

Re: Today I Learned

Postby emceng » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:07 pm UTC

Pianodog wrote:Today I learned that Serious Business has very strict rules and probably isn't for people who post casually and don't hold back personal opinions that others might find inflammatory.

I've never been called a troll before in my years of posting, and it actually stung a bit.


I got modded a troll on Slashdot once. Apparently the IT crowd doesn't want to hear an honest management perspective of their role in the company. What I said was inflammatory, but it was honest and backed by an intelligent arguement.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

User avatar
Amie
Posts: 910
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am UTC
Location: in Somnia.

Re: Today I Learned

Postby Amie » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:28 pm UTC

TIL that:
1. People who have mental blocks about things, will always have them so you just have to say fuck you to them and move on.
2. You should never, ever drink coffee immediately after drinking lemonade >_<
Summer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stay.
And I, should contemplate this change... to ease the pain.
And I, should step out of the rain... turn away.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests